[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every time bad shit happens in Gundam it's either the fault

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

Every time bad shit happens in Gundam it's either the fault of the Moon or Jupiter

Why hasn't someone nuked Jupiter by late UC? Shit's fucked
>>
>>13824739
How's it the moon's fault?
AE did nothing wrong.
>>
>>13824739
>nuking Jupiter

Do you WANT to piss off Jewdough and his harem?
>>
>>13824739
Because Jupiter controls the Helium-3, which the UC world runs on. It's the same reason why America continues to kiss the ass of Saudi Arabia despite them funding Al-Qaeda and ISIS.
>>
>>13824806

Sure, but not everyone in Gundam is sane. Char tried to Lucifer's Hammer Earth, for fuck's sake
>>
That's what moonlight butterfly is for
>>
>>13824820
It was for the earth's own good, wholly justified.
>>
>>13824820
the more I think about it the more I believe that Char's entire plan was to get everyone on earth to vacate earth so that he can control the natural resources earth has, I mean sure earth would be generally in hospitable but if you build special, on ground, colonies, like a smaller version of Von Braun, for mining purposes it could totally work
>>
>>13824832
Jupiter is just a tiny section of colonies, you don't need to raze all of it
>>
>>13824739
What if Jupiter is the reason why OYW ever started. Crux promise Degwin to back Zeon with unlimited supply of Helium-3. That's the only reason why Zeon even dared to attack EF at the first place.
>>
>Implying Scirocco did anything wrong
>>
>>13825319

He did Reccoa
>>
>>13824894
There is nothing on Earth worth collecting, once you have Gundam level space travel.
>>
>>13824739
>Why hasn't someone nuked Jupiter

It's a gas giant. what the fuck is nuking it going to do?
>>
File: true hero.jpg (45KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
true hero.jpg
45KB, 500x281px
>>13825455

THE NUCLEAR DETONATION WILL JUMPSTART JUPITER INTO BECOMING A SUN LIKE IT ORIGINALLY FAILED TO DO AT THE BEGINNING OF TIME, ALLOWING THE COLONIZATION OF THE JOVIAN MOONS
>>
>>13825455
We've watched astroids put holes in Jupiter larger than the Earth and it just sits there and laughs.
>>
>>13825461

Well yeah, it's made of gas. Why would a solid object harm it?
>>
File: ya11.jpg (481KB, 1280x2880px) Image search: [Google]
ya11.jpg
481KB, 1280x2880px
>>13825455
Anon...
>>
>>13825618
there is definitely not enough oxygen in Jupiter's atmosphere to support combustion, so a bomb would not ignite the hydrogen. "Flammable" only applies in an oxygen-rich environment, or in an environment where oxygen can be liberated from one's surroundings. No luck there.
>>
>got my mig-21bis to 10
should I take it all the way?
>>
>>13825669

You don't need oxygen for Hydrogen and Helium fusion you nitwit.
The implication is that a thermonuclear reaction would trigger such atmospheric fusion.
>>
Why don't we build a wall around Jupiter?
MAKE THE EARTH SPHERE GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>13826230

Would Jupiter actually become a sun if you nuked it?
>>
>>13824739
>talking shit about his excellency Paptimus Scirocco

Holy fuck get the fuck out you fucking terrorist scumbag AEUG dogs.
>>
>>13825287
I remember crossbone saying that all the conflicts in the earth sphere were caused by the jovians.
>>
>>13826870
no. not enough mass. you would need like a dozen Jupiters to come together to get even the tiniest star to ignite.
>>
>>13827306
They are. Notice during the OYW that the Jovians got the Feds and Zeon to agree not to fight around them.
>>
You forgot Mars.
>>
File: 1452711289769.jpg (377KB, 850x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452711289769.jpg
377KB, 850x720px
>implying Venus Globe wasn't the craziest faction in UC/CC/RC continuity
Did you even see that oven mobile armour they had? Literally planning another shoah
>>
>>13827306
>I remember crossbone saying that all the conflicts in the earth sphere were caused by the jovians.

They legitimately are
>>
>Jewpiter
>>
>>13828164

Well they control all wealth in UC by means of their stranglehold on Helium-3
>>
>>13827450
But anon did they conspire to create an everlasting war around Earth Sphere for more than 200 years
>>
>>13824894
>I believe that Char's entire plan was to get everyone on earth to vacate earth so that he can control the natural resources earth has,
That's the exact opposite of the reason he did it. He's a true believer in his father's vision of humanity's future in space and preserving the Earth from human greed and abuse. Problem was, it wasn't happening on its own, so he was going to force it by making Earth inhospitable to humans, thereby not only taking earth of the table as something to fight for control over (which is what the wars of the Earth sphere had all been about prior to CCA) but forcing them to live in space and ascend to something greater like his father predicted.

Obviously dropping a large asteroid on earth isn't exactly environmentally friendly, but it's something that Earth could theoretically come back from over time, unlike indefinite human use of it until it's all used up.

Char's character is all about ends justify the means. He allows Garma to die not because Garma himself is a bad person, but because he thinks it's worth taking his life to hurt the Zabis. By CCA Char has seen Spacenoids fail to achieve independence and the continued existence of what he sees as an irredeemably corrupt Earth government go on far too long and he's reshuffling the Earth sphere's political deck by any means necessary.
>>
>>13824739
>>13825455
>>13825459
But someone DID nuke Jupiter and blew it into many tiny planets.
>>
>>13827306
0079: Jovians supplied Helium-3 to both Zeon (They also supply Zeon with huge amount of Helium-3 to coax Degwin declare war on EF) and EF in an attempt to weaken both side for an eventual Jovian invasion.

0088: Since the Jovian plan during OYW were somewhat backfired since EF went full on industrial and rolling out MS like motherfucker, They sent a Jovian agent again to cause chaos during the Earth Civil War for another easy Invasion.

just my fucking 2 cents m8
>>
>>13824739
>Nuke Jupiter

Nuclear weapons cannot harm Jupiter. I don't think you understand how much larger than Earth it is or how it works.
>>
>>13831208

What about a REALLY BIG nuke?
>>
Do what they did in Heroic Age.

Drop Io on Jupiter.
>>
>>13831851

What if you miss
>>
>>13832358
Do what they usualy do in Heroic Age and throw a kaiju space super saiyan shark?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.