[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just as brutal in 1080p as it was in 480. Thanks EncoderGasm.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

Just as brutal in 1080p as it was in 480.

Thanks EncoderGasm.
>>
someone needs to do the "are you frustrated" dom head photoshop for that scene but in 1440x1080
>>
>>13982233
I'd still like to know what the hell kind of bazooka that Dom is using where it can fire it from that distance and be completely unharmed itself.
>>
>>13982270

The greatest danger would be from spalling
>>
What the fuck was South "I'm gonna punch you in the schnauße" Burning trying to pull here?
>>
>>13982298
break or derail the mono eye

damage to sensor suites is pretty damned important when you have no windows
>>
>>13982335
But with his fist? He could have used his lightsaber.
>>
File: rocketto punch.gif (4MB, 533x330px) Image search: [Google]
rocketto punch.gif
4MB, 533x330px
>>13982347
did you ever so mad that you punched someone on the face, in a critical situation?
that's what South Burning do actually, or so i believe.

btw fists is the most useful, if not; the most readily weapon for any mech, in any situation.
don't you want to deliver that massive metal chunk of FUCK YOU fist, with the power of thousand suns to the enemy faces, & caused multiple damage to enemy faces while saying FUCK YOU in the comm again??

sure, you might break some parts of the fist, or even the limb on your mech, but it sure told the enemy that DO NOT FUCK WITH ME, right into their fucking faces.
delivering fists to enemy was like giving them a real death wish, in a devastating blow possible where they might not even predicted it would be.
be it concussion, bone breaking, internal bleeding, or even compact crushed to death, those will be effectively deliver, through FISTS.
even the enemy survived the outcome, they WILL be traumatized in many ways, physically & mentally. that's sure to teach them, right into their fucking faces.
& not to mention it could effectively giving the surrounding enemy PTSD as well, because fist itself was a deadly death blow, to begin with.
>>
>>13983019
>>13982347
No time to break out the beam saber when the Xamel's twin vulcans (situated above the monoeye) can shred Burning's optics to pieces before he can react. So, go for the alternative.
>>
>>13982298
>tfw 2 left hands
>>
>>13983050

>Burning beats so much ass with his right hand they ran out of right hands.
>>
>>13983071
You mean
>taps so much ass
>>
>>13983050
It's a common Gundam thing.
>>
>>13983174
If aina's arm were a wee bit thicker it'd perfectly look like she has this freak superlong arm that's right under Shiro.
>>
>>13983050
that's not a thumb you moron.
>>
So, the only place to download old EG releases is Nyaa?
>>
>>13982233
Anyone else find it a bit amusing that this pilot's killing spree then comes to an end at the hands of a headless Zaku piloted by a relative rookie?

One of those great 'What are the odds?' moments.
>>
>>13983047
>>13983047
But the Xamel wasn't attacking South. It was trying to attack Kou in the GP01. South made a surprise attack. He had all the time in the world.
>>
File: UC100 (1)_jpg.jpg (151KB, 979x734px) Image search: [Google]
UC100 (1)_jpg.jpg
151KB, 979x734px
>>13983047

Xamel has one vulcan, and it's on the right side of the torso.

Burning approached from the left.

>>13985944

After GP01 Super Mario jumps off his head, no less.

They were fighting in thick fog. Having the beam saber active would have been a big neon KILL ME sign, but you would think he'd at least have it in his hand ready to go in case it turned into a melee.
>>
>>13986538
>>13985944
Huh, guess my visual comprehension needs work.

You think the fog could've ruined the beam saber's stability in any way? Probably outlying Minovsky particles or some shit that could weaken the saber's output?
>>
>>13986548
No. They work underwater for Christ's sake.
>>
Epic upscale, totally worth all those extra GB.
>>
>>13986561
Kinda weird how it seems inconsistent at parts.

Remember how the beam sabers in Unicorn get screwy when inside a condense Minovsky cloud.
>>
>>13986583
>>13986583
That was an Anti-Beam screen. Notice how it broke up Full Frontal's beam rifle shots?
>>
File: there was an attempt.jpg (280KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
there was an attempt.jpg
280KB, 1440x1080px
>>13982253
>>
>>13988708
kek
>>
>>13982233
Is there a reason he didn't kill Keith too? You'd think an enemy Zaku would also be considered a threat.
>>
>>13989205
Pick one dude to get the drop on.

a) The guy in the tricked out GM about to merc the dropship

b) the clueless guy in the zaku who just let you walk by him.
>>
>>13984509
considering Dom rushed into kill Keith with the power of thousand suns, failed to impale & later ramp into rock, you wouldn't imagine massive concussions the Dom pilot have received.

at least Keith was in luck to hawk right to Dom, with the headless zaku.
>>
>>13989213
Or c)

>Get to the drop on the GM that's targeting the Kamusai and then kill the hapless Zaku that's staring at you with its thumb up its ass.

>>13989267
>>13984509
Found it stranger that the Heat hawk only hit the Dom's inner shoulder and caused the whole thing to explode. Anti Plot armor there.
>>
>>13989279
Forgot trip
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.