[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With all the OYW sidestory/retcons and stories about Zeon coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 11

File: 1453272275016.png (657KB, 984x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453272275016.png
657KB, 984x720px
With all the OYW sidestory/retcons and stories about Zeon coming back YET AGAIN I hear a lot about "Zeonwank" but has Titanwank ever been a thing?
>>
no one likes the titans
>>
>>13788477
Are they gonna kiss?
>>
>>13788477
No because titans are good

>>13788887
Shut up you filthy zeek
>>
>>13788477
The only people who liek the titans are the titnats and they are all dead
>>
File: 1452100537281.png (310KB, 1024x887px) Image search: [Google]
1452100537281.png
310KB, 1024x887px
>>13788921
Gee I wonder who's behind this post
>>
>>13788477
bask is so damn moe
>>
outside of 0083 saying "this is how the Titan leaders got in power", they kinda die off with Zeta.

When you think about it, it's not surprising. They weren't some force fighting for an ideal or a cause. They were just a paramilitary force that got a hold of way too much power and was put down.
>>
File: euskadi.jpg (39KB, 439x300px) Image search: [Google]
euskadi.jpg
39KB, 439x300px
>>13788928

>some shitty mobile armor that only appears in one episode
>>13788930
yes he is
>>
>>13788477
Advance of Zeta is kind of the closest thing to "Titanwank"

There's not nearly as much Zeta-era side material as there is OYW stuff
>>
>>13788944
>When you think about it, it's not surprising. They weren't some force fighting for an ideal or a cause. They were just a paramilitary force that got a hold of way too much power and was put down.
This. There was no Neo-Titans because it wasn't something people joined because they believed in it, they joined because it more or less absorbed the EF army.
>>
>>13789448
>There was no Neo-Titans
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/New_Desides
>>
>>13789456
>Sentinel

No wonder I never heard of it
>>
>>13789462
It must have been relatively popular because it got HGUC kits.
I love my Xeku Eins.
>>
>>13789476

No I mean I know nothing about Sentinel
>>
If you want a Neo Titans, alternate universes have some. The A-LAWs are a near 1:1 copy of the Titans, while IBO's Gjallarhorn are edging close to Titans territory.

If you want to go the next level and have a straight-up evil Federation (not just a branch), you've got X's New United Nations Earth and SEED's Earth Alliance.
>>
>>13789744
>If you want to go the next level and have a straight-up evil Federation (not just a branch), you've got X's New United Nations Earth

Was the New UNE evil? I thought they just wanted back their superweapon so they could end the war.
>>
>>13789767
They were kind of forcibly annexing small or neutral countries, though you could argue that was so that they could unite the Earth agaibst the SRA threat that they knew still existed in space. Well they sorta become full evil near the end after the Frost Brothers kill off the moderate leadership leaving Bloodman running the show.
>>
>>13789456
I find it ironic that the New Desides were more true believers than the Titans ever were. The Titans only cared about power and taking control of the Earth Sphere whereas the New Desides actually believed in Earth First ideals.
>>
>>13788477
>has Titanwank ever been a thing

Yes. It's called
ADVANCE OF ZETA
>>
>>13789811

The NUNE were pretty evil until the very end of the show. Remember they executed everyone (including Ennil's boyfriend) on Saint's Island just because they could and played on ethnic issues to annex the countries in the MOTW arc. Their whole goal with Newtypes was to weaponize them just like they did before, and they were more than happy to ship off one of their aces and a mysterious waifu to a lab to get experimented on to do this. Several of their aces were grade-A nutjobs, like the Correl pilot, that even the Titans would think are pushing it.

They also had fuckers like Fixx that wanted to go to war again and people like Aimzat that were willing to provide the weapons necessary for him to succeed.
>>
>>13789456
Technically, Londo Bell are a proper Neo-Titans in that they were a non-corrupt task force watchdogging for spacenoid shit-disturbances.
>>
Man /m/ sure are fucking plebs

Gundam Sentinel,ZZ Mirage of Zeon and Ecole Du Ciel

>A.o.Z
>titans wank

/m/ has not read that pile of dog shit has it? No, gundamfying a bunch of old designs that looked great is not fan wank it's just trash that's all and that's just one of it's many terrible problems. I don't get the mind behind this
>>
File: 1435676443.jpg (661KB, 6358x698px) Image search: [Google]
1435676443.jpg
661KB, 6358x698px
>>13788944

Not really
>>
>>13788887

Titans were more fun than Axis.
Yazan in a construction MS put up more of a threat to Judea then Axis combined forces.
>>
>>13789818
Titans aren't really different than Zeon that way, the Zabis goals had fuck all to do with ideals either.

But anyways the problem is the Titans have internal power struggles between different ideology. Some want to defend the Earth as it is, some want to fuck over the elites that are ignoring their responsibility for the recovery of the environment from the inside, and then Scirocco just wants to make one of his dicksleeves a queen because he's fucking crazy. The one cause those all have in common is the need for power over the Earth sphere and domination of the incompetent Federation government, but inevitably things would fall apart when it came to using that power.
>>
>>13790175
>I don't want to be known as someone who resorted to mass murder

He says after giving Zeon the tools to nuke a feelt and send a colony into earth
>>
>>13790153
If Sentinel is so great why don't they animate it?
>>
>>13790332

Some mobile suits in Sentinel have already gotten kits which means the profit there was to be made has been made.
Then there is the licensing issue on top of that when making Sentinel it was not even envisioned or planned to get a animated adaption.
>>
>>13790329
>He says after giving Zeon the tools to nuke a feelt and send a colony into earth

Yeah, but in that case the ones who would be known as mass murderers would be Zeon, not him. Gotta love how those Idealsfags Delaz and Gato were completely played for saps.
>>
>>13790381
>"I didn't plant the bomb, I just sold it to the terrorists that did"

Let's like defend Jamitov, all the guy ever really wanted was power.
>>
>>13790392
let's not*
>>
File: Titans Ending 1.png (4MB, 1920x6436px) Image search: [Google]
Titans Ending 1.png
4MB, 1920x6436px
>>13790392

He was a great guy tried to make everything great again
>>
File: Titans Ending 2.png (2MB, 1920x3176px) Image search: [Google]
Titans Ending 2.png
2MB, 1920x3176px
>>13790406
>>
>>13790392
Not defending him. Just pointing out in that particular instance HE won't be known as a mass murderer because he set up some easily duped Zeon tools to be the fall guys for him.
>>
File: four_murasame_by_mo0ntrigger.jpg (137KB, 745x1071px) Image search: [Google]
four_murasame_by_mo0ntrigger.jpg
137KB, 745x1071px
>>13788887
The Titans are stylish as fuck and have the sickess Mobile Armor. Gaplant is God-tier. Not to mention when Psycho Gundam appears is probably the hypest shit ever. I understand people like Zeon cause you can see them as not being villains, but some people perfer asshole villains who love being villains. I honestly wish we had more Titan-Wanking here.
>>
>>13792588
>but some people perfer asshole villains who love being villains

Did /m/ even watch Zeta it's as if this board collectively missed the entire point of gendum

>>13790329
>>13790381
>>13790392
>>13790424

I am legitimately curious if these posters even understood what he was talking about.
>>
You know what else is weird?
Only good guys get to use ghost power to buff their mechs. Why wasn't the ghost of Kycilia, Chalia, Dozle, Paptimus, Haman, and that bald guy all boosting the Sinanju?

For that matter, why weren't Puru 1-11 defending Marida against Riddhe?
>>
>>13792705
>Paptimus
>Helping those idiots

Pff hahaha
>>
>>13792705

Wasn't that because of the power of the Zeta itself?
>>
>>13792676
>Did /m/ even watch Zeta

Yes I did, and being 2 of those (you)'s are mine, I stand to my opinion that what he wanted was power and to impose his pro-earth supremacy idealogy.

Let's not forget that he had assassinated Blex, a man who was primarily a political leader of AEUG, just to have him out of the way.
>>
>>13792743
>and to impose his pro-earth supremacy idealogy.
>Jamitov

..... /m/ really is lobotomised.
>>
>>13792750

Are you misreading it as pro-earth as in for the sake of the earth, and not pro-earth supremacy as in earthnoids call all the shots?
>>
>>13792728
Judau did it, too, with the ghosts of people he never even met.
>>
>>13792760

If Jamitov gets what he wants there is no such thing as earthnoids anymore.

This board is quite frankly getting dumber by the day.
>>
>>13792743
>>13792760
Jamitov actually hates earthlings and wants everyone to move into space, which is why he uses Bask to stir up rebellion in hopes it'll cause the collapse of the federation and that everyone will flee to the colonies, with him naturally in charge of it all.

Keep in mind the show barely mentions this outside of a couple scenes and it's only explicitly states in side material.
>>
>>13792760
>pro-earth supremacy as in earthnoids call all the shots?
That's not even what he's about. Scirocco lays it all out later in Zeta. Paptimus's plan is to incite a war that will despoil the earth's environment to the point that people will abandon it and move into space. He's a closet zeek. He uses the Titans and encourages their extremely abrasive behavior because he *wants* people to declare war, and the fact that the people he's sending to die on the front line are staunch anti-spacenoid racists (spacists?) is just icing on the cake.
>>
>>13792769

In fairness I haven't watched Zeta since like '93.
>>
>>13792778
>which is why he uses Bask to stir up rebellion in hopes it'll cause the collapse of the federation and that everyone will flee to the colonies, with him naturally in charge of it all.

Finally there is some hope to this board.
>>
>>13792793
I only know it because someone else told me.
>>
Titans need a rebellion going on so the Federal Parliament can just transfer more and more power to them. To the point where they have eventually given them legally total control of all armed forces which in it's own right leads the oblivious fools in the parliament to their doom. Next step would be Jamitov ordering the assasination of Bask as in Gihrens Greed and a purge in the parliament conducted by Paptimus.
>>
File: Titans.jpg (22KB, 644x483px) Image search: [Google]
Titans.jpg
22KB, 644x483px
Whoever approved of the Titans fucked up real badly by not checking a history book about the origins of this red star.
>>
File: 1283228559595.png (1MB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1283228559595.png
1MB, 750x1000px
>>13788477
>"Zeonwank"
There has been exactly two genuine instances of this and it was Missing Link's story and the Shin Matsunaga MSV-R manga.

Anything else is just /m/ being retarded about the average Zeek soldier being portrayed as anything other than incompetent puppy torturing baby rapists.
>>
>>13790061
Yeah, Londo Bell was pretty much
>the Titans were corrupt as fuck and got too much power as an anti-Zeon remnant task force
>let's make the same kind of task force to hunt Zeon remnants, but let's call them Londo Bell instead of Titans

Were it not for Bright being around to slap everyone into line, I'm sure we would have seen a legit Titans 2.0
>>
>>13792872
>average Zeek soldier being portrayed as anything other than incompetent puppy torturing baby rapists.

No, we just need to cut back on Feddies talking like whore-chasing conscripted sons of farmers in the city with schoolyard bully-tier dialogue.
>>
>>13793546
Londo Bell didn't have shit for power, at least not in CCA when non-retards were writing. If they were the Titans they would have nuked 5th Luna, assassinated the Federation officials selling Axis, then bitchslapped Char with a Psyco Gundam while forcing the EFSF fleet to arrive about 3/4 of a movie earlier.

Instead they barely manage to get one Gundam after shit has already hit the fan and have to sneak the nukes out of Luna II to have a chance of stopping Axis because the EFF won't even give them enough shit to do their jobs.
>>
>>13793586
To be fair, that's not really far from the truth in the real army in a lot of countries. The Federation is fuckhuge, so it's bound to attract the bad element along with the good.
>>
>>13788477
titans are just another anti fed, pro spacenoid faction at its core. they just used spacenoid terrorists as a scapegoat to gain power. most of the remnants joined Neo Zeon, where you think they got the psycho gundam mk2? I guess Londo Bell can be considered neo titans but also what became of AEUG
>>
>>13793609
actually, char was the one who took the nukes from luna II

bright was secretly given nuclear warheads by cameron from side 6, that's how little shit londo bell had to work with, they were using nukes from a neutral entity, not even from the weapon stores of the own government they were fighting for
>>
>>13794580
Shit it has been too long, I knew they had to get Cameron's help.
>>
File: ZZ captured MS 2.jpg (56KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
ZZ captured MS 2.jpg
56KB, 960x720px
>>13794575
>titans are just another anti fed, pro spacenoid faction at its core
they spent the entirety of the show fighting against the openly pro-spacenoid AEUG and tried to take over the federation at one point (the dakar story arc)

psyco mark II was actually salvaged by NZ after it was found drifting in space with the cockpit blown, but you are right in that NZ had quite a lot of titans remnants in it as well as captured titans MS
>>
>>13794591
jamitov was a contolist and hated fed corruption. them fighting Aeug was a part of the whole scape goat thing.
>>
>>13794604
source? I mean, I guess jerid was a spacenoid, but why did the titans end up gassing the 30 bunch colony where there was a peaceful and non-violent pro-spacenoid rally?
>>
>>13794616
Watch fucking Zeta Jesus Christ /m/ thats the plot twist of the story
>>
>>13794949
>implying anyone on /m/ actually watches any of these shows
>>
>>13794949
episode number? the last things that jamitov does in the show that are important to the plot is have a meeting with haman in episode 44 where they mutually have assassination plans on each other, and episode 46 where he has another meeting with haman where he himself gets assassinated by scirocco

he never mentions being a devotee of contolism. fuck, using a nuke as a trap under jaburo is directly against contolism (earth is sacred, do not harm the earth).
>>
>>13794966

I seriously don't believe I would find this many fools on /a/.
>>
>>13795017
EP 21
>Excuse my rudeness for asking.
>What is your objective, Lieutenant Scirocco?
>I believe my duties are to free people whose souls are being pulled by gravity.
>But those are the A. E. U. G.'s objectives.
>Not true.
>While the A. E. U. G.'s making all this fuss in favor of space...
>...they're no different than the people of the Federation.
>They're also bound to the Earth Sphere.
>You seem to have an objection, Jerid.
>Are you implying that you're a Newtype?
>I only sense that times will not change unless I do something about it.
>Nothing more.
>Jamitov converted the Earth Federation Forces to the Titans...
>...to eradicate the people pulled by Earth.
>What?
>By starting a war, he plans to exhaustively force Earth's economy to the brink.
>People on Earth will die of hunger and vanish.

Then you got this scene in ANT

>>13790175

Overall Jamitov is better fleshed out in Novels but it was still there in the original show. It's still there the personal profile lists this etc
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.