[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #839

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 401
Thread images: 80

File: ebb556b7.jpg (393KB, 600x790px) Image search: [Google]
ebb556b7.jpg
393KB, 600x790px
Previous Thread:
>>13851347

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of August 2014:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of Late August 2015:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/sBUG6USX

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/BpnabbiH

Translated Plot Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/mXTM5K5z

Art Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/FpW9zx0P

SRC Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/NcDjhZjG

Make your own SRW character Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/
>>
スーパーロボット大戦TX

鉄人28号
勇者ライディーン
UFOロボグレンダイザー
無敵超人ザンボット3
機動戦士ガンダム
機動戦士ガンダムMSV
機動戦士ガンダム外伝
SDガンダムGシリーズ
百獣王ゴライオン
六神合体ゴッドマーズ
巨神ゴーグ
戦え!!イクサー1
機甲戦記ドラグナー
破邪大星ダンガイオー
機動戦士ガンダム0080 ポケットの中の戦争
宇宙の騎士テッカマンブレード
機動戦士ガンダム第08MS小隊
地球防衛企業ダイ・ガード
マブラヴALTERNATIVE
>>
スーパーロボット大戦M

聖戦士ダンバイン
聖戦士ダンバイン New Story of Aura Battler Dunbine
忍者戦士飛影
デトネイター・オーガン
超獣機神ダンクーガ
獣装機攻ダンクーガ ノヴァ
無敵鋼人ダイターン3
SDガンダム外伝
機動戦士ガンダムAGE
真マジンガー 衝撃!a編
真ゲッターロボ対ネオゲッターロボ
ゾーン オブ エンダーズ 2173 テスタメント
ANUBIS ZONE OF THE ENDERS アヌビス ゾーン オブ エンダーズ
蒼き流星SPTレイズナー
機動戦艦ナデシコ
トップをねらえ!2
>>
Stupid sexy Shirakawa.
>>
>>
>>
>>13855449
I wanna suck on that jawbreaker.
>>
For anyone that's still on the SRC train, I've complied a listing of every midi I was able to find in one convenient zip folder. THere's a lot of junk in there that doesn't go with anything but a lot of it is just stuff that came with SRC as a whole so there's not a lot I can do about that and I really didn't feel like weeding through it for just the mech ones.

https://www.mediafire.com/?5k7e7enxs9jkbc7

If anyone wants to add it to the SRC Pastebin, feel free, and if anyone wants to contribute with more they find I'll add them in as I go.
>>
>>13855126
If we're talking SRWE also known as fanfiction this is what I ended up doing.
Gihren and Dewey are major proponents of an ethnic cleansing and their respective military groups are also fed the Neo U.N.'s propaganda that Festum, Coralians, Space Monsters, and so-on are a threat against humanity's longevity and Newtype future. A large portion of Zeon start to have their doubts, after having meet both Narain and Emery's group, as well as numerous encounters with the Vodarac. After witnessing the protagonists stop the moon itself from falling, a hefty portion of Zeon and the Neo U.N. secede.
>>
>>13855533
I'll give it a look-see. I was midway through looking for a decent amount myself and just gave up, there's no steady source for these things and their all over the place, but still. Might save me a little digging if I wanna hear some retro-sounding stuff.
>>
>Scan is on over a dozen characters in Tengoku
>You can obsolete the spirit the moment you have access to the D-Trader, even on a first playthrough
Jesus fucking christ, this is stupid even for Tengoku's design philosphy.
>>
>>13855576
>also known as fanfiction

All SRW is basically fanfiction, that's really not too out of line.
>>
>>13855726
I just don't want anybody to kid themselves in what they're doing.
>>
>>13855729
FIRST started as fanfiction, it's not exactly something I kid myself about.
>>
To be honest, I always thought Koryuoh's face looked derpy.

Like, he's the ugly guy while Ryu is the handsome guy.

At least he has more personality since he has pupils
>>
>>13855729
At the very least most of our fanfiction will be better than Shin and FE404.

Also what is everyone doing for main characters? I was thinking of having a shota and a big titted nee-san and their routes occasional intersect.
>>
>>13854667
Last BD comes out in May, so probably won't be a batch until after that.

In the meantime HS is serviceable when they're not mixing up pronouns.
>>
Honestly, I think fanfiction gets a worse rap than they deserve - actual published books have a ton of shit writing as well.

It's mostly only really awkward when they're self-insertion where the author gets his bang his waifu in public or something
>>
>>13855778
Either I just do a more modern version of SRW2 and Compact where you just go through stage after stage with no real plot/OG

Or I make up an OG and still do it SRW2/Compact style so I don't have to worry about writing in character can simply focus on crossover via map design.
>>
when is the next pv due?
>>
>>13855793
When you edit akurasu
>>
>>13855778
Original concept for mine was fem MC with the original concept being a younger, more emotionally scarred Calvina, meeting up with the sister she never knew she had in the 3rd game. The fem MC idea is something I've stuck with for months now, and planning around a post apoc plotline made her a bit darker of an MC than I originally expected but it worked out in the planning process for the first game.
>>
>>13855778

A middle aged woman who first starts as a teenager in part 1, later is a young woman with kid children during part 2, and in the main segment of the game, a middle aged woman who participated in the war again to protect her children, who are now teenagers who like she did in her time, become pilots. It would mainly feature through the different parts series such as UC gundam, Age Gundam Flit and Asem generations, Jeeg and Kotetsushin Jeeg, Gurren Lagann, and Macross Zero, DYRL, 7 and plus with other shows mostly appearing in part 3 while the ones who appeared in previous parts have their characters kept at prime age through plot devices.
>>
>>13855806
All I can think of is a genderbent version of AGE.
>>
>>13855793
When the factors are gathered again
>>
>>13855825
Does that mean it'd be really gay to bully Einus kanchou's anus?
>>
>>13855842
Yes.
>>
>>13855778
A middle aged man with a teenage subpilot. A little bit into the game, he "bites" the dust and she takes over the main pilot role.
>>
>>13855864
Why is bites in quotes?
>>
>>13855869
Maybe he turns into Kira Yoshikage?
>>
>>13855869
Clearly he is eaten alive.
>>
>>13855869
Depending on what you do, his fate changes up a bit.
>>
>>13855806
Funny thing is, when I was planning a "big scenario" I had something a bit similar to this - the first stage has the OG from another dimension escape to the current one but she quits fighting because she's pregnant - time skip to the 2nd stage later and her daughter is piloting the unit, but mid-game the now MILF OG would return in a different unit to help out

But now I don't plan to do OGs because it would require spriting new units
>>
>>13855778
I'm not terribly good at thinking of OCs. If I came up with one, they'd probably just be a young soldier in training who goes through his own set of upgrades as humanity trains and develops its technology for the coming various conflicts. He'd start out in something little more than a decently-advanced fighter jet of some kind that he's done well on, and by the end it'd be the prototype/finalized version of a new type of technology, fighter jets with more advanced weaponry and a transformation sequence so they can adapt to different terrains.

I kind of wanted there to be OC villains that play mostly an observatory role, perhaps a bit of infiltration into the villain ranks just to keep an eye on them without warranting much of their suspicion. They'd basically be representatives of another deeper part of the vastness of space that show that not all aliens want to fuck with Earth, but the circumstances around the conflict around the planet are so bizarrely coincidental and potentially dangerous with the awakening of the Black History Turn A that there was no way they couldn't at least put some people out there to observe things and report back to figure out whether anything needs to be done, and what exactly that is.
>>
>>13855886
I thought about this hurdle too but then I realized I had the ideas for the mechs when I was just thinking of how the characters looked so I figured I might as well keep going. I had a theme of basing the mech designs off of various things from MH and going from there so I figured I might as well keep going.
>>
>>13855778
Super route: Orphan girl by the name of Marina, pilots the massive (like 50m tall) robot called Lympha. She lives on Side 7, and her robot teleports to her when Zeon and Giganos attack it. The two bond, and she finds out that she has a magical ability - to control water in all forms, and limited control over other liquids - which her mech can channel in any way she can think of for its attacks. Before someone says "so, Falsaber?", well, yes, but I came up with this a year before BX's reveal and well before Falsaber so ha.

It eventually turns out that she's from the Parallel World, and it also turns out that as of about two days into the plot, that universe doesn't exist anymore. See: OG Villains.

Real: The FIRST squadron, Zeon and Giganos's first attempt at a true, both-sides equal task force. In their first mission, to spy on the Proto Getter test, they are attacked by ALIENS. After some alien and mad scientist attacks, they have joined up with the locals, and the whole force goes to Darius. When they get back, they find out they have been declared traitors, and thus remain on your side. Start in Zeon/Giganos mechs, get more interesting MP mechs over time - their leader gets his own special snowflake mech though, called the Huckebein.
>>
>>13855449
>>13855451
>>13855456
neo granzon a shit
>>
>>13855864
Elaborating some more on this.

Early on into the game, the pair's pretty much acting as a pair of transporters who get by delivering cargo and mail across space.

Around Stage 5 or so (IIRC this should be the first ZOE 2 stage), the OG villains show up in Jupiter and they assist Bahram in the assault. Middle aged bro knows the villains from somewhere and gets into a big fight with their leader. He jobs to the leader and ejects his subpilot to safety before blowing up.

Skip a few months or so, and you see the girl mulling over what happened to her partner way back when. Now she's pretty much a freelancer who finally just fixed her mech back up from that mess.

The OG villains are also a thing and take the role of a group of humans who put their hands into everything in search of *insert plot device/reasoning here*.

Standard SRW fare occurs here and you eventually meet up on one of the leaders of the enemy faction. A mysterious masked man who operates more like a mentor than an actual opponent.

More SRW stuff and some time near the end long after the upgrade, the masked man is revealed to be that guy who should have been dead since way back when. Put in reason why he's not dead here

And this was as far as I got.
>>
>>13855778
I was thinking of a mid to late 30's guy. He would kind of act like an uncle to the many younger pilots. He would take a field leader position so it feels more natural when the player is commanding all of the units. I'd like for him to be really interactive with the other characters and series. So i guess from time to time he'd end up "borrowing" a lot of units from other series. Doesnt have to be main character mecha, just like GMs and stuff even. I havent really worked on an OG too much cause thatd be the last thing i finalize after trying to tie in all the series i want together somehow.
>>
>>13855895
The villains are your generic, Muge Zolbados type multiversal conquerors. The "twist", as it were, is that they're pretty much responsible for nothing in the plot, except Reideen related issues because those villains work for them.

The fleet that attacks you found your universe after Kazuki got shot to the Parallel World and (after destroying all life in the universe he came from) realizing that Reideen and a few other multiversal travelers and major players are hereabouts - like the Will of the Getter, Eldoran, and Lilith.

This particular fleet's main offense are in massive, single death units. Your first encounter with one is on the first route split, and they are full on bosses - be prepared to fight a whole fuckload of them with the same stats by the endgame. You don't meet the guy in charge of the fleet until really late, but more notably they have another one of the series the Super OG is from - Agni, a mech with elemental control over Fire and limited control over all plasma. Not 100% sure on pilot personality, yet.
>>
>>13855778
Ok, fine.

Protagonist: 42 year old father of 2, entered the military after his wife, and kids were killed in a battle involving the "insert generic real army here". Pilots a GM like robot for a good while into the game, but gets some new equipment to buff it up before then. It's still a GM though.

There's also Rob, the mechanic. He keeps trying to add tacky shit to the MC's robot, he even made the theme song, and even added voiced commands for the hell of it.

Villains: The Martian Federation declared itself independent after the Earth was engulfed in conflict. being assholes, they decide they also want to take it over. Most of their robots are smaller, slightly slower than the MC's GM-thing, but they make up in fire power and numbers.

Villain A: Snobbish kid who's piloting the state of the art prototype.

Villain B: 5 pilots in custom martian MP robots.

Now it gets fun.
>>
>>13855793

Probably in a month, that's usually a safe bet
>>
Would anyone object if I were to have Jushin Thunder Liger piloting Jushin Liger?
>>
File: not so smug anime face.jpg (40KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
not so smug anime face.jpg
40KB, 449x401px
>BX stage 41
>got to the very end
>lucky shot from boss on Ash's Dark Hound
>game over
>mfw
>>
>>13855778
I'm having 4 main character's. 2 Real's and 2 Super's.

Pilot: Rex Nightwatch
Mecha: Dynamite
Class: Real Robot
Hair: Red/Brown
History: Family was killed when he was very young. He would have spent his childhood alone if it was for the fact he was Hot-blooded, and knew how to make friends.
He Began working on his passion, for electronics up in space. He wants to be seen as an awesome guy by everyone.

Pilot: Lance Coldfield.
Mecha: Reborn
Class: Real Robot
Hair: White
History: Member of the Army before quitting ties in order to pursue personal goal's. Ambition and pride are his key strength, he wants to rule the world, and make it a place where everyone has a smile on their face.

Pilot: Lucy Roadrider
Mecha: Butterfly
Class: Super Robot
Hair: Blonde
History: Recruit as an Assassin at an early age and a Foster child for the most powerful man in the world. She never failed at her job, even if it involved killing her loved ones. She is feared and respected by all. She wants something, she will get it.

Pilot: Blit
Mecha: Serpent
Class: Super Robot
Hair: Spikey, orange.
History: He doesn't have a last name. He had a Happy fun life, with parties, girl's and whatever things was cool a time. Found a passion for hunting, and made a living selling body parts of alien's. Doesn't have any idea about where life will take him, but he will go there with a great bang.
>>
>>13856030
Oh come on, not Mars again. At least make it Venus or Mercury.
>>
>>13855390
What's up with Banpresto and Cape?
>>
>>13856087

You realize life can't survive on those planets, right? And not even for the simple "no atmosphere' reason Mars has, but because those planets are completely inhospitable to life even orbiting it.
>>
>>13855778
Put this chuuni mess in a pastebin. That way, only people curious would have to look at it.

http://pastebin.com/BcbT6adq

Also, I mention that one character uses martial arts, but really they all do.
>>
>>13856030
Part 2

Halfway in, the MCs having a final battle with the snobbish kid, and both take each other out. The kid starts laughing, since he called for the main Martian fleet to blow up the whole area just take the MC, and the rest of the team out.

But nothing happens.

Then the second set of villains show up, the Akao. A race of living robots that made their way to Earth, the origin of their civilization. On the way, the paid a small trip to Mars, and nearly obliterated it since it was practically defenseless, and the main fleet didn't last since they caught them completely by surprise. The robots are all Obari as fuck, and they all get a huge boost at low HP, their sprites losing an eye, half their faces being shadowed and the other changing colors to red.

Crimson King: Main villain, completely ruthless even to his own men, he will not be denied what is his.His attack increases by increments of .2 per every 10% hp lost, and spirits don't work after 50%.

Azure Queen: While more forgiving than the King, fail her too much, and she'll turn you into a living weapon for herself. All weapons have debuffs that will severely weaken anything she hits, and with every 10% lost, hit/dodge rates are reduced by 20%. You cannot hurt her with range attacks after she reaches 50% hp.

MC gets a super robot from his wife, and kids, who aren't dead. Turns out they're all robots taking the form of humans. His wife just made the kids and faked the pregnancy. They disappeared to prepare for the invasion, and he doesn't take this well. The new robot combines Earth tech, and alien tech, using more powerful variants of the Akao's weaponry, and one extra hidden ability.

Oh yeah, and the kids and wife turn into giant robots as well, but to the benefit of the cast, they have avatars that reflect their human forms while communicating to others in their robot forms.
>>
>>13856102
Oh yeah, snobbish kid survives, and joins you. He now pilots the MC's old GMish robot, then gets his own robot back.
>>
So when this event is over will there be a point to owning 6 limit broken SR Aquarions or should I trash em? Also I think 2 Powered SSRs is the best I'll be able to do.
>>
Reverse harem combining OC
>>
>>13856110
A level 65 powered SSR Aquarion is weaker than a level 80 SSR Aquarion.
An SR is an SR, you never know you may need it for the SR or lower mission's.
Just remember you need to level one of the SR's to 40, before selling.
>>
>>13855778
Real:
Disgrunted Moon Race pilot who deserts his squad and ends up getting roped along with the main cast. Intially only sticks around because he finds out Loran is on a mission for Diana. Starts in a Moon Race grunt unit but upgrades early on to an excavated and jury rigged OG alien grunt unit, from their previous invasion attempt.

Super:
Hot blooded teenage girl, her younger sister, and a young boy who totally wasn't part of some secret government experiment. Their town got wrecked by Invaders a few years prior and there weren't many survivors. When the Invaders show up again, they find the remains of an underground lab while trying to take cover. And like every good underground lab, there's an unguarded, three pilot, combining super robot waiting for them.
>>
>>13856150
>Intially only sticks around because he finds out Loran is on a mission for Diana

>not sticking around because he thinks Loran is a cute tomboy
>>
>>13856163
But Loran is a beautiful woman. Just ask Guin.
>>
>>13856150
Real - Going my Turn A lore, is there any reason you can't leave the army whenever you feel like it? Sounds ok.

Super - So, 2 girls and I guy, that's new. and they just find a robot, that's boring.
>>
File: 00620.png (12KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
00620.png
12KB, 160x160px
>>13856163
>>not sticking around because he thinks Loran is a cute tomboy
>>
>>13856163
>>13856189
Why does he have to think Loran is a cute tomboy? He could just think he's cute period.
>>
>>13856180
I think being rudely thawed then immediately placed under the command of Corin Nander is a good enough reason to ditch.

And there's more to the Super than that I just didn't feel like typing that much, since I've thought it out quite a bit further than the Real for now.
>>
File: 00619.png (12KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
00619.png
12KB, 160x160px
>>13856190
>Laura
>not a cute tomboy
>>
>>13856122
>A level 65 powered SSR Aquarion is weaker than a level 80 SSR Aquarion.

It's close though. Powered Aquarion is goddamn ridiculous, if not for the FUB boost and the extra power you get at higher levels of upgrades normal SSR Aquarion would stand no chance.

Also it has Departure Deathblow, which is about as good as Super Inazuma Kick in its completely decimating swarms ability. Mugen Punch isn't bad, but it's not particularly amazing, and the basic finisher... is useful to make something else do an Omega Cross?
>>
I doubt I'll be able to get my regular SSR Aquarion past 2 limit breaks, but that's still going to be a level 70 SSR.

I really need more SR Super Gundams. Trust+ and it's stronger than the Venus A, who I'm only keeping around because I fully limit broke it and it has Repair.
>>
>>13856361
Also, the Long Range Beam Rifle is a surprisingly effective finisher for crowd control, I've found. Does a lot more damage than it should, considering it's a 2 cost SR line finisher.
>>
Anything new from Famitsu in the last couple weeks?
>>
File: img_20160208_145345.png (981KB, 1103x831px) Image search: [Google]
img_20160208_145345.png
981KB, 1103x831px
Remember:

Less time coming up with crossover gimmicks and original character scenarios.

More time on actually putting it all together and making the required assets.

That's how you make a game.
>>
>>13856389
I never use my finishers except on stage bosses.
>>
>>13856534
Who said we're making a game?

Haven't you heard? We're making Fanfics.
>>
>>13856534
Oooooor you preplan everything and then get it all together when the ability to use said assets finally hits.
>>
>>13856547
Oh, but this asshole right here >>13856558

thinks he's making a game.

Your plans cannot be hidden from me.

Your weaknesses reveal your true intentions.

Before my mighty katana, Zettairyoiki, all is revealed.

Blessed by the spirit of Bahamut, cast in the irons of Iscander, and wielded by the 37 knights of Tah Babylonia.

You have already lost to its strength, son of man.
>>
>>13856582
Ah, but VF, you cannot best me, for I wield a gun!
>>
File: mazingolfer-Z.png (102KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mazingolfer-Z.png
102KB, 1440x1080px
>>13856590
>a gun!
>>
>>13856582
Old man I don't remember having a fetish for your sword.
>>
>>13856534
>instead of planning out a game you should be making the game that doesn't exist even in your head yet with the materials you don't have

Thank you old man, I never would have come to that conclusion.
>>
>>13856541
They help in taking down waves such as Mazinger Z's (JS) Rocket Punch.
>>
>>13856590
>not wielding the power of X-Rounder
>>
>>13856682
>not SUPAH PAIROTO
>>
>>13856681
If you ever get a wave big enough, those massive AoE finishers can sometimes give you as many or more cores than it cost to use them.

The Gunbuster event taught me that. It also taught me hatred of STMC.
>>
Does anyone know why gu langdons weapons looks awfully like aria advance's machine in sword mode?
>>
>>13855778
Main character is a eighteen year old female called Alexandra, who is the test pilot for the Exbein, which is shown off at the same event as the AEU Enact.

The two units are about begin a mock battle, when the Exia arrives. Alexandra fights alongside the Exia because personal reasons I haven't thought out yet.

Anyways, because of her fighting with the Gundam, people are now classing the Exbein as being part of CB, which forces her and her father (the person who created the Exbein) to keep a low profile, with her becoming a transfer student at Ashford Academy (no one knows she's the pilot of it, but this is done just to be careful).

That's the beginning bit.
>>
>>13856747
>because personal reasons I haven't thought out yet.

Because she doesn't realize Exia isn't a part of the test?
>>
>>13856750
Sure, that could work.

I can have it she thinks the Exia was part of the test, and sent to aid her because AEU are cocky and thinks she needs help.

Only when she knows the truth afterwards does she figure out she kinda screwed up.
>>
>>13856747
Fighting with Exia, does she like Patrick?
Why else would an 18-year-old, come to see some machine testing.

I am pretty sure Milly would know she's a pilot?
And, would be the best pilot in the school for the pizza.
>>
>>13856634
Ah, the famous Shield Gundam!
>>
File: 777.jpg (40KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
777.jpg
40KB, 400x580px
>>13856777
Nice.
>>
>>13855778
Real Route: Ayato Kamina expy, a kid recruited by a shady TERRA style organisation and shouted at to GET IN THE ROBOT so much he snaps when a wingman dies, goes AWOL for several missions then comes back determined to make sure nobody else he cares for has to die with a midgame upgrade.

Super Route: A seriously hotblooded "bearded old ship captain" type who looks like Baran Doban or the stock fantasy anime loyal old knight type. Has insane Max Jenius tier stats, starts with Continuous Action and Attack Again, and later on gets triple turns. His midgame upgrade is sticking even more guns on his battleship and his finisher is a "summon allies" attack like an OG version of the Big Wednesday attack.

Only downsides are he's on a slow ship that you can't let die and the AI will go for him big time.
>>
>>13856768
>I am pretty sure Milly would know she's a pilot?

She will, but she's keep it a secret if Alexandra helps her with "stuff"

>And, would be the best pilot in the school for the pizza.

Oh yeah, she's doing the pizza bit for sure.
>>
POWER POWER LIGER
>>
>>13856534
I know.
>>
>>13856798
>that super route
Sounds like J Nadesico 2: Electric Boogaloo
>>
>>13856798
>Only downsides are he's on a slow ship

Literally doesn't matter if he has Continuous Action AND Triple Action
>>
>>13856919
>Every battleship has to be like J Nadesico now.
>>
>>13856930
>>13856919

J Nadesico / @3 Battle 7 / Valcazard Redux was definitely the intention

Just without a barrier, and before upgrades badly EN crippled so if you spam your MAIN CANNON too much with all the actions you will be doing jack shit on the enemy phase.

(also I meant the upgrade is from 1 extra move to 2, not that they stack)
>>
>>13855778
The first OG stage I've got is basically a rip-off of IBO's first ep.

Military base in the middle of bumfuck nowhere gets assaulted by real robot enemy forces (0083 could probably work decently here), and then enemy super robot reinforcements arrive and it turns out an ancient super robot was being used for the base's power source and gets fixed up to kick dicks in.
>>
I hope Granteed doesn't become another drillbot, we have enough of those
>>
>>13856975
He's a stab-shit-with-your-fingers bot.
>>
>>13855449
>>13855456
why they only colored the meatball?
>>
>>13857077
Cause the rest of it is easy to paint.
>>
File: o0490061013460296851.jpg (470KB, 490x610px) Image search: [Google]
o0490061013460296851.jpg
470KB, 490x610px
>>
OG waifus had better tits on Atreem.
>>
>>13857300
How little time did the unlucky saps get to use this card before the service got shut down?
>>
>>13857302
We're too busy having fun in Shadow Mirror to care about your tits.
>>
File: 1423527553096.png (261KB, 569x563px) Image search: [Google]
1423527553096.png
261KB, 569x563px
>>13857302
OG waifus had ass jiggle on Shadow Mirror Atreem.
>>
File: ihavenofacebutimustscream.jpg (120KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
ihavenofacebutimustscream.jpg
120KB, 600x338px
>GC is in MD
>yfw this theme will likely never appear in MD because of issues

https://youtu.be/RFGTqbhTxTw
>>
>>13857303
Probably debuted in late-August, early September.
>>
File: gundamofparadise.jpg (163KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gundamofparadise.jpg
163KB, 500x500px
>>13857323
Old man! Have you ascended to becoming the Gundam of Paradise yet?
>>
File: o0641080813460446360.png (1011KB, 641x808px) Image search: [Google]
o0641080813460446360.png
1011KB, 641x808px
>>13857303
More time at least than those who wanted the card based on the next coming phone SRW.
>>
File: THAT once more.jpg (981KB, 756x1051px) Image search: [Google]
THAT once more.jpg
981KB, 756x1051px
>>13857368
I want to fuck Shatte so bad...
>>
>>13857360
I don't think music is a problem
The GC version of Honto no Kiss wo okeashi no was in OE.
>>
>>13857383
Did anyone buy and scan this yet?
>>
>>13857398
Nope, still patiently waiting for that.
>>
>>13857383
What's the name of the complete title? I only see Omega, BX, PxZ2 characters.
>>
>>13857383
Dat Xiaomu. Here's hoping the nice-looking art-style doesn't mask some unfortunate content within or something. Art does look vaguely familiar, but not enough to let me base an assumption on that.
>>
>>13857383
>THAT Part 2: Electric Boogaloo.
>>
>>13857405
Boku no Watashi no Bobobo Taisen BX Omega Zone.

>>13857383
I daresay this is a new THAT. Still waiting for the one that has Crabette on the cover, too.
>>
File: img_20160208_153225.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
img_20160208_153225.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>13857366
As is known of me, I am always ready to deal swift justice unto evil.
>>
>>13857384
It is a problem. Original music is all ripped off of Sunrise Eiyuutan so we will be getting new stuff.
>>
>>13857421
If the new stuff is Lost Children-tier,then it's alright.
>>
File: o0490061013474804866.jpg (427KB, 490x610px) Image search: [Google]
o0490061013474804866.jpg
427KB, 490x610px
>>
>>13857480
SEX
>>
>>13857323
Do you enjoy breasts, old man?
>>
>>13857337
SRW Extreme Beach Volleyball when?
>>
>>13857489
I prefer ass.
>>
File: 1439125520786.png (127KB, 221x495px) Image search: [Google]
1439125520786.png
127KB, 221x495px
>>13857411
The most unfortunate content you might get is Euzeth jokes considering this is is Bronco-san we're talking about.

By the way, since we're talking about lewds and stuff, today's Urushihara's birthday.

Happy birthday old man, you should work with your old pal O'barry to deliver some great robot porn anime.

And friendly reminder that we need more pubes in our anime.
>>13857509
Woah old man, I didn't know you were a brethren.
>>
>>13857510
>And friendly reminder that we need more pubes in our anime.

Of course we do! We need more anime women who are okay with having some fluff down there.

But, sadly this isn't the old days, and people prefer them bald.
>>
>>13857510
>you should work with your old pal O'barry to deliver some great robot porn anime
Only if the story-to-fucking ratio is at least as good as Lady Innocent and not as bad as Angel Blade. Or they could do something shorter that's just 15-20 minutes straight of fucking.
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 724x485px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 724x485px
>>13855390
DAT mysterious mech in Taiwan stage
>>
>>13857510
I was hopeful about that, I vaguely recognized the name Bronco, but can't remember what, if anything, I've seen of his before now.

And I usually don't mind it, so I'll agree with your reminder.

And Urushihara I know nothing about, but a happy aging to him as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (433KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
433KB, 1620x1080px
>>13857529
http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20160131_741556.html
>>
>>13857524
>There will never be another episode of Lady Innocent.
>>
>>13857529
Should have used the HD rip from youtube instead of that blurry pic of a screen.
>>
File: image.jpg (442KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
442KB, 1620x1080px
>>13857533
Also that black mech
>>
>>13857539
Incidentally (since that's not often mentioned here) Terada said this is around stage 15 or so and that it's the first of three stages set in Taiwan.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 500x350px
>>13857539
>>
So i'm playing SRWBX for the 3rd time and...

DAMMIT. I didn't manage to make Andrei alive. I'm pretty sure I make him kill 2 units on their first appearance and did all requirements of Trailblazer mission.

Do i really need to unlock everyone in order to get the secret final mission?
>>
>>13857535
I know. It hurts. And there's never going to be another Inyoku Zetsurino (the giant robot powered by fucking thing). Or Star Jewel.
>>
>>13857544
yes
>>
>>13857524
>Or they could do something shorter that's just 15-20 minutes straight of fucking.
I don't know if I could handle that, though I don't see Urushihara coming to terms with Obari's insane futa fetish, but maybe miracles can truly happen, who knows.
>>13857531
>And Urushihara I know nothing about

Unacceptable, I shall educate you myself.
http://exhentai.org/g/1260/7151e50c2e/
He also did some illustrations for SRW@.
And watch Lady Innocent, watch that shit son.
>>
>>13857546
It makes me hurt as well anon.

Everytime I watch Lady Innocent, I want more of it... and then I remember the harsh truth.
>>
>>13857554
>insane futa fetish
Insanely-tasteful, maybe.
>>
>>13857554
FLOOF
L
O
O
F
>>
>>13857539
Yes anon we know, it's most definetly a forced deploy against Al-Van with Calvina going maximum RIP AND TEAR
>>
>>13857554
Obari has a thing for futas?

Accursed panda, I never have bothered to do anything about it.

Is Lady Innocent where the clip comes from, or something different? I'm rather particular about my pronz, especially animated ones. Or rather, my main criteria is basically nothing too dark, so there's that.

>>13857568
I remember that in one pic we've gotten, they renamed the Raftclanz slightly, so they've probably named the variants between the Fury Generals, to distinguish them between general and their type of finisher or something.
>>
>>13856881
SANDA SANDA RAIGA
>>
>>13857588
Yeah it was renamed, don't remember to what though, then again it wasn't a clear pic, but I like it, this way we won't have to refer to Touya's upgrade as Blue Raftclans
>>
File: Ouka.png (52KB, 135x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ouka.png
52KB, 135x400px
>>13857594
Raftclans Aurum
>>
>>13857599
Weird, why would they call it Raftclans "Gold"?
>>
https://youtu.be/ukNH9jan5VE?t=646

Here's the video from the Taipei Game Show in 1080p at 60 frames per second. You can see the name clearly I do not understand why people post those blurry pictures when you can just screenshot this instead.
>>
>>13857588
No, the clip is from Plastic Little.
>>
>>13857613
huh the moon knights are yellow NPC color not red.

so they took out another enemy that's debuting there and they don't want to show.
>>
>>13857599
It's ヴ
so Avarun I guess
>>
>>13857626
Raftclans Avalon ;)
>>
>>13857524
>Only if the story-to-fucking ratio is at least as good as Lady Innocent and not as bad as Angel Blade. Or they could do something shorter that's just 15-20 minutes straight of fucking.
Angel Blade did at least have !Mizuki. So there's that.
>>
>>13857625
>they put a lot of work in taiwan stages
>early in the game
>unknown enemy faction that's probably also a threat to the Fury
Bring out the tinfoil hats, what other chinese-based things were in SRW other than choukijin?
>>
>>13857653
Can't think of anything not related to Choukijin, but then, we haven't fought a vast majority of those.
>>
File: ijin fish spear.webm (3MB, 478x360px) Image search: [Google]
ijin fish spear.webm
3MB, 478x360px
>>13857653
Isn't there potentially a lot of fucking Choukijin, besides that asshole with the fish?
>>
>>13857672
The fish with his servant you mean
>>
>>13857675
They're both assholes
>>
>>13855778
Teenage kid and rule 63 version of the teenage kid. Either one can pick either the Real or Super route, with the character's backstory being more dependent on the route you chose rather than the protagonist (i.e. on the Super route either mc will be a highschool kid but the same one will be an escaped test subject on the real route). The combination that doesn't get picked is playable, but doesn't really get any story and can be killed off if you make really shitty decisions in-game.
>>
>>13857672
There's... ok, my memory of the SRW lore is completely shot, but isn't there supposed to be something along the lines of 100 Evils, like eight groups of four major Chougokin, and the occasional "extra" thing like Ryurinki?
>>
File: PLOT.gif (2MB, 240x448px) Image search: [Google]
PLOT.gif
2MB, 240x448px
PLOT WHEN?
>>
>>13857696
PV1 probably
>>
>>13857696
J's plot was better on Atreem.
>>
File: PLOT.gif (2MB, 240x448px) Image search: [Google]
PLOT.gif
2MB, 240x448px
>>
>Bellzelute pretty much confirmed
>Raftclans also confirmed
>Coustwell not in game

THANK YOU BASED BANPRESTO
>>
>>13857724
>Raftclans also confirmed

As an enemy unit? That hardly counts.
>>
>>13857724
>Wanting less units
>>
>>13857742
>wanting that pink piece of shit
>>
Are Joey and Kurou still friends?
>>
>>13857743
>Wanting less units
>>
>>13857755
>yfw no joey and kurou doujins
>>
>>13857758
>wanting that pink piece of shitstain

less is more this time
>>
So which one was more broken /m/?

00 Raiser in Z2-2 or 00 Qant in Z3-2? And this is with all of their upgrades and shit.
>>
>>13857763
No, anon. Less is less. More is more.

Don't get your words mixed up.
>>
>>13857760
Of what, double teaming Al?
>>
>>13857690
4 sets of 4 Chokijin based of their counterparts in Chinese mythos.
>>
>>13857653
Probably more expanded Choukijin content. Hopefully including the revival of Jakuouki and Buouki
>>
>>13857779
I... uh... what.
>>
>>13857785
As Kusuha and Bullet's stat sticks.
>>
>>13857787
You know what's really annoying?

The fact that Al and AI look exactly the goddamn same, that's what.
>>
>>13857793
Ah, I see.

I thought you went crazy for a second or so.
>>
>>13857791
Fuck off. It would be a waste of a good unit to make it just a Kusuha upgrade.

It won't happen like Alpha 3 because the conditions are completely different. For one, Ryouki and Koouki are alive and not destroyed.
>>
Calvina will be an ex member of the Treue and Leona will befriend her. She'll pilot Bellzelute with Tenia as her subpilot.
>>
Japan are as excited about Coustwell being dumped as we are. It's a good thing we can share our feelings sometimes.
>>
File: 69iqZXo.jpg (108KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
69iqZXo.jpg
108KB, 640x640px
Mars.

What series would work on a completely terraformed Mars?

Obviously you'd have Mars Daybreak kinda bullshitted and rewritten so that it's only half of mars which is covered in sea.

It would work really well with Gargantia and even Brain Powerd too maybe.

What else would work?
>>
>>13857800
>He thinks that they're going to give us a 4 pilot version of SRKO

We're going to get vanilla RKO as a midgame unit and it'll job horribly to insert Chinese we enemy before Kusuha decides to pull an @3 and we upgrade.

The closest you're getting to playable Turtle and Bird is the Goryuu/Raiko equivalents.
>>
>>13857816
Nadesico, of course. Could probably throw in Daitarn. Tobikage has Mars content. And I wouldn't want a game with a lot of water to go by without some Getter.
>>
>>13857816
Zone of the Enders
>>
>>13857816
Layzner?
>>
>>13857818
They won't pull an Alpha 3. It'll be a 4 seater with a lot of banter in its attack quotes.
>>
>>13857763
>>13857743
>Not wanting a pink robot that punches all the things
Are you twelve?
>>
>>13857800
>It won't happen like Alpha 3

>>13857825
>They won't pull an Alpha 3.
>>
>>13857828
>HURR DURR THEY ARE DOING THE PLOT STRAIGHT TO A T THEY HAVEN'T CHANGED LITERALLY EVERYTHING ABOUT ALPHA'S PLOT.
>>
>>13857824
Isn't Mars kind of a shithole in Layzner though?
>>
it's like you guys don't know 雀武王/武雀王 is one of the most requested units by the japanese fanbase.
>>
>>13857831
Yeah, remember that time we had Ryuohki and Kouohki, so we skipped straight past Ryujinki in the Alpha 2 plot? That was fun.

Oh, or that time they needed to form Ryukouoh for the first time, but unlike in Alpha 1 they didn't eat a Grungust Type 3 to do it. That was cool too.
>>
>>13857834
You could do post plot Layzner, and just say Mars became better.
>>
>>13857768
I recently replayed both games and 00 Raiser in Z2 is permanently stuck as my ace whereas in Z3 he isn't even top 5.
>>
>>13857836
Remember the time when Bullet got kidnapped in 2ndOG? Shit was so cash.

Or remember that time when the choukijin first appeared in the Balmarian Invasion? Shit was great.

Or remember that we didn't get to see JBO/BJO at all? Or how Son Ganlong only appeared after Irui sealed earth? Why didn't he show up early and why were there no baral enemies? It was such a missed opportunity! It's so sad we lost the Choukijin after killing Ganeden too.
>>
>>13857831
What >>13857818 suggested is different enough from Alpha 3 without it going full wish fulfilment.

The only 4 seater you're getting is going to be Banpreios. Maybe G Compatible Kaiser's upgrade because it really needs to return to the original's four seater self.
>>
>>13857843
>"different"
>not exactly the same hurr durrrr it eats the other two bull shit

No.
>>
>>13857835
Everyone wants it but we know our dark overlords enough. After all we'd probably have Cobray and Mist in by now if Banpresto listed to the fanbase.
>>
>>13857845
Kusuha actually gets to use the original RKO during @3 plot for one unlike in the original where she just magics up all four of them by herself.

And two, Bird and Turtle actually get their TLI derivatives instead of being literally whos.
>>
>>13857854
Kusuha will be using Gouryu Kai and Bullet will be using Raiko Kai. They won't skip that.
>>
>>13857879
>What is an in between upgrade
>>
>>13857383
>Maya is in it

She's too pure for this filth. I hope it never gets scanned.
>>
>>13857768

Z3 heavily nerfed real robots in damage output, their best attacks usually being only on par with the super robot's second best attack, so Z2 raiser a best.
>>
>>13857890
Maya a slut!
>>
It won't be a 4 seater but it will be modular.

Looking forward to JakuRyuOh, JakuKoOh, RyuJakuOh, RyuBuOh, BuRyuOh, BuKoOh, KoBuOh and KoJakuOh.
>>
>>13857886
>implying effort
>implying kusuha will join before stage 20 and thus needing a side upgrade
>>
>>13857800

But anon, they MUST upgrade to Shin RKO, it is prophesied. Besides, weren't the phoenix and turtle destroyed? Hence they fulfill the condition of being dead to have their essence devoured by the tiger and dragon
>>
Or maybe the fact that they did some things different from the source games doesn't mean that they'll do everything different from the source games, and vice versa. But that's not conductive to repetitive shitposting so just ignore I said anything.
>>
>>13857904
>it is prophesied
There's nothing of that sort in 2ndOG's dialogue. Fuck, there was nothing of that sort in Alpha series either. Where do people come up with these bullshit theories?
>>
>>
>>13857903
>Copy pasting assets from the last game
>Effort

Besides, remember when Ryusei early upgraded in almost every game to the R-1?
>>
>Losing a whole unit so Kusuha can get a dinky shield and new wings and Bullet can get fucking nothing

They better make Shin RKO, especially KRO more interesting.
>>
>>13857922
Kusuha and bullet will midseason upgrade from Sanshiki to Gouryu and Raiko.
>>
How are you morons still baited by literally the same exact argument time and time again?
>>
So far they gave everybody the units they obtained in their base games, and in some cases even gave them previous versions of their actual units, so it is to be expected that Shin ryukooh will be a thing.

While they took a lot of liberties with the Alpha plot, the obtained mecha were still the same regardless of the change in situation, as seen with how Kusuha still got Ryujinki despite they could've gone the easy path of not only sparing Bullet but also spare the Koohki and let you keep the RKO for the whole game without needing to bother with Ryujinki.

Therefore, it is expected that they will get their alpha 3 upgrade just like how the SRX is very likely to be destroyed to give room to the Banpreios.
>>
>>13857930
Everyone is trying too hard to bait each other, both sides. It's just a fight between Kusuha and Yuuki/Carla haters.
>>
>>13857921
It's too late, anon.
>>
>>13857925
>Losing a whole unit
You better be happy that uncle Banpresto likes Chokijin enough to make them more than just back story like some of the other Chokijin.
>>
>>13857935
The thing is that SRKO could be upgraded in a different way. Like say, RKO and JBO powering each other up into a Shin version with Irui's powers and getting a combo attack.
>>
>>13857945
All the ones that have appeared in mangas got to appear in OG so I'm expecting a lot from one of the most popular units in SRW.
>>
Am I the only one who finds the RKO/KRO really boring desu
>>
>>13857954

I feel the same way. The Huckebein Boxer was all sorts of pure awesome while the RKO felt dull and boring and their theme felt ill fitting for a super robot
>>
File: Scan_20151028.jpg (559KB, 2044x1596px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20151028.jpg
559KB, 2044x1596px
>>13857954
Yes, you are a special snowflake and the only person in the general that feels that way.
>>
Didn't the RKO get an alternate upgrade in one of those obscure mangas? Or that was just concept art? Or i'm just imagining things?
>>
>>13857956
>Super robot as fuck theme with a chinese touch
>Ill fitting

Uh, what?
>>
>>13857960
In the manga it had a different four spirits combination, yes. (Because the units still existed)
>>
>>13857890
Aw, come now, anon, if we can enjoy a doujin where Phoenix continues to shack up with little Pearly after fucking Mia out of her, surely we can stand some cute lewd of Maya in a huge PxZ orgy.

All this KRO talk reminds me that Kusuha was my second-shortest lasting run in @3, as I recall, and I can't even remember what any of the final units attacks even were, if I even got that far.
>>
>>13857977
Shin RKO becomes almost entirely ranged, with a big magic circle fireball spam attack for a finisher, and Shin KRO gets the lamest sword finisher in SRW history.
>>
>>13857982
Could be worse, remember so-bad-it's-good Guardian Sword
>>
>>13857961

Sounded more mexican than chinese to me
>>
>>13857992
Guardian Sword and the Type 3 Shishioh Blade are fucking amazing though. Obviously 2ndOG's animation for Shin KRO's Shishioh Blade is going to be a lot more impressive, but I still hope they spice up the choreography. Going from Tyrant Overbreak to that would suck, not even Burrito deserves that.
>>
>>13858001
>the Type 3 Shishioh Blade

Speaking of which, am I the only one who wishes that when you put Sanger in the Type 3, he'd bring his sword with him?
>>
>>13857997
There's absolutely nothing mexican about that. What the fuck?
>>
>>13858019
That'd require effort.
>>
>>13855390
What was the name of the Ram like Choukijin and winged tiger Choukijin that wiped out the ruina units attacked Bullet and Kusuha in that one stage?
>>
>>13858051
Toutetsuoh and Kyukioh, I think?
>>
>>13858061
>Toutetsuoh
Thanks, Mattman324
>>
>>13858061
I wonder if we'll get anything more ridiculously disturbing like Toutetsuoh out of the Choukijin in future games. I still remember when he debuted and they made a point to show the horror of a few grunts just before they got devoured.

Though meanwhile, the other is just "Oh, he's a dark, edgy looking tiger-thing. Cool, I guess."
>>
>>13858073
They should have made more of his attacks used that "entirely blacked out with red glowing eyes" effect, and more permanently.

Like, for the entirety of its finisher, it'd be like that. And then the last shot would be more like Toutetsuoh, where it's suddenly giant and eats you.
>>
>>13858073
The fish thing would be a bit more threatening if it wasn't, well, a fish. On a stick.
>>
>>13858073
Considering how that Toutetsuoh was created by the same guy who did the OG manga you would think that it'd be it damn scary.
>>
So when are we suppose to be getting OGMD news?
>>
>>13858073
Well, by Akuratsu info, it appears Toutetsuoh and Kyukioh have 2 more "brothers": Kontonoh and Toukotsuoh. All 4 are know as the Shikyou, or 4 Savages. If Ganlong manage to get those 2 back, it would be quite a stage.

But wait, there is more! There is the Shizai, or the 4 Evils. A savage Choukijin is scary, but a evil Choukijin? Whoa...
>>
>>13858110
Those two were confirmed dead and destroyed from the previous war.

Incidentally, the conditions for Serena's story are already met: Irui is missing and that's what Mission Doll is about.
>>
I know people love to shitpost about choukijin but I seriously hope they completely rework Shin Ryukooh because it was dull as fuck.
>>
>>13858117
>Touma
>Kusuha
>Selena

Now all we need is HIM...
>>
>>13858180
>Surprise secret final boss is Dis Astranagant
>>
>>13858117
>Those two were confirmed dead and destroyed from the previous war.

Yeah, but we killed Son Ganlong and I bet anything he's back in the next game.
>>
>>13858191
Well, they probably use the Son Ganlong from the manga.
>>
>>13858198
My point is that we've heard of things being confirmed dead offscreen and then still had them show up in the past, and it will happen again. Hell, we've confirmed things dead ON screen and still had them show up later.
>>
File: 1designedbyyatsufusa.jpg (17KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1designedbyyatsufusa.jpg
17KB, 240x320px
2004年に電撃ホビーマガジン誌上で行われたスーパーロボット大戦オリジナルロボットイラストコンテストに忍者型ロボット「磁雷也」で応募し2位に入選
>>
>>13858207
Well, as long as they can just reuse stuff, they're gonna come back.
>>
File: designedbyyatsufusa.jpg (18KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
designedbyyatsufusa.jpg
18KB, 240x320px
>>13858210
>>
>>13858219
Huh, I suddenly thought of Doamaiger D.
>>
File: Banpresto_Original.jpg (242KB, 662x935px) Image search: [Google]
Banpresto_Original.jpg
242KB, 662x935px
>>13858210
>>13858219
>>
File: orirobocon.jpg (389KB, 3000x1416px) Image search: [Google]
orirobocon.jpg
389KB, 3000x1416px
>>13858236
Along with some other contestants.
>>
>>13858236
>>13858249
So are these possible candidates to dig up for future OG, or will they suffer the same fate as 64, most of GC, and the rest of the F protags?
>>
>>13858264
I would say Yatsufusa's is a possibility.
>>
>>13858264
Given that those were from a contest from over a decade ago...
>>
I'm playing UX right now (yeah yeah...) and I'm looking at the skill parts translation on akurasu, and I seem to have a part they don't (I believe it's from the DLC), and it's スカーレット式罵り語録, can someone help me translate it?
>>
File: Super Earthgain.png (258KB, 933x672px) Image search: [Google]
Super Earthgain.png
258KB, 933x672px
>>13858280
Nothing wrong with bringing in something old if there's a chance to use it and not cause problems with story or rights.

I don't think too many would complain about the 64 characters getting in somehow, but then again, I don't know the general opinion on them aside from Earthgain's infamy.
>>
>>13858324
>1-3
What is this blasphemy
>>
File: why brad is shit part 1.png (270KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
why brad is shit part 1.png
270KB, 640x480px
>>13858325
Earthgain and Super Earthgain had one move that wasn't 1 range, but it wasn't P, was only 1-4 range, and had 8 shots, and you could burn through all of that in a single enemy phase.

Fuck, I burned through all eight of Earthgain's shots without even trying on the first goddamn stage, that's how bad it is.
>>
>>13857743
>>13857826
>>13857763
to be honest that's more lavender
>>
>>13858365
desu senpai it's shit anyway
>>
>>13858280
Katina was a fan character and she got to show up so it's not like it's impossible.
>>
>>13856030
>>13856102
>No responses

It's ok...
>>
Reposting something Chen wrote forever ago.

"The Choukijin work like this:

Four Spirits (四霊) - Based on mythological creatures.
- OuryuuOu (応龍皇) - based on Yinglong
- RinOuKi (麟王機) - based on the Qilin/Kirin
- ReiKiOu (霊亀皇) - based on the Reiki, which is a tortoise
- OuOuKi (凰王機) and HouOuKi (鳳王機) - based on the Fenghuang

Four Ills (四凶) - based on monsters
- TouTetsuOu (饕餮王) - based on the Taotie.
- KyuuKiOu (窮奇王) - based on the Qióngjī, which is similar to the kamaitachi from Japanese mythology
- ToukotsuOu (橈机王) - based on the Taowu, destroyed in the Kijin Wars
- KontonOu (渾沌王) - based on the Hundun, destroyed in the Kijin Wars

Four Sins (四罪) - based on figures in folklore
- 鯀王 (KonOu) - based on Gun, the father of Yu the Great. He failed to stop the Great Flood. The only one of the Four Sins named outright.
If we go by the naming scheme of the other Choukijin, the remaining ones would probably be:
- KyuukouOu (共工王) - based on Gong Gong, who is (depending on the story) a monster who controls floods, or a human who supposedly caused the Great Flood to undermine Emperor Yao's rule.
- KantouOu (驩兜王) - Based on Huan Dou, a corrupt minister who supposedly conspired with Gong Gong to cause the Great Flood.
- SanbyouOu (三苗王) - based on (I think?) either a deity of the ancient Miao people, or represents the peoples themselves.

Four Gods (四神)
Suzaku, Genbu, Seiryu, Byakko."
>>
>>13858378
Don't feel bad, anon, most of us posting MC ideas didn't get anything.

For what it's worth, I think it's a cool concept.
>>
>>13858378
I'm used to it and totally expected it, so it doesn't bother me much. I'm just happy that I got to share it, regardless if anyone actually reacts to it.
>>
kusoha
>>
>>13858636

Agreed. She a shit only good for a good rape and then sell her as used goods to the market of prostitution for good money.
>>
File: THAT is too dangerous.jpg (110KB, 398x462px) Image search: [Google]
THAT is too dangerous.jpg
110KB, 398x462px
>>13858636
Hey, at least she's good NTR material, unlike Seolla.
>>
>>13858388
>Dragons are traditionally masculine
>The current pilot of Ryukooh is a girl
>>
File: b0470104.png (160KB, 415x468px) Image search: [Google]
b0470104.png
160KB, 415x468px
>>13858737
So does that mean Bullet's in for a rude awakening if he ever manages to contain his spaghetti?
>>
>>13858750
All it means is that Bullet wasn't manly enough so the dragon took a girl instead.
>>
If you were asked to design a unique mechanic for any given mech a la how the X and the DX have their shitty ass Satellite System, how would you do it?
>>
>>13858759
>VVV's Heat System
Make a bootleg Ide Gauge and a call it a day.
>>
>>13858759
Make Dancouga BURN's heat gimmick actually matter. Every attack it does raises the invisible meter, lowering defense slightly more with each tick and enemies that are within 3 spaces of it have their defenses lowered as well. Have certain attacks use up the bar and return it to normal too, and maybe a special option to manually increase the output by a larger amount, but uses up a turn. I've never claimed to be good with mechanics.
>>
>>13858759
I had this dumb idea for a "Catch&Release" skill
As in, a Shoot Down clone that damages the attacker by grabbing and throwing back the projectile instead of just cancelling the attack
The topic was "how would I do Solatorobo in SRW"
>>
>>13858777
Don't forget to recycle it for Armored Core.
>>
>>13858784
Na, it's better handled like how Gravion combined (and Dancouga Nova, I guess, but I prefer 3 turns for timers like that).

Then give it a big Heat Explosion Combination MAP after it upgrades.

>>13858801
>spoiler

Also applicable to: Gaogaigar's various Protect Shade/Walls, Magnum Ace's glove/shoulder cannon.
>>
>>13858759
Not a specific mechanic, but attacks with the ability to push or pull enemies would be interesting for dealing with shit like bosses with four support defenders, or Barrelion walls. Bring Breakthrough MAPs back to non-OE games too.
>>
>>13858873
The combination thing in BURN never seemed to have a physical time limit, really. The only close to it was "if we keep fighting the mech will get so hot that it melts" and I don't think we need to take it THAT far, but I feel like it's a unique enough gimmick that it needs something a bit more creative than just having it locked on a timer.
>>
>>13858873
The timer for Nova and Gravion just made me not want to do the combination at all until it was permanent.
>>
>>13858918
Didn't Nova last for like, five turns? I can't even think of any stages in Hakai that were long enough for that to be a problem, especially not before it became permanent.

Same with Gravion's three turn limit in Z1, there were very few stages that lasted THAT long after managing to hit the will requirement for GASSHIN.
>>
>>13858918
If you went for SR points, the timelimit was ample.
>>
>>13858801
>>13858873
>Also applicable to: Gaogaigar's various Protect Shade/Walls, Magnum Ace's glove/shoulder cannon.
Also Xabungle
>>
>>13858905
It wasn't a physical time limit in Gravion or Nova either, those both use the same basic system Burn did. While mech is combined, mech = hot/pressurized, pilots die if they stay combined too long.

>>13858918
Dancouga Nova's time limit was fucking immense though. I can't think of a single fight while you had it where you could be expected to take more than 5 turns. Gravion's wasn't that terrible, but there was at lead some skill play part to it.
>>
>>13858959
I only recall having God Gravion decombine on me in two stages in Z1, the Baldios debut and then Stage 15 since you obviously want to transform right away to take out the Butcher.
>>
>>13858959
Welp, goes to show I know absolutely nothing about either show. Go figure, I guess.
>>
>>13856102
Not a fan of "lol a major component of the game just doesn't work now" on either of the villains. We all know Valor and Soul are broken as shit, but just nullifying spirits outright isn't the way to fix it.

The rest is fine, if unusual.
>>
>>13858969
If you wait a turn Gravion should have plenty of time on the Baldios debut. On 15 it doesn't really matter on Rand's route because the Shadow Angels are a joke, and it only matters slightly more on Setsuko's route because you might be able to deck Asakim with a Graviton Arc if you're quick enough.
>>
>>13858990
Alkaid in C3 had the ability to ignore the spirits of the first unit that attacked him.

Shu and Bian were immune to non 1 range attacks back in 2.
>>
>>13858996
And I'm not a fan of those. Back in the day you also used to be better off using a gun in melee than a melee weapon because of damage calculations, that doesn't make that a good idea either.
>>
>>13859000
I think Alpha was the only game that had that mechanic.
>>
>>13859000
Wasn't that alpha only?
I don't remember the 2 or 3 having the more complicated mechanics though at least terrain mattered some like in most srpgs back in the day.
>>
File: Sol Gravion.png (311KB, 930x672px) Image search: [Google]
Sol Gravion.png
311KB, 930x672px
>>
>>13859023
I think Z3 is the only time where the terrain bonuses are so miniscule they're useless. 2nd OGs goes up to 25-30%, unless that's not high-enough for you.
>>
>>13859026
>oh god what the fuck am I smelling
>>
>>13857997
Wut?

https://youtu.be/kv-ohJfxSxM
>>
https://youtu.be/SVCYH6t9Sbo

https://youtu.be/edcSrXJyEtI
>>
>>13859114
Man that song makes me feel like a kid listening to my grandparents sing karaoke again.
>>
>>13857383
Even Devorty got into a doujin? One of the least interesting villains ever?
>>
>>13859146
TENMON KOKKAI!
>>
File: Leopardon.png (61KB, 736x506px) Image search: [Google]
Leopardon.png
61KB, 736x506px
>>13859026
You know in my most recent run I was 2 stages away from the final and looking for my last part of Gravion, ironically enough, and then it gave me this and I thought "well shit I can't give that one up".

Guess I'm not finishing Gravion this run.
>>
>>13859189
You know now what you must do.

You must shove a Sword Vigor up the final boss's ass.

>Groizer X

You know, I don't think anyone's posted that one.
>>
>>13859189
>Only 3900 power
Fucking bullshit
>>
File: Groizer X.png (64KB, 735x505px) Image search: [Google]
Groizer X.png
64KB, 735x505px
>>13859202
That's my intention, especially since it's I found it's Toku theme midi-fied yesterday. It just works out really well that way. Sword Vigor is going directly up Neo Granzon's ass.

I got a lot of weird things this run I didn't recognize but still ended up being good, like the main mech from Innocent Venus and that...blue and yellow I'm going to assume fembot. A lot of stuff I wanted too, like Blodia and Kikaioh.

>>13859210
It wasn't fully upgraded, it actually caps at 4500.
>>
>>13859217
>Only 4500 power
Fucking bullshit
>>
>>13859189
I should really continue watching that silly Spiderman.
>>
File: Yuna.png (64KB, 733x505px) Image search: [Google]
Yuna.png
64KB, 733x505px
>>13859217
For reference this is the fembot I was talking about. Digging through the files gave me the name "Yuna" and that's really it.

>>13859221
I've seen SR's with less for their finals and still be competent. I'm pretty sure Goldran caps at about 4200 and he's still great in every run I've used him.
>>
>>13859239
The joke is that Leopardon one shots everything because at some point during the show's production, the suit got fucking stolen so they could only use stock footage of the transformation and finisher in every episode, like a live action Godmars.
>>
>>13859221
Winkysoft damage formula, so at 200 damage stat + 150 will that's triple the displayed value before armor.
>>
File: Acrobunch.png (215KB, 935x677px) Image search: [Google]
Acrobunch.png
215KB, 935x677px
>>13859202
Pretty sure I did at one point, I spammed pretty much every final-form thing SRC Dungeon has to offer at this point.

>>13859217
I like how the sound list for SRC Dungeon not only says you're to have the Spiderman Toku Theme as an option, but also his MvC theme as well if you want.
>>
File: 55151183_p0.jpg (386KB, 1136x1825px) Image search: [Google]
55151183_p0.jpg
386KB, 1136x1825px
>>
>>13859245
I know the joke. He nearly oneshot some of my units when I was trying to recruit me too. Kinda scary considering he was still at 3900.
>>
>>13859254
>when I was trying to recruit me too

What unit are you anon?
>>
File: G-UNIT.png (63KB, 733x507px) Image search: [Google]
G-UNIT.png
63KB, 733x507px
>>13859251
I was super lucky to find both and so I swap between the two of them whenever I get the chance. It's great.

>>13859258
I was using Xenogear at the time, damn thing nearly did 6k to me. also I just noticed the typo oh god grammar why do you hate me
>>
File: King Gosaurer.png (303KB, 931x671px) Image search: [Google]
King Gosaurer.png
303KB, 931x671px
>>13859264
I really wish there was somewhere where you could basically get a complete version of SRC Dungeon that had all the songs it's supposed to have. When you've recruited everything, there's 96 pages of music to choose from, it's nuts.

Also I guess we're in a SRC spam contest now.
>>
File: Capture.png (63KB, 627x476px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
63KB, 627x476px
What the fuck Ryusei.
Valsione, Noriko, Fei Yen and Angelg are going to get jealous
>>
File: Exelica.png (66KB, 734x508px) Image search: [Google]
Exelica.png
66KB, 734x508px
>>13859271
Gotta love them copyrights and how Japan's testy about them. I uploaded a listing of everything I've found earlier and that has a fair amount, but I'm still looking for a few. I don't think I'm ever gonna find midis of the more obscure things like Rayblade or Exelica over here.
>>
>>13859285
what is he swooning over now?

and Fei Yen got jealous in Alpha 3 after he went heads over heels over the Ryu sisters
>>
>>13859297
Lynn Minmay
>>
File: Redman.png (280KB, 930x672px) Image search: [Google]
Redman.png
280KB, 930x672px
>>13859290
Yeah, it's unfortunate. But then, I think at this point for me, the midis would be a novelty. I think I nabbed your listing, too, and enjoyed playing some of it for the retro feel, but nowadays I just play SRC on mute and play my own music or multitask with a video as background noise.

Now I'm just hoping for a future update of series to include. But if the guy bases his stuff on what's already been made by the community, I fear he might not have much to draw from for now. Though I know he's done some stuff on his own, he made the pilot graphic for Redman, at the very least.
>>
>>13859026

Jesus christ, Sol Gravion is OP as fuck. Most units i've seen have as max power between 3300-4500
>>
File: Dagwon.png (70KB, 735x507px) Image search: [Google]
Dagwon.png
70KB, 735x507px
>>13859307
Would it be possible to submit the stuff that the general has already done to him so he'd make it part of it officially? There's been a hell of a lot done so far, and if it became part of the game proper, it might open the floodgates for even more things that we or other people might come up with. I can name at least 4-5 series off the top of my head that could use the units.

>>13859309
It's kind of disgusting, especially since I'm pretty sure his Ace Bonus is starting at somewhere between 140 and 150 will, meaning he can throw those out right off the bat.

I'll go on record saying Dagwon is my favorite Brave, just saying.
>>
>>13858249
> Virginal Art
Huh?
>>
>>13859328
Super Fire Dagwon is the best Brave combination sequence, this is fact.
>>
File: L-Gaim Mk III.png (292KB, 931x672px) Image search: [Google]
L-Gaim Mk III.png
292KB, 931x672px
>>13859328
I dunno, my moon isn't good enough to attempt to contact someone to figure out what his future plans are. We're probably lucky enough SRC and SRC Dungeon in particular are getting enough attention that he's willing to give it consistent updates for bugfixes and patching and the like. (Though he still hasn't fixed GaoGaiGar's upgrade glitch)

I wouldn't mind him fleshing out with more new and old, though. He's got about four or five SRW games he could put stuff in for, there's Sentai he could draw from, since he already has Ultramen, there's more Ultramen, classic stuff like Srungle, Dairugger, Gowapper, Dorvac, Baratack, and then plenty of new stuff I'm sure.

There's also old stuff he could expand on to add more to the game, like putting in Gold Baron to give Red Baron his programmed combo, Celeblader for Godannar Triple Drive, and that sort of stuff.

...Wait, SRC Dungeon gives out Ace Bonuses too? I hadn't noticed anything like that.
>>
>>13859356
>No non-mapw version of Buster Launcher
I think if I ever tried putzing around in SRC I wouldn't do anything like that.
>>
File: Yatterman.png (63KB, 734x506px) Image search: [Google]
Yatterman.png
63KB, 734x506px
>>13859356
It seems like it, that's the only reason I can think of for Shouji to start off levels with base 140 will. I'm pretty sure there's all different kinds but nothing's translated so I can't tell.

And even still, I think it's worth a try to get in touch with him if there's anyone who can relay the moon back to him. The fact that he's still updating things and constantly adds in community addons means he probably would love the effort. Hell if I could decipher how units worked in game I would have made Asura Cryin, White Knight Chronicles and Lagrange units a long time ago.
>>
File: 11167666.jpg (380KB, 1339x776px) Image search: [Google]
11167666.jpg
380KB, 1339x776px
>>13859285
He's just showing off how passionately he can yell, it's nothing serious.
>>
there is one good thing about UX "fucking up" everyone's kill counts on NG+

automatic level 3 partner bonus
>>
File: Daiohja.png (292KB, 936x676px) Image search: [Google]
Daiohja.png
292KB, 936x676px
>>13859382
I've dug through several types of documents in SRC Dungeon, mostly the ones detailing the included series and the robot data, but I never saw anything about Ace Bonuses anywhere. Never really looked towards pilot stuff, though...

Then again, I still can't find an easy listing for abilities for the units or for the attacks, so there's that. I think in the former's case it's because so many abilities are really just renamed versions of basic SRC abilities included. So just different levels of Beam Shielding or the like.

Who knows? There's only so much in the big community file I'm looking at that he could put to use if he only used community stuff, slightly altered. There's...let's see...Ace Combat, G Generation, SD Gundam, various MSV stuff (though some of that's included as enemies at least), Break-Age, more Cyberbots stuff he could use, Front Mission, Raystorm, Ramune Fresh, Armored Core, more Zoids, different Tetsujins or really anything that SRW has featured at this point, Sakura Wars V, Star Trek, more Transformers...this is just a fragment of what's already available and would just need to be slightly altered.
>>
File: Red Baron.png (62KB, 733x506px) Image search: [Google]
Red Baron.png
62KB, 733x506px
>>13859431
I may have to dig through the community stuff later, I'd really love to see what other custom things people have made. From the setup we already have, it might be possible to just insert them into the custom section and go from there. Might be cool.

In other news, this run has really made me appreciate Red Baron. I got this thing in my first roll and to this day it has never stopped being useful. It's like a G Gundam unit if it could take a hit and didn't need a whole lot of will for anything. It kinda makes me want to watch his show actually.
>>
>>13859447
It's just too bad only the foreign dubs can be readily seen. Show's Japanese raws are apparently hard to track down.

>>13859431
It would be cool for them to add Bangai-O stuff as well. Lots of potential fun to be had with that there.
>>
File: DaiSword Integral.png (298KB, 932x671px) Image search: [Google]
DaiSword Integral.png
298KB, 932x671px
>>13859447
I remember it being decent on the first go, but that lack of range, though. After all, need we remind people again of Super Earthgain?

(Range is an issue in general in SRC though, but that's mostly because it hearkens back to classic SRW. Most of these 1-range moves would probably vary between 1 to 1-3 in a regular SRW. Heck, the longest range I've seen aside from Ideon Sword was a maximum range of six, and that wasn't even Aquarion, which only maxes at 5 range)
>>
File: Gaiking Face Open.png (69KB, 734x505px) Image search: [Google]
Gaiking Face Open.png
69KB, 734x505px
>>13859463
So I've seen. Apparently it was really popular in spanish countries for some reason? Most of the videos I see of it are in the Spanish dub, so I guess it just stuck there, kinda like Jeeg.

>>13859495
Yeah the range is kind of...bad, and it runs of an entirely different problem from Earthgain: it's only ranged move uses 35 energy a pop. Pretty costly but at least the damage isn't piddly so you get something out of it at least.

Also, behold my last roll of this run. I'd say it's pretty good to be honest, but this means Gravion will never be complete. Oh well, at least I finished the ones I actually wanted, like Gakusaver and Albegas. And it won't let me go to Gaiking the Great for some reason. I'm assuming because I don't have Daiku Maryu?

I have more than enough money to both roll and max out 10 more if I really wanted to. I dunno if I should though.
>>
I'm so fucking tired of this raid boss. I don't even care anymore.
>>
>>13858750
>Ryu = male, Pilot = female
>Suzaku = female, New pilot = male
>>
>New game gets announced
>General becomes more dead than when we were crying there weren't any announcements

What happened?
>>
>>13859528

MD was pretty disappointing all things considered, so there's not much hype for it and it's mostly about jokes and memes regarding J and matt being the only one who cares about GC
>>
>>13859538
Or:
We literally know nothing about it, so after several weeks there's nothing to really discuss.
>>
>>13859528
Because we got a teaser, not a full PV
>>
File: Gaiking The Great.png (296KB, 933x673px) Image search: [Google]
Gaiking The Great.png
296KB, 933x673px
>>13859510
Yeah, Gaiking the Great doesn't become available until after getting the Daikuu Maryuu. Probably because the other two mecha that form it typically aren't in SRC Dungeon. The classic Gaiking also lacks the ability to upgrade until you get its Daikuu Maryuu. Also a SRC fangame has Tessa from FMP piloting a Daikuu Maryuu with some Getter copilots so that's a thing.

I'm trying to think of some surprise useful units that I've had in my own early runs, but that was so long ago, and now I tend to just cheat at the first opportunity, that everything is useful, even stuff like Get Machines.
>>
File: 3703118.jpg (100KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
3703118.jpg
100KB, 500x699px
>>13859542
Yeah, things will probably pick up when we get more information. Right now all we got is complaining about what mechs are/aren't in and you can't do that for three weeks straight.
>>
>>13859538
Got any lotto numbers, wayward time traveler?
>>
>>13859586
>and you can't do that for three weeks straight.
Watch what you say, someone might take it as a challenge
>>
File: Blue Frame 2nd LL.png (68KB, 734x507px) Image search: [Google]
Blue Frame 2nd LL.png
68KB, 734x507px
>>13859564
Well, that gives me an excuse to roll the gacha a bit and maybe get lucky enough to find it. First thing I got was this and it made me realize just how kind W was to it. Then again W was kind to all of it's units.
>>
File: Ultra Magnus.png (248KB, 931x672px) Image search: [Google]
Ultra Magnus.png
248KB, 931x672px
>>13859604
Watch as your Gatcha fills you with everything but what you want. You'll end up completing an entirely different mech, and rolling Ultra Magnus while you're at it.
>>
File: Mazinkaiser SKL.png (65KB, 732x506px) Image search: [Google]
Mazinkaiser SKL.png
65KB, 732x506px
>>13859619
That's why I'm save scumming this because about 10 times now it has tried to make me start getting parts for Little Cats and I don't feel like making that. Cool little things like this I stop for though. I have yet to play any of the 3DS games yet so this is my first time using SKL and my god that damage.
>>
File: Pelsedia (Limiter Removed).png (299KB, 933x675px) Image search: [Google]
Pelsedia (Limiter Removed).png
299KB, 933x675px
>>13859663
Ah, no wonder your run was looking so good there, compared to my first runs and how pieced together they were.

This one here was my first combined unit I managed to piece together, and also one of the first ones I'd never heard of. (Neither had a lot of this board, when I first showed it off.)
>>
>>13859663
I don't recall him being so handsome in the OVA
>>
File: Innocent Venus Thing.png (62KB, 732x508px) Image search: [Google]
Innocent Venus Thing.png
62KB, 732x508px
>>13859678
I know I sure as hell didn't. I did find a source eventually, something called "Chrono-Eyes" a Hasegawa hentai. Figures he puts the interesting mechs in the hentai.

And originally I started out taking whatever the game felt like throwing at me, but then I ended up with 1 combiner for at least 10 different mechs in a row and I just said screw it and started breaking out the save scumming. There's only so many useless individuals I can take. I think I snapped right around when it tried to give me one of the Hexamoon Guardians and there was no way I was finishing that 6 piece monstrosity.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-09-19-36-04.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-09-19-36-04.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Oh shit I have to use all these damn coins before the event ends.
>>
File: FX-1.png (230KB, 931x673px) Image search: [Google]
FX-1.png
230KB, 931x673px
>>13859721
Wasn't it a 7-piecer? It's some kind of large number, anyway.

This might be the reason that Dairugger isn't in, since 15 pieces and all. Though if it were me, I'd circumvent it by making it come combined at base for simplicity's sake, then maybe make the sub-pilots interchangeable if you really wanted certain pilots on the team.

(Also that's a Gladiator you posted, at least as far as the kana says.)

I hope he does delve into Sentai stuff in the future, since he's already got Ultramen in there. (Hell, the robot-based file of community-done stuff for SRC has Gamera and Mothra stuff in there. No Godzilla though, oddly enough)
>>
File: Nelly Brain.png (72KB, 734x510px) Image search: [Google]
Nelly Brain.png
72KB, 734x510px
>>13859757
It's too fricking many, I'll say that much. Way too large for the payoff anyway, last time I fully made it, it felt rather underwhelming. Infact I see units like that ever now and then, I had the same reaction to Tri-Zenon, but that was relatively painless to make.

And thank you for that, I hadn't seen Innocent Venus and I can't into moon all that well, so I didn't have a whole lot to go off of. I just saw it and went "wait a minute weren't you entirely in bad CGI last time I saw you" and kinda wrote it off. It actually turned out to be a rather competent, dodgy little bastard. I'd kill for a playable Godzilla to be honest, that sounds fantastic.

And I can already feel the Gacha syndrome setting in where it wants to hand me combiners of all kinds for things I don't feel like making.
>>
File: 0 Gundam.png (266KB, 934x674px) Image search: [Google]
0 Gundam.png
266KB, 934x674px
>>13859814
You know what's really frustrating? The run I had where I was one piece away from completing two separate Getter Robos, but never got the last piece for either. That was before I discovered that there are items you can buy to effect the unit that spawns on each stage you play, though.

It is surprising that they haven't done that already, there'd surely be a decent amount of things that could be done with Godzilla, and not just by making the several different incarnations playable.

Hell, you know they wouldn't be able to resist making that scene of Godzilla flying via atomic breath into one of those MAP attacks where the unit moves and essentially charges through all the units in its path.

Speaking of stuff that can be done in SRC, to deviate from SRC Dungeon a little...I dunno if you've already seen these when I posted them, but have some of the ideas people go for when they don't need to restrain themselves.
>>
>>13859745
If you get a SSR Aqaurion then you're lucky. I'm get to get one.
>>
>>13859586
Coustwell is still shit
>>
File: 1437903333433.png (310KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1437903333433.png
310KB, 500x375px
>>13859888
>>
File: Sword-Breaker.png (70KB, 736x506px) Image search: [Google]
Sword-Breaker.png
70KB, 736x506px
>>13859871
>That was before I discovered that there are items you can buy to effect the unit that spawns on each stage you play, though.

I wish I had a translated list of these, I hear about them a lot and I can't read moon enough to really use them effectively.

>Hell, you know they wouldn't be able to resist making that scene of Godzilla flying via atomic breath into one of those MAP attacks where the unit moves and essentially charges through all the units in its path.

I'm expecting the gravity defying drop kick that he somehow launches with only his tail. That one scene always make me burst out laughing, no matter the context. And I've seen people post that before, I might have to play it eventually, it looks fun.
>>
Where the fuck are famitsu scans la
>>
File: Powered Convoy.png (226KB, 932x672px) Image search: [Google]
Powered Convoy.png
226KB, 932x672px
>>13859910
>I wish I had a translated list of these, I hear about them a lot and I can't read moon enough to really use them effectively.

Let me help you out as best as I can. Their the first couple of items listed in the shop, as follows....

心の絆 (Not sure about this one, honestly. I think it gives you lead character units?)

集う絆 (Gives you missing component units or, if you have none, spawns the first component of something new)

赤い絆 (Spawns a Super type unit)

青い絆 (Spawns a Real type unit)

グレーの絆 (Spawns a "Gray"/Hybrid type unit)

白い絆 ("It's a Gundam!")

鋼の絆 (Spawns a SRW unit)

ピンクの絆 (Spawns a "Pink"/Support type unit)

Stick those somewhere if you want to use them, or just commit the order to memory or something. Whichever might help you out.

I have to wonder how big the variants between generations of Godzilla would be. Compare the silly one we've talked about to the original, or the version from America's recent re-attempt.
>>
File: Bloodia.png (63KB, 733x507px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodia.png
63KB, 733x507px
>>13859964
Thanks for all this, anon, these help quite a bit. Probably come in handy for a new game+ run whenever I get around to it. Do you know if the effects stack or if getting more than one of the same kind improves the effect?

And I've never really stopped to consider just how many different versions of Godzilla there are and how different each one of them is. There's classic Godzilla, silly Godzilla, which might be the same one, there's the recent adaptation Godzilla, there's the 2000 one that's just called Zilla now, there's Mecha Godzilla...the list just goes on. And each one has unique things about them that make them memorable.

Like Zilla, which is remembered for being roasted alive by Godzilla and being the star of an absolutely terrible adaptation
>>
File: Dendoh (Phoenix Aile).png (304KB, 930x674px) Image search: [Google]
Dendoh (Phoenix Aile).png
304KB, 930x674px
>>13859992
They're one-off items, like the SP Drinks of yore and such. You need to buy them, then stick them on your Leader unit, and when the potential ally is about to spawn, it'll ask you if you want to use the item you have equipped, say yes to alter the RNG into whatever you've got equipped.

I think there'd probably be at least five main Godzillas, the classic black-and-white one, the one that did most of the classic movies, i.e. the silly one, the 90s Godzilla design, the 2000 design, and the latest design from the last American movie. Then Zilla would be his own thing.

Differentiation for such...I dunno, but there's potential. I mean, there's six different Getters in SRC Dungeon, they all h ave something there to make them a touch different from the other, even if it's just changing HP Regen for EN Regen.

Silly Godzilla would have the moves we listed, original would probably have the least amount attacks, but maybe the best cost for the attacks, or the best defense or something, 2000 would have that overheating thing (was that his era?), 90s would have Super Godzilla as a form and the newest one would probably have the biggest strength but be the most costly in terms of EN.

We're probably putting way too much thought into this. It's fun, though.
>>
File: Galvion.png (63KB, 735x508px) Image search: [Google]
Galvion.png
63KB, 735x508px
>>13860066
Really? I must have hundreds of the things then, cause I buy at least 10 before a level thinking that they effect things automatically. No wonder the RNG was bull.

I feel like Original would probably hit the hardest, actually. It would be a nice trade off, where it has the least amount of attacks and none of them are flashy in any way, but they hit the hardest because they focus on raw power more than the others. Zilla might have that whole egg spawning thing, and would be like a zerg rush kind of character, kind of like the Alice custom that we made here. Overheating maybe but I don't remember that part all that much. I don't even remember 90's Godzilla all that much, I might not have watched that one when I was younger. New Godzilla feels like it should be at least on par with the original, cause you could tell they were going for that with the movie, so it would make sense for him to be slightly weaker/as strong as the original.

And yes, we totally are, but that's half the fun of it. Besides, the more ideas we throw out, the more likely one of them will get made by some rampant coder here or somewhere else.
>>
>>13859992
>>13860066
>>13860104
It would be significantly less silly if all this was compiled into Super Kaiju Wars, also both of you forgot Zilla Jr.
>>
>>13860117
Considering my thoughts on the regular Zilla, a Zilla Jr. sounds like something I'd rather prefer to forget.
>>
File: Buriki Daioh.png (301KB, 931x672px) Image search: [Google]
Buriki Daioh.png
301KB, 931x672px
>>13860104
I'm not actually that knowledgeable of Godzilla stuff since I've only seen one or two movies and the rest was hearsay and MST3K clips, but I'm sure there'd be enough of a way to make them all unique. Especially when it's fans doing the compiling of this stuff so it's up to them to get creative with the differences.

I feel like it'd be fun to just post the stuff the files I have on hand have for certain things like Mothra or Star Trek stuff, but maybe that's going a bit too far with nerdy obsession. Plus while most of it's easy enough to figure out, some sections tend to get messy, probably as a side-effect of how they need to be organized to get programmed correctly.

>>13860117
Well, this is something Japan-centric, Matt. They barely care about Zilla as it is, I can't imagine Jr. is even a blip on their radar. Minya would be more likely to be playable over him, God help us all. Or even Gadzuki over him, or whatever that old Hanna Barbera cartoon was.
>>
>>13860150
They care enough to show Zilla get wrecked in a crossover(?) kaiju movie as an easter egg, though.
>>
Anyone know where I can find a video of the Mazinkaiser/Mazinger combinatiom attack from BX?
>>
>>13860150
Man, where you are right now, it doesn't matter how nerdy you are, we'll be cool with it. If anything, it'll make the experience here that much better since it's just adding more to the concepts.

Also I feel like this gatcha is seriously trolling me right now because I have 4 left and the last 10 have been various pieces of Eldora 5, which if this was early on I'd be ok with but THIS IS THE LAST STAGE, and I need specific parts.

Also I just recently finished Live-A-Live for the first time last week so seeing Buriki Daioh in this is like the most amazing thing. That entire thing was great but I seriously loved the mech chapter. I actually want that in a real SRW and feel like it could work on a grand multi game plotline because everything could be tied back to Odio.
>>
>>13860207
I was just trying to find it, usually it's like the first suggestion I get, did that dude delete his account?
>>
Nothing in this week's Famitsu?
>>
>>13860258
>>13860207
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyNovNHo73Y
Oh shit the account really is gone
>>
File: Exaxxion E-1.png (291KB, 930x670px) Image search: [Google]
Exaxxion E-1.png
291KB, 930x670px
>>13860241
You'd have to retcon stuff within the other series included to have an Odio of their own, though. I could see someone making a fangame out of it, though.

Also, you asked for it. In true nerdiness, here's a copy-pasta of what SRC has available as the strongest Star Trek enemy unit.

プラネットキラー
プラネットキラー, 汎用, 1, 1
宇宙, 3, XL, 15000, 220
特殊能力なし
15000, 450, 1700, 40
---A, STTOS_PlanetKiller.bmp
トラクタービーム, 0, 1, 2, +20, 2, -, -, AAAA, +30, P縛
反陽子線, 1500, 1, 3, +0, -, 10, -, AAAA, +10, B
喰いつき, 4000, 1, 1, +0, -, 100, -, AAAA, +10, 突
>>
>>13860135
Actually it's pretty cool. Imagine Zilla, except NOT SHIT, and also more Godzilla-ish. He's also one of the few kaiju who would legitimately be on a good guy's side in a theoretical Kaiju crossover, so there's that.

Also, he fought against ALIEN CYBORG ZILLA which was being supported by airborne fighters, and still took next to no damage from the thing - while ripping one of its arms off and eating a hole through its fully armored chest! Not quite to the level of beatdown the real Godzilla did, but an impressive showing, to be sure.

>>13860150
True, but the chance exists, yes?
>>
>>13860269
>8 range

Well, there's your max range in this game, I guess.
>>
>>13860269
Maybe, but I feel like with enough plot lines here and there, you could hint at the fact that almost every major villain in the game is guided by Odio in some way or form. Different ways, perhaps, like more bestial aliens would be directly controlled while the more human ones would receive guidance from someone in the form of that nagging voice in the back of your head that knows more than they do for some reason. I kinda want to rework my plot line now to accompany this, if only slightly.

Also jesus that thing sounds like a nightmare to take down. I don't know a whole lot about Star Trek but stuff like this I'd totally welcome in the game itself
>>
>>13860269
> Planet Killer
Is that the one they stopped by shoving a starship into its mouth?
>>
>>13860268
>>13860258
>>13860207
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3DfV_HiDoM
All I could find
>>
>>13860280
Feels a bit like they forgot to tone down the range for the lower scale classic SRW and SRC is known for, doesn't it? When Mugen Punch only reaches five spaces and you've got snipers from SRW spinoffs reaching six range, something feels a bit off.

Either that or Exxaxxion really can shoot stuff that far away.

>>13860287
You gotta admit, that level of power for the final attack is pretty dangerous. Consider that the strongest playable unit listed in the Star Trek data tops out at 1700 base power or so in comparison.

>>13860288
I think so, yeah. Says it's from episode 35 of TOS, I believe.

Alternatively, here's a slightly less debilitating boss from Star Trek's data.

ヴォイジャー6号
ヴィジャー, 機械生命体, 1, 1
宇宙, 4, XL, 20000, 250
特殊能力なし
20000, 500, 1000, 30
---A, STTOS_V'GerU.bmp
光, 2000, 1, 4, +10, -, 50, -, AAAA, +10, -
>>
>>13860309
> V'Ger
We tripping balls now.
>>
>>13860287
And here's a little something else if you like huge stuff like that.

星帝ユニクロン
ユニクロン, TF(星帝ユニクロン専用), 1, 1
宇宙, 3, XL, 18000, 180
特殊能力
格納不可
変形=トランスフォーム 星帝ユニクロン(V)
トランスフォーム=解説 プラネットモードに変形する。
50000, 300, 2500, 100
---A, TFM_UnicronU.bmp
雷撃, 1500, 1, 2, +0, 10, -, -, AAAA, +0, P
プラネットストライク, 1700, 1, 5, +0, 40, -, -, AAAA, -10, 実H
バグ軍団, 2000, 1, 3, -10, 27, -, -, AACA, +0, M投L1
格闘, 2200, 1, 2, +20, -, -, -, AAAA, +20, 突
捕食, 3000, 1, 3, -10, -, 120, -, AAAA, +0, M扇L3吸奪D
カオスブリンガー, 3200, 1, 5, +10, -, 80, -, AAAA, +10, -
>>
>>13860370
I do like my huge units. As I said, not the biggest Trek fan, but stuff like this would be a nice challenge for the engine. Would be nice boss material and could really give a lot of units a real run for their money.
>>
File: Star Convoy.png (274KB, 931x674px) Image search: [Google]
Star Convoy.png
274KB, 931x674px
>>13860378
Though in that case, that was Unicron, actually. From Transformers.
>>
>>13860383
...oh. Well now I feel silly. I still wanna fight it. Even more so now. I feel like he needs a special size equivalent though, like XXL. And I know Tengen Toppa is only XL but he should get changed to larger too. It only feels right, you know?
>>
>>13860389
That's because this is classic and 2L is the only applicable size. Shin Dragon, Eltrium or whatever the last Gunbuster battleship was named, and higher gets 3L, which Unicron would fit quite well into.
>>
Heh, the SRC folder has separate sections for robot anime and for human-sized units like tokusatsu and Touhou, but you get those odd things that standout. Marvel vs. Capcom, Alien, Predator, Robocop, Terminator, Commando...
>>
>>13859328
>Would it be possible to submit the stuff that the general has already done to him so he'd make it part of it officially?
"Guy who made the Customs" here, I don't really think he'll solicit random submissions into official stuff, but a whole bunch of my units are using copyrighted graphics that most likely won't sit well with actually being distributed to the Japanese (the Squaresoft units for example are outright using spriterips from their original games)

Off the top of my head, Touhou, Symphogear and Nanoha don't have this issue, but they're like in the "might not quite fit the mecha setting" department.

(Also I didn't write dialogue and animations for a whole bunch of units, which is kind of sloppy but I figured not many people is actually going to read the battle dialogue anyway in Englishland)
>>
New thread: >>13860512
>>
>>13860506
> a whole bunch of my units are using copyrighted graphics that most likely won't sit well with actually being distributed to the Japanese (the Squaresoft units for example are outright using spriterips from their original games)

So does that mean on the off chance that original sprite work was made for them and the pilots, it would be better appreciated? I'm just trying to logic these out a bit cause I feel like this is an opportunity that could lead to good things in the future. I'm not saying that people should do this, I'm just trying to see their mindset. I guess the dialogue would be a big thing too, but that could be worked around at least.
>>
>>13860293
Hey, thanks a lot! That's one of my favorite combination attacks ever.
Thread posts: 401
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.