[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Special Rescue Police Winspector 44

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ryoma.png (526KB, 711x463px) Image search: [Google]
ryoma.png
526KB, 711x463px
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=792823

Police DRAG-net edition.

Two in one week, because I love you.

A crime spree committed by a little old lady is interrupted by an even bigger crime spree, one that threatens to hold Tokyo for ransom under the threat of bombing. With Winspector racing against time to prevent the crimes, an odd alliance is formed between a failed actor who witnessed the crime. Will they be able to stop them before time runs out? Find out, as this failed actor gives A One Day Only Performance!

Notes:
This episode is wacky, a rare attempt at outright comedy in Winspector, and I think it works well. Bikel with his Nagoya accent is played against Yonekichi's Kyushu accent, and the result is actually quite comical.

This is also a "famous guest star" episode. Yoneyama Yonekichi is played by the late comedian from Kyushu, Batten Arakawa (Batten is an x-mark, like a mistake, and is a colloquialism used like the English expression 'my bad'; another example is Batten Robomaru).

Arakawa's most famous comedy role was ā€¯Grandma Oyone", who is basically the exact same character portrayed in this episode. It's also the reason for the repetition of the "yone" character in "Yonekichi Yoneyama". One interesting fact about Arakawa was the on CDs and records, Arakawa was shown dressed in man's clothes, so many people who didn't know thought that Grandma Oyone was an actual old lady and had no idea Arakawa was cross-dressing.

Only 5 left. Next week features Yellow Turbo's actor as a criminal!
>>
File: prof.jpg (64KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
prof.jpg
64KB, 400x399px
Here's Arakawa in his Grandma Oyone role.
>>
>>13984099
>Only 5 left

Oh boy, it's gonna be rough on me when it ends.
Thanks for being such a reliable translator this whole time.
>>
>>13984099
>it's almost over
Holy shit, man, you're based.
>>
Incidentally, I was thinking about Winspector to some extended capacity earlier (am I psychic or something?). Thanks though.

>>13984114
>Oh boy, it's gonna be rough on me when it ends.
That is exactly why SO will move on to Solbrain afterwards, because two Winspector cast members come back, so take heart.
>>
>>13984633
>Solbrain next
Oh god, yes.
>>
>>13984658
A brand new dream is just about to shine!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fD2L_sqaDA

You got it! We're Solbrain!
>>
>>13987992
You still thinking about doing Exceedraft after Solbrain? If or when that happens that is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULAHPdghnVA

That being said, how many Metal Hero shows have been fully subbed?
>>
>>13988282
Only Metalder if you include a couple of episodes which are crabsticks only. This and Juspion are very close to completion, MFC is still putting Gavan out in monthly batches and will almost certainly complete it short of Meganon dropping dead.
>>
>>13988296
I'm hoping someone eventually gets to Jiban, though I heard it's not that great.

I just like the OP a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBxczjNCllY
>>
>>13988315
What? I've heard nothing but good about Jiban granted that was all from Huelanders but it still looks like a fine series. The one I want to see but I was told is mediocre was Spielban, on pedigree alone that show looks fantastic.
>>
>>13988334
Moon-Lighters did put out an episode of Jiban, but that was over a year ago, plus they're far too busy with Dragon Ball Super (never mind Detective Conan). At this point Sailor Otaku may be the only one who can do something about it.

Speaking of allegedly mediocre series, I did hear that Pundercracker from MBE expressed the interest of doing Blue Swat at some point.
>>
>>13988393
Blue SWAT's a great first half and a rubbish second one, just like Hibiki. The minute Platinum appears it goes downhill. You want true mediocrity, see B-Fighter and its sequel. God tier suit designs and effects wasted on a nothing show.
>>
>>13988530
>God tier suit designs and effects wasted on a nothing show.
Doesn't help that the first one seems to drop using a wacky dimensional battlefield after a while. Meanwhile the lowest point of Metal Heroes seems to be Robotack and Kabutack, but no one, not even the fansubbers, want to bother with it (not helped with Toei only releasing the movies), so no idea what the deal is there.
>>
>>13988545
I think BoukenShuriken has Jiraiya, Robotack and Kabutack lined up, but probably not for a long while.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.