[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chiaki Morosawa Dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 16

File: Kamille Horror.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kamille Horror.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-02-22/gundam-seed-head-scriptwriter-chiaki-morosawa-passes-away/.98959

>>Anime scriptwriter Chiaki Morosawa has passed away. She was 56. Author and My Neighbor Totoro production coordinator Hirokatsu Kihara posted on his Twitter account on Monday that Sunrise told him the news. The Gundam.info portal site confirmed the news and revealed that she passed away on Friday, February 19 due to aortic dissection.

Looks like we're never getting that Seed Destiny movie that was never going to happen anyways.
>>
rot in hell bitch.
>>
>>13908849
Okay first off, we already have like three threads for this

and secondly,
>aortic dissection

WHAT IS THIS HORRIFYING THING THAT I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF UNTIL TODAY
>>
>>13908849
>aortic dissection.

Yeah, and Iwata died due to a backed up Bile Duct.
>>
>>13908872
Critical F on the catalog failed me. Sorry. But yeah, aortic dissection. Bleeding out from the valve that pumps everything. Hell of a way to go.
>>
>>13908896

Why are our bodies capable of betraying us so comprehensively?
>>
Theres no image in my folder that can accurately depict how ectastic I am from hearing this news.
>>
>>13909229
Gundam is still shit regardless of her death
>>
>>13908897
We're machines, anon.Machines fuck up.
>>
>>13908865
>>13909229
>Now that's what I call Edgy.jpg

Yeah, I get it. She wrote some bad anime, big fucking deal. But celebrating news of her death? That's not only stupid, it makes you look like a bunch of petty assholes.

And let's face facts. Even with writing shit anime. She's still accomplished more in life than you 2 losers ever will.
>>
>>13910039
>Only got to where she was because of nepotism.
Are you going to start defending aristocracies next faggot?
>>
I'M SO HAPPY THAT SOMEONE WHO MADE A CARTOON I DON'T LIKE DIED
>>
>>13910056
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting
>>
>>13908849
>Looks like we're never getting that Seed Destiny movie that was never going to happen anyways.
Let justice be done though the heavens fall.
>>
File: wtfhillary.jpg (20KB, 460x381px) Image search: [Google]
wtfhillary.jpg
20KB, 460x381px
>>13910039
>appeal to accomplishment fallacy
>>
>Implying this won't set off Fukuda to actually pitch the movie and rewrite it depressed causing CE to end in tragedy
>>
>>13910039
She didn't just write bad anime, she wrote anyone who disagreed with her to be a mindless retard and then threw a hissy fit when they stated that they had no idea where the script was going. Why the fuck would you want to mourn or care for a person that oblivious to other peoples feelings or thoughts regarding a script? Yeah going 'WOOP THAT CUNT IS DEAD' is a tad overboard but the world has lost a person utterly devoid of empathy for cast and viewer alike and there's no reason a person like that should be missed.
>>
This is great news, this means if there's a Gundam SEED movie, it won't be a massive circle jerk to Jesus Yamato and Lacus. Hell if they get a writer with balls, they might make Lacus the villain.

Get the people who did SRW on this.
>>
>>13910276
>She didn't just write bad anime, she wrote anyone who disagreed with her to be a mindless retard and then threw a hissy fit when they stated that they had no idea where the script was going

This is idiotic, completely made up bullshit courtesy of people being butthurt over a fucking cartoon

Why don't you throw in fanfictions other greatest hits like her having brain cancer or her husband cheating on her with Cagalli's VA while you're at it
>>
>>13910308
Yes, ignore the fact that Cagalli's voice actress Naomi Shindō has publicly criticized Morasawa and said she'd never work with her again while at the same time Cagalii's character was completely gutted in Destiny.

NOPE THAT'S JUST A GIANT COINCIDENCE
>>
>>13910352
>NOPE THAT'S JUST A GIANT COINCIDENCE
Not him, but yeah, coincidence.
>>
>>13910308
My best guess is that Morosawa's late scripts held up production way too much, necessitating rewrites since they didn't have time to animate scenes (hence reused footage) and as a result they couldn't tell the story they originally had planned. Some VAs and animators got pissed by this and how Fukuda wouldn't tag someone else in to write Destiny.
>>
>>13910352

This is the part where I say, cool, go ahead and link the source to that.

And surprise, you never will because there isn't one.
>>
>>13910049

Aristocracies did nothing wrong, it's the poorfags who fucked it up for everyone
>>
>>13910375
Go back to killing the electric car again Koch Brothers.
>>
>>13910392

YOU CAN'T KILL WHAT'S ALREADY DEAD
>>
She penned one of the most popular science fiction mecha works of all time. What you think of her work and what influenced it is unrelated. That is her claim to posterity for now and all time. She was plagued by a host of health issues that no one should have to deal with, and she tried her best to live on despite these health issues.

At least try to appreciate her life and what it gave to the world, and what good it did for the franchise and science fiction.
>>
File: johnwick.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
johnwick.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>Unironically celebrating a person's death because she (allegedly) wasn't easy to work with.

Shit, I mean...a man has lost his wife. A human being has lost their life partner. Do you have any idea what that feels like? To go home to your wife every day and look at the face of the woman you love knowing that the day you won't be able to anymore is just around the corner? Do you have any idea what it's like to lay beside them at night, doing trying to stay awake, holding back tears because you know that soon, that space will be empty, devoid of the warmth you thought would be there till you at least grew old? Do you have any idea what it's like watching the life slowly drain from her face the more time goes on, wishing you could turn back the clock to a day when she was happy so you could relive that moment, but with the appreciation you have for it now? Do you have any idea what it's like knowing that you'll have to watch the casket containing her body descend into the ground, cripplingly regretting all the times you might have hurt, annoyed, or ignored her, no matter how rare or small, simply because you didn't make her QUITE as happy as you could have?

Because it's one of the darkest experiences you can go through in your life, knowing that she's going from this earth and leaving your dumb ass behind. It eats away at you every waking moment, to the point where it is actually physically painful, and even when that time has passed and you've moved on, even if you find a new love in your life, the emptiness she leaves behind will always be there in some small way.

I hope you people are cognitive of how small you are. Not even edgy or bad people, just...small. I'd tell you to kill yourselves, but truth be told, I'm not sure there's anything in you people worth killing. Just, please refrain from somehow becoming an important person in someone else's life, because they deserve better than you.
>>
File: 1246951468738.jpg (473KB, 800x1164px) Image search: [Google]
1246951468738.jpg
473KB, 800x1164px
>>13908849
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>13910706
This some shitty copy-pasta or are you that booty bothered that we don't give a fuck when bad people die?
>>
>>13911618
"bad people" is a bit strong. For all we know she might have been the second coming of Mother Teresa when not at work.
>>
>>13910238
I like to imagine a bittersweet ending where Lacus (who I've been told is an author-insert for Chiaki?) dies, but the heroes will carry on her legacy, and true peace is brought to the Earth Sphere. Maybe she becomes the CE equivalent of a Newtype ghost and leaves to travel the cosmos with a pod of Space Whale ghosts.

I don't want a SEED film because I think it'll be good, I just want a nice bow to tie it up and say, "there, that's the end!" like AwotTB did.

>>13908897
We might as well be amazed at how long our bodies can manage to support us.
>>
>>13911618
>when bad people die?

Are you braindead?

Look, I know hating on this person was one of the most ebin maymays ever because she didn't write a cartoon well, but everything else we've heard about her, like her apparently taking her anger out on Naomi Shindo because she believed she was allegedly seducing her husband, they're all fucking rumors, mate.

As it stands, you're actively calling an average individual a 'bad person' because they didn't write a show featured multicolored samurai robots like fucking Tolstoy.
>>
>>13911878
I agree. I mean, even if the rumours regarding her feud with Cagalli's VA were true, she could have easily done worse than shit on Cagalli's character, like say killing her off so the VA wouldn't have a role anymore. Yeah, Morosawa is such a 'terrible' person that she didn't get someone she thought was having an affair with her husband fired.

You know what saddens me? I'm sure the fucktards gloating over Morosawa's death because she was a bad writer for a toy robot cartoon would probably post in the same breath about how Hitler, an actual dictator responsible for millions of deaths 'did nothing wrong'. I'm honestly saddenwd to realise that there are so many petty, sociopathic assholes on /m/.
>>
File: 1245172692546.jpg (84KB, 800x751px) Image search: [Google]
1245172692546.jpg
84KB, 800x751px
>>13911979
>>13911878
>>
>>13911979
It's 4chan man
Why do you even come here
>>
>>13912025
>Why do you even come here
Not him, but probably to have decent conversations about multicolored samurai robots. Celebrating death and jokingly praising Hitler is optional, and not everyone enjoys it.
>>
>>13908849
>>13902710
My condolences to Fukuda.
Show some respect to the dead , she wrote some shitty toy commercial ffs.
>>
>>13912066
I agree that it's distasteful, but this site has a reputation for that.
Whatever though, I'm distracting from the topic with metashit
>>
File: 1449382023772.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1449382023772.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>
>>13910594
It was because she penned that show she had to sacrifice herself as some sort of martyr.
>>
We should be grateful to her. Without her work /m/ wouldn't exist. I kid, I kid, but it would be a more boring place.
>>
>yfw Destiny ended that way because Morosawa and Fukuda knew that she was eventually going to die of her ailments.
>>
>>13912270
Actually this. I don't know what my teens would have been like without Destiny to hate, but I certainly know they would have been far more dull, Destiny gave us the shitty Gundam show to pair against all shitty Gundam shows. For that, we should be greatful.
>>
I have mixed feelings... SEED was one of the first series i watched while airing, so i do have some nostalgia goggles for it.

But she did write some train wrecks.

It is kinda shitty to cheer that someone is dead though, not that the reaction surprises me.
>>
>>13912025
There's no rule that says we have to be terrible assholes.
The only reason why people are dicks here is because they think that it's normal and nobody can hold them to what they do.
>>
>>13908865
>>13909229
>being this happy of the death of a bad writer from a show that is now over a decade old and hadn't worked on anything since

Do you have any idea how fucking sad that sounds?
>>
>>13913245
She didn't learn anything from it and unless Fuduka comes out and pubically admits that Morosawa said to him that she fucked up. Nothing changes.

The bigger the fuck up, the more people aren't going to forget, or forgive.
>>
Bad though her work was, it should rarely be a cause for celebration when someone dies. My condolences to Fukada, hopefully he had time to make his peace.
>>
>Morosawa is dead
https://youtu.be/IVXJmfd3cmg?t=5s

She was only good at writing single episode filler, like the Outlaw Star episode. Give her anything of substance and she ruined it. She should not be missed and it shames me that neo-/m/ is out in full force in this thread.
>>
>>13913287
Neo-/m/ is better than /v/. There's no reason to be happy someone died over Chinese cartoons.
>>
File: 1185749806498.jpg (119KB, 720x843px) Image search: [Google]
1185749806498.jpg
119KB, 720x843px
>>13913295
You're comparing pure shit to toxic waste anon. Everything is awful now, it's just a matter of to what degree, and how much worse it can get. Which it will.
>>
>>13913287
Of course most of us aren't going to miss her. I didn't know her. Did you know her? I doubt anybody here was in a position where they should be all that sad.

That doesn't mean you have to be a jackass and cheer over it either. It's been ten years, and Destiny ensured she never wrote anything again. Let it go.
>>
>>13913287
>Black_Knight calling others "neo-/m/"

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irony
>>
>>13913345
>Destiny ensured she never wrote anything again
Nah. Cancer did.
>>
File: 1357418282480.jpg (10KB, 288x306px) Image search: [Google]
1357418282480.jpg
10KB, 288x306px
Today is a good day. Hope this cunt burns in hell.
>>
File: bright burger.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bright burger.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>13913463
It's just a cartoon you manchild.
>>
File: clynemperor.jpg (304KB, 650x800px) Image search: [Google]
clynemperor.jpg
304KB, 650x800px
Praise Morosawa for now and evermore, for she hath given us an emperor and master worthy of eternal rule over mankind.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2014-04-14-12h06m02s62.png (467KB, 659x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2014-04-14-12h06m02s62.png
467KB, 659x480px
>>13913473
Shut up faggot. I'm going to celebrate this fat cunt's death and there's literally nothing you can do about it bitch.
>>
>>13911878
You must be new here.
We don't like anyone.
Ever.
Someone dies? Doesn't matter if they saved a million starving puppies, that one time they stole a wrote a bad show makes them the worst person and we will laugh and celebrate the vacancy they make on Earth.
>>
Jesus you guys are edgy. No wonder you all keep proposing that awful 'grunt team of mary sues who don't care about peace' as a refreshing idea for Gundam.
>>
>>13913463
>>13913505
Edge
>>
File: image.png (228KB, 920x868px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
228KB, 920x868px
chaika dead?
>>
>Welcome to the internet, jackass!
https://youtu.be/GzKFEx-wsJo
>>
File: trigger-control-cover.jpg (120KB, 620x355px) Image search: [Google]
trigger-control-cover.jpg
120KB, 620x355px
>>13916116
>CrunchyRoll Fags!
>Worse than Isis
>Supports closing down Harmony Gold USA
>But if a human is involved?
>Triggered
>>
>>13914694
>Not posting THAT version.
>>
>>13913679
>We are legoin!!! Xd
>>
>>13910039
>>13910039
Didn't she screw up Cagaili's VAs carrer though?
Or so the rumors say
>>
>>13910594
I don't know man. I'm not one of those people saying YEAH, SHE DESERVES TO DIE or something, but I can hardly appreciate someone I hardly know AND if I specifically don't enjoy the work they've done.

I mean, the best I can say that it's sad that she didn't die peacefully, but other than that, I only know her as a really bad writer.
>>
File: IMG_4442.png (42KB, 750x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4442.png
42KB, 750x269px
>>13916134
This is why they won't bring DOA: X3 to the US?

Because of faggots like them existing and they complain about shit like this and they cry foul whenever one thing gets changed?

>Give me a fucking break!

Glad that bitch is dead. And if a CrunchyFail were to see my post here?

Just remember that I'm not as big of a pussy as this afro idiot right here. https://youtu.be/gG_dA32oH44
>>
>>13916162

That idiotic rumor requires you to believe a woman who wrote about 4-5 anime series in her career (only two of them high profile) has the power to get a voice actress blacklisted

Like, do you have any idea how stupid that sounds?
>>
File: Suicide_Mouse_by_RiboZurai.png (359KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide_Mouse_by_RiboZurai.png
359KB, 600x540px
>>13916184
It almost sounds as stupid as that time some brony compare #WTFU to JabAnimations C&D letter to Hasbro? XD
https://twitter.com/LittleshyFiM/status/699731332776226816

>Kill me, anon?
>>
>>13916167
>This is why they won't bring DOA: X3 to the US?

They're not bringing it to the US because it sells like shit and doesn't justify the localization cost.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.