[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam Reconguista naming scheme.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: G-Lucifer_Chimaira.jpg (1004KB, 1490x1163px) Image search: [Google]
G-Lucifer_Chimaira.jpg
1004KB, 1490x1163px
So you know how the Gundams in Greco have that weird G thing in the name like G-Arcane and G-Self?

That's because they were made at the G-IT Labs. The G doesn't stand for Gundam. It just signifies it was developed at the G-IT Labs

>G-Self
>G-Lucifer
>G-Arcane
>Re G-IT
>Kabakali G-IT
>G-Rach
>

So what is the importance of G-IT Labs? Why are they so pivotal in the development of G type mobile suits?

It's because the G stands for Gundam
>>
File: cat.png (256KB, 476x477px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
256KB, 476x477px
>>13957514

Ok.
>>
G-Self wasn't developed at G-IT Labs though. It was developed on Towasanga.
>>
File: Gaeon.png (240KB, 420x555px) Image search: [Google]
Gaeon.png
240KB, 420x555px
Then why didn't they call this a Gundam then? Huh? Huh? Checkmate, Snapfag-cunt.
>>
>>13957514
Why did your parents name you faggot?
>>
>>13957514
>The G doesn't stand for Gundam. It just signifies it was developed at the G-IT Labs
>G-Self
>G-Arcane
only snapfit-kun is this stupid
anyway ippei gyoubu said they were g type suits because they shared the same underlying technological framework or something like that
theyre probably all named g types because thats what the blueprints called the technology that was used to make them
>>
>>13957534
Gaeon doesn't have a meaning to it.

Its true for is as:

G-Aeon

Aeon: (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of the universe.
>>
>>13957514
>So you know how the Gundams in Greco have that weird G thing in the name like G-Arcane and G-Self?
>That's because they were made at the G-IT Labs. The G doesn't stand for Gundam. It just signifies it was developed at the G-IT Labs

I was going to call you on your bullshit

>It's because the G stands for Gundam

But then you did so yourself.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
W-What if G-IT had all the tech from all Gundam universes?
>>
>>13957565
G-IT is literally the UC form of Github

>All Gundam blueprints are stored in public repositories
>People can push and pull designs
>>
>>13957514
>>G-Self
>>G-Arcane

Neither of those were made by the G-IT labs
>>
>>13957572
i made them
dont tell raraiya about the waverider button
>>
>>13957576
I want to push raraiya's buttons
>>
>>13957576
Raraiya never piloted the G-Arcane.
>>
G-Rimoire
>>
>>13957514
G-IT Labs isn't actually a lab you know.

In show they make it clear the Rosario Ten government doesn't really recognize them (the captain of the Crescent Ship had no idea who they were and La Gu suggests they're merely disgruntled people of Venus Globe). They're a group that took over some production facilities to produce MS and a ship using old blueprints.

The G-Self and G-Arcane have nothing to do with the G-IT Lab, rather it's the G-IT Lab that names itself after the G.
>>
>>13957514
>G-Recturd
>G-Rectum
>G-Rectal
>G-Rekt
>>
>>13957708
Global Rule 2:
You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
>>13957561
>It's because the G stands for Gundam
I don't know about the individual suits, but Tomino said that the "G" in "G no Reconguista" stood for "Gravity".
>>
>>13957556
But Gaeon's name is pronounced "Jah-ee-on", no "Jee-ah-ee-on"
>>
>>13957514
God the G-Lucifer Chimaira is super sexy
>>
>>13957514
Self and Arcane weren't made in G-IT Labs and all the mobile suits come from the Rose of Hermes blueprints which come from Venus Globe, including the capital guard, capital army & G-IT suits.

They're called that because they're "G Type" mobile suits. Raraiya calls the Gaeon and Gastima G-Types in ep 19.

Also it's Regit(reh-jitto) just like the Poligit(Ten Police orange mobile suit with skull like motif on the head)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.