[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why doesn't Sunrise want to remake Gundam F91 as a TV series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 50d5ad46-s.jpg (134KB, 480x713px) Image search: [Google]
50d5ad46-s.jpg
134KB, 480x713px
So why doesn't Sunrise want to remake Gundam F91 as a TV series?
>>
They can remake Unicorn as a TV series instead and make much more money
>>
>>13868514
It's too old and too niche at this point. If that was gonna happen it would've needed to be in the early 90's. That ship has sailed :( At this point you've got a better chance with Unicorn or Crossbone for your later UC stuff.
>>
>>13868534
>3 years after cca
>late uc
fuck off retard
>>
Who cares? There's nothing interesting about it in the first place. Probably part of the reason the TV series fell through in the first place.
>>
>>13868536
>later
>late-R
good job with those reading skills.
>>
Because there are no zeeks in it.
>>
>>13868514
Because it wouldn't sell any more toys than it already does.
>>
>>13868514

Because the film bombed, Late UC didn't achieve the popularity of its predecessors and most of Japan can't stand the thought of seeing anything attached to UC that doesn't feature Zeon in some capacity.
>>
I do hope they do a proper tv seiries at one point.

If only because i want to see a Crossbone anime one day, and F91 and Crossbone's stories are a bit tightknit together. one would have to cover both you know?
>>
File: dfc9e40b-s.jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dfc9e40b-s.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
>>13868514
Because Late UC Gundam and mobil suits are smaller and this means that their MG are as big as normal HG. Bandai hate this. A lot of builders hate this.

Of course, F91, Crossbone and Victory exist and have their own pool of fans. For them alone, Bandai did, occasionally, some new MG, but Bandai absolutely does not want anything to do with with new series in late UC with "small Gundam".
>>
>>13868677
But why do they need to be the same scale?
>>
Unicorn is getting a TV series, so never
>>
File: Zero.jpg (144KB, 700x633px) Image search: [Google]
Zero.jpg
144KB, 700x633px
>>13868681
Consistency, I guess.
>>
>>13868514
>Gundam F91 as a TV series

Because they'll be dumping money to recycle the same plot that we've seen several times already in this franchise alone.

F91 is fine the way it is.
>>
>>13868719
But the other two films, or at least two OVA would be very welcome.
>>
>>13868514
No audience or demand
>>
>>13868571
>Bandai decides to finally revisit F-91
>All the Crossbone Vanguard MS are redesigned
>All now have monoeyes
>Ronah family backstory is retconned to say they are form Zeon elites instead of someone who got rich and bought a fancy name
>Iron Mask is retconned to actually be Angelo
>Instead of being salty about getting cucked he fights for muh ideals.
>>
>>13868614
>F91 and Crossbone's stories are a bit tightknit together. one would have to cover both you know?

F91 and Crossbone, even if they're produced consecutively, ought to be separate projects. I don't want F91 in my Crossbone, nor Crossbone in my F91. Obviously they share mobile suits and characters, but F91 has a CCA-feel and Crossbone has a ZZ-feel.

I remember Vertical put up a survey which included a question on what era readers would want to see another localized work from. I think Crossbone and F91 were both options. Maybe we could push Crossbone (I don't think many would honestly want F90 or any F91-centric manga, unless maybe as a "special issue" with Crossbone), and that might at least make someone at Bandai stop and think for a second.
>>
>>13868514

Because no zekes
>>
>>13868514
Because morons will expect it to have the same animation as the movie and then run the show's reputation into the ground.
>>
>>13869072
>ronah family is retconned to be the good guys
>rule by the elites is enshrined over evil popular mass sovereignty

fixed

this is japan. they have a hard on for royalty.
>>
File: destroy all vermin.png (492KB, 602x566px) Image search: [Google]
destroy all vermin.png
492KB, 602x566px
Sunrise has the problem of space rats at the moment.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.