[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (234KB, 790x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234KB, 790x1000px
Not anime
>>
File: image.jpg (218KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218KB, 706x1000px
Anime
>>
>>13948363
Will still look like shit.
>>
If they made an anime version of ZZ, what would it be like?
>>
>>13948363
>Anime

Confirms that Gundam X is shit. Shittier than Victory, shittier than G-Gundam. Its only redeeming quality is that it's not as shit as IBO. But hey what's worse than IBO ? I can't think of any Gundam series that went so low.
>>
>>13948431

> But hey what's worse than IBO ?

AGE, Destiny, ZZ, Wing (maybe).
>>
>>13948477
Destiny was at least memorable
>>
>>13948477
Definitely not Wing. It actually helped popularize Gundam in the US in the early 2000s.
>>
>>13948518

Popularity doesn't equal quality.
>>
>>13948477
I liked all of those better than IBO.
They're not all objectively good, but at least they weren't fucking bullshit like IBO
>>
>>13948492
So were Hitler, Mao and Stalin but they're still #1 killers. Destiny is memorable because its unprecedented shittiness.
>>
>>13948526

Okay. I didn't, and ultimately that's all any argument you bring will rest in: your opinion. I even find IBO more memorable than Destiny, which I'd have forgotten if not for /m/.
>>
>>13948537
>I even find IBO more memorable
Name one memorable scene from IBO that didn't happen in the last two weeks.
>>
>>13948378
I have to wonder what Kleckner's reaction will be, if they didn't even send any remastered prints.
>>
>>13948551

> Provisos
> Name a memorable scene I approve of

That's a good job anon.
>>
>>13948359
ANIME JANAI

ANIME JANAI

HONTOU NO KOTOU SAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Anime is japanese for cartoon you twat
>>
>>13948477
Wing had pretty damn good MS designs. IBO sadly doesn not follow.
>>
>>13948559
>I can't name any scenes
I didn't expect anything less, to be honest. Way to be a quitter.

The reason I gave the two week condition is because you're bound to be able to remember the last two episodes clearly enough, not because they were memorable, but because they happened recently and you've seen discussion of them non-stop on /m/. The only reason you haven't forgotten is because of /m/, whether or not you care to admit it or not.

Though I guess avoiding the question was just a plea to go through summaries of the older episodes and try to recall scenes that you can stick a "memorable" label on.
>>
>>13948593

Okay then: Mika killing the CGS crew, Mika killing Crank, Kudelia's shutdown at Fumitan's death, Shino nearly dying to Ein. I'm sure you'll disahree and you're free to, you only asked for scenes I found memorable.
>>
>>13948363
Was pretty surprised at X being announced. Figured they'd be saving that for much later considering it doesn't have much of a fanbase outside Japan.
>>
>>13948477
Wing at least had some hilariously stupid moments.
>>
>>13948612
Explain your choices
>>
>>13948664

Are these... my tears...?

*dundundunDUNDUN!*
>>
>>13948669

Why? They were memorable scenes. That's the explanation. There's is no more. Fumitan's would have more impact if they didn't telegraph it so hard, but Kudelia's shutdown and Mika having to pull her away is memorable regardless.
>>
>>13948683
>Why?
>Because
Trying to avoid giving a proper answer again, I see.
There needs to be a reason why you found them memorable. Something isn't memorable in and of itself, it's memorable due to other things.
>>
>>13948707

I did answer on one though, so Yea, not avoidibg shit. In fact, I'd say Kudelia's reaction is one of the best death reactions in Gundam. It was a shit death, but a good reaction. Trying to scapegoat me by attacking me won't change my opinion. Notice I'm not asking you to explain shit, cause your opinion is yours, regardless of your ability to explain it. IBO is a bad show, but better than some.
>>
>>13948477
I watched Wing like two months ago and it is not as bad as IBO because Wing is entertaining-retarded instead of boring-retarded
>>
>>13948731

Okay. I disagree. Which basically puts us at an impasse.
>>
>>13948737
Your opinion is only worth half of my opinion so I win.
>>
File: doubt.jpg (258KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
258KB, 1440x1080px
>>13948718
>Kudelia's reaction is one of the best death reactions in Gundam
Is this the part where you say that you don't really watch mecha, and that you've only really seen SEED/Destiny, 00, and G-Reco? Maybe the 0079 movies, and you dropped most of the others ~10 episodes in?
>>
>>13948764
Not him, but can I ask you a question?

What, exactly, is the point in posting a picture like that?

Are you trying to suggest that you are like that guy, that you're sitting there a bit pissed off? Is everyone expected to do something similar?

Just write a post and forget the image bullshit.
>>
>>13948760

Kay.

>>13948764

No, it's the part where you do in an accusatory voice because you want to discredit any dissenting opinions.
>>
File: anemone.jpg (48KB, 397x404px) Image search: [Google]
anemone.jpg
48KB, 397x404px
>>13948775
>don't post images in an imageboard
>>
File: 1412988630849.png (78KB, 626x348px) Image search: [Google]
1412988630849.png
78KB, 626x348px
>>13948775
>forget the image bullshit

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>13948775
This isn't reddit, buddy, this is an imageboard.
board

We post images
on this board

We post images on this board relating to the subject matter of our posts and the board

I am doubtful, and slightly upset, that his opinion of it being "one of the best death reactions in Gundam" is valid, as I do not think he has seen enough Gundam to make that decision with any certainty.

>>13948783
Dodging the question again.
>>
>>13948799

> Dodging the question, again

I answered it for one of them. Knock yourself out trying to force your opinion regardless. We all have to share your superior one, right?
>>
>>13948812
>for one of them
But not the others. Why not?

>We all have to share your superior one
No, you just have to be able to justify yours, and I'll accept it. So far you've attempted to, at every turn, avoid answering my very simple questions. Questions that, if you had any conviction in your opinions, you ought to have been able to answer immediately.
>>
>>13948824

You haven't defended any of yours. In fact, you haven't even named them. I haven't asked (and don't care), but that shouldn't stop you if you think that shit is so important. Not that I can see why.
>>
File: 1412324395044.jpg (67KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1412324395044.jpg
67KB, 960x540px
>ITT:English releases for Gundams we never got on Toonami are announced. Better act like bigger faggots than OP.
>>
How is X? Is this something I should be excited for?
>>
>>13948843
Dodged again, nice job.
>>
>>13948654
We're getting ZZ and X because they were never licensed in North America. We got Turn A first because the Bandai release was cancelled and 0079 on Blu Ray to tie-in with The Origin and Right Stuff relaunching the brand over here in general.
>>
>>13948551
>Name one memorable scene from IBO that didn't happen in the last two weeks.
Barbatos caving in the Graze's head in Ep 1.
Mikazuki shooting Crank.
>>
>>13950876

> Still hasn't named any scenes from any of the shows

Dodged again, nice job.
>>
0083 blu ray when?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.