[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This man is a faggot. Worst protag. Worst Gundam. Discuss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: DomonKasshuCantShit.jpg (84KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
DomonKasshuCantShit.jpg
84KB, 500x300px
This man is a faggot. Worst protag. Worst Gundam. Discuss.
>>
>>13942561
Nah, Kira and Mika exist.
>>
Worst OP ever, go kill yourself.
>>
>>13942561

Asshole maybe, but faggot? Literally how?
>>
There is a multitude of characters who just stay shit or get worse compared to someone like Domon who actually gets his shit together
>>
>>13942596
Shinn is pretty much that. The Domon/Kamille who doesn't get his shit together. But in that case, it is not because of any intelligent writing, but to wank a mary sue.
>>
He had a pretty damn good reason to be pissed off. And he gets better later.
>>
File: shining finger.jpg (488KB, 1200x855px) Image search: [Google]
shining finger.jpg
488KB, 1200x855px
>>13942561
>Worst Gundam
>Shining/God
>Worst
them fighting words of the highest order.
>>
Point out on the Bushin where the School of the Undefeated of the East touched you, Anon.
>>
>>13942561
Kira, Shin and Athrun say hello
>>
>>13942561
The dude had his reasons to be upset as fuck, and lets be honest, I highly doubt Master Asia really focused on social skills when he was training Domon.

Plus he gets better anyway.
>>
>>13942561
>cares about his family
>refuses to believe government lies
>has utter loyalty to his master until the end
>doesn't cheat on his girlfriend
>fights for his nation while not being a blind jingoist
>has lots of friends
>able to lift a building with his bare hands
>pilots some of the coolest gundams ever built

i'm really struggling to think of one negative OP.
>>
>>13943152
I can tell you one thing, he's a terrible guy on a date.
That's a minor nitpick really
>>
File: domon laughingheero.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
domon laughingheero.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>13943152
>Can't beat something?
>I'll just use my burning finger!

That's still the dumbest localization in Gundam
>>
>>13943152
>cares about his family
Who sold him to an Hong Kong kung-fu master when he was 10
>has utter loyalty to his master until the end
His master who is literally a supervillain and A CHAR
>>doesn't cheat on his girlfriend
Considering he ignored Rain's feelings out of fear that he'd have to actually commit to a relationship.
Did you forget about how Rain met Domon like a month before the series takes place? She knew him when he was a kid, but she literally left her fiance for her childhood friend. That's not what adults do.
Since Domon was oblivious to what love was, it's worth noting that he had a stronger emotional relationship with Allenby, or even Kyoji, than he did with Rain.
>fights for his nation while not being a blind jingoist
He doesn't give a shit about Japan; or even Russia, America, France, or China. He just likes fighting and his friends.
>>
>>13943217
I forgot to bring up how Domon leaves Rain alone with Ottoman Turk because he misinterprets their relationship, and doesn't want to get in his way. The only reason he's worried about Rain's feelings for Achmed is because he thinks (correctly) that she won't do the right thing if he's possesed by the Devil Gundam.
>>
>>13943117
this, it just took him a while

https://a.pomf.cat/dtyold.webm
>>
File: Wufei.png (345KB, 871x718px) Image search: [Google]
Wufei.png
345KB, 871x718px
>>13942561
Nah Domon was great since he was in a show where that type of personality fit.

Now this guy on the other hand..
>>
If gunpla battle existed OP would be that guy who can't beat snap built god/shining Gundams and would be complaining about special move spam
>>
>>13942600
He destroyed freedom. He tried.
>>
>>13942561
Domon is a shitty MC but there's worse as far as Gundam is concerned. Also the Shining Gundam was prety neat. God was a sin though.
>>
>>13943880
Wufei deserves nuke up his ass! Fuckdammit!
>>
>>13942561
>Worst protag
>Domon
over
>Shiro
>Heero
>Banagher
>Kira
>Athrun
>Shinn
>Kio
Shit mate
>>
>>13942561
>This man is a faggot
come back when you're able to punch a building into the sky with your bare hands and save the world with the power of love. Then we'll talk.

There will probably never be a better and manlier protagonist than Domon[Spoiler}
>>
>>13942561
Is this the bird of a new epic /m/eme?
>>
>>13942561
OFFICIAL WORST GUNDAM PROTAGONIST POWER RANKINGS
1.Mika
2,Kio
3.Kira
4.Heero
>>
>>13942561
Did you come up with all that WITH THE HELP OF KYOOOOJJJIIIIII!?
>>
>>13942561
He was probably the most traditionally masculine Gundam protagonist though.
>>
>>13945818
>Shiro
genuinely curious about your reasoning for this one
>>
File: JP-CLEARLOGO-01.png (145KB, 800x310px) Image search: [Google]
JP-CLEARLOGO-01.png
145KB, 800x310px
>worst gundam
>not wing
kek
>>
>>13949806
he gave up killing because he really wanted that girl
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.