[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of this bitch ? Why did they focus so much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: latest-2.jpg (75KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
latest-2.jpg
75KB, 450x600px
What was the point of this bitch ?
Why did they focus so much of the movie on her when she wasn't even relevant by the end ?
>>
>>13962487
>What was the point of this bitch ?

Beats me. CCA is such a clusterfuck that one more stupid character doesn't change the equation. Quess is like 0079 Amuro amped up with Kamille's level of autism/shittiness.
>>
I watched CCA against last month and....I'm not sure. They needed a reason for Chan to die, I guess?
>>
File: sunglasses.jpg (15KB, 297x197px) Image search: [Google]
sunglasses.jpg
15KB, 297x197px
>>13962487

She was there for weebs to waifu over.

How can you not understand this?
>>
>>13962487
This bitch is a realistic image of a spoiled teenager.
She acts like a brat and annoying, yet she has some potential.
>>
>>13962523
Who would waifu over her? Nanai is smarter and sexier. Even though she's jealous and shit.
>>
>>13962487
They needed more jokes about Char being a pedo.
>>
>>13962514

No wait actually scratch what I said here. I know the purpose of Quess is.

It's to show how Char was still childish and created people like tools because he didn't really know how to be a parental figure to someone despite his age, even when that's all Quess really wanted in her life. A father that cared about her.
>>
Arguably, a female protagonist that we can watch get involved in the adult's war.

>dad is a crummy politician that may have made the situation worse
>people just kinda ignore her
>pulled in by the newtype kool-aid
>makes a horrible mistake
>dies "tragically"
>>
>>13962528
>Who would waifu over her?

The younger demographic probably. Or the pedos like Char.
>>
>>13962487
>What was the point of this bitch ?
Make you mad.
>>
>>13962539
When will this meme end?
>>
>>13962568
It won't

Char's such a horribly written character that it's pretty much head canon by now.
>>
>>13962487
Quess is fem-Kamille. CCA was written from the perspective of Z and ZZ not happening the way they did which is why characters and events from those series are largely ignored. Quess is a redux of Kamille, while Gyunei and Hathaway were a redux of Four and Katz.
>>
>>13962523
She was mai waifu back when I was 14

>>13962487
This >>13962532
>>
>>13962532
>he didn't really know how to be a parental figure to someone despite his age, even when that's all Quess really wanted in her life. A father that cared about her.
You're talking like Char is a failure for not knowing how/not being willing to play a father figure to some random teenager, as if that's completely natural or expected of every dude in his early 30s or something.
>>
Tomino had no idea what to do after 0079
>>
>>13963501
To be fair it's understandable since Zeta was made years later
>>
>All these plebs not wanting lickable pussy
>>
>>13962487
From a dramatic perspective? To show us what an amoral psychopath Char is, that he would manipulate a mentally ill teenage girl into being a soldier for him.
>>
Reminder that Amuro BTFO everyone using a Gundam held together by DUCT TAPE
>>
>>13963052

Actually yes. Because he himself is still a child.
>>
>>13962629

> The rumor has gone from Gyunei was meant to be Kamille to Quess was meant to be him

Can this stupid rumor and joke just die already. It's never been funny and repeating it for the millionth time won't make it so.
>>
>>13962593
Doesn't help that the fucking movie has characters talking about char being attracted to kids.
>>
>>13962487
Quess was an entitled young girl who wanted something to rebel against so she joined Char to fill the void she had inside. It's pretty simple. She had it so good that she needed her own struggle. Why else would she do it?
>>
Who cares? Char's Counterattack sucks. It's horribly written and has awful characters, just like Gundam has always had.
>>
>>13963052
Char's not a failure for not being like a father to her, he's a scumbag for taking her want of a father figure and twisting it to turn her into a soldier.
>>
>>13968611
And that's great.
>>
>>13963518
>lickable pussy

Nigga one look at Quess' unkempt hair tells us that she's not big on hygiene.
>>
>>13962568
It's not really a meme if the works support the theory and very little to no facts to support an argument against it.
>>
>>13964273
It lines up nicely with a lot of the weird things that Gyunei does, like his instant, insatiable desire to bone a girl that looks like Four and his seemingly-pointless obsession with the Revised Zeta Gundam.

Plus people don't like the fact that Kamille just vanishes after ZZ, nor do very many of them like the fact that ZZ rolled back his bad ending from Zeta, so the rumor persists that he was supposed to be in CCA and supposed to have an even worse ending.

I don't think the rumor will even be quashed unless Tomino personally comments on it, though.
>>
File: 1456732413786.jpg (842KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456732413786.jpg
842KB, 1280x720px
>>13962487
>0079
>The young generation pays for the sins of the older generation while simultaneously being discriminated against and having to work against tumultuous circumstances
>Amuro is at the center of this
>Char pays for the sins of his father and is doomed by revenge for his sake

>Zeta
>Amuro ages a bit
>continues to be forced down by the adults in his world
>Char watches Kamille be brought down in the same ways he and Amuro were
>both continue to struggle against their personal fates
>both continue to become damaged, broken people

>CCA
>Quess is their chance to help the next generation
>Char uses her
>Amuro rejects her
>Through their respective Action and Inaction her and Hathaway fall into the same traps they did

The point is we are doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past if we do not work to understand those mistakes, the past generation, and each other. And through that we can all go beyond the time.
>>
>>13970098
I like everything about this post
>>
>>13970376
Why is there a picture of 00 Quanta of all things though?
>>
>>13970393
bottom text
>>
>>13970393
It's the quote, anon.
>Peace cannot be kept by force.
>It can only be achieved by understanding.
>>
>>13970513
What are those things on top of her nipples?
>>
The movie would have been boring if it was two hours of Amuro and Char fighting
>>
>>13968511
Then why is Gundam so fucking successful?
>>
File: char is lolicon.png (202KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
char is lolicon.png
202KB, 500x313px
>>13962487
>this thread
>>
>>13971822

What makes you think they are successful as shows, instead of as advertisements?

We get a new Gundam show every year, paid for by the sale of different reskins of One Year War era models like Zakus. Each new show is a a shotgun blast of a bunch of new mobile-suit designs in the desperate hope that at least one of them will catch on and become popular enough to move kits and make the show pay for itself. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. At no step in this process do the writing or the characters matter, they are merely the bare minimum of connective tissue to justify the existence of the 25 new mobile suits that they want to push this year.
>>
>>13969958

> It lines up nicely with a lot of the weird things that Gyunei does, like his instant, insatiable desire to bone a girl that looks like Four

You mean the standard newtype (or newtype proxy) love story that Gundam does in almost every iteration? Just because Quess has green hair like Four doesn't make it special - especially when she's different to Four in most every way. And especially, especially when he doesn't actually have an instant or insatiable desire to bone Quess. He barely interacts with her till 40 minutes in, showing no personal interest despite some meetings before then and explaining it as a desire to learn from her (similar to Char) so as to make him a real newtype. None of which is like Kamille and Four.

> and his seemingly-pointless obsession with the Revised Zeta Gundam.

What obsession exactly? He fights it at the start of the film but makes nothing of it and doesn't even mention the unit he's having trouble with to Char at that point. I don't think he even mentions it's a RE-GZ at any point.
>>
>>13973910

Bampu!
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.