[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reimagining of Char's Zaku >it's crimson/blood red

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1453480073647.jpg (162KB, 959x721px) Image search: [Google]
1453480073647.jpg
162KB, 959x721px
>reimagining of Char's Zaku
>it's crimson/blood red
>>
>>13784239

Pretty sure Char's was only salmon pink and not a deeper red in the first place because there was an abundance of that ink around at the time and they were looking to save money anywhere they could so I've no problem with that. I wouldn't have a problem with it anyways, because it'd look better regardless of what the original did.
>>
>>13784261
Nope. Salmon pink Zaku master race.
>>
>>13784265

Yeah, The Pink Comet was truly a great pilot.
>>
>>13784261
that's the reason for the explosions, beam colors and the color of the monoeye, different shade of pink
>>
File: rose red.jpg (126KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
rose red.jpg
126KB, 800x600px
There is nothing wrong with using darker shades of red.
>>
>>13784280
Didn't she crash?
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 1024x768px
>>13784239
I've always thought the Zakus colours looked like they had faded like most paints do in the sun. Like what if a Zaku starts out in the green that a zaku 1 is? Doesn't make sense though because I doubt the Zakus we see have been around long enough for that to happen. Might make sense for chars Zaku maybe but still I think even a year is too short for that to happen
>>
>>13784412
Also he got different suits in that same colour.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.