[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any good /m/-related youtube channels or podcasts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: 1437665547227.jpg (258KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1437665547227.jpg
258KB, 1440x1080px
Are there any good /m/-related youtube channels or podcasts?
>>
>>13969656
Just rewatch Gutten Wren's Gundam Abridged
>>
>>13969656
>inb4 that anon shilling his youtube review show
>>
I feel obliged to plug Gunpladust Memories because listening to the first episode got me into Gundam.

http://gunpladustmemories.tumblr.com/post/99812706630/gunpladust-memories-0001-the-origin
>>
>>13969783
Took me a few minutes to adjust to their accents but this was really good, thanks Anon
>>
>>13969739
His videos are allright.
I never watched anime review videos because I expect ths kind of stuff to be cringy but I like what he did.
But I can't even remenber his name, I just type giant gorg review on youtube if I want to find the channel again
>>
Studio Megaane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TengjZhgUc
>>
WackyModder84
>>
>>13971780
Kenny lauderdale.
>>
>>13971929
OP said "good", not "screeching twelve year old who never shuts up about how he doesn't like thing".
>>
>>13974569
but that's all of them.
>>
Does Minovsky Man count?
He only has a few videos, and doesn't post often. But his videos are pretty high quality.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-pFTAC4HkEotvHOKEBPyPQ/feed
>>
>>13969656
The Animaster when he used to upload, but he's not done anything in 3 years

wackymodder is entertaining if you want to see a /m/ autist sperg on Destiny for a few hours
>>
>>13969783
Seconding Gunpladust. I've enjoyed all the episodes they've put out so far.
>>
Google "grendizer false god".
>>
>>13969667
Their take on the first Patlabor movie is pretty good too.
>>
File: ee5.png (257KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ee5.png
257KB, 500x375px
>tfw used to do /m/ podcast that failed miserably
>>
File: rancequeen.jpg (177KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
rancequeen.jpg
177KB, 640x400px
You can come watch Sahib Podcast.

Very successful, over 1k views every year.

Do reviews of all new popular anime Combattler V and Ga Keen.

Also very open minded, do reviews of new successful moe anime and visual novel adaptation Heidi of the Green Alps.

Also next episode will feature very first game review, pic related. It Sengoku Rance, very popular video game (but do not tell sahib father he think haram.)
>>
>>13978274
What was it called?
And please tell me it was just /m/-related, and not an actual /m/ podcast
>>
>>13969656

Is IgaDevil still around? Haven't heard much out of him as of late.

>>13974569

Honestly once you get past his volume, you can see that he puts a lot of work into his research and offers some pretty good points.
>>
>>13975238
WASIM NO
>>
What's the appeal of listening someone else talk about mecha for 20 minutes - 1 hour?

I dislike hearing other people talk about their opinions because I get enough of it on /m/ itself, and because almost they're almost always ill-informed or just a product of bad taste. That's why I stopped browsing /a/ in itself entirely - there's always this undertone of smug superiority despite not knowing what they're talking about or missing the point entirely.
It's not a matter of "my tastes vs their tastes", it's just that I've never in my entire life seen an anime review, positive or negative, that doesn't use completely illogical and senseless reasoning to justify their opinion.

If it's not reviews, however, and talking about concepts related to mecha, about news and stuff like that I can completely understand that. But any sort of anime or movie reviews? Not at all.
>>
>>13978992
Imagine someone reading this entire post
>>
>>13978992
>wanting "objective" reviews
Is there anything else in the world that combines massive autism as well as massive retardation quite like the "I want all my reviews to be logical" crowd? You're literally asking for LOGICAL ANIME REVIEWS and suggesting that peoples personal tastes shouldn't get in the way. Well how the fuck do you suggest people don't let their own tastes enter into how they respond to something? You want a compiled list of data punched into a machine that can calculate what anime is "the best" using algorithms or something? Even if that were possible, it wouldn't mean shit because a computer gives its OBJECTIVELY CORRECT LIST OF BEST ANIME and a person can look at that list and say "but I don't like those shows, I like these other shows more"
Autists could scream about them being objectively wrong, because of the calculations, but it still wouldn't mean shit. They like the other shows more and that's that.

Long story short, you absolutely REEK of "that guy" syndrome. Sorry you get so mad about people having different opinions about anime on 4chan. lol
>>
>>13978956
>IgaDevil
Yes, he's on Twitter.
>>
>>13978992
Tell me this is pasta.
>>
rrobbert184
before he buried himself
>>
>>13969783
>They're Scots.

Well there's a surprise...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-SsiLInRfz15q7i5SZsycg/videos
I like this guy, covering an anime/game a week.

Metal Warriors
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMPS8j1WH94
Tetsujin-28/Gigantor!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YQxbWSWH9o
>>
File: m podcasts.png (3KB, 281x92px) Image search: [Google]
m podcasts.png
3KB, 281x92px
>>13978945
I don't know if it's him, but be amazed.
>>
>>13982318
Upload them amte
>>
>>13982318
Upload it fampai
>>
>>13979012
Not evryone has ADD
>>
the podcasts got sidetracked too much
>>
>>13982359
>>13982360
Can't you guys into google?
http://eternitychan.org/projects/res/2.html
Never had the patience to actually listen to them though.
>>
>>13982371
None of thsoe links actually work
>>
>>13982363
ADD here, can read it just fine. It's just retards.
>>
>>13982382
Oops.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/a9kfw3l3clxdu/m_podcast
>>
File: 1438587692372.png (84KB, 277x249px) Image search: [Google]
1438587692372.png
84KB, 277x249px
>>13982318
Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>13974646
Seconding this. It's a neat niche channel for lore stuff. Besides that what's a good channel for gunpla reviews that won't annoy me?
>>
>>13982802
>>13974646
He'd be alright if he didn't spend the whole the video jiggling all over the screen.
>>
>>13978992
This but unironically
>>
>>13983271
see >>13979020
>>
>>13978992
To hear hopefully entertaining people talk about something you like for 20 minutes - 1 hour.
To hear other people's opinions.

>>13979020
The same way reviewers of every other medium do, but not being massive fucking autists and having enough basic meta cognitive ability to acknowledge and thus separate their own personal biases. It's not fucking hard.

It's not 100% completely objective but it can still be relatively objective.
>>
>>13978956
>you can see that he puts a lot of work into his research and offers some pretty good points.
No he fucking doesn't. Half the time he's completly fucking full of shit, and the other half is just "I HATE SEED, THIS IS SUCH A UNIQUE AND FRESH THOUGHT THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT!"
>>
>>13978274
Get out of here Chris Guanche
>>
>>13969656

There's Guntank and his crew if you consider them good. They don't do much anymore though.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.