[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the /m/ Opinion about Kamen Rider Girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (196KB, 972x498px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
196KB, 972x498px
Is a KRG a good group promoting Kamen Riders or just fanservice BS?
>>
It's shit.

And it's not in a "I hate idols" or something, I mean the songs just suck. Do they even use them anymore?
>>
>>13836325
I remember when I was getting into and read there was this group I thought it was a group made by the heroines's actresses...and later find out its not related to KR at all.

I think it's otaku pandering shit of course, its just an idol group with Kamen Rider tacked on it.

Do japs even like it? They didnt even bother adding a Drive girl yet.
>>
>>13836336
>They now arent from a single riders, since the end of last year the girls represent all riders
>>
>>13836341
sorry for >
>>
>>13836325
>Is a KRG a good group promoting Kamen Riders

Slapping a rider belt in some qt gook with tits and calling it a day it's pretty lazy. So I will say no.

Still would ocasionally hear them, but their songs are hit or miss

>>13836329
I'll fight you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLD68SkMEd8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVtulMD9kMc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jInycfVjAmw
>>
>>13836329
>Do they even use them anymore?

Yes Kamen Rider Girls was used in Gaim (E-X-A Single and Team Popup) and im Drive (Secondary Characters and Unlimited Drive Single)
>>
>>13836329
They have some pretty good songs
Last Engage
Mystic Liquid
Missing Piece
>>
>>13836352
I more or less agree with this. Their overall existence is a little questionable, but they have a bunch of good songs as long as you stay away from the covers.
>>
>>13836325
you cant sleep at night unless you find out the answer to this? seriously who cares.
>>
>>13836352
>>13836357

Do you guys like E-X-A and Saite? is my favs from KRGS
>>
>>13836376
Saite is good but it's just a cover. If we're talking covers they ruined Climax Jump.
>>
>>13836388
do you listen the second one with Den-O girl only?
>>
They started off as a phenomenally shitty. Saite was the first time a KRG song was not awful. It's still a cover, but it's a good cover.

The first time they really shone was Wizard. Last Engage, Just the Beginning, Alteration, and Missing Piece are all fantastic, even Mystic Liquid is okay.

Since then they've been decent enough. E-X-A and Toki no Hana are perfectly fine songs, Unlimited Drive is a solid song that has the misfortune of being completely overshadowed by how god tier Spinning Wheel is.

They're still totally fanservice BS, but they're definitely tolerable nowadays.
>>
>>13836414
i agree with you in Unlimited Drive, the song is really good but Spinning Wheel is perfect
>>
File: Rider_Chips.jpg (408KB, 1429x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Rider_Chips.jpg
408KB, 1429x1186px
>>13836325
We all know who the true rider band is!
>>
>>13836433
Rider Chips's version of Kakusei it's my earworm for early 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QEbE3aPCQk
>>
>>13836433
for real Rider Chips and Kamen Rider Girls arent the only Kamen Rider Bands

We have a lot of bands in Rider Universe
>>
>>13836414
spinning wheel is SO good
>>
>>13836482
Personally my favorites are when the Riders sing their own songs. Den-O, Kiva, OOO, Ranbu Escalation, Spinning Wheel, all fucking phenomenal songs. There's something really satisfying about hearing the characters sing.
>>
>>13836433
I like Hiroshi Kitadani's output for Ryuki, who's now a JAM Project member.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qCb2NKjvhI
>>
>>13836494
dont forget W
>>
>>13836494
>forgetting LGRK and Black's opening
>>
>>13836325
It's pure fanservice, but it's not bad. The girls can really sing and the backing band is great, but my idol hating factor stops me from digging them.
>>
>>13838004

You should dig KRGS, this group only sing and make cameos in Kamen Riders... not that tradicional idol BS
>>
When they aren't doing covers of old Rider songs (holy fuck Dragon Road), they're fine. I'm not big on idol anything, but they're got a few decent songs. I just wish they'd stop using them. Wizard was supposed to be Rider Chips' big comeback, for example, but you barely heard their songs and they were inserts for Wizard's two least used forms.
>>
>>13836503

Kitadani isn't JAM's worst member, but at least he's not Fukuyama. Don't get me wrong, Kitadani's still great, but even after all these years he still pales to Kageyama, Okui, and Endoh.
>>
>>13838043
Tried that. Most of my friends really like them, but it's not my thing. But i'd love to watch Chisato's IV for... study... reasons.
>>
>>13838063
>Fukuyama
>bad

go away Gamlin
>>
>>13838063
I really wish Dani did more solo songs, I love We Are, We Go and Revolution Fukuyama easily a worst, even if he's not terrible
>>
>>13838393
>>13838063
>Fukuyama
>terrible

Do you even listen to his song?
>>
Hated them from day 1
>>
>>13836357
Go Get Them was awesome song.
>>
How are there so many fucking idols in Japan?
>>
>>13840677
It's a business

a heavy exploitable business
>>
>>13840677
Because men everywhere like having excuses to look at tits and ass.
>>
File: 1453737635630.png (25KB, 276x213px) Image search: [Google]
1453737635630.png
25KB, 276x213px
>>13836325
This is the one idol group that I think really exists for the sole purpose of some bigger ups getting to fuck young chicks in exchange for them being able to sing and be famous and crap. I usually hate it when this mindset is applied to other idol groups but for this one this is literally the only explanation I can think up for their otherwise worthless existence. Note that I don't even dislike them, I just find them needless.
>>
>>13838547
I don't think he's terrible, just the weakest out of the five
>>
>>13836325
My opinion is that instead, we should have more female Riders.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.