[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does no one ever talk about this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Casshern-sins.jpg (61KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
Casshern-sins.jpg
61KB, 360x270px
>>
Emo shit
>>
>>13883570
because the sun that was the moon has become the show that is not on
the past will not return but the future cannot be
>>
>>13883582
But /m/ discusses Gundam SEED all the time
>>
>>13883604
Emo as in emotional, not emo.

It makes you cry.
>>
>>13883570
I try to get discussions going about it every now and then; easily one of my favourite shows
>>
>>13883570
Because it was terrible.
>>
>>13883621
>>13883582
Nice meme bros! Haha
>>
It's boring as fuck and tries way too hard to be "deep" and "philosophical."
>>
>>13883631
>everything I disagree with is a meme
Retard detected.

No one talks about it because there's nothing to talk about. It's an average at best reboot of a 70s show with cancerous character designs. The original is much better.
>>
Really wasn't that great
>>
>>13883631
What is there to actually talk about? It has one theme repeated over the course of a 24 episode series with some standout episodes.

It certainly looks good but that's because Umakoshi is doing it
>>
We had a good thread a while ago.

Frankly, I love it. I also disagree with the 2deep4u shit. Everything you need to know is there in the show. It's not really very philosophical either. It's got some nice little commentary on what a hero is and what loneliness is, but it doesn't really extend a whole lot further than that. I think people conflate the brooding atmosphere, beautiful art, laborious pace, and depressing atmosphere with this 2deep4u idea.

It's fantastic as far as an episodic series goes, which outside of MotW, is fairly uncommon in contemporary Chinese cartoons (and a lot of TV in general).

Anyways, if nothing else, watch it for the art and atmosphere. It's also got some great voice acting.
>>
>>13883570
Original was better
>>
>>13883663
>It has one theme repeated over the course of a 24 episode series with some standout episodes.
You can say the same for the original, except it's 35 episodes with stock footage galore
>>
>>13883570
It's the piece of Casshern work I've watched besides the live-action movie.

Both were pretty forgettable.
>>
File: b1.jpg (253KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
b1.jpg
253KB, 500x652px
Could Casshern beat Birdy in a fight?

They're basically identical in terms of fighting ability/style.
>>
File: 610.png (757KB, 1107x714px) Image search: [Google]
610.png
757KB, 1107x714px
>>13883570
>>
I don't know, I don't feel like devouring Casshern today
>>
>>13883570
Cause I still need to watch the original series.
>>
>>13885585
You couldn't if you tried, you rusted piece of scrap.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.