[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is famous production sun music of Japan's bankruptcy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: images (14).jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
7KB, 300x168px
It was found that had accounted for more than 20% of the sales of Sun Music Group alone sales of Becky. It is immeasurable sun music of blow if the there is a story if this story is the fact that officials were refuse the dealings from financial institutions.
http://www.gigadamu.com/2016/03/4970443.html

"Gigadamu" is the most famous curation media in Japan.
>>
File: 1456451748667.png (91KB, 255x245px) Image search: [Google]
1456451748667.png
91KB, 255x245px
Nigga what the fuck are you saying?
>>
>>13961357
/mu/tant lost his way
>>
I didn't even know Sunrise had their own music studio. Don't they usually outsource that shit to Sony?
>>
>>13961349
ESL-dono, pls.

>>13961611
King, no?
>>
>>13961349
>>13961357

Becky got caught sleeping with a married man.

She got blacklisted in Japanese entertainment industry.

If I am reading what OP said right, she accounted for 20% of one companies sales, effectively bankrupting them.
>>
>>13962654
interesting, useless, but interesting. please help that poor misguided soul to /mu/
>>
It's pretty typical bullshit for the Japanese media to blame the woman. How dare she steal the poor Japanese man out of wedlock and sleep with him!

He's just as to blame given he decided to sleep with her and break his marriage vows of his own accord.
>>
File: 179.jpg (134KB, 580x383px) Image search: [Google]
179.jpg
134KB, 580x383px
>>13961349
>Gigadamu
It found that the vanished Malaysia machine was not reflecting onto Google Earth. Discovered UFO researcher
>>
>>13962694
I think the whole idea when they try pull this shit is all centred around making the woman seem like a homewrecker who seduced the innocent man.

Pretty stupid but this isn't /m/ take it to /jp/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryV_WKU0cyo
>>
>>13962766
I think its more with that insane idol thing were the singers can't date anyone ever
>>
>>13963263
I love it when outsiders with not an ounce of knowledge or understanding of the concept of idols try to critique it.
It's like someone who doesn't watch /m/ saying
>So, uh, why do you like watching giant robots fighting/grown men in spandex fighting other grown men is poor rubber constumes? It's unrealistic and insane
>>
>>13962694
Well her name has more value than the guy in the business. As a cultural thing people's status are built on other's dead bodies. The ones who are more higher up takes the stronger dose of shit.
>>
>>13962694
You need to understand she has openly bashed those who has slept with married men on public TV a year ago, and claimed that she will never do that herself before this happened.
>>
>>13963274
But that shit is well documented anon, every once in a while we get shitstorms about that, what the fuck are you talking about?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.