[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Gundam next?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Haro.gif (108KB, 385x550px) Image search: [Google]
Haro.gif
108KB, 385x550px
Have watched 0079, Zeta, Unicorn, CCA, 00
Am currently watching: IBO, Origin
Will watch when finished: Thunderbolt
>>
>>14003107

0080, 08th MST, and 0083 should round out the OYW for you.
>>
>>14003113
Thanks anon.
>>
>>14003107
I just noticed that IBO doesn't have a Haro.
>>
File: 1394641494564.png (26KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1394641494564.png
26KB, 1000x1000px
You fucked up already by not watching it in production order, but fucking watch ZZ, yes all of it, if you managed to sit through Zeta and Unicorn you sure as hell can watch ZZ
then watch the rest you haven't seen yet in production order
>>
File: everyone wants judau.jpg (497KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
everyone wants judau.jpg
497KB, 960x1440px
>>14003107
ZZ of course.
>>
>>14003107
G
G
G
VICUTORY
>>
>>14003152
>what is Atra
>>
>>14003113
This is the best answer. I'd also include F-91 in there. For all its crap storytelling, it's got some amazing mechanical designs and animation, and seeing firsthand the decline of the Federation helps set up Victory, which is also worth a watch for the unorthodox and varied fights alone.

No AU is required viewing for Turn-A, but I've found one tends to enjoy that show most when they've watched most of the test of Gundam first and are more ready for something so radically different in setting.
>>
Age or 00 since you aren't watching uc in order
>>
>>14003107
wait how do you watch 0079, Zeta, CCA but not ZZ?
>>
>>14003587
Because no one on /m/ actually watches anything and just regurgitates the opinions they think they're supposed to have instead of forming their own.
>>
>>14003587
ZZ has something of a reputation, and until Unicorn the only plot point you needed to know is that Axis became Neo Zeon, started some shit, but lost.

When I finally got around to watching it, when the first decent fansubs became available, I ended up enjoying it in the end. But aside from the point I mentioned and that Neo Zeon tried to create a clone cyber newtype army based off Puru, there's nothing else that makes it required viewing to understand the UC saga.
>>
Gundam Wing
>>
>>14003587
He fell for the memes.
>>
>>14003685
>there's nothing else that makes it required viewing to understand the UC saga.
You don't need to watch 0083, 08th, 0083, hell, even Zeta to get the "UC saga".

You can watch 0079 and then CCA immediately after it. In fact, Char and Amuro's characters make more sense that way too. There nothing critical in Zeta that you need for CCA, really.
>>
>>14003685
>ZZ has something of a reputation
Because of retards who can't appreciate comedy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.