[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam 00 Epilogue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: revives basis or something.jpg (35KB, 524x665px) Image search: [Google]
revives basis or something.jpg
35KB, 524x665px
Who the fuck was this person anyways?
>>
Some random Innovade. There are hundreds of them. If I recall correctly, most don't know what they are, they just serve as eyes and ears for Veda.
>>
>>13810134
Random observation type Innovado who live never knowing what they are while Veda use's them as walking talking gopro's. Oh and because they age much much slower than normal humans they have a kill switch built in which puts them six feet under before anyone gets too suspicious as to why Earl down the road looks 20 dispite being 50. Veda used them in conjunction with a 200 year old network of spies and lackeys who've infiltrated various governments/corporations to feed CB/Team Gendum intel.

Oh and yes they are fully sapient beings before you ask when considering the morality of it all.
>>
>>13810801
And they never question why they're born with purple or green hair?
>>
>>13810810
Animu hair in an Animu does not stand out to anyone.
>>
>>13810830
But only the innovades seem to have unnatural hair colors in 00.
>>
>>13810134
He's from Bad: The Anime.
>>
>>13810837
Nor do they explain how CB do alot of shit. 99% of the time all you get is 'Aeolia had a theory' this and 'Aeolia predicted' that.
>>
>>13810837
They're all made from other people's DNA, so if they have weird hair colors, it's because the DNA donors do.
>>
File: glowfish.jpg (55KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
glowfish.jpg
55KB, 590x590px
>>13810890
not necessarily, like these are supposedly some gmo-ed day glow fish (as opposed to the old dye-injected types)
if irl can do this than CB should be able to swing hair
>>
>>13810134
Revived Revive Revival.
>>
>>13810927
Considering 00 is set in the centuries from now? I suspect the only reason they didn't have mood skin on the disposable people project is because someone thought it was tacky.
>>
>>13810134
So how about a thread examining the darker bits of 00 in general and not just the 'living people as unwitting spies with killswitches' thing?

Not just the more dubious actions of CB specifically but all the factions in general.
>>
>>13810980
A new Anew Returner
>>
File: 1.jpg (37KB, 372x459px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
37KB, 372x459px
>>13810980
>>13813546
>>
>>13813183

It really was kind of annoying how they started forcing the 'CB are really good guys, honest!' thing from Season 2 onwards, discarding the moral ambiguity of Season 1, where they weren't afraid to point out that, yeah, CB are kind of are hypocritical assholes.

One ironic thing that I've realised is that those things the Meisters hate about the world that they joined CB to change? CB does that exact same shit, but they're too much True Believers to notice. Setsuna doesn't like others using child soldiers but doesn't bat an eyelid at the face that he serves alongside 2 of them (Feldt and Milleina). The difference between CB and Ali is that in CB the parents are the ones giving the kids the Kool Aid. Allehujah doesn't want any more people like him and Marie to be created yet CB has done exactly that and created an entire disposable slave race (the Innovades) as pointed out in >>13810801. And of course there's Lockon, the guy who hates terrorists, who probably created who knows how many new Lockon Stratos' throughout the course of CB's interventions. (Hell, I can imagine something similar to Lockon happening to some poor kid in Moralia; he goes out to buy ice cream then comes home to find his family killed because some mobile suit shot down by Lockon crashed into the family home).
>>
>>13813546
Free Healing Healthcare
>>
>>13813676
I think it's more that they did as bad or worse than the 3 powers back in S1 then bashed you over the head with how bad it all was in S2 while portraying the meisters as being pure as snow.

Though what really bugged me was some of the seperatist factions they had like with Taribia and the Union. If the Union was that prone to internal disputes i can't see it lasting as long as it did in the first place.
>>
File: Feldt2314a.jpg (221KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Feldt2314a.jpg
221KB, 1024x576px
>>13810837
>>
>>13813676
>'CB are really good guys, honest!'

They're not, though? I mean, the small faction of CB on the Ptolemy 2 is, sure, but they're in the middle of a CB civil war to try and kill Ribbons Almark. That's, like, the whole point of S2. And then after S2 that group all fades off into the background and most of their members (as in all of them except Allelujah, Soma, and for a given value of "member", Saji) aren't seen again for four fucking years.
>>
>>13813676
But they are. S1 has them struggling with that contradiction, between ideology and their own feelings about it. From the start, they try to minimilized interventions as possible. They made a total break after Season 1, and it took them 4 years to go back and only because they cannot stand the world they paved way creating.
>>
>>13814318
And the only thing they can't stand is that Ribbons Almark took it over, which was not a part of any sane person's plans. As soon as he's dealt with, they fade off into obscurity again and give everything except their old Gundams and their ship to the EF pretty much, only returning a few times to do policework in the frontier areas in space and when the ELS invade (since, you know, that's kind of an all-hands-on-deck big fucking deal type thing).
>>
>>13814163
Let's see we've got a traumatised child terrorist who murderd his own parents and fuck knows how many other people, a guy who became a terrorist because terrorists murdered his family, a guy/girl thing made solely for keeping the others inline with his trail system and a psychopath who goes homicidal maniac a dozen times in the series.

The only thing that changed with CB's plan was Ribbons taking the top spot these clowns were literally ment to fuck the world off so bad they united against them. They didn't do it fast enough though so they sent in 3 made to order psychopaths who didn't have split personalities to conveniently blame all the shit they do on but they did manage to piss the world off pronto.

Yeah these guys are clearly shining pillars of noble brightness i don't see how anyone could think for a second they may be bad in any way shape or form.
>>
>>13815078
>UC is great because it's about a grey on grey conflict!
>00 sucks because it's about a grey on grey conflict!
>>
Some interesting tidbits I read from 00P and various 00 manga.

There are many innovades, like mentioned earlier, acting as the eyes and ears for Veda, and many of them are clones of one genetic sequence. So there are Ribbons Almark look-alikes in the universe.

Also, some of the more special ones, like Beside Pain in 00P, have special abilities. Beside Pain could commandeer another Innovade and rewrite their "programming."
>>
>>13815143
Actually i prefered S1. I didnt like them white washing everything in S2 but please continue with the wonderful world of assumptions.

Also who said shit about UC.
>>
>>13815078
I fail to see why this makes them bad protagonists though. It's not like the show ever glorifies them (at least, not until Celestial Being The Movie, but that was after they had vanished for four years and after they killed Ribbons.)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.