[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zeta Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: why.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
1MB, 1600x900px
Hey /m/, I just finished Zeta for the first time

It was pretty masterfully done, but no matter how many times I rewatched this scene, I still cannot follow the meaning or the facial expressions
>>
Kamille rides a bike into space to rescue Fa from the Titans
>>
Zeta is awesome, it's a shame that this thread is bound to get shitposted on, because saying you like Zeta makes you a target for Neo/m/s.
>>
>>13816829
Damn, we need more bike riding in Gundam. Char on the red Suzuki Katana against Amuro's white Honda or something like that.
>>
Kamille looks he just bunned the biggest zoot in town
>>
Should I skip ZZ? I hear its pretty terrible
>>
File: zeta.jpg (77KB, 902x661px) Image search: [Google]
zeta.jpg
77KB, 902x661px
I also just finished it.

It should have been ten times as good as MSG, yet it's not. How do you fuck that up?
>>
>>13817818
Poor battle choreography
No sense of build up and catharsis like in MSG
Padded out unnecessary plot lines that weren't even fun
>>
File: Jerid-1.jpg (3MB, 2550x3360px) Image search: [Google]
Jerid-1.jpg
3MB, 2550x3360px
Name a bigger jobber
Hint: You can't
>>
>>13817804
Sure, skip CCA, F91 and Victory as well, they're pretty awful. Just watch the OVAs and call it a day,there's nothing else really worth watching

>>13817953
That's only because he set the standard for jobbers, even more than Char did
>>
File: tumblr_n351bny4t91s079ezo2_400.gif (1MB, 360x267px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n351bny4t91s079ezo2_400.gif
1MB, 360x267px
>>13817953

In a better world, Yazan takes up the Byarlant to continue his beasting in place of Jerid's continued abuse against beautiful mobile suits.
>>
It was pretty bad.

I still don't understand how they fucked the sequel up that much. Even 079 was better.

ZZ is just as bad, but the light hearted atmosphere made the drama more tolerable and less corny.
>>
>>13817826

What battles in particular did you find poorly choreographed. I can think of 1 or 2, but most of them were really well done( episodes 11, 12,13, 26, 30, and 47, especially). The only thing that MSG battles had that they didn't was more of that wrestling style ms combat- which doesn't really make any sense in an era where MS are fast and beam weapons are the standard.

Save Turn A Zeta is pretty clearly the best Gundam series IMO. It has a few flaws ( Rosamia and Four really should have been the same person), but so do all Gundam shows.
>>
>>13818023
>takes up the Byarlant to continue his beasting in place of Jerid's continued abuse against beautiful mobile suits.

The irony is that he was pretty good with the Byarlant. During the Gates of Zedan he was pretty bad ass blowing up shit all over the place, then to end it that way. I mean come on really?
>>
File: what the fuck.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
1MB, 1600x900px
To be honest, it all felt really reasonable right up until this scene
>>
File: Karate chop.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Karate chop.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>
>>13817804
No, because it isn't terrible. It's like, at worst a 7/10
>>
>>13817826
I hear these points parroted often, but they're all unfounded.
There is consistent escalation in the conflict, most of the fights are very good looking (especially considering how often they are in space, where 0079 had the weaker choreography)
And as for the fluff/filler, i dunno, i alway felt like that was a huge problem in 0079 moreso, like for example the completely unnecessary Bigro attack.
At least most of the Mobile Weapons in Z appear for more than one episode, and the number of forgettable enemy aces is far smaller.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing 0079, but it was just as flawed as ahy series.
>>
File: Kamile's cheek a slap slap.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Kamile's cheek a slap slap.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>
>>13818104
Jerid got way too fired up, he was too pissed off to provide a good challenge to Kamille.
The thing about Jerid is that half the shit he goes through is not because Kamille is constantly out to fuck with him, it's that he is constant out to fuck with Kamille for what he did to his loved ones, and as a result, he's too cocky.
>>
>>13818484
Ya, as soon as haman and siricco started using newtype powers for purposes other than perceptoin i was weirded out, also how does the Zeta absorb life!!!???
>>
>>13817804
It starts slow but it's pretty good after the first ten eps or so.
>>
>>13817804
ZZ kinda nice and weird at the same time. I kinda like the "plot twist" where Glemy Toto out of fucking nowhere
>>
>>13816477
Wave rider crash always one of my favorite scene ever in gundam. next to Axis push.
My favorite scene will always be Reinfore Jr final charge
>>
>>13820253
the moment when Newtypes turned into Jedi
>>
>>13822567
So since the end of MSG when Amuro dueled Char with not-so-heavy sabers?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.