[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to improve Nanai?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 10

File: Dwg2-nanai-miguel.jpg (35KB, 357x779px) Image search: [Google]
Dwg2-nanai-miguel.jpg
35KB, 357x779px
Is there any way to improve Nanai?
>>
>>13794449
remove the dumb scene of her sobbing about Char's life force draining away because that line is really bad and unnecessary

otherwise she worked fine for what she was

I mean obviously I'd like a set up for who she was and how she met Char and all that stuff but I kinda like that you're just slammed into CCA with only the knowledge of CHAR'S BACK, TIME TO FUCK 'IM UP
>>
>>13794486
Did you read that manga about her?
>>
Should have been in Zeta or 0079 so we could know what her deal is without having to read some novel or comic book or a picture book or a toy manual play some fucking videogame
Actually that applies to all the shitty new characters introduced in CCA
>>
>>13794593
So,you need a CDA OVA with her cameo?
>>
>>13794613
how about a CCA extended cut?
>>13794449
whats wrong with Nanai?
>>
File: C483c6a2.jpg (149KB, 776x1178px) Image search: [Google]
C483c6a2.jpg
149KB, 776x1178px
fuck, that ponytail EFSF version is cute
>>
>>13794622
That would be awesome - an OVA episode for everyone
>>
>>13794636
>no pants

what a slut
>>
>>13794645
that's because wymyn wear skirts
>>
>>13794449
There's nothing to improve. She was only brought on to dispell the rumours that Char only likes underage newtye girls.
>>
>>13794636
She looks sexy in all her uniform styles, exept for EFSF. Pencil skirts of Neo Zeon are much sexier.
>>
>>13794655
>She was only brought on to dispell the rumours that Char only likes underage newtye girls.

Well that backfired. Char completely ignoring all her advances just makes him seem even more like a Pedo. He even got more touchy with Amuro did he ever did with her.
>>
>>13794721
>completely ignoring all her advances
>that hug scene
>Char sleeping naked in her bed in the PS game
Yeah, I would like to ignore someone in such way too.
>>
File: 1436557735648.png (104KB, 372x396px) Image search: [Google]
1436557735648.png
104KB, 372x396px
>>13794449
You can't improve perfection.
>>
>>13794873
I can buy her better glasses or pay for laser eye surgery.
>>
>>13794576
What manga?
>>
>>13794449
You don't repair what doesn't need repairing.
>>13794486
>the dumb scene of her sobbing
How did it bother you?
>>13794593
>so we could know what her deal is
What part of her deal is hard to understand?

Just a polite question out of curiosity:
Do you all happen to be some sort of virgin middle schoolers?
>>
>>13794449
Moar doujins.

There is one imageset where Gyunei consensually rapes her at exhentai.
>>
>>13794449
I could do it. With my semen.
>>
>>13795407
>consensually rapes
>>
>>13795198
CCA-Beyond the Time
>>
thicker eyebrows
>>
>>13794449
>Is there any way to improve Nanai?
Make her slightly less old (lipstick ages anime women by like 20 years), and give her and Char's relationship more relationship-y things to do. Like let them date or something; just let Char seem like he's actually into her more.
>>
>>13795527
Thanks.
>>
>>13794449
A little less forehead, a little more cheekbone definition. Everytime I see her face she looks good, but something is off. Something isn't right.
>>
File: 1451158290600.jpg (49KB, 480x372px) Image search: [Google]
1451158290600.jpg
49KB, 480x372px
>>13795428
According to Google, it can be summed up as "all the sex with none of the responsibility."

Women, amirite?
>>
>>13795565
She should have big forehead, she's a scientist after all.
>>
>>13795572
Wufei posting should stay in the containment thread
>>
>>13795428
I didn't made that imageset, mate.

Prior images to that has Quess getting fucked by a fat otaku,if that matter for your judgement toward the artist.
>>
>>13795559
That would be really nice to see Char hanging out with Nanai, but there is a problem - since Char is a leader and Nanai has to be both his second-in-command and chief of the newtype labs, they both barely have the free time.
>>
>>13794729
>PS game

Not canon.

Char is a big time pedo. The only girl here of reasonable age he ever liked (Lalah, 17) would've thrown him in jail in most US state courts.
>>
>>13795642
>they both barely have the free time.

Bullshit. There was a scene in the hotel where they were doing nothing but hanging out and Char rebuffed Nanai's advances.
>>
>>13795652
If they can proove that he took her by power, am I right?
>>13795658
I remember only the scene at Char's house where he gets a flashback. And it was late at night, rare free moment.
>>
File: 1429870475482.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1429870475482.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
>>13795591
Waifu posting should stay in the containment board.

Oh wait, there isn't one.

I guess it should just disappear then.
>>
>>13795667
>rare free moment
'I read it as "rape free moment"
>>
>>13795977
This made me giggle
>>
>>13794449
yeah make cca a 13 episode ova so it doesn't feel rushed
>>
>>13795931
Wufei is my waifu so stop posting him
>>
>>13795407
>Gyunei
Why him?
>>
>>13795652
He met her at age 16 when he was getting hookers in India (I don't care HOW horny you are; why would you get hookers in India?), so that sort of says what he's "looking for" in terms of his go-to choices for women.
>>
>>13797032
>why would you get hookers in India?
Maybe he wanted something extreme. Or this brothel was recomended to him by some of the officers.
And don't forget that this variant of the backstory may become wrong if Lalah would appear in The Origin OVA
>>
File: i_came.jpg (37KB, 541x393px) Image search: [Google]
i_came.jpg
37KB, 541x393px
>>13794636
>ponytail Nanai
Sweet mother of God!
>>
>>13794486
THIS

That shit makes me cringe whenever I rewatch CCA. She just starts throwing a bitch fit out of nowhere, managing to have less composure than even most of the cyber-newtypes we've seen in the franchise. She acts like a 6 year old, and not the Christmas cake she is.
>>
>>13797032
>>13797050
also in MS Era they imply that he was there on Flanagan Institute business
because if you hear about some spoon bending jailbait in loopooland are you going to make it clear to the Feddies what's up by sending the head of your esper research or some grubby pilot nobody thinks much of
>>
>>13797068
>spoon bending jailbait in loopooland
Sounds like the good wife to me. After military health check, of course.
>>
>>13794449

Well you could give her some kind of purpose in the story beyond being Char's beard and the "get things done" person. Or a character beyond Char's beard and the "get things done" person. Nanai is in many ways a great person, because she's dedicated to both her boss and her job as well as being competent in multiple fields, from administration to research. It doesn't make her a particularly interesting character though, at least in my opinion, since all it makes her is that one character in a lot of scenes with their head down quietly doing what needs doing and with nothing really making them stand out.

I think even giving some tension between her and Char might have helped improve her character and make her memorable. I don't even mean tension in a "does he love her" way, since while she clearly loved him, he appeared to have no interest beyond what was necessary to keep her around, I mean having her recognize that lack of interest on his part but attracted to him despite it and trying to either leverage something from him same as he's doing to her or being implied to be a spy in the midst or something. I recognize that she has her fans here despite that because for some people, being competent is enough, and that's fine, but to me she's just not memorable.
>>
>>13797068
>also in MS Era they imply that he was there on Flanagan Institute business
The funny thing about this is that they can imply this and
>>13797032
at the same time.

One version can quite possibly be the lie Char told people later; the other one is truth.

In either case, it still feeds the question of how exactly he got to an Indian brothel and took out an underaged girl to begin with.
Char is fun to make fun of.
>>
>>13797245

Keep in mind that India in UC0079 is probably very different than India now, especially when you consider that someplace like Lhasa can be the Federation HQ. He may have been stationed in or passing through a part of India and heard rumors or even simply felt the presence of someone given how newtypes work and gone to find them because newtypes are about the only link he has left to his family that this point, so he's going to be highly motivated to chase down any lead, regardless of how slim or weird.
>>
>>13797266
The Lhasa HQ building is the Potala Palace, so it doesn't mean that Tibet became a better place. Still it's surrounded by the poor buildings. The infrastructure may be improved because of tourists.
>>
File: 423289868.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
423289868.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>13797032
>I don't care HOW horny you are; why would you get hookers in India?

Prostitution is illegal in India which implies that this "brothel" was likely operating under the radar and implies doing a lot more illicit things than sanctioned brothel would.

Basically, Char was probably on a sex tourism trip cruising for little girls and decided to bring one back with him.
>>
>>13797531
It's illegal yet there are famous hooker neighborhoods like GB Road in New Dehli. Corruption and tradition are more powerful than the laws.
And during wartime some brothels may work in the open way.
>>
>>13797531
>Char was probably on a sex tourism trip cruising for little girls and decided to bring one back with him.
It's weird that this is still technically more realistic than "I found this random psychic soul mate girl someplace where I shouldn't have been and she's gonna help me fight that Canadian Japanese ginger kid."
>>
>>13797599
>Corruption and tradition are more powerful than the laws.

This.
Mudslimes get more advantage of this though.
As a gora-skin in pooinloo land, I can confirm this.
>>
So, was she pregnant with Char's child?
>>
>>13800048
No. Dat pussy was too old for Char to want to stick is dick in it -- Let alone finish in there.
>>
>>13794449
Many
>>
>>13800066
And if we stop meming, then we'll see that Char would probably give her the dick if he would stay with her for a long time and he surely did so.
>>
>>13800080
>we'll see that Char would probably give her the dick if he would stay with her for a long time and he surely did so.

[citation needed]
>>
>>13800080
If what we saw of Char in Zeta was any indication, it'd be more likely he'd bail if he was faced with the prospect of being a father. He's barely even tolerating being the political leader of Neo-Zeon in CCA by his own admission. He plays the part because he knows it's the one way to get to Amuro.

Despite being a Deikun heir, Char built his whole identity around combat, and it shows in just how few fucks he seems to give to just about every other aspect of life. Even when he's got ideological concerns, he seems more content to just talk about them and let someone else actually try and solve the problems instead.
>>
>>13800114
>He's barely even tolerating being the political leader of Neo-Zeon in CCA by his own admission.
I think that Char never wanted to be a public person. He may have accepted the responsibility for his children but he would like to leave politics.
>>
>>13794449
make her a woman that could have been a mother to everyone.

>>13797032
> I don't care HOW horny you are; why would you get hookers in India?
sex sells, dude. it sells just like a hot cakes sell.
no matter what, where & how the things are, sex sells just everywhere.
>>
File: 1442543796029.jpg (11KB, 219x187px) Image search: [Google]
1442543796029.jpg
11KB, 219x187px
>>13800080
>Uso being Char's grandson isn't canon
What a terrible world to live in
>>
>>13800147
>make her a woman that could have been a mother to everyone.
So she should run around fixing Char's, Gyunei's and Quess' shit?
>>
>>13800180
It's a horrible universe to leave descendants in.
Just look at the decay of the Federation. Horrible shit.
>>
>>13800114

Char had no interest in Reccoa in Zeta even when she was throwing herself at him by the end. He gave her the absolute bare minimum affection he thought he could give to make her stay and nothing more. And he looks to be doing the exact same thing with Nanai in Char's Counterattack.

>>13800180

Thank god. It's a terrible idea that only serves to shrink the setting.
>>
>>13800184
> fixing Char
yup, Lalah did it effectively.
> fixing Gyunei
he gives no shit about mother stuff, only Quess's pussy
> fixing Quess
Quess was a bitch to begin with & hate her mother (& step mother if i remember in CCA) , no point as well.

.. should have say make her a woman that could have been a mother to anyone, who desired those in their heart, like Char.
>>
>>13800337
>he gives no shit about mother stuff, only Quess's pussy
Yet Nanai have given some shit about Gyunei since he's the living example of her success in newtype studies. At least in some sidestories.
>>
>>13800337
>Quess was a bitch to begin with & hate her mother (& step mother if i remember in CCA) , no point as well.
If Char would have succeed in dropping Axis, then Quess would have no relatives at all, so she would have to live four years more with foster parents or in an orphanage.
And somebody should take care of her, like Char and Nanai.
>>
Was Char's moaning in the sleep a problem?
>>
>>13800517
> And somebody should take care of her, like Char and Nanai.
but then it would be like Quess's family 2.0
just like CCA, but worst than i could expect.
>>
>>13802212
Why worse? Char would use the family as an excuse to retire, so he could spend more time doing something out of the politics.
Nanai would be interested in building better relationship with Quess.
And Quess would finally get the family she dreamed of - cool dad and okay mother who are spending more time with her.
>>
>>13803543
Char is too much of a delusional zealot zeek for any of that to happen.
>>
>>13797032
>I don't care HOW horny you are; why would you get hookers in India?

He is into girls shitting at designated streets, I thought it was obvious that he has a scat fetish
>>
>>13803653
>I thought it was obvious that he has a scat fetish

That's a new one.
>>
>>13803660
New meme? I don't think it will be popular
>>
>>13803543
Char would use Quess just like in CCA. given Char's character he won't retire that easily.
Nanai bitchslap Quess's shit instead of building better relationship, & only care about Char.
after those bitchslap session, Nanai head to Char for complaints & most probably Char use verbal comfort only instead of actions.
Quess restored her will by Char's empty word.
this keep circling around till Quess can't take it anymore, because in the end it returns to nothing.

reminds my youth life depend on a drunktard dad because hope & changes, blinded loyal shit out of nowhere, father & son, etc etc. no complaining shit in the progress but in the end i realize it was... nothing. lose my own youth, FOR NOTHING.

just my 2cents i guess.
>>
File: MS_Era_p063.jpg (866KB, 1489x2161px) Image search: [Google]
MS_Era_p063.jpg
866KB, 1489x2161px
>>13797068
MS Era imply Flanagan Institute does child trafficking, that would means Char was part of pedo pimp ring.

>FAREWELL: In the latter days of the One Year War, many young adults were drafted for the research of so-called new-type psionics, but it was nothing but a kind of human trafficking. This picture may have been taken by her friend.
>>
>>13804027
But in the intro to MS Era 009 the authors explain that the original version was written with the Titans influencing it, so it's reasonable they'd try to discredit newtype theory and stuff relating to it.
>>
>>13804073
>MS Era 0099
derp
>>
>>13795407
Mind sharing which one it is?
>>
>>13804005
Why do you think that Nanai wouldn't build a proper relationship with Quess?
>>
>>13800327
>Thank god. It's a terrible idea that only serves to shrink the setting.
Hmm, I definitely see where you're coming from, but currently (and back in '93), the Universal Century doesn't have too many important characters who are related to each other, does it? There are the noble families like the Zeons, the Zabis, the Ronahs, but multiple nobles being famous makes sense. We never wound up with Amuro Jr., even though Tomino set the precedent with Beltorchika's child in his novel.

I don't know why I like the idea of Üsso being Char's descendant (I'm not the anon you replied to, by the way). I kind of like the idea that he was, and the greater public never found out, despite the central role he played in the war.
>>
>>13795652
>Char is a big time pedo. The only girl here of reasonable age he ever liked (Lalah, 17)

Char was 19 at the time so he's well within range to keep it legal in most states
>>
>>13804396
using CCA for references. Nanai kinda give no fucks toward Quess, but ONLY Char.

why do you think Nanai would build a proper relation with Quess then?
>>
>>13808762
Because Quess is the strong newtype, so she may be involved in the new experiments.
Because if they would have to live together, they would have to be at least neutral to each other.
>>
>>13808809
> Because Quess is the strong newtype, so she may be involved in the new experiments.
that's a possibility.

but it might gives lot of trouble for Nanai. i mean, Gyunei, Quess, Char. three of them under one roof with Nanai.
that's one big messy shit to be handle, don't you think so?
>>
File: yours truly, 9gag.jpg (66KB, 435x491px) Image search: [Google]
yours truly, 9gag.jpg
66KB, 435x491px
>>13808759
>Char was 19 at the time so he's well within range to keep it legal in most states

Most states don't have Romeo & Juliet laws. Even then, they only lessen penalties (ie keeping the accused from having to register as a sex offender) or lessen the charges (ie it wouldn't be rape of a minor, but just regular rape). Some jurisdictions that do have them don't apply them under special circumstances like in a student/teacher or employee/employer which wouldn't help in Char's case since he's in a position of authority over Lalah. In just about every case the accused and perceived victim are asked if they had a pre-existing relationship while they were both minors. Again, Char is SOL on that front.

Of course, Romeo and Juliet laws are a fairly new thing and more jurisdictions are coming around to it. Also, Char found Lalah in India so I'm not knowledgeable about what the laws are like over there -- much less what laws would be like in the future centuries (or millennia) from now.
>>
>>13808821
Gyunei is mature enough to leave the home and go get the non-military education.
Aso if he would date Quess, this would give Nanai and Char some free time.
>>
>>13808750

A major character having a kid is not precedent for a major character's direct descendant becoming a major character themselves. The only time it's happened so far is with Mineva and that makes some degree of sense given that Haman raised her to be royalty and a symbol of Zeon and so she has good cause for having some importance in setting. That's not inherently true of Char's kid by anyone and certainly not true of Uso. It might not shrink the setting hugely, but it would set a precedent and is just needless in my opinion regardless. Uso is cool on his own, he doesn't need to be related to Char to be skilled and awesome and I prefer that he isn't.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.