[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this THE worst character in the history of Mobile Suit Gundam?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 12

File: Hathaway Noa.jpg (25KB, 304x549px) Image search: [Google]
Hathaway Noa.jpg
25KB, 304x549px
Is this THE worst character in the history of Mobile Suit Gundam?
>>
Katz exists
>>
>>14004222

Gundam AGE exists. I'm not going to name a character, just a show. Pick a character from it and you're almost certainly golden.
>>
>>14004222
And Kira
And Lacus

I'd say Katz has them beat but at least Katz had to sense to go get himself killed so there is an end to his badness.
>>
My vote is kio
>>
>>14004222
Katz at least had the decency to crash himself into a crater.
>>
I'm almost tempted to give Hathaway a pass since his badness only lasts for a few scenes in a two hour movie, and he eventually gets his comeuppance at the hands of his dad. Plus there's that Evolve short that semi-redeems him through implication that he didn't kill Chan.

Worse have existed in Zeta, Destiny and AGE.
>>
>>14004218
Reccoa, Katz, everyone from AGE, Athrun, etc.
>>
Hello, it's the Argama's worst characters team
>>
>>14004222
Katz didn't shoot Kamille for killing Sarah
>>
>>14004222
Katz really wasn't that bad. So to >>14004218 , no.
>>
File: Emaly.png (952KB, 1215x772px) Image search: [Google]
Emaly.png
952KB, 1215x772px
>>14004218
Is it bad if I didn't like this bitch at all? I don't even think a Bright Slap would fix her since she would probably be into that shit due to it being Bright.
>>
>>14005642
wtf is wrong with your media player?
>>
Saji is

>>14005644
I think he's that one dude that wigs out about using up all his screen's resolution.
>>
>>14005671
>wigs out about using up all his screen's resolution.

I...what?
>>
File: 2el5gqs.png (749KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2el5gqs.png
749KB, 1600x900px
>>14004240
>Implying any of the characters in AGE were worse than Kira, Shinn, Lacus, etc.

Seedfags really need to just accept that theirs was the worst gundam.
>>
File: worstthankatz.jpg (41KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
worstthankatz.jpg
41KB, 500x380px
It baffles me to no fucking end that for all the shit /m/ gives 08th MS team, nobody, not one of you have the balls to bring up how annoying this beta male piece of shit was. Yeah you could argue he "manned up to manlet" in episode 6, but not by much. He was still a whiny little fuck with a voice that made your ears bleed.

>>14005541
That only applies to Beecha and Mondo. You lose.

>>14005550
He bitched a fit about Amuro not escaping, stole the MK-II for a joyride when they were trying to lay low, let a prisoner escape because she promised he could motorboat her later, and then crashed into an asteroid because he was a dumbass. You lose.
>>
File: 1457955120106.png (50KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1457955120106.png
50KB, 550x550px
>>14005773
My dream of Beecha and Mondo getting executed for betraying the Argama never happened.
>>
>>14005731
He probably doesn't like 4:3 . I know a guy who stretches out older shows to full screen as well. I don't understand how adding 150 pounds to everyone looks good to people but some people do I guess.
>>
File: mondo.jpg (3KB, 104x160px) Image search: [Google]
mondo.jpg
3KB, 104x160px
>>14005858
Mondo actually got somewhat better after they went back to the Argama and ep.41

As for Beecha....
The Bomb-vest idea in ep.22 and using Roux as a meat shield didn't really connect with me.
I only liked some of his scenes and his voice
>>
>>14004218
YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU SON OF A BITCH

HARO IS THE GREATEST CHARACTER.
>>
>>14006071
He is the cause of every war. He is present during them all. Haro=Kill. The warmonger!
>>
File: harorymer.png (440KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
harorymer.png
440KB, 960x544px
>>14006083
Please. If Haro wanted you dead, it could do it just like that. None of that complex war business.
>>
>>14005740

They are, and I say that as someone who doesn't care one whit about SEED or Destiny one way or the other. No-one even mentioned those shows in fact. Trying to blame them just exposes an agenda. AGE is shit and full of shit characters. Yurin, Zera Gins, Deen, Romary, Gerard Spriggan, Asemu - the list goes on.
>>
>>14005541
>Any worst than the crew during Zeta
>>
>>14005541
But there's no Kamille in that pic.
>>
>>14006102
War is just a busness and a game to Haro. We are all his pawns.
>>
File: IronGundam_01_8-490x276[1].jpg (35KB, 490x276px) Image search: [Google]
IronGundam_01_8-490x276[1].jpg
35KB, 490x276px
>>14004218
Bitch please. This lady is the worst character in history of Gundam.

Hathaway is just a man fueled by revenge cause he got cockblocked by Quess.
>>
>>14006441

> cockblocked by Quess
> she gets on with him immediately
> forms a newtype bond with him
> rings a hotel and speaks with his dad to invite him on a date
> plays around with him
> even dies to save him

Quess was certainly not the one to cockblock him.
>>
>>14006350

Zeta crew wasn't as infuriating as ZZ.
>>
File: 1458064775988.jpg (205KB, 1280x956px) Image search: [Google]
1458064775988.jpg
205KB, 1280x956px
>>14006441
I'm glad someone else hates this latest incarnation of 'generic gundam peace princess'.

It's even worse because she only exists to shoehorn in the tired cliche of 'childhood friend/girlfriend getting cucked as the main character gets stolen from them'.

She reminds me of Relena Peacecraft, one of the worst characters to ever end up in a Gundam series.

The only reason Carta gets a pass for attracting a bunch of waifufags into being the new 'Zeon did nothing wrong' crowd for Gallarhjorn is because at least she had the decency to die after three episodes (Albeit in the most melodramatic and ridiculous fashion possible). The tears and asshurt of all the losers now mad at Mika for having the common sense not to honor retarded shit like duels was well worth the cancer of Carta having ever existed at all.
>>
>>14006102
How the fuck did you get those sharp sprite details?
>>
>>14006586
Relena is almost useless. Well Wing's plot is ridiculous as well. It's only popular because that's the first Gundam seen by the west and of course bishonen characters.
>>
>>14006619
What pisses me off about these characters is they are useless as fuck and full of ultra-childish idealism, but everyone sucks their dicks anyway and they almost always get their way as a result just for existing. If they weren't pretty females with the right family name, no one would give two flying fucks about whatever stupid shit they had to say, but in these shows people act like they are the second coming of Jesus for no fucking reason.

And they are almost invariably massive fucking hypocrites who need people that are essentially everything they rail against and decry around them to protect their stupid ass from the real world.
>>
>>14004218
Comparing to Katz and Quess, Hathaway is far from worst.
>>
I don't know how Bright put up with this little shit
>>
>>14006907
wasn't he still ok before he met quess? I mean that bitch pretty much messed up his head good
>>
>>14006932

Quess didn't even do anything. All the stuff he did is on him. He did it because he wanted her, but it was all his ideas, his thoughts, from inside him. Not her influence.
>>
>>14006907
Bright has a lot of experience with dealing with childish retards he can't get rid of from his time on White Base.
>>
>>14005642
I didn't like her either, she was trying to be a home-wrecker. Good thing she died before Bright could succumb to her seduction.
>>
File: ハロバグ.jpg (50KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
ハロバグ.jpg
50KB, 500x392px
>>14006408
For over ten thousand years, Haro has molded history to its will. Sow endless war and destruction till a blank slate is needed, then erase all memory of the past, and continue the cycle.

But you won't learn anything about that in the Dark History...
>>
>>14006335
>No-one even mentioned those shows

You don't have to. You're so desperate to pass the hate so everybody can embrace Jesus Yamato over the more recent shows.
>>
>>14006441
>>14006586
>Becomes self aware of her predicament as another useless princess character
>Tries to do what she can to break herself out of it
>Gets shit done and exposes Gjallarhorn's oppression
>Still considered worst character because LOLGURLNOTINMOBILESUIT

Kudelia is the middle finger to anti-Relena fuckwits. Everyone knows worse princesses are Lacus and Marina because pop songs and kindergarten.
>>
File: Hathaways-flash-gundam-now.jpg (229KB, 985x606px) Image search: [Google]
Hathaways-flash-gundam-now.jpg
229KB, 985x606px
Actually, I think Hathaway is a great character. Not necessarily likeable, but those are two different things.

>>14006586

Relena's great: she's just as crazy as Heero. She just walks up to the women who killed her dad and tries to shoot her with a gun. She jumps on the bad guy's stage and calls them on their shit. No sense of self-preservation at all.
>>
>>14005773
Let's not forget that basically every single Argama crew member pulls Katz aside and basically tells him, "Katz, I know you're retarded and you're a hormonal teenage, but do not let the prisoner out. Listen, listen, look at me. Keep it in your pants. Do not let the prisoner out. Don't listen to her. Don't even talk to her. She will try to seduce you and trick you into letting her out, so don't do it."

And after getting this lecture about a dozen times, from basically every person that he has any esteem for, he goes and does it anyway. It's unbearable how stupid Katz is.
>>
>>14013295
>Exposes Gjallarhorn's oppression
She did literally nothing, though. Gjallarhorn is fucking retarded as shit and does all of that on their own. Literally all she's done the entire series is make like two phone calls and beg for help that she inexplicably gets for no reason other than being a princess because everyone in the gundam universe sucks the toes off of peace princesses.
>>
>>14005740
Nah, fuck that.
I actually like Gundam AGE and I'll tell you right out that the Kio arc is what sunk that series into the ground.

Kio is a shitty character in that he's an absolute nothing character. Yeah, I'll take Kira and Lacus being righteous over Kio, because he's an ineffectual nothing with no goddamn character or agency.
>>
>>14013295

Or maybe she's considering lacking because literally all she's done aside from making a couple of speeches is wallow in self-doubt up until a couple of episodes ago, this time for realsies.
>>
>>14013400
Pretty much this desu.
>>
>>14005773
Fuck that noise. Michel was AWESOME.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.