[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Harmony Gold buys the rights of your favorite mecha anime...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: HarmonyGoldLogoGold.large_.jpg (16KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
HarmonyGoldLogoGold.large_.jpg
16KB, 220x220px
And it is going to become a Robotech sequel...

How would you react?
>>
>>14004803
What if SDF Macross is my favorite?
>>
FUCK harmony Gold.

no.....

/thread
>>
>>14004803

Why would anyone and I do mean anyone would sell any IP rights to any sort of anime to fucking Harmony Gold. Especially, after how these real estate dimwits treated and sat on the Robotech/Macross series rights here in the US.
>>
>>14004803
>Turn A Gundam
Good fucking luck, HG.
>>
>>14004803

I wouldn't worry because I'm pretty sure no company in Japan will ever do business with Harmony Gold again.
>>
File: 1344640018105.jpg (1016KB, 1000x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1344640018105.jpg
1016KB, 1000x1122px
>>14004987
Tatsunoko still does.

But it would be lulzy as hell if HG got the rest of Macross.
>>
>>14004803
That would be... interesting.
>>
It already happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBHqMO3vv-Y
>>
File: iczer-movie.png (465KB, 708x519px) Image search: [Google]
iczer-movie.png
465KB, 708x519px
Robotech: Space Dykes Are Coming
>>
>>14005114
>Robotech: Space Dykes

Or wait, is that Gall Force? I guess they would be able to make a sequel from those.
>>
File: 1348159199421.jpg (42KB, 391x371px) Image search: [Google]
1348159199421.jpg
42KB, 391x371px
not like cartoon network is doing anything with it.
>>
>>14005109
>Cannon films and Harmony Gold actually teamed up at one point

They should of went the whole nine yards and inserted stock footage of Charles Bronson from Death Wish 2 dubbed over by Richard Epcar with dialouge to fit the Robotech universe. It would have been just a nonsensical but twice as entertaining
>>
I want to be appalled, but honestly it wouldn't be that bad. It would only take two minutes of tacked on narration in the first episode to say "After Robotech, they settled on a planet that they also called Earth, and then it got attacked by aliens called Festum."

Alvis being a Super Macross-class ship that settled down and had a few islands built on top of it wouldn't even be that weird.
>>
File: 1454285075371.jpg (86KB, 420x358px) Image search: [Google]
1454285075371.jpg
86KB, 420x358px
>>14004803
Not give a rat's ass because this isn't 1986 anymore and can just download whatever anime I want.
>>
Aloha Snackbar!
>>
HG are patent trolls
>>
>>14005098
>Tatsunoko in active business with HG

Its a really REALLY loose relationship as of late, though. I mean, at best they send in some people as 'producers' on some projects, but its only because HG is utilizing their mech designs and characters from a show they made that they're not making much money off of in their own country. Not to mention they're cooperating with some shady American company on a franchise they can't market in any way in Japan.

Only reason they're still tagging along is to collect royalty checks from any shit HG borrows, because its the only thing they can use since macross is out of their reach. I wouldn't be surprised if they're just as sick and tired of this weird round-eyed bullshit as everyone else is.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.