[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are the mech designs for IBO so shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: banm151028.jpg (54KB, 547x335px) Image search: [Google]
banm151028.jpg
54KB, 547x335px
why are the mech designs for IBO so shit?
>>
Hey fuck off, that thing was great.
>>
File: my disgust.jpg (59KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
my disgust.jpg
59KB, 453x439px
>>13984659
>Hatin' on Mobile Workers
>>
File: nk-17-mars.jpg (45KB, 400x358px) Image search: [Google]
nk-17-mars.jpg
45KB, 400x358px
>>13984659
They're a reverse trike armored tank.
What is not to love about mobile workers?
>>
>are only allowed to job vs mobile suits
>basically never used outside of the first two episodes
>you can only get a 1/144 one out of a weapon pack as opposed to an upscaled HG multipack
are you even trying bandai
>>
>>13984659

>Hating the love child of the Tieren and a Fatty from VOTOMs
>>
Mobile workers are fucking amazing.
>>
>>13984659
you may shit on ibo suits all you want, but the mobile workers are off limits.
>>
>>13984659
But that looks cool tho
>>
They're not though.
>>
>>13984659
>pic unrelated
>>
>>13984659
The mobile suits are shit except kimaris
But the mobile workers are great and the fights with them in the first episode was the only time the combat was fun to watch
>>
>>13984659
>why are the mech designs for IBO so shit?
>hating on Mobile workers, probably one of the best designs to come out of IBO

Why are the shitposters on /m/ so shit?
>>
>>13984659
>Says while posting the one good IBO design
>>
>>13984659
Wish it was not a gundam anime so that we could had got an anime entirely around Mobile Worker.
We need this decade's VOTOMS ffs.(sequel OVAs are shit,don't count)
>>
>>13984696
>>basically never used outside of the first two episodes

To be fair, that's mainly because most of the series after that is set in space. They still were used a couple of times, just not in straight up fights.

Am I the only one disappointed that we don't have space versions of the Mobile Workers? Would be nice to see, they'd basically be the IBO version of Balls.
>>
>>13984993
There are space versions.
You didn't actually watch IBO, did you?
>>
>>13984997
the space versions aren't space use, they're just gjallarhorn's versions used in the colonies
>>
File: CGS_Mobile_Worker_Space.png (142KB, 616x380px) Image search: [Google]
CGS_Mobile_Worker_Space.png
142KB, 616x380px
>>13985008

He's referring to the ones CGS/Tekkadan used in Episode. Also refer to pic.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.