[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the worst places to discuss mecha anime based on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 5tWNnZe_zps49217844.png (85KB, 319x311px) Image search: [Google]
5tWNnZe_zps49217844.png
85KB, 319x311px
What are the worst places to discuss mecha anime based on personal experience?
>>
Any recent /m/ Gundam thread.
>>
/m/
>>
Anime News Network and Anime Suki, post any unpopular opinion and the wahmbulance will be on its way, especially the latter.

>didn't like an episode
>people whined over it
>I corrected them
>one guy admits he trolled
>admin punishes me instead

Never looked back since.
>>
/a/ and /v/
>>
>>13840743
/m/ is literally filled with the worst people from /a/+/v/
>>
Russian /a/s.
>>
>>13839842
/m/

but /v/ is the best place to talk about mecha stuffs
>>
>>13839879
Agreed. ANN is a bit of a cesspool. I've seen many threads devolve into name calling just cause one guy came along and used logic and reason in his opinion on why he didn't like a show/episode and he'd get swarmed by legions of manchildren who's only defense is "but it's anime!! it doesn't have to follow real world logic!!". The worst part is that most of the posters seem fairly intelligent but there is just way too much blind fanboyism over there.
>>
>>13841139
ANN also gives individual users arbitrary rules.
>"No arguing with other people or else"

Flaming and harassment make sense, but I can't correct people or defend myself? There is double standards and then there is whatever the hell that was.
>>
>>13841139
>>13841660
I love their basic defense the CEO gives which amounts to: "Well we enforce the spirit of the rules to keep our atmosphere friendly." I love that, it's a free pass to do censor anybody they don't agree with. Could you imagine if the Chicago police tried something like that?
>>
>>13839842
/r/anime. You fuckers joke about /m/, but they don't even know what mecha anime is.
>>
>>13841716
>Could you imagine if the Chicago police tried something like that?
"Technically the unarmed black teenager did exactly what we told him, but we FEEL that duh atmosphere of our cummoonity would be better if we shot him right there"

ANN is Ferguson, not Chicago.
>>
>>13839842
The internet in general, other people too.
>>
File: 1352074072528.jpg (78KB, 593x449px) Image search: [Google]
1352074072528.jpg
78KB, 593x449px
>>13839842

>What are the worst places to discuss mecha anime based on personal experience?

the internet
>>
>>13841102
This
>>
>looks like there is no decent general site to discuss mecha anime.
>MAHQ is terrible, the gundam forums only discuss gundam (and are are horrible,) same with macross, and SRW forums.
>Oh hey, here is a board that has all kinds of mecha discussion.
>I know, let's shit post it, spam it with /v/ memes, drive off entire shows off the board for kicks.
>Let's kill pretty much the only general mecha community on the net.

Thanks guys.
>>
If a website is so shitty why don't you just complain/give a lower score on Web of Trust? It is your own fucking opinion so it isn't like the owners can cry hard enough to get your opinion removed, if they wronged you it's their own damn fault.
>>
>>13841760
Just ignore the bait threads, the Gundam threads and the threads that get hijacked by Gundam discussion and this board is generally pretty good. We're all still here, right?
>>
>>13841760
>SRW forums.
Never been, why are those bad?
>>
>>13841024
I see people say stuff like this a lot here, but you are truly delusional or haven't been to those boards (at least /v/ I know) in any recent times if you actually think something like that.
Yes, there is shitposting here, but god fucking damn it is nothing compared to those boards.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.