[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to start the entirety of Robotech. What should I expect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11

File: Robotech.jpg (59KB, 506x590px) Image search: [Google]
Robotech.jpg
59KB, 506x590px
About to start the entirety of Robotech.

What should I expect?
>>
Nothing good.
>>
>>13895870

If you've seen the source material:

Macross pretty much unchanged, but dubbed. Macross fans are, for some reason, incredibly butthurt about this to this day.

Southern Cross significantly changed and rendered even more nonsensical. It's pretty thoroughly mangled to fit conflicting shows onto both the beginning and end of it.

Mospeada is basically Mospeada, but dubbed. Changes bothered me more than the Macross changes, but I like Mospeada more so that's probably just my fanboyism acting up.

Sentinels is somewhat interesting just because it's the only glimpse we have of the three eras interacting with each other and how Harmony Gold would have gone about creating their own saga. It's pretty dull except as a curiosity.

Shadow Chronicles is pretty much what you'd expect from a straight-to-dvd animated movie. It's mainly a bunch of nothing. The best thing that I can say about it is that it's almost new Mospeada content.
>>
>>13895870
A bit of a story mess, and bad fucking video quality.
Basically a crummy re edit of three shows that are better on their own.
>>
>>13895896
If you've never seen any of it:

The first (and longest) section of the show has very few robot battles and tons of teenage romance bullshit. Be prepared for lots of a girl who can't sing singing. That same girl will constantly blow off the main character, who will lust after her anyway for the whole show. Some action sequences, on the rare occasions that there is action. are remarkably well done, but there are maybe three of those and the rest are garbage. Best robot designs, though.

The second section's slow and weird and repetitive and pretty disjointed. It's basically only there to fill space between the first and third segments. The robots actually get used in this segment, but none of the action sequences are any good and the designs aren't that great. Main character is unsympathetic and makes poor choices because the plot calls for it. The plot is nonsense. Basically the only thing going for The Masters Saga is the almost one-an-episode shower sequence.

The last segment's the least bad. Best characters for certain, with the exception of Annie/Mint. Robot designs aren't as a nice as the Macross ones, but they actually get used this time. None of the action scenes are as good as the best Macross ones, but they're more consistent throughout the show instead of having a few good ones, a bunch of terrible ones, and mostly nothing like Macross does. The singing segments also aren't as terrible, but they're still not good.

Sentinels and Shadow Chronicles are still basically a bunch of nothing that's really only interesting academically.
>>
>>13895870
>About to start the entirety of Robotech. What should I expect?

Nothing good.
Read the 80s early nineties Jack Mckinney novels. They're the only good thing to ever come out of the Robotech universe.
>>
>>13895870
>best boy on the cover
Well, they did something right.
>>
>>13895926

That's not Jack Archer
>>
>>13895979
Literally who?
>>
>>13895870
A lot of really shitty singing and poor dubbing work
>>
>>13895982
Google tells me that it's the main character in Robotech: Battlecry.
>>
>>13896033

that game was fantastic
>>
>>13895896
>Macross pretty much unchanged
>wedging a dumb unseen energy flower into the plot
>killing off characters for no reason
>unchanged
Okay, idiot.
>>
>>13895906
Someone really doesn't like Macross.
>>
>>13896083
>>wedging a dumb unseen energy flower into the plot

That didn't really happen to Mospeda. The rest of it was just protoculture being some vague energy.

And frankly even Macross didn't do fuck with PC till DYRL which came out well after the fact.

idiot.
>>
>>13896071
Fantasticly shitty.
>>
>>13895870
Narration...lots and lots of narration.
>>
>>13896138
>It's ok to change something important to something completely different and keep the original name despite it making no sense.

>Idiot.
>>
Robotech is the most epic anime ever.

Don't even bother with macross, it is crap, Minmei sounds like an old hag.
>>
I watched all of the robotech part and most of the southern cross part and I still don't know what protoculture means in Robotech canon.

(Also, what the fuck is an invid?)
>>
>>13896271
1.Energon.
2.Aliens that show up not Mospedia.
>>
File: 1436244312650.jpg (56KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1436244312650.jpg
56KB, 704x396px
>>13895870
>watching robotech
>not the original series

Get out.
>>
File: 1455378579896.gif (453KB, 229x173px) Image search: [Google]
1455378579896.gif
453KB, 229x173px
>>13895870
>>13896225
>>
File: Rick_Hunter_17_large.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Rick_Hunter_17_large.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
>>13896204
>I don't know how tv syndication worked in the 80s.

You people are so spoiled you really have no idea how good you have it.
>>
>>13896832
Robotech was a pointless flop, though. And there was no point in that shitty subplot.
>>
>>13895870
To watch a tv show called Robotech.
>>
>>13895870
An okay-ish for the time dub of Macross with a lot of boring narration until about 30 episodes in where they go full retard and try to shoehorn in Southern Cross and Mospeada by way of some shit about flowers and offspring followed by an awful movie and mediocre compilation movie.

Just play Battlecry and read the novels, only Robotech things worth bothering with in 2016.
>>
File: Final_Nightmare_SDF-1_Ruins.png (847KB, 919x692px) Image search: [Google]
Final_Nightmare_SDF-1_Ruins.png
847KB, 919x692px
>>13895923
>>13896271

This is precisely why I keep trying to get everyone who is actually interested in Robotech's universe to completely ignore the TV show and Shadow Chronicles and focus on the books and comics: Robotech as an animated series makes absolutely no fucking sense on its own. With its story skipping decades ahead with barely any real context there's plotholes all over the place. What little context is given is immediately botched because the three clearly different shows don't mesh well at all (scenes where the narrator trying to convince you that an open desert is a city of ruins, and three large mountains are supposed to be the wreckage of a gigantic alien spaceship), and they do absolutely fuck all to fully explain what Protoculture is or the whole ordeal with the Robotech Masters. On top of this, the dubbing is mediocre with lots of senseless babbling and a condescending narrator to hammer in the obvious while amazingly mixing up continuity (there are moments where he literally fucks up on recapping episodes properly and often gives a bunch of silly exposition that is more misleading than it is informative).

Seriously, just pass up the animated series. Fanatical Robotech fans keep pushing it into people's faces thinking it'll immediately win people over because they're too retarded to see passed their nostalgia to understand how inconsistent it all is.

The expanded universe material is what really sells the meat of Robotech and bridges the gaps into a proper timeline; You're given a history in what the Masters are and where they come from, how Protoculture came to be, the interstellar conflicts before the SDF-1 crashed on Earth, how the technology has evolved through the story, and even get to learn what Protoculture really is and who was really behind it all.
>>
>>13896985
so besides the novels(which I already have access to), which of the comics are worth hunting down and reading?
>>
>>13896985
omfg it's a kid's cartoon da fuck do you expect?!
>>
>>13896997
Genesis: Legend of Zor
Robotech The Graphic Novel
Return to Macross
Warriors
Metal Swarm
Academy Blues
Roamnce
Civil War Stories
Breaking Point: Cadet Lisa Hayes Special
Prototype-001 Tigercat
Comico adaptation of Macross Saga (mostly just brain filler, but it there are script rewrites that differ from the show and events better)
Megastorm
Covert Ops
Macross Missions: Destroid
Macross Missions: Excalibur
Malcontent Uprisings
The Sentinels (all of it)
Final Fire

To name a few in that order. Really there is a torrent on Pirate Bay, or perhaps elsewhere with the entire collection of every Robotech comic ever made from 1986-2008. There's even a word doc amongst the files that has a reading order to it all. Just stay away from Wings of Gibralter, Vermillion, and all of the Wildstorm Comics stuff, and you're all set to go,
>>
>>13896985
I actually really like some of Robotech's voice acting, Tony Oliver and Dan Woren nail "Rick" and Roy and Russian Global is great. It makes me wish Streamline had done an uncut Macross dub like they did with Megazone 23 instead of just redistributing Robotech.
>>
>>13897011
Some decent writing and continuity that makes some grain of sense? Besides, if you want people to get into your stuff why not introduce them to what really sets the story in motion as opposed to some outdated TV syndication ploy that clearly hasn't aged well?

Also, with the legions of Robotech fans screaming at how Robotech is the "greatest anime story ever told" and "the most epic sci-fi adventure series" (among other ridiculously overblown statements) and badmouthing anything else not Robotech, along with both them and Macross fans fighting over whose stories read like ass, I have a feeling that people are willing to treat this material more than just a leftover story from a kid's show (particularly since the main selling point of Robotech is supposed to be that it was the most adult thing on television for its time)
>>
File: harmony gold.jpg (221KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
harmony gold.jpg
221KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>13897273
>Some decent writing and continuity that makes some grain of sense?

so why are you watching Macross?
>>
>>13897273
>Some decent writing and continuity that makes some grain of sense?

IT'S A KID'S CARTOON YOU IDIOT! GO WATCH GAME OF THRONES OR SOMETHING IF YOU WANT THAT!
>>
File: RobotechSentinels.png (383KB, 911x368px) Image search: [Google]
RobotechSentinels.png
383KB, 911x368px
>>13897874
Same reason I read Robotech stuff: Its just some really fun and energetic material. I really don't understand why fans of both fandoms continue to pumble one another over which universe is more cocaine-inducing than the other when they both have some pretty equally insane sci-fi mojo going for them. In fact, from my dealings with people of both sides it always seems to boil down to
>[magical-space-flower-fuel/Spiritia-Song Energy] is stupid!
>Dumb looking alien creatures I can't get into! "Fuck those bslugs and bear-looking things!" "No! fuck your space whales and ELVES"

Really, I'm just convinced that the people who keep saying you need one over the other are just people who just can't seem to have any fun.

On the other hand, the things I can really relate to, as far as criticisms to Robotech, are the dubbing, editing decisions, and (for the most part) its uninspired music. This is why I feel that Robotech is just best suited as a novel/comic series rather than anything animated. Like this anon here >>13897155 fuck everything else and read a book....and maybe some comics (plus, Battlecry and Invasion aren't bad either)

With that said, let it be known that although I like what other artists have done with Robotech's universe on paper, I absolutely do not support Harmony Gold or their actions. As opposed to the Macross stuff I buy, I don't give a sent to HG on any of their merchandise and always buy third-party for a cheap price on whatever I get: Which is really just the Battlecry and Invasion games, and that 2011 Robotech DVD collection which I carry for some laughs. Even my entire Robotech comic collection is fully downloaded.

By the way, I get the impression you seem to think I am just some "Macross Purist" that just showed up out of random. I'm still >>13896985
>>13897102
>>
File: all laughing.png (490KB, 1022x768px) Image search: [Google]
all laughing.png
490KB, 1022x768px
>>13895870
expect everyone on robotechx.com laughing.
>>
>watching Robotech """Remastered"""
If you're going to watch it for god knows what reason at least watch the broadcast version.
>>
>>13897995
The argument over the two is pretty silly, since both of them branch off into patently absurd bullshit after the comparatively grounded SDFM.

While I don't really see that much of a difference between the original and Robotech versions of Macross itself, I do like the other shows that got used for Robotech more than the actual sequels to Macross. Truth told, I'm more of a Mospeada fan than a Macross fan, so my interest in Robotech stems mostly from the fact that it is the only way that Mospeada will ever be continued.
It would be *really* nice if, one day, a nice discussion could happen about a new RT project that will definitely not (as in "cannot possibly legally") contain any traces of Macross without the 30 year old argument overshadowing all.
But it will always be arguing about Macross, Macross fans insisting that Macross is the only thing anyone likes about Robotech, and Macross fans shit-talking HG.

Yes, I know I'm about to be assaulted with
>HG actually putting out anything new
and I don't care.
*IF* more material is made, it can only be grounded in Mospeada and I will buy it.
>>
>>13895870
Did HG release another collection set? What kind of faggotry is this?
>>
>>13896832
That's nice old man. Keep shaking your cane on your porch while the rest of us laugh.
>>
>>13895896
>Macross pretty much unchanged, but dubbed. Macross fans are, for some reason, incredibly butthurt about this to this day.
It's because it's basically the only Macross content we're legally allowed to have.
>>
>>13898635
lolwut?
There was a non-Robotech dub of SDFM made by ADV. They even got Mari Ijima to voice Minmay in engrish.
And Macross Plus was legally released as well.

Stay delusional, McRoss Persecutionist.
Nevermind the fact that you actually have every episode of Frontier and all the movies and didn't have to pay for them. You're SUFFERING because Kawamori won't deal through HG.
>>
>>13898651
Because Harmony Gold is legitimately awful? Fuck off to your Robotech "Blu-Rays," redditor.
>>
>>13898651
>You're SUFFERING because Kawamori won't deal through HG.
>Kawamori
Kawamori has always wanted to get things rolling with Macross in the West. If anything it's HG who won't deal with him

>“This isn’t the first time a live action movie like this has been conceived either and over the years I’ve heard of multiple attempts, though during this time they’ve never contacted me for any of them.”
>“As the original creator of Macross I do find that quite disappointing. I should be at least contacted really. However, it might be that they are still too early on in production to contact the original designer and one of its authors.”
>“I really wish I could have Macross released in its entirety across the world though. If I had the chance to officially stream Macross Delta and make it available to fans everywhere, like Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans, I’d be very happy to see that happen.”
>>
>>13898651
Which was released exactly ONCE in shitty video quality and then never ever re-released.
Gee i wonder why.
>>
>>13898733
Wrong. Now stop getting your panties in a twist.
>>
>>13898849
>ONCE
it was on VHS, LD, and DVD
count more
>>
>>13898853
>Wrong
I literally just quoted this shit from this Forbes article
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwio65-O44bLAhVLWT4KHba2C0QQFggcMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.forbes.com%2Fsites%2Folliebarder%2F2015%2F12%2F10%2Fshoji-kawamori-the-creator-hollywood-copies-but-never-credits%2F&usg=AFQjCNEiVF81tv6GS6ylYsz-z_ksuBgO2Q&bvm=bv.114733917,d.cWw

>>13898849
Well that was really because ADV died
>>
>>13898861
>it was on VHS, LD
Clash of the Bionoids/Macross the Movie is not Macross
>>
>>13898874
oh I thought you crying about plus
SDFM got a vhs sub release and two different DVD sets
>>
>>13898883
>oh I thought you crying about plus
No we are not
>SDFM got a vhs sub release
You realize we're talking about the whole series and not just a couple of episodes right? Also, more importantly
> This was the first English subtitling for Macross, but it contained unedited video footage with incomplete and mistranslated English subtitles and was cancelled after eight volumes and 16 episodes.

>and two different DVD sets
This is true however the AnimeEigo one is completely out of print and ADV died so it never got rereleased
>>
>>13898909
so it's HG's fault that you're a slowpoke
>>
>>13898919
A slowpoke about what?
>>
>>13898919
The animeigo one came out before i amd plenty of other people even fucking knew what Macross was because i was very young and wasn't even capable of discovering it unless i did research, which i wouldn't know to do in the first place.
The ADV one was more recent, but still a really fucking long time ago. And again, how would i have known any better.
Being a slow poke and not being exposed to something that has intentionally been made difficult to find in your country are two different things.
>>
>>13898919
I think you don't realize I am a different person than the one you were initially arguing with
>>
>>13895870
>What should I expect?
a trainwreck
>>
This thread was made by that autist who made the /BD/ version of robotech right? I mean why the fuck would anyone watch the broken and butchered version of the shows when they can just download the originals in better quality? Why can't this faggot accept that no one asked or wanted the fucking thing?
>>
>>13899752
Are you illiterate?
>>
>>13899752
>This thread was made by that autist who made the /BD/ version of robotech right?
probably
>>
>>13895870
Minmay singing the same song over and over at nauseum. Other than that a decent fun time. A little nostalgic at times.
>>
>>13899817
And never expect an absolute defination as to what potoculture is.
>>
>>13899817
And the best part of Minmay's songs is that Rebecca Forstadt was drunk when recording them.
>>
>>13899752
Look I don't care about Robotech either.

However to a lot of old Burgers Robotech is nostalgia.

Ofcourse for nostalgia they should watch the old VHS tapes.
>>
>people literally defending HG
jesus h christ
>>
>>13900614
Why, oh why do you post here? At least pick up a fucking tripcode so I can finally filter you.
>>
>>13898338
Same anon you were talking to, by the way.

I can't say I'm crazy for all-new material. I'm not even that old of a Robotech fan, really (As of two years ago shortly after I finished Macross), and I've already made piece with the fact that I shouldn't expect anything of worth around the corner right when I got into it, not as long as Tommy and Steve Yune are at the helm and with the company's notorious reputation of incompetence. Plus, Harmony Gold doesn't even consider the stuff I read canon anymore and only their current reboots are allowed. Only project I liked that has Tommy's name on it is the Battlecry and Invasion videogames, which really have him as producer of both and as an artist for Battlecry, yet there are a number of writers and directors on each of the projects so even these are questionable on just how involved he was in them. He sure as hell wasn't involved with development.

The only thing that I am remotely interested in right now is the proposed live-action movie they've been kicking around since 2006, with Sony seemingly putting aside all of the legal clusterfuckery to make something happen (even if it means they can't show it Japan, apparently). Its more of out of curiosity on my part since this is the one time where Harmony Gold is definitely going to have to let Macross go in order to tell an origin story reboot in a completely different way and with different mecha. It would actually be one of the very rare chances that Robotech can be something on its own without hiding under the success of Macross. Of course, I'm not holding my breath since James Wan has already decided to work on Aquaman until 2018 along with Mortal Kombat and a slew of other shit he already signed up for, and HG is still fucking around with those two assmonkey producers trying to finish a script (and the fact that the dude who wrote that GI Joe sequel is writing this). But whatever, at best it might turn into something laughably fun like Last Airbender.
>>
File: Ro$o$ech.CON.png (681KB, 999x896px) Image search: [Google]
Ro$o$ech.CON.png
681KB, 999x896px
>>13901495

>>13898338
By the way...

>But it will always be arguing about Macross, Macross fans insisting that Macross is the only thing anyone likes about Robotech

To be fair, they are right. When you look at Harmony Gold's marketing campaign with the entire franchise, Macross is the forefront of attention and the Macross Saga is the main favorite amongst most Robotech fans, especially the enormously vocal South American portion. Its even plastered as a theme on the company's Facebook and Twitter. Hell, even with all the boasting of the live-action movie, all people ever seem to talk about is "DO JUSTICE TO THE MACROSS SAGA!", "I can't wai tto see Rick Hunter!", and "How are you guys going to do the Zentraedi?" Tommy even had to state at a an anime convention that they wern't going to use the YF-1 design because of how "outdated" it is and how the timeline and story structure of the Macross Saga timeline needs to be changed....Not even talking about New Generation or Mospeada.

Yes, Mospeada does get some attention too, and it definitely gets more respect than Southern Cross, but it really pales in comparison to how little merchandise and callbacks it gets in the long run.

>Macross fans shit-talking HG.

And I believe I've confronted you about this on previous threads. Its really not just Macross fans speaking out against HG. As much as I like to contribute some amount of Robotech discussion here and there, I'm pretty vocal on here about their activities too. Hell, me and some other anon here are Robotech fans and we feel that the books are a more worthy investment of people's time than anything else HG ever released. There's actually a growing number of discontent Robotech fans who are just outright fed up of being lead into circles with long line of failed promises and lies, along with no light at the end of the tunnel. You just can't polish a turd anon. Shit keeps getting delayed, people will be dismayed.
>>
>>13901597

They're really trying to push Mospeada as the "main" section now, though. It's what Shadow Chronicles follows off of and when they resigned with Palladium to put the Robotech RPG back into print they made Shadow Chronicles the core book and Macross Saga a supplement, while it used to be other way around.
>>
>>13901922
Yes, on the animation/movie front because they don't have a choice; They can't use Macross concepts and designs, nobody cares enough about Southern Cross in order for HG to market it, so using Mospeada material is the only foreseeable option they have, which of course spiked in 2007 when they were promoting the release of Shadow Chronicles, hence the RPG book two years later. SINCE then, the focus has mostly gone back to Macross, in both toys, comics, and....everything else from posters to skateboards because that's all they can sell at this point since animation costs money they aren't willing to pay. Mospeada has all but taken a backseat all over again, especially since Shadow Rising has been silently put to sleep until further notice.
>>
>>13900900
Why?
>>
>>13902898
You're the worst thing to happen to /m/ since Toku
>>
File: lucky in my life.webm (489KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
lucky in my life.webm
489KB, 480x270px
>>13903472
>Implying.
>>
>>13901597
>There's actually a growing number of discontent Robotech fans who are just outright fed up of being lead into circles with long line of failed promises and lies, along with no light at the end of the tunnel. You just can't polish a turd anon. Shit keeps getting delayed, people will be dismayed.
Remember the Robotech Academy Kickstarter? I knew that was gonna be nothing but fail.

Nothing personal anon, but there's nothing worth salvaging in RT. The books wouldn't even exist if HG hadn't peddled their cut-and-pastejob and patted themselves on the back for being visionaries.

There's a certain amount of schadenfreude I get from seeing the collective butthurt of middle-aged neckbeards over a badly dubbed hackjob from 1985. What may have been cool for you as a kid doesn't age well when you rewatch it as an adult.
>>
>>13903872
Okay, just go back to posting reddit shit. I'm 100% sure that you are an active member of the community and not an outsider.
>>
File: really.jpg (42KB, 418x418px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
42KB, 418x418px
>>13904730
Really?
>>
>>13904649
>Remember the Robotech Academy Kickstarter? I knew that was gonna be nothing but fail.
Everybody did, hence why nobody supported it and threw all their money at that Robotech tactics kickstarter from palladium, which went downhill pretty fast.

>Nothing personal anon, but there's nothing worth salvaging in RT. The books wouldn't even exist if HG hadn't peddled their cut-and-pastejob and patted themselves on the back for being visionaries.
>What may have been cool for you as a kid doesn't age well when you rewatch it as an adult.

To each his own, really. I just think the novels and comics are neat and gladly point people who are interested in their direction. I'm not trying to get people to "join the herd" or "fight to bring quality back into Robotech" or anything. I thought it was pretty interesting that a couple of indie artists and writers who weren't directly affiliated with the company or Carl Macek came together and actually made some decent stories out of the whole thing. If you're not into it, that's fine, more power to you. As far as I'm concerned, Robotech is done and what little quality it has is in a bunch of material that wrapped up its continuity long ago and hasn't been in print for decades.....That's where it all ends with me.

I didn't even grow up with Robotech. I was born in 87 and it was never on TV during my time, and I only knew about it during the early 2000s because of all the controversy going on. Finally I decided to watch Macross and its' sequels a couple of years ago and then watched Robotech to see how bad it was and, yeah, it was pretty bad. For shits and giggles I checked out the comics, expecting more of the same, and was actually surprised that most of it was pretty good and later got into the Mckinney books. Its all just a fun case of American 80s sci-fi cheese.
>>
>>13909565
Uh, it happened. Twice even. Once by Animego and once by ADVision.
>>
A show for kids dumbed down to below infant level with the main message stripped out so they could bolt on two shitty shows to reach enough episodes for syndication.

Don't forget the shitty fucking "movies", I hope you feel great about yourself.
>>
>>13901597
Nobody who knows what Harmony Gold is and what they do like them. Pretty much everyone who knows what giant robots are will likely have some kinda reason to hate those real estate fucks.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.