[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 57303l.jpg (96KB, 324x450px) Image search: [Google]
57303l.jpg
96KB, 324x450px
Is this good?
>>
>>13777579
It's okay and by okay I mean by the book even with time travel shennanigans. Though the plot never felt convoluted.
>>
>>13777579
Yes.
>>
It's solid but kind of unimpressive.
>>
Worth watching for Bizon.
>>
>>13777579
If you're looking for decent mecha action, stereotypical plot and tropes but done well, enjoy the villain getting NTRed then watch it. It's a pretty solid show that doesn't end with a trainwreck. It doesn't do anything innovative or try to hit you with gimmicks, it presents what it presents and presents it well.

Also, pretty sick music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMcqxTIy-74
>>
>>13777634
That pretty much describes MJP. Is it also CG mechs?
>>
>>13777652

no they are animated, everything in this show is mediocre, except for the badass theme.
>>
File: BuddyComplexBerylDio.webm (3MB, 710x400px) Image search: [Google]
BuddyComplexBerylDio.webm
3MB, 710x400px
>>13777652
The show advertises a mix of CG and 2D, but the ratio ends up being 90% 2D, 10% 3D ultimately. The 3D stuff is good though, and is usually used for distance shots.
>>
>>13777579
Yes, it's good , but has nothing new
>>
File: BuddyComplex.jpg (390KB, 1100x500px) Image search: [Google]
BuddyComplex.jpg
390KB, 1100x500px
>>13777579
I wish I had the Top Gun version of this
>>
Where can I get torrents for this? Most of it are dead.
>>
>>13777775
It's still up on Nyaa.
>>
>>13777784
Thanks!
>>
If you want the worst protagonist ever then it's great.
Never before was there a bigger asshole piloting a mech.
Fuck Watase Aoba.
>>
>>13777807
get NTR'd cuck
>>
>>13777807
Bizon, please, go back in your time, here nobody cares about you.
>>
>>13777814
>>13777821
I know it's you samefagging, WATASE AOBA!
>>
No that's buddy complex silly
>>
>>13777579
Basically

ZZZzzzzzzzzzz... HYPE
ZZZzzzzzzzzzz... HYPE
ZZZzzzzzzzzzz... HYPE
>>
>Buttmad Complex
>good
>>
File: BCOTP.png (239KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
BCOTP.png
239KB, 600x500px
>>13778876
Bizon pls
>>
>>13777579
It's worth giving a watch, but nothing that will likely make your greatest hits list.

VERY by the numbers, time travel aside. To the point you'll even be recognizing style gimmicks in the OP from other Sunrise titles.

Oddly, the one thing I will give it - it's weirdly refreshing to see a mecha series these days that's so earnestly playing to type. After enough shows that seem to bend themselves into pretzels trying to either invert, 'deconstruct', or just plain keep viewers hooked with a litany of plot twists - both reasonable and utterly bullshit - there's something weirdly refreshing in a show being this straight-up honest about what it is with no strings attached.
>>
>>13777579
I enjoyed it, and it's short enough that even if it's not for you it won't feel like a waste of time. That said, it felt more like a VN made into an anime. No Buddy Complex VN with different routes. Unless there is and I'm ignorant to it.
>>
>>13778966
Buddy Complex is like if somebody sat down and went "okay, let's make 'em like they used to".

The supporting pilots could've used some more time though. Jarl is best Kai clone.
>>
File: 1396437604885.jpg (109KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1396437604885.jpg
109KB, 600x800px
>>13777612
Bizon's tears are delicious.
>>
>>13780385
>make em like they used to

>forget to make it good in the process
>>
>>13780456
So par for course eh?
>>
>>13780456
So pretty much like most of the old shows?
>>
I'm still salty that they canceled the second cour and did two specials to end it. I don't give a shit about how generic it was; I was enjoying the show and it was fun.
>>
>>13780667
>that they canceled the second cour
I'm pretty sure it was never confirmed there would be one
>>
>>13777579
>Is this good
Please not you are asking if it's good. Not if it's great. Not if it's a master piece. etc.

So yes, it's good.
>>
>>13777579
Mediocre but entertaining if not rather uninspired.
>>
It's fun, also the time travel convoluted shit somehow made sense which was pretty amazing.
>>
>>13780667
>I'm still salty that they canceled the second cour
Until we have definite proof there ever was plans for a full second season, your butthurt is misplaced.
>>
>>13777579
This one is so inoffensive that you can't call it bad but can't say its good either.

Hina is cute I guess.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.