[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kamen Rider Ghost Legendary Rider Souls – 03-04

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

File: water-please-2.png (260KB, 769x583px) Image search: [Google]
water-please-2.png
260KB, 769x583px
http://over-ti.me/releases/kamen-rider-ghost-legendary-rider-souls-03-04/
>>
You know, even though these are basically plotless segments, it's nice that it only took them three episodes to figure out it was probably a villainous plot instead of hurrdurring around for fourteen of them and then being shocked.
>>
You know, I wish that they would of added scripts at the homepage for this like for the first one. You know so people could change some lines for themselves for there own preferences. Like for the chants of the transformation or form changes and have it as what was said in Romanji format.
>>
>>13974441
Mkvdemux gui, you're welcome.
>>
File: good ol' fourze headbutt.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
good ol' fourze headbutt.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
These fights seemed not as good as the Double one, but it's nice that they pay decent homage to the Riders.

Next, I assume, are Os and Wizard, the last two from Post-Decade.
>>
>>13974241

Does Squid Girl Style Mezool have an official name or tag on pixiv or something? I really like her.
>>
Is it weird that I want to fuck Frey more than Freya? I don't know why, but I totally want to gape Japanese Ellen Page's asshole whenever she appears in these episode.
>>
>>13974788
Sorry, I meant he.
>>
>>13974788
Is that the short haired one because that ones cuter than the long haired version.
>>
>>13974797
Yeah. Same actress, but the short haircut is her real hair.
>>
>>13974788
Because short hair > long hair.
>>
What the fuck is this shot even? Why the stepladders?
>>
>>13974806
Looks like she's using Medusa's wig.
>>
Did they actually get Yutaka Kobayashi back to voice this? Neat, seems to be really the rare occasion that they get someone back after more than a year has passed.
>>
>>13975532
There was the knuckle gaiden, which wasn't too long ago.
>>
Having the serious Riders get Fourze transformations is always entertaining.
>>
>>13975532
All the returning villains have been voiced by their original VAs so far.
>>
Could someone post or get the scripts for these and the second one?
>>
>>13975765
Maki and White Wizard will also have their original actors back to do VAing.
>>
>>13974441
You're a true blue weeaboo faggot you know that? Stick with TVN kid.
>>
>>13974241
They were cool, although I wished Kaito mentioned that Takeru was using the soul of his rival/friend at some point.

I guess, Takeru got the Uchu Kitaaa thing here and then used it when Ryoma damashii debuted.

>>13975532
Getting old actors back just for VA roles is way easier than them being there, it's why the battride games feature many of the rider's original actors.
>>
>>13974788
She turns 16 at the end of the month.
I prefer Freya.
>>
Since this is a thread for the last two this can sneak in to be relevant:
The raw for Episode 5
https://mega.nz/#!NoxGlYTB!M6GSAJsabRnVyj0_AKjvfwtnJ7Bz8fxCezr5-kPZWSw
>>
File: Jersey Pauly.jpg (34KB, 752x701px) Image search: [Google]
Jersey Pauly.jpg
34KB, 752x701px
>>13979413
>He absorbed the uncomfortably fit just-short-of 16 year old girls

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Wow I am retarded. I thought Baron was Phoenix until the lockseed showed up.
>>
>>13974441
Load the fucking .mkv in Aegisub. It can do that.
>>
>>13979413
>Think those Medals are the Ankh trio
>Look closer and they're actually three identical Taka Medals

Literally wut, why two more Takas instead of a Tora and Batta?
>>
File: Javel the Smug.jpg (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Javel the Smug.jpg
178KB, 1280x720px
>>13979413
>>13979568
>Xibalba's VA voiced the Abzorbaloff in the Japanese dub of Doctor Who "Love & Monsters"
>His final form isn't Frey and Freya's faces on his ass cheeks

Shiggy
>>
>>13975532
I think Kobayashi's going to end up like RENN, where all they need to do is call him and he'll say "yes".
>>
>>13984280
He just returned for a gaiden, the usual team up and a voice cameo, not even close to what Renn and Masahiro do.
>>
What's with the rider selection?

Are they fully aware that Wizard is shit?
>>
>>13986483
W to Drive all get shown on-screen because they're the recent ones while Kuuga to Decade's are exclusively shown in Ganbarizing.
>>
>>13986483
OOO and Wizard will be appearing in episode 5 and 6.
>>
>>13984320
He returned for both Gaim Gaidens, not just one.
>>
>>13986518
Still part of Gaim though
>>
>Ore and Specter's jingles inexplicably play at the same time when Takeru fights Lord Baron

I know these are no-budget side shits, but come on.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.