[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Symphogear General - /sgg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 704
Thread images: 151

File: AndoKuriyo_in_Mjolnir.png (924KB, 1933x1251px) Image search: [Google]
AndoKuriyo_in_Mjolnir.png
924KB, 1933x1251px
Hammer Time

The relevant link list:

-Songs, CD/BD releases, lyrics and general information: http://pastebin.com/EeTkSpKa
-Hibiki Radio Station: http://hibiki-radio.jp/description/symphogear-gx
-Main S3 site: http://www.symphogear-gx.com/
-Episode 13
[Commie] - https://www.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=739337
[HS] - http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=737864
[H&D] - https://www.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=759881
-Fourth BD Volume
[RAW] - https://www.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=771572
「SMASHING ANTHEMS」:
LOSSY V1 - https://www.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=754956
LOSSY V2 - https://www.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=75496
「BAYONET CHARGE/RADIANT FORCE (IGNITED arrangement)」
LOSSY - http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=761023

Believe in Justice and Hold Determination to Fist. It's a Belief you can Touch.

Previous Thread: >>13759338
>>
File: 1443138324000.webm (354KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1443138324000.webm
354KB, 960x540px
>>
>IBO has a Gundam that uses a huge hammer
>It's even green
>Let's base the Mjolnir Gear on the one with a sword and mace
>>
File: zenbunettes.png (904KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zenbunettes.png
904KB, 1280x720px
Chris, Stroganettes and Zenbunettes will never be together in a SoL spinoff . . .

Existence is Torment!!!
>>
>>13766767
>The Noise were gone by that point anyways
If you're gonna keep prolonging this argument, at least check the episode first

>Or they could capture them
Wow amazing, DMJii sure were proactive in doing that by standing totally still while they escaped, and also not telling Chris that they were escaping even though they apparently saw the hole in the floor before Chris did
>>
File: asuka magma diver.png (149KB, 500x281px)
asuka magma diver.png
149KB, 500x281px
>>13766774
>Pepe Gundam-based gear
Do you really want to bully a geah like that?
Well, apart from Maria, of course.
>>
>>13766767
>Which she still tried to do anyways
They stopped her from shooting. That happened. You cannot deny this.

>Blaming them for future events they had no way to know were going to happen is like blaming Chris for every single person who died to the Noise from the Cane.
They knew both Carol and Ver were trying to kill people, and only wanted to save Ver out of a selfish reason (If we don't have linker then we can't be super special!) whereas Chris was tricked after being rescued from her slave camp. She was trying to help people, DMJii were trying to help themselves. Chris felt horrible about what she did and it still bothers her to this very day. DMJii never even pretended to give a shit that they let Ver and Carol get away. They are absolutely in no way comparable.

>First you say she was standing around not helping, but now she's suddenly jumping in Chris's way to stop her from killing Noise.
Shirabe was in her way. She was not helping. Kirika had enough time to watch this whole thing go down, yet Shirabe couldn't be fucked to move herself about a foot. Yes, Shirabe fucked up.

>The Noise were gone by that point anyways which is why it's even more on Chris since she wasn't actually paying attention to the battlefield.
Not shown, you're speculating. During the time that Kirika and Shirabe were whining, Chris took her eyes off the enemy and that's when they all got away. They literally only got away because Shirabe stood there in the way like an idiot and Kirika gave Chris grief about trying to do something useful.

>Ver still had lots of important knowledge on the Symphogears and LiNKER so killing him is a bad idea regardless of what happens
>Killing the character who wants to erase humanity and who has a relic eating arm is a bad idea
Holy shit, how stupid are you?
>>
>>13766789
Pepe Gundam is cool as heck, don't bully him just because he ate too many space rats.
>>
GXG when
>>
>>13766798
As soon as we all have our own [insert geah of choice here]
>>
File: 1449800374824.gif (442KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1449800374824.gif
442KB, 640x360px
I was day dreaming about what I would have done if I won the powerball last week

> Symphogear SoL season funded as fuck

Dragon's Dogma 2 with godlike lore, story and coop would have been confirmed, as well as bringing back the busou shinki figure line.
>>
>Geahs manage to do all kinds of crazy shit with fragments of relics
>government has full relics just chillin out in Ver's house
>>
>>13766818
We don't know how many, if any relics at all there, were complete. It's possible they were partial relics.
>>
>>13766824
>Build a prison and fill it with relics
>Stick a genius scientist who wants to kill everyone who can also eat said relics in the prison
Who the hell thought this was ok?
>>
File: Face of mercy.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Face of mercy.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>13766813
DREAM JOURNAL POSTER GET OUT
>>
>>13766813
> bringing back busou shinki
It's a lost cause, Konami only cares about the pachinko money now.
>>
>>13766813
I don't know if a $200 million payout is enough to afford Nana and Dragon's Dogma 2.
>>
>>13766830
>Governments in Symphogear
>Smart
>>
>>13766837
There's "not smart" and then there's "This is literally the stupidest fucking thing you can do, and serves no practical purpose in the story, but just acts as a contrived plot device because the writing is so weak that they need this to push it forward."

Putting Ver in that prison was most certainly the latter.
>>
>>13766760
Are those rocket ports on top of the hammer?
>>
Ver clearly could have lifted that rubble with his nephy arm
Doctor ruse strikes again
>>
>>13766847
And yet Ver was the only good thing about the later half of GX
>>
>>13766857
Carol's songs exist.
>>
>>13766857
>And yet Ver was the only good thing about the later half of GX
Does Chris showing off her report card and Tsubasa hitting a drum count? Because if they don't, then you're totally right.
>>
>>13766864
You mean song?
>>
>>13766875
Tomorrow off-vocal played in one of the later episodes.
>>
>>13766881
Tomorrow is shit
>>
>>13766847
I suspect it was politics. Can't keep Ver in a regular jail, but he's too valuable of an asset and research specimen to just kill off. Plus it didn't seem like there was any issue with keeping him there under normal circumstances anyway; he only escaped because the Dragon Palace was being wrecked by Gear vs. Alchemist combat.
>>
>>13766875
>Miku didn't get a song
>The only second track used in the show was Little Miracle
It hurts so bad.
>>
>>13766835

A man can dream and a shit ton of money to those jews would've done it.
>>
>>13766886
Nobody agrees.
>>
>>13766894
>Boo hoo, feel bad for the brat throwing a tantrum for 500 years
It's shit
>>
>>13766893
Still not as much money as pachinko.
>>
>>13766897
Meme harder.
>>
>>13766887
They had him locked up for a good while, and never made any reference to trying to get info out of him in the show or supplementary materials. Even though he hadn't broken out yet, he apparently had the resources and freedom to get more research done, and given the fact that he was a super genius with a magical relic eating arm, it was only a matter of time before he broke out on his own. He isn't the type to stay locked up.
>>
>>13766903
Calling the truth a meme doesn't make the song less shit
>>
>>13766894
I do.
>>
>>13766893
They got rid of Kojima even though MGS5 was a success because he went overbudget on it, I don't think they're going to reinvest in an old IP even if it has the potential for future success without a continuous flow of cash to support it. Who knows why they stopped making Shinki, anyway, the TV anime came out AFTER they'd done so.
>>
>>13766907
Carol being a 500-year-old womanchild doesn't somehow decrease the technical qualities of her songs.
>>
>>13766917
No you don't.
>>
I just thought of something.

If Chris was trying to hit Lieur, and she almost hit Shirabe (with Kiri being within arm's reach) then that means Lieur jumped right in front of DMJii. Why the hell didn't they do anything when their enemy jumped in front of their faces?
>>
>>13766920
The song is garbage because the lyrics are just trying to get you to pity her. I never said Genocide was bad.
>>
>>13766924
Dumb and Dumber strike again.
>>
>>13766760
Looks like a MMZ reploid
>>
>>13766924
Maybe Uzziel's Stand power is to absorb competence from others.

Which would explain why it lost so quickly after everyone started acing more intelligent.
>>
File: hira084272.jpg (852KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hira084272.jpg
852KB, 1920x1080px
I really want to fuck Shirabe, break her hymen, and just impregnate her with my seed. Dont care about Kirika.
>>
File: 5a00dfcd9.png (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5a00dfcd9.png
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>13767037
I want to be consumed by my urges and inseminate Hibiki and Miku at the same time.
>>
Does Kayano ever do the radio shows?
>>
>>13767037
I assume you've seen this then?

http://exhentai.org/g/884774/709632e2ee/
>>
>>13767170
But I want it to be consensual and on our wedding night.
>>
>>13767138
She wanted to but couldn't for some reason.
>>
>>13767174
>Waiting for the wedding night
>>
>>13767179
Does she like the show? Love her singing. Hope she gets impregnated soon.
>>
>>13767185
No. She hates an anime which she voices a character for.
>>
>>13767180
I'm Mormon.
>>
>>13767190
No need to get pissy.
>>
>>13767193
And?
Do you wear magic mormon underwear?
>>
>>13767180
Hey, I'm a pure man.
>>
File: CZAlLePWEAAissF.jpg-orig.jpg (116KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
CZAlLePWEAAissF.jpg-orig.jpg
116KB, 1024x682px
>>
File: chris wedding.jpg (106KB, 600x800px)
chris wedding.jpg
106KB, 600x800px
>>13767201
Good for you, personally I wouldn't be able to hold out that long
>>
Anon from this morning who said I'd translate the interview here. I'm going to read over it now. I'm not going to translate the entire thing because I suspect it'll be filled with stuff like "Yeah, there were a lot of awesome songs and we all tried out best!" but rather, I'll just give an overview. If there are any particularly good lines, I'll translate those directly. If anyone better with moon notices anything I misread, feel free to say something. Here I go:

The first page doesn't really have anything on it. That section on the bottom right is basically illegible, but it just looks like the normal synopsis in mag interviews we've been seeing since before the show aired.

Second page starts by saying "This is a story about Hibiki looking at herself, and improving herself." Apparently she improved during GX. Who knew?

First line is them asking Aoi for her thoughts about GX as she looks back and thinks about it. She said "This season was full of burning hot developments just like every other one. At the start, Hibiki lost her ability to sing out of nowhere, and then she had to save Miku. We got to see her rise up again to save her, and even though it was only episode 4, it kind of felt like a finale (lol)." Then she talks about how everything was more doki doki that ever because Hibiki was fighting an enemy that she couldn't go all out against, and it was the first time fighting someone like this (because this was different than seasons one and two apparently). The interviewer said they admire Hibiki's ability to stand back up no matter how many times she gets knocked down.
>>
>>13767308
The next paragraph is super blurry at the start (if anyone can read that, please say something). I can't read the first sentence, but then it looks like she says "I don't think the bond between Hibiki and Miku can ever be broken" or something to that extent. This next line is definitely getting translated as is. "Their relationship has already been firmly established, and I think it's become even deeper than that the bonds of a married couple. (lol)" Then she talks about how Hibiki never really worried about herself, but she had Miku and topdad show up and then she wondered if Hibiki really had the time to properly worry about herself or think over who she is and improve herself. Next question (or rather prompt, as it’s not a question) is that GX was all about the topdad and he played a huge role, and that his presence was intense. "I wondered what kind of horrible father would stick their kid with a bill at a family restaurant. (lol)、but I think he had a strange presence and some stuff about him that I couldn't hate." The next line starts with "At the end of the day, her powerless papa may have shown how pathetic he could be, but- and then the next paragraph starts and I can't read the rest of the sentence. It'd be swell if someone had a better scan so I could read it. I'm pretty sure it says "but he saved Hibiki and I think that made Hibiki super happy."
>>
>>13767319
Back to literal. “Personally, her relationship with her father revealed a previously unseen side of Hibiki, and at first it was really painful for me, but I think it all turned out really well. Hibiki who had always lived her life without relying on someone actually turned out to have someone who was supporting her the whole time.” I’m going to assume that she was being held at gunpoint, because there’s no way she thought that Heiki Hecchara shit was helping Hibiki, or that everyone else (especially Miku) wasn’t supporting her. Then she talks about how the Hibiki that was fighting to help people but she couldn’t get papa out of her head and then she jobbed because she couldn’t concentrate during the fight. “Up through season 2 it was a story about Hibiki growing into the role of a hero, but GX was about taking back the bonds of father and child, and I thought that GX was about her growing as a girl.”
>>
>>13767327
Next prompt is about Carol’s relationship blah blah blah bonds and consciousness. Next paragraph starts off blurry, from where I can make it out it says “Papa had papa’s own reasons for things and there are some parts of that which are forgivable, and some which aren’t.” I think. Apparently Carol’s papa, being a man of science and healing, wasn’t a completely sympathetic guy. Then it talks about repeating the same thing over and over again to convey real feelings, and Carol looking at the same kind of memories. I may be misinterpreting something here, or I may be missing something important about the blurry line before, I’m not sure, but I think it’s comparing how Carol and Hibiki both had memories about their dad’s and looked back on them to try to figure out what they were thinking and feeling. Then she says how Carol refused to take Hibiki’s hand in the end, and Hibiki still wanted to save her, and that she thinks those feelings got across. She then said she thought it was interesting that Carol remembered/saw her father when Hibiki was reaching her hand out. “I wonder if Hibiki’s finally become a father-like figure (lol).” Next comment is she definitely worries about people like a father would (lol).
>>
File: Aoi interview 2.jpg (311KB, 1044x1437px) Image search: [Google]
Aoi interview 2.jpg
311KB, 1044x1437px
>>13767334
The next line is cut off in the middle, but it talks about saving Tsubasa and Chris, something about Miku, and then the impression she got of some seen being that (someone) felt like a child. I really need the first part of the last paragraph to be visible to read that. They then ask her if Hibiki will be able to handle her family stuff well after this. “I think she’ll be daijoubu! Papa gets excited a bit too easily sometimes (any pro moon anons know if I’m using the right meaning for お調子者 here?), and I don’t think mama’s fully forgiven him yet, and grandma’s still there, but I think Hibiki will join them all together.” I guess adult problems and feelings don’t matter as long as you’re heiki hecchara.

Last prompt. “Lastly, let’s hear how you feel about the Live coming up.” I’m not doing it word for word, but there’s a bunch of songs and she’s hyped to be on stage at Budoukan. There’s gonna be some cool stuff to show off, and she’s really looking forward to it.

That’s all.

Guess I should also post the interview in case anyone wants to read it or check what I wrote.
>>
>>13767334
> Apparently Carol’s papa, being a man of science and healing, wasn’t a completely sympathetic guy.
Alchemy isn't all fun and games, after all. Gotta blow up a few steaks in the process.
>>
>>13767363
That's true. My dad got in the habit of overcooking meat because my mom won't eat it any other way, and I'll never forgive him for that.
>>
>>13767374
Wouldn't that be your mom's fault?
>>
>>13767374
Your dad is an alchemist?
>>
>>13767394
She has shit taste in steak, and that's one thing, but there's no need for him to overcook everything else he makes for everyone else.
>>
>>13767374
He couldn't just cook whatever your mom was eating longer and take the others off when they were done normally?
>>
>>13767346
>There’s gonna be some cool stuff to show off, and she’s really looking forward to it.
So, S4 trailer, the other Geahs getting Figmas possibly, a game in the works, a film, spin-off, what else?
>>
>>13767402
No, rather wouldn't it be your mom's fault that you also hate having your steak etc a certain way?

>why does my son have shit taste in steak
And so forth
>>
>>13767406
Pachinko.
>>
>>13767406
If S4 is mediocre, I hope it's the last season. There really isnt much direction left
>>
>>13767422
>There really isnt much direction left
I didn't know direction was an expendable resource. Maybe Kaneko just needs a Magic Carrot so he can cast Hi-Direction, or something.
>>
>>13767374
>Overcooking steak
Absolutely disgusting
You arent even supposed to cook it at all
>>
>>13767431
>I didn't know direction was an expendable resource.
GX tells me it is.

If not for the alca noise, some random fag in powersuit or Genjuro can fight too. Gears seem kind of pointless. It sucks but season 1 is the best season, then G, then GX. It's not a good sign for me.
>>
>>13767434
You have to cook it. Because what's worse than it being cooked well-done?

If IT'S RAAAAAAAAAAW!
>>
File: CN1qrvjWwAISxSI.png orig.png (330KB, 480x655px) Image search: [Google]
CN1qrvjWwAISxSI.png orig.png
330KB, 480x655px
>>13767422
Kaneko needs at least 30 hours to tell his whole story. We're just in the mid-game point where the story is about to kick into shit gets real mode after the midboss fight.
>>
>>13767447
>replying to a false flagging well donefag
Don't be a donkey.
>>
>>13767374
I just throw mine on the grill on full blast to quick cook it since it's cold outside. Comes out half charred but whatever I just toss some ketchup on it for flavor.
>>
>>13767455
Kaneko, stop
>>
>>13767403
That's the problem. That's why I can't forgive him.

>>13767414
No, because she knows I don't eat food that way, doesn't cook it for me that way, doesn't complain if people undercook it and doesn't try to make people cater to her tastes. My dad just got in the habit of cooking for her (they were together long before I was eating steaks) and he never broke the habit. It's his fault.
>>
>>13767434
>You arent even supposed to cook it at all
>Not searing your steak
Don't be stupid.

>>13767447
Ramsay is my 3DPD husbando. He is the only perfect 3D man who isn't a seiyuu like Sugita.
>>
File: 1422728523787.jpg (777KB, 2893x4092px) Image search: [Google]
1422728523787.jpg
777KB, 2893x4092px
>>13767461
Nana = you
Yukarin = Kaneko
>>
>>13767444
Gears also seem kind of pointless when you consider that any jagoff can learn magic and easily be able to overpower six Gears.

I don't think there's any problem with making the story reduce the importance of the Gears if they tied it in by actually letting military dudes and Genjuro get out there and see some usefulness.

It'd be cool to see the Gears get some backup and interact with them even a little bit. It happened a little bit in S1's flashback where the soldiers talk about Kanade's song.
>>
>>13767444
Only thing like a powersuit we've seen so far is a geah, I don't know why you say they're pointless. Without it Chris doesn't have dakka.

And how'd those security dudes stack up against Phara oh wait.
>>
>Spend a long time translating an interview for people to read
>Everyone just wants to talk about steaks
Ok. I'm making skirt steak salad tomorrow night. What are you guys cooking?

>>13767459
Except for you. I don't ever want to hear what you cook. You sound like the kind of idiot who would put a metal spoon in a microwave.
>>
File: 1443529858429.jpg (45KB, 550x397px) Image search: [Google]
1443529858429.jpg
45KB, 550x397px
>>13767459
You are a menace.
>>
>>13767459
I have like negative cooking knowledge and I still cringed at that.
>>
>>13767492
>say you're going to translate something
>insert a bunch of snide comments
Thanks asshole
>>
>>13767490
>And how'd those security dudes stack up against Phara oh wait.
They had 0 training montages.
>>
Beef liver with onions best food.
>>
>>13767505
Translating gets boring. Feel free to translate it yourself next time if you don't want a commentary, though.
>>
File: 1448329248687.jpg (34KB, 266x257px) Image search: [Google]
1448329248687.jpg
34KB, 266x257px
>>13767459
> Just finished grilling steak an hour ago
> Read this

Triggered as fuck.
>>
>>13767346
>something about Miku, and then the impression she got of some seen being that (someone) felt like a child.
She's saying that when Elfnein is together with HibiMiku, she looks like their child. "That since still left an impression in me (lol)"

>おちょうしもの お調子者
>a person easily flattered [elated] by praise or flattery
>a frivolous [thoughtless] person.
What an accurate description of topdad.
>>
>>13767488
> any jagoff can learn magic
Hey now, becoming a wizard takes serious work and dedication. Not just any schmuck can pull it off.

>>13767492
School's starting, so not much time for cooking during the week. I prepared a lovely tender steak a few months ago, though. Sauteed some mushrooms and onions to go with it and then pan-fried the steak in the remaining oil. Just a little salt and pepper as seasoning, and it was delicious.
>>
File: 51226953_p3.png (194KB, 600x591px) Image search: [Google]
51226953_p3.png
194KB, 600x591px
>>13767528
>since
*scene
>>
>>13767455
I want to poke Carol's thighs and upper arms.
>>
>>13767488
>on't think there's any problem with making the story reduce the importance of the Gears
The main sell of the anime is Nana singing. And then singing powersuits.

It kind of limits itself.
>>
File: 1442241248737.png (520KB, 700x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1442241248737.png
520KB, 700x1100px
>>13767492
Well there wasn't really anything new or interesting in it really. In the end it's just Aoi's thoughts on Hibiki and Topdad which just sound like she's trying to find something good about it, and then it's just Aoi's (maybe coerced) thoughts. Just sounds like a stock actress trying to talk good about her product.

>>13767528
Like this, she had before said she felt Elf9 looked like HibiMiku's kid on the radio show.
>>
>>13767536
I want to douse Carol in petrol then set it on fire.
>>
>>13767528
>Elf9
That would explain all the kana I saw, I just couldn't make it out. I saw the scene line, but had no idea which scene we were talking about.

>What an accurate description of topdad.
That's the one I assumed it meant, but apparently it can also mean "matter of chance" so I didn't know if she was hinting at him being likely to just up and run out on them again.

Thanks.
>>
>>13767542
And then eat her with ketchup?
>>
>>13767550
Hell no, I'm no monster.
>>
>>13767529
Did you just pan fry it, or did you properly sear it? Gotta sear the steak. And don't let being busy stop you from cooking, a home cooked meal is always worth it.

>>13767541
I know, I'm just messing around. Yeah, she only actually said bad stuff for specifics, then just said "But yeah, I think it was totally cool and will be daijoubu". It's nice to dream about a "raw" interview, though.

Steaks are definitely more interesting than topdad.
>>
>/ssg/ - Seared Steaks General
>>
>>13767488
The soldiers who talked about Kanade's song were being saved by them, just like all the other soldiers we don't see them accomplish anything?

The important part of that scene was serving as an inspiration for Kanade to become a professional singer and encourage Tsubasa to join her. And because of the soldier's dialogue I guess it could be argued it might've also planted the thought in Kanade's head that culminated in her telling Hibiki not to give up living which went on to be Hibiki's catchphrase.
>>
>>13767568
>which went on to be Hibiki's catchphrase.
Get with the times grandpa, it's heiki hecchara now
>>
>>13767572
A little prickly tonight anon? Yes that too, she's also been saying that since S1.

But she did have at least one "don't give up on living" in GX.
>>
>>13767563
I don't have a grill so I just did it at medium-high heat in a frying pan. Got the nice not-quite-blackened bits on the outside with a nice juicy rare/medium-rare inside.
>>
File: 1438374627453.jpg (423KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438374627453.jpg
423KB, 1280x720px
>>13767564
Steak is serious business.
>>
File: Chris rage.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Chris rage.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>13767327
>“Personally, her relationship with her father revealed a previously unseen side of Hibiki, and at first it was really painful for me, but I think it all turned out really well. Hibiki who had always lived her life without relying on someone actually turned out to have someone who was supporting her the whole time.”
What the fuck is this nonsense?
>>
>>13767600
That's the stock answer Kaneko made her rehearse.
>>
>>13767600
I think he's talking about Miku. Who else could he be talking about?
>>
File: 1450084926290.jpg (984KB, 1280x2160px)
1450084926290.jpg
984KB, 1280x2160px
>>13767564
Obligatory.
>>
>>13767600
Dykes are not people, they do not count.
>>
>>13767538
No, I don't mean to reduce the character's importance. I mean reduce the importance of them being Symphogears.

We don't need justification on why Symphogears are the main combatants anymore. In the first season it made sense because they needed to explain why an untrained teenager like Hibiki needed to be put in the situation and the answer was because she was one of the only ones capable of fighting Noise. Now that any Gear can go Musou on Noise there's no reason to care about whether or not trained soldiers with guns aren't appearing on the battlefield.

I wouldn't be for a complete genre shift but seeing SONG actually act as an organization by having backup with covering fire or ability to hold the line while the Gears take the offense or other sort of support wouldn't be unwelcome. Better that than to just have the operators stare at screens and act as the peanut gallery.
>>
>>13767608
I've got bad news.

>>13767613
And what about her poor mother and grandmother and Genjuro?
>>
>discussing dragons dogma in the Steak grilling general
>>
>>13767619
>Genjuro
Who?
>>
>>13767625
The big guy for you
>>
>>13767624
>discussing normal steak in the sour beast steak general
>>
>>13767613
What about Chris, prsumably the stroganoffettes, Genjuro?
>>
>>13767592
Good lord anon, learn how to do it right.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FYZHkjgwdc

>>13767625
Some old action hero who died right after the Frontier incident and got replaced with a fagbot.
>>
>>13767600
Her catchphrase of dont worry you'll be fine was her father supporting her
>>
>>13767646
I know what she's referring to, that godawful little miracle scene will haunt my memories for a while. I just can't believe she actually said that and undermined every other character who actually helped Hibiki instead of giving her a tool to deny reality.
>>
>>13767655
You remember that time she lied to Miku's face and said everything would be fine as she made everything worse?
That was her dad "helping". Let that sink in.
>>
File: 1436758727932.jpg (46KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1436758727932.jpg
46KB, 453x604px
>>13767269
I don't think she'd let me hold out that long.
>>
>>13767645
The main thing I did differently was not using any butter (mainly because I didn't think of it, nice idea). I also used a meat thermometer to check doneness at the end, which did let some of the juices out, so I'll try his rule of thumb next time.
>>
>>13767696
I also didn't have any bits of fat on the side to finish up with, so eh.
>>
>>13767682
I already know. That's why I'm mad.
>>
>>13767696
>I also used a meat thermometer to check doneness
Didn't that hurt?
>>
Every time I look back to how Kanade died it seems really underwhelming

>killed by Swan Song, something literally every other gear survives without fatal injury except Tsubasa and Serena
>Said Swan Song was pulled out against like ten noise
>>
>>13767696
I use a meat thermometer as well, but it's the chef grade kind that hardly damages the meat. The important thing is to have the pan super hot, and have the steak dry and at room temp before starting.

>>13767706
That's based on the cut you use, not all steaks have that.
>>
>>13767717
>inb4 that one argument again
Here we go, count zero.
>>
>>13767717
Even Serena was killed by rocks, not the Zesshou.

>Said Swan Song was pulled out against like ten noise
That was back when Noise could move and they had two minibosses left. Hibiki would've been dead if she didn't.
>>
>>13767726
> The important thing is to have the pan super hot, and have the steak dry and at room temp before starting.
Yeah, I made sure to let the steak warm up and patted it dry before putting it in the pan.
>>
>>13767717
That's what happens when a LiNKER uses shitty old K-LiNKER, and then stops using it to prevent interference, and then tries to zesshou incorrectly.

Note the 1+2almost deaths were due to them channeling their zesshous incorrectly through their body and not their armed gears, something that had been taught better by the time G rolls around.
>>
>>13767717
>Swan Song
It's Sparb Song.
>>
>>13767746
Also: Tusbasa and Serena only survived despite their internal organs exploding because they were more naturally attuned to Symphogear than Kanade, and even then they were dead without any help. Tsubasa got help and Serena got rocks.
>>
>>13767742
Nice. I also salt and pepper it a while before cooking to draw the moisture out for a more even sear, and to let the salt tenderize it a bit.
>>
I just soak everything I eat in Worcester.
>>
>>13767769
> Worcester
> Not brown sauce
>>
I just soak everything in gasoline and Styrofoam.
>>
>>13767782
Still better than charred with ketchup.
>>
>>13767784
What's worse, charred with catsup or perfectly cooked with catsup?
>>
>>13767789

Perfectly cooked with catsup.
>>
>>13767792
I've never tried mayonegg. Is it a good side to catsupsteak?
>>
>>13767796

Like eggs scrambled with mayonnaise, or just eggs that someone's dumped a load of mayo on?
>>
>>13767796
Mayo and eggs are the two main ingredients of deviled eggs, which are fantastic, so sure.
>>
>>13767796
>mayo
Worse than topdad x Hitler slashfic.
>>
>>13767769
> When the recipe was first mixed at the pharmacy of John Wheeley Lea and William Henry Perrins, the resulting product was so strong that it was considered inedible and the barrel was abandoned in the basement. Looking to make space in the storage area a few years later, the chemists decided to try it again, and discovered that the sauce had fermented and mellowed and was now palatable.
"Hey, remember that nasty shit we left down here years ago? Let's give it another try, surely it can't be too moldy."
>>
>>13767808

How do you think people invented eating cheese
>>
>>13767808
Hey, nobody complains about the aging of wine, whiskey or Nanoha.
>>
>>13767814
I still want to know what crazy motherfucker cracked open an oyster and decided it looked edible.
>>
>>13767769
Literally almost half as bad as topdad.
>>
>>13767808

If you stop and really think about it, most every discovery in human history can be pared down to "what happens if we do this crazy/nonsense/ridiculous thing and see what happens?". We're apparently quite good at it.
>>
>>13767817
He must have been of otter descent.
>>
>>13767804
>>
>>13767816
Well some people complain about the aging of Nanoha

They are not ma' niggas.
>>
File: Accelerator.png (145KB, 344x393px) Image search: [Google]
Accelerator.png
145KB, 344x393px
>>13767798
I squeeze the mayonnaise onto the egg.
Mayonegg.
>>
>>13767830
>not taking out the yolk, mixing it with mayo, then putting it back in
>>
>>13767833
Don't forget the paprika.
>>
>>13767833
Christ, I feel old, now.
>>
>>13767645
I can't learn anything if he's not yelling at me.
>>
I've been listening to non-geah songs for a while after listening to nothing but geah/Nana songs.

At one point I thought about the geahs covering Twintails Dreamer. I'm not sure how that even happened.
>>
>>13767839
Crank up the volume then
>>
>>13767838

We were too busy watching magical girl shows to catch up with Arrested Development
>>
>>13767821
This. Just look at the discovery of phosphorus.
>>
>>13767845
I assume it involves some explosions?
>>
>>13767844
Still waiting on my magical girl romance show where she's a cat burglar and the love interest/rival is a kamen rider ripoff.
So basically I guess what that ladybug show is, but in reverse and with more development.
>>
>>13767848
It involves pee.
>>
>>13767848
It involves piss.
>>
>>13767839
DO YOU WANT TO EAT A STEAK? DO YOU WANT TO EAT A STEAK THAT'S NOT FUCKING RAW? HOW ABOUT YOU LEARN TO SEAR THE FUCKING STEAK PROPERLY SO YOU DON'T END UP COOKING A SOGGY, RUBBERY PIECE OF SHIT THAT LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING DMJII USED TO EAT AS POORFAGS, OR SOMETHING SO OVERDONE THAT CAROL CALLS IT PAPA?
>>
>>13767848
Actually it's just a whole lot of piss
>>
File: itaba the qtest.png (193KB, 308x460px) Image search: [Google]
itaba the qtest.png
193KB, 308x460px
>>13767841
Because best girl was in Twintails maybe.
>>
>>13767459
>Ketchup

Triggered.
>>
>>13767848
Some german guy in the 17th century was trying to alchemy up the Philosopher's Stone (because of course he was) with his piss.
>>
>>13767853
>>13767857
>>13767859

Exactly. How on earth did someone go LEMME BOIL SOME PISS AND IT'LL BE GOOD STUFF without wondering where he went so wrong?

Although this was back when they still believed in alchemy, so that's pretty par. Ain't science cool?
>>
>>13767864
Maria is the best girl?

I'm unconvinced.
>>
>>13767878
Gotta love the "let's just do some random bullshit and see what happens" kind of science.
>>
>>13767878
A lot of alchemy was trying to figure out what the human body (and the stuff that came out of it) was made of so they could figure out immortality
>>
File: 1439769775082.png (203KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1439769775082.png
203KB, 800x600px
>>13767883
Fluffiest Bird.
>>
>>13767878
Weren't some so-called alchemists of the time saying that once they discovered the philosopher's stone they'd be able to transmute dung into gold? It's not that far off.

Also uh the four humors were probably involved I dunno man don't ask me ask him.
>>
>tfw local people here put chilli sauce or anything that involves chilli on almost everything edible here
>>
File: Hahaha.jpg (21KB, 274x386px) Image search: [Google]
Hahaha.jpg
21KB, 274x386px
>It isn't precisely known where he acquired the vast amounts of human urine he is thought to have used. Some claim he initially took it from his wife and her friends. Others claim he approached the German Army and requested to collect the soldiers' urine. It was also said that he was especially interested in beer drinkers' urine, because it had a "yellow hue to it." In the end, it is thought that he collected upwards of 1500 gallons of urine over the course of his experiments. Whether those specifics are true or not, Brand did collect vats of human urine and began his attempts to turn the golden liquid into literal gold.
REMINDER THAT CAROL IS ALSO AN ALCHEMIST.
>>
>>13767885

And that's why the development of science fascinates me. The concepts and drives came from utter nonsense but they slowly developed and were refined into things we see as mundane.

More simply: hypothesize, test, record, repeat.
>>
>>13767890
> Alchemists all hyped about turning lead into gold
Imagine if they were shown the particle accelerators and amount of energy needed to actually do it.
>>
>>13767895
>REMINDER THAT CAROL IS ALSO AN ALCHEMIST.
>all those piss edits were just showing off her alchemy skills
Deepest lore.
>>
>>13767895
God, imagine the smell. Though at least he wasn't collecting poop.
>>
>>13767883
She's kind of a C-lister so I'm not surprised you didn't recognize the voice.
>>
>>13767878
Alchemists were all about trying to make random things into gold. They boiled down piss at one point.
>>
>>13767889
>not the fluffiest
>it's an octopus cat thing
The only thing not wrong in your statement in the ".".

>>13767895
Just imagining this old alchemist guy with a mission in his mind and a song in his heart going from door to door asking people for bottles of their piss just puts a huge smile on my face, it's kinda adorable.
>>
>>13767906
The dude married twice. TWICE.
>>
>>13767901
>you're right it's just expensive and impractical if you actually want to make gold
Probably glad that they're more-or-less correct, but a little heartbroken too.
>>
>>13767910
Also Smurfs. I'm still not sure how that was supposed to work.
>>
>>13767864
But best Twintails doesn't even have a voice yet.

Doesn't have twintails, either.
>>
>>13767906
>Though at least he wasn't collecting poop.
Have you ever smelled a vat of stagnant urine?
>>
>>13767917
He wanted that gold and thought he had it figured out. Crazy but determined.
>>
>/sgg/: steaks, alchemy, piss collecting, twintails, and season 2 never ever
>>
File: Tg_logo.png (197KB, 600x652px) Image search: [Google]
Tg_logo.png
197KB, 600x652px
>/sgg/ - Alchemy and /ck/

We're slowly becoming the /tg/ of /m/
>>
>>13767917

It's not like most people have a use for it, why not give it to the local nutjob?
>>
>>13767907
Oh of course.

Yes you are correct I don't know where my head was.
>>
>>13767930
Please no, the last thing we need is quests
>>
>>13767919
> "So you don't actually do any alchemy? You just... shoot tiny little particles at each other really fast and hope they collide?"
> "Yup. Happens for every two particles out of a million."

>>13767925
Yes. Pee left in a toilet for a month gets pretty rancid.
>>
>>13767925
I used to be an EMT. I can smell urine and liver failure from a mile away.
>>
File: 1288716505721.jpg (62KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1288716505721.jpg
62KB, 750x600px
>>13767930
We've got enough scientists and engineers for it.
>>
Alchemists didn't quite grasp economy, inflation and all that stuff, did they?
>>
>>13767948
I hope things are working out for energy industry(?) anon.
>>
>>13767951

Economics hadn't been invented yet

And honestly the "stuff into gold" one was just the most popular motive, they also wanted immortality, good health, dental hygiene, etc.
>>
>>13767951
The laws of supply and demand weren't really written about until after alchemists were long gone
>>
>>13767936
Doesn't /tg/ already have a symphogear quest?
God, I remember /tg/ before quest threads became multiple threads at once. Started around the time of Kill la Kill, with of course two obligatory KlK quest threads.
>>
>>13767951
I still don't quite understand why inflation is considered necessary. If your system of currency can't support your level of economic growth, shouldn't you look for a different method of representing value?
>>
>>13767962
Didn't that happen before 2013?
>>
>>13767951
If you can make unlimited gold, why the shit would you care about saving your first and second wives' fortunes?
>>
>>13767951
>learn to turn stuff into gold
>people hear about this
>trade you their livestock stuff for gold
>they realize nobody has livestock that they need to live except you
>enslave them

It needs some kinks worked out but I think it's a decent rough draft.
>>
>>13767967

Barter!
>>
>>13767970
The influx of quest threads started around mid 2013. Before that, /tg/ was angry about elves instead of ERPing as little girls rolling dice.
>>
>>13767958
17th century, man, I'm pretty sure banks already existed back then. Uncharted Waters never lied to me.
>>
>>13767983

Being angry about elves is an ancient, ancient meme from Usenet days. The influx of younger users who are less angry about elves would have changed that.
>>
>>13767978
>>they realize nobody has livestock that they need to live except you
>>enslave them
You skipped the "prevent them from killing you for the livestock and whatever other gold you have" part.
>>
>>13767988
There's an Order 1886 joke here, somewhere.

>>13767991
When do you think that influx was? 2013. When everyones' favorite animus started getting quest threads they could participate in, until the thread was nary but MtG, Quests, and ash.
>>
>>13767997
You hire a bunch of mercenaries with your infinite gold, duh
>>
>>13767998
>When do you think that influx was? 2013

It was actually 2011, after the great nazimod purge and the exodus of the drawfags
>>
>>13767978

Do you have an exit strategy? What's your plan to keep a legit front? Did you make sure your device was plugged in? Is your target area large enough to be sustainable? Are you able to protect yourself from avaricious backstabbers?

Gotta think about these things.
>>
>>13767962
Oh god I remember the KlK quest threads. Such strange places.

I was always in Kamen Rider Sengoku Quest. Shame it stopped happening.
>>
>>13768019
>I was always in Kamen Rider Sengoku Quest
You were part of the cancer.
>>
>>13768019
>Taking party in any of the quest cancer
>>
File: I wanna die.jpg (197KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
I wanna die.jpg
197KB, 1440x810px
>>13768023
O-oh
>>
>>13767918
>By the time his first wife died he had exhausted her money on this pursuit. He then married his second wife Margaretha, a wealthy widow whose financial resources allowed him to continue the search.
Not saying he did it for the gold, but he did it for the gold.
>>
>>13768036
If your OP is fanart by a not-japanese person, you're cancer. It's an easy test.

>>13768039
Oh, absolutely. The second I read that when going through the article, I thought "He totally killed his first wife".
>muh philosopher's stone
>>
>>13768045
Yeah, definitely thought that too.
Just think of all the experiments he did with his wife's remains.
They probably all involved piss in some way.
>>
>>13768073
Great. We discovered the first recorded case of a golden shower fetishist.
Unless someone has records that go earlier they can offer.
>>
File: magical realm.png (27KB, 213x262px)
magical realm.png
27KB, 213x262px
>>13768076
I would imagine it dates back a lot further than that
>>
>>13766760
Are those Barbatos parts?
>>
Oh great, now I want a psycho/badass piss-bending Hennig as a Symphogear villain or maybe a Servant.
>>
>>13768076
didn't Zeus piss on a girl and make her pregnant?

AND WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THIS?
>>
>>13768089
He got someone pregnant while being a cloud of sparkles, at least.
>>
>>13768085
>not designating an episode of the neverever Symphogear SoL to "Carol's Wondrous Journey to Mastering Alchemy."

>>13768089
Ey, I brought it back. It's all good.
The real question is "You remember that time Zeus saw a hot chick on a beach, so he turned into a bull, grabbed her, ran across the ocean to an empty island, and fucked her while in bull form until she was pregnant?"
>>
>>13768089
You can just safely assume, whatever fetish you can think of, Zeus already did it first.
>>
File: confused chris.gif (231KB, 325x570px) Image search: [Google]
confused chris.gif
231KB, 325x570px
>>13768089
This is pretty run of the mill around here
>>
>>13768089
Would you rather we discussed rhetoric?
>>
>>13768099
Zeus was an absolute madgod.
>>
>>13768109
Nah, that was his wife.
All Zeus ever did was fuck chicks he wasn't married to.
His wife would hold grudges against his children born from these affairs until she made them go mad in rage, lash out, kill their whole family, and then spend twelve years redeeming themselves because they genuinely were good people until she got involved.
>>
>>13768089
I think it was supposed to be a beam of sunlight or something; Zeus is the god of the sky I guess?

Like, there was a big deal in the myth that she was supposed to be completely isolated in darkness, right? And she goes to the window and boom, Zeus nails her. I'm obviously rusty but I really don't think that particular shower of gold was urine.
>>
>>13768114
Her husband is king of the gods #1 most powerful anyone anywhere. She can't punish him for his unfaithfulness because he's more powerful than her, so she punishes his bastards instead.

Hera looks goddamn tame compared to Dionysus.
>I thought you were the fun party god why is everyone dead holy shit it keeps happening
>>
File: 1453183596780.png (53KB, 990x718px) Image search: [Google]
1453183596780.png
53KB, 990x718px
>>
>>13768116
So basically Zeus saw a girl so pale that she was transparent and busted a light nut all over her womb?

>>13768123
Wait, what did the god of wine do?
>>
>>13768114
I love how greek gods are just horrible people with all kinds of personality disorders and psychopathies.
Also funny how the one nice guy who just minded his business most of the time got the villain stick in today's media just because his job and place are suddenly evil for us.
>captcha: 666
Hah.
>>
>>13768116
Though one of the reasons he did all that was because a human would die if they saw his true form.

>>13768125
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maenad
>>
>>13768128
>I love how greek gods are just horrible people with all kinds of personality disorders and psychopathies.
Pretty much. It feels the most "legit" of religions alongside hinduism and egyptian myth, rather than just "our god spent 3000 years being a massive genocidal dickhead, then decided that everyone should be forgiven."
>>
>>13768128
The only bad thing I can say about Hades was that he really shouldn't have asked Zeus for advice about women.
>>
>>13768114
>>13768109
The gods of greek mythologies were way ahead of their time.

>Hades wanted Persephone as his wife
>Kidnaps her
>Later, when confronted by everyone about it, he agrees to return Persephone
>But tricks her into eating food from the underworld, which led to her having to stay there for part of a year
>>
>>13768134
>Dionysus came to his birthplace, Thebes, where neither Pentheus, his cousin who was now king, nor Pentheus’ mother Agave, Dionysus’ aunt (Semele’s sister) acknowledged his divinity. Dionysus punished Agave by driving her insane, and in that condition, she killed her son and tore him to pieces.
I'm two sentences in and what the fuck wine god?
>select all images with steak
>>
>>13768089
>AND WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THIS?

We're just one post away from scatman showing up next.
>>
>>13768144
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE0XcdM22Yo
>>
Dionysus delighted, as a child, in tearing kids into pieces and bringing them back to life again.

>>13768141
Hades was basically the indoors nerd loser brother who was too smart for everyone else.
>his defining feature is his helmet
>disney movie makes him never wear any hat so he can have a flaming head
>>
This thread sure went places
Now I'm sad again that I'll never cook for Chris
>>
Hades just isn't given the respect he should have.
>Gave equal treatment to everyone in the Underworld
>Except the one guy who tried to steal Persephone away from him

>Didn't do any relatively nasty shit while doing his job of managing the shittiest of all realms, the Underworld
>Gets portrayed as evil in modern media, while Zeus, the guy who did all sorts of nasty shit, is commonly portrayed as a good god

>Hades was only depicted outside of the Underworld once in myth, and even that is believed to have been an instance where he had just left the gates of the Underworld, which was when Heracles shot him with an arrow as Hades was attempting to defend the city of Plyus
>>
>>13768173
>Now I'm sad again that I'll never cook for Chris
Fuck you man, I don't need to be reminded every night.
>>
>>13768184
I'll make us some steak sometime to cheer us up then
>>
>>13768195
Milk steak?
>>
>>13768195
I can cook my own damn steak. What I can't do is cook one for my waifu.
>>
File: okuyasu feel.png (49KB, 171x441px) Image search: [Google]
okuyasu feel.png
49KB, 171x441px
>>13768181
I deeply feel for Hades.
It's always the associal shut-in who gets the weirdo bad rep.
>>
>>13768198
Fine then, I'll keep all this delicious steak for myself. Asshole.
>>
>>13768199
In XX years, I bet those plebeians will say that they LOVE weaving tapestries like I did, even though they spent years laughing at me while they painted their shitty pots.
>>
>>13768201
The odds of you being anywhere near me are infinitesimally small. I wouldn't want to eat a cold steak, as that's just a waste of meat.

What kind of steak did you cook?
>>
File: I Feel You.jpg (17KB, 148x348px)
I Feel You.jpg
17KB, 148x348px
>>13768199
>Part 4 almost
>>
>>13768211
I said I would make some steak sometime, not that I already did. I am currently steakless.
>>
File: [desire to fist intensifies].jpg (98KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
[desire to fist intensifies].jpg
98KB, 1920x1080px
>>13768214
>I am currently steakless.
>>
>>13768219
Well I can't exactly cook shit here at uni man
>>
>>13768212
I really hope someone subs it with the original Duwang translations
>>
>>13768233
I'd feel the same way if the joke hadn't already been beaten to death since the first season.
>>
>>13768233
So I'm supposed to wait until you graduate until I can eat that promised steak? This is ridiculous, how am I supposed to not get hungry until then?
>>
>>13768240
Anon you don't have to wait that long, uni has breaks it ain't an unending hell.
>>
>>13768240
Or you could just wait until the weekend
>Select all images with steak
Google wants some steak too
>>
>>13768263
It's only Tuesday. I'll be hungry before then.
>>
File: 1453171637365.png (258KB, 392x517px)
1453171637365.png
258KB, 392x517px
>take a nap

>go to mcdonalds

>ppl are still talking about steak
>>
>>13768290
>go to mcdonalds
Why would you ever do that?
>>
>>13767346
Thanks anon, I was the one who posted it yesterday. I'm quite happy with it, she doesn't seem to like topdad but she can't just say that he is fucking shit so I'm happy with just her saying things that it was a pain in the ass to voice some scenes.
>>
File: mcdonalds-Hash-Brown[1].png (134KB, 444x320px) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds-Hash-Brown[1].png
134KB, 444x320px
>>13768291
>>
>>13767327
Yeah she answered with the official answer.
>>
File: steak.png (814KB, 1831x680px)
steak.png
814KB, 1831x680px
>>13768291
to spite you
>>
>>13768297
No problem. Thanks for posting it. I'll track down Ao-chan next time I'm in nippon and ask her for her real opinion.

>>13768299
Just make them at home.
>>
>>13768291
>Not going macdonalds
Macdonalds' here are currently having the Prosperity Burger thanks to the Lunar New Year.

It's good.
>>
>>13768080
Of course. And for that matter, it fought another suit, Gusion, that had a giant hammer kinda like that.
>>
File: nambu-1.jpg (60KB, 220x730px) Image search: [Google]
nambu-1.jpg
60KB, 220x730px
Did somebody say steak?
>>
>>13768318
BEEFCAKE
>>
>>13768291
Don't hate on the breakfast sandwiches, man. Even if it *might* cause various health complications.
>>
>>13768299
As a man who stopped eating at McDonald's a decade ago because three different stores gave me food poisoning all in a row, I can confirm that this is the only thing that got me to eat there last summer during a drive with my dad.
>>
How come all of Chris's songs are so edgy?

Her past as a sex slave is long behind her
>>
>>13768328
It is long behind her, but she yearns to return.
>>
File: OdinsGift.png (72KB, 499x388px) Image search: [Google]
OdinsGift.png
72KB, 499x388px
Gonna ask about this again since I didn't get any answers when I asked a couple threads ago.

Anybody got the finished version of this? I was waiting for the anon writing it to finish but then they just kinda stopped with no indication of whether or not they were done, so I never got the finished version.
>>
I want to give all the gears my beeftip except Maria.
>>
File: _èhot.jpg (284KB, 1910x2145px) Image search: [Google]
_èhot.jpg
284KB, 1910x2145px
>>
>>13768336
Chris has better tits.
>>
>>13767600
Official answer. She just spoke before about HibiMiku being even more than a married couple but for topdad I suppose it's better to give the official answer if you are an employee and you don't agree with something.
>>
>>13768344
I wouldn't call them better, just a different kind of wonderful.

All up to personal taste though, really.
>>
>>13768344
oops wrong pic
>>
>>13767686
I want Kanade to pull me into an alley by my dick and ride me then and there.
>>
File: e3w.jpg (214KB, 850x1208px)
e3w.jpg
214KB, 850x1208px
Every thread until Shirabe's breasts grow.
>>
>>13768382
She's got the Fine genes. They'll get there some day.
>>
File: 52812415_p0.png (2MB, 2507x3541px) Image search: [Google]
52812415_p0.png
2MB, 2507x3541px
>>13768377
Calm down, Tsubasa.

I feel the same way. Kanade strikes me as the type to slam her lover against the nearest flat surface (wouldn't even need to be horizontal) and take them then and there when she feels like it.

It'd be wonderful.
>>
>>13768383
I hope.
>>
Drawfags and other knowledgeable people. which program do you think is the best for drawfagging?
I use Photoshop and I'm not sure it's the optimal way to go.
>>
>>13768388
>>13768383
>>13768382
Fine's genes are so fucking diluted, Shirabe will be a flatty forever.
>>
>>13768392
I'm not really a drawfag, but I've used paint tool sai before, and it's pretty good to use.
>>
File: Orochi.png (296KB, 592x796px)
Orochi.png
296KB, 592x796px
>>13768392
I used Photoshop for poorly colorfagging last summer, but I can draw for shit.
>>
If that is one of your drawings it isn't bad.
>>
File: 50445155_p0.png (1MB, 1700x2054px) Image search: [Google]
50445155_p0.png
1MB, 1700x2054px
>>
File: 24679999_p0.jpg (343KB, 612x833px)
24679999_p0.jpg
343KB, 612x833px
>>
File: Hibiki-yoyo.png (980KB, 1589x965px) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki-yoyo.png
980KB, 1589x965px
>>13768394
>>13768396
Thanks.
I'll give sai a go, see how it feels.
>>
File: 1447603603974.png (2MB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
1447603603974.png
2MB, 1000x1412px
>>
>>13768401

Kanade's hair grosses me out. It looks like she's a slimegirl or something.
>>
>>13768412
>slimegirls
>bad

Pretty shit taste there.
>>
File: 1411776258513.png (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1411776258513.png
2MB, 2048x2048px
>>13768412
>Slime
First of all, it's fluffy as fuck. How does that look like slime at all? Second of all >>13768414. Shit taste confirmed.
>>
>>
File: 1449991952567.png (801KB, 600x879px) Image search: [Google]
1449991952567.png
801KB, 600x879px
>>
I want to caress Chris thighs.
>>
>>13768451
I want to caress Bikki butt.

Oh wait I do that every night with her daki.
>>
>>13768451
I want Kanade to caress my face with her thighs
>>
>>13768459
She's dead
>>
File: CSQnfYtUEAA91AB.jpg (51KB, 600x473px)
CSQnfYtUEAA91AB.jpg
51KB, 600x473px
>>13768454
It's the best feeling in the world
>>
>>13768461
You're dead.

I'm dead.

We're all dead. This is hell.
>>
>>13768461
You say that like I don't know.

Not like any of you will ever get to really touch or hold your waifus, either.
>>
>>13768467
We have dakis though.
>>
>>13768467
>Not like any of you will ever get to really touch or hold your waifus, either.
I would like to apologize, as that was a little uncalled for.

>>13768470
At least you do, anon. At least you do.

How hard is it to get a hold of someone to commission daki art? Is that even something that can be done?
>>
>>13768477
>How hard is it to get a hold of someone to commission daki art?
You can find some western artistis and potentially some eastern ones if you look hard enough.
>>
>>13768477
>Is that even something that can be done?
Deviant Art is probably your best bet, Japanese artists are extremely stingy.
>>
File: 1437415918301.png (112KB, 438x486px)
1437415918301.png
112KB, 438x486px
>>13766760
>Come home, open catalog
>my cheeky edit of an IBO fanart is op
What have I done?!
>>
>>13768481
>>13768485
>deviantart
Well, I suppose it's better than nothing.
>>
>>13768492
I seriously hope people don't commission that guy actual money to steal art and color over it.
>>
File: Whiskey.png (22KB, 652x141px) Image search: [Google]
Whiskey.png
22KB, 652x141px
>>
>>13768617
Roommate of mine bought a bottle of Hibiki whiskey. I'm not a whiskey drinker at all, but it's incredibly smooth to drink, and was my first drink of 2016. Good stuff.
>>
File: Hibikiwhisky.jpg (132KB, 500x712px) Image search: [Google]
Hibikiwhisky.jpg
132KB, 500x712px
>>13768617
>>
I wish I could get a taste of this.
>>
>>13768617
In GX there weren't justice or a determination to fist
>>
>>13768643
>>13768678
Does Miku drink every night Hibiki is out this whisky until she falls asleep drunken? And topdad?
>>
File: 1377171300021.gif (605KB, 420x350px)
1377171300021.gif
605KB, 420x350px
>>13768773
Miku drinks Hibiki's whisky out of the bottle, if you catch my drift.
>>
File: miku393.jpg (80KB, 451x443px) Image search: [Google]
miku393.jpg
80KB, 451x443px
>>13768807
>>
>>13768807
wouldn't that get the bottle infected with your germs?
>>
>>13769096
Mine? Oh no.
Miku's? They are all over Bikki as Bikki's are all over her.
>>
>>13768328
>>13768330
Both of you can go fuck yourselves.
>>
>>13769096
Miku loves Hibiki's germs in her mouth.
>>
File: DEATH.jpg (157KB, 850x577px) Image search: [Google]
DEATH.jpg
157KB, 850x577px
>>13768328
I mean, if we're talking about edgy character songs...
>>
File: 12650904287525549.jpg (37KB, 649x536px) Image search: [Google]
12650904287525549.jpg
37KB, 649x536px
>>13769222
isn't she worried about spreading infectious diseases?
>>
>>13769252
It's okay, Hibiki is perfectly healthy. Besides, don't you know that saliva's germs are mostly good ones.
>>
File: 1416950301212.jpg (520KB, 1408x792px)
1416950301212.jpg
520KB, 1408x792px
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/193/1193115/
Interview to Aoi from Dengeki.
Just a random, quick translation of one the questions that I found amusing.
>Q: By the way, what Square-Enix titles do you like?
>Aoi: Back in my school days, I played FFX a lot! Rikku was super cute so I liked her a lot. Seeing Lulu's leg come her skirt's slit was really exciting back in the day. Also, it's a small detail but...the fact that Auron didn't have any hair under her armpit, it was really shocking to me.(lol)

I also remember her talking a bit about FFIX in Tokyo Encounter, Kuja in particular.(but of course she likes the obvious fujobait character)
>>
>>13769252
Actually she wants a disease called "pregnancy" from Hibiki.
>>
>>13769333
Aoi's a fujo?
>>
>>13769344
She is both a yaoi and yuri fan.
>>
>>13769344
Well she IS Y.Aoi.
>>
>>13769344
Yes, it's well known. She also supports HibiMiku and MadoHomu
>>
>>13769333
>top left
2gangsta4me
>>
>>13769333
>Aaron
>her
Now I'm not FF expert, but...
>>
>>13769369
I did say it was a quick translation, Anon.
>>
Why are Chase's lips so pretty, holy shit.
>>
>>13769390
BRAKE
>>
>>13769352
And from what I've read, she is a fujo but she is hated by the fujoshits in 2ch
>>
>>13769394
If it were up to me, I'd have Chase return the Chaser Signal Bike and continue using his Machine Chaser form.

He seemed stronger as a upgraded Roidmude. As a Rider, even his main weapon was a joke. Not to mention his belt calling out OTSUKARE even when he got nothing done but his ass kicked.
>>
>>13768496
Dunno, I grabbed it off a google image search ages ago.
>>
File: CZFVzqgVIAALVKB.jpg (180KB, 706x1000px)
CZFVzqgVIAALVKB.jpg
180KB, 706x1000px
>>
File: CZFRTM8UEAATQfW.jpg (196KB, 1023x722px)
CZFRTM8UEAATQfW.jpg
196KB, 1023x722px
>>13769467
>>
>>13769467
>Miku Gungnir extra lewd
Hot. I miss those days when Hibiki was having doubts around episode 3 that I really thought that Miku was going to use Gungnir. Fuck you Kaneko for not delivering.
>>
>>13769348
gross. Why?
>>
>>13769494
>Gungnir has 4 users
>somewhere in the forest, ZaBee starts screaming
>>
File: 1379694563545.jpg (813KB, 889x4000px)
1379694563545.jpg
813KB, 889x4000px
>>
File: chris thighs.jpg (131KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chris thighs.jpg
131KB, 1920x1080px
>>13768451
Get in line
>>
File: datass.jpg (501KB, 640x2160px)
datass.jpg
501KB, 640x2160px
>>
>>13769558
>Naked Maria drawing less attention than Hibiki's bare butt and bare back
There is hope for humanity! Down with the octocat!
>>
did /a/ just do away with waifu threads or something? I just popped over for the first time in months and the closest thing to one of the old-style waifu threads is just asking if she can hop through dimensions.
>>
File: yaoi yuri.png (937KB, 1280x720px)
yaoi yuri.png
937KB, 1280x720px
>>13769521
Why is it gross?
>>
>>13769656
Excellent. Means more Maria for me.

I will kiss the girl from Venus... for science!
>>
>>13769709
I don't know about the waifu threads but the old /a/ is dead. Too much cancer there, the Symphogear threads in /a/ were killing around July because of that cancer which also invaded the threads. Hate for yuri while acclaiming MANime is the only good anime and the rest is shit, especially yuri and "moeshit" and even if I like one of those "MANime" anime or manga I'm ashamed of its fandom. And for the yuri hate, I'm having doubts of myself but I think that 3-4 years ago there weren't any hate for yuri there, now every show which can contains yuri and it's popular it's spammed with shitposting. I was a tumblr landwhale for defending yuri in 1 thread (I don't remember the show, it was not Symphogear) I think one day and I've been never been on tumblr and well, I'm a male. Well, I think /a/ is done forever and that it has no fix, unless they start banning those shitposters.
>>
>>13769789
>I was a tumblr landwhale
*I was called a...
>>
>>13769789
Yuri is the new face of haremshit yet some people seem to treat it like it's infallible. And some of the more rabid fans are perfectly content with having subpar chemistry and removing the thought that any two given women in any fiction ever can be close without fucking each other, or that there exists such a thing as one-sided love, or they can choose to ignore things stated by the authors. I'm not surprised. Any fanbase with enough mass to it has increasing chances of becoming cancerous.
>>
>>13769789
Well yeah, /a/'s been shit since forever. I only visited it during GX's run, and every now and then to visit the buyfag threads. But yeah, it's easy to notice the fuckton of DBS threads even just scanning the catalogue.

Speaking of yuri, are there any good yuri romances that go beyond yuribaiting or just having them as a background couple, with a proper payoff (confession/kiss/proposal/etc.)? I watched Sakura Trick which was really cute if generally empty, but at least it had a nice payoff.
>>
File: IGNITE_Chris.jpg (261KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
IGNITE_Chris.jpg
261KB, 900x675px
>>13768491

You have done good.
>>
>>13769854
The thing about yuri is that it doesn't sell quite well, it's the same as yaoi. Yuribait or yaoibait sell because it's like if the Japaneses need something like "hey, he/she isn't confirmed that he/she is 100% gay, you still have a chance! Now buy it". In Symphogear is probably the same, Tsubasa and Maria are the standard yuribait, they are shipped ligthly but it's not that much, on the other hand DMJii only have their gayness and they need each other to be a full character, most in GX than in G and HibiMiku are just acting like a married couple but we won't probably have a confession which is quite sad. Also, of course, they won't get boyfriends, not even Chris and that's because the otakus there don't want in these types of shows a boyfriend either and more after 3 seasons. If Kaneko drinks more Hibiki whisky and decides to put a boyfriend for Chris I can imagine people burning Chris' CD in Japan.

For the yuri recommendation I would recommend you Yuri Kuma, it's not a standard yuri show since is written by Ikuhara but the yuri is real, no yuribait. Aoi also did there one of her best works.
>>
>>13769923
>Yuri Kuma
A friend watched this and told me it was entertaining, but it also involves a number of characters dying, doesn't it? Since the Yuribears are trying to eat people and all. That's not cute at all.

I guess I should have specified light and fluffy yuri. Or at least not involving killing characters.
>>
>>13769957
Yeah, there are characters who die.
>>
>>13769957
>light and fluffy yuri
>proper payoff
>anime
That's just simply impossible. Sakura Trick is like the only exception to that rule.
>>
>>13769981
Manga works fine too, I just have a slight preference for anime. I just want to experience a nice gay love story.
>>
>>13769957
>Yuri Kuma

Can someone greentext explain that anime please?
>>
>>13769986
In that case, there're like hundreds of one-shots that meet your requirements, just dig around dynasty-scans website for a bit. As for series, off the top of my head, I'd recommend Kase-san, Swap <=> Swap, Bloom into you, Wife and Wife, as yet I have no name, Cross Heart, and Hanjuku Joshi.
>>
>>13770042
Thanks for all the suggestions, I'll definitely check them out.
>>
>>13769736
Girls should love Boys and vice versa!
>>
>>13770085
You are not a loli, therefore the loli is right and you are wrong.
>>
>>13770111
The loli doesnt know anything. She'll want dick soon enough
>>
>>13770042
also on a related note are there any soft and fluffy yuri manga with h-scenes
>>
>>13770116
It's Prism Illya, everybody already knows what they want. Illya wants Shirou, Miyu wants Illya and Kuro wants everything that moves
>>
>>13770183
She's still a loli. She'll want dick soon. Remember, in Japan, lesbianism is a phase.
>>
>>13769789
>this whole post

Try the Madoka threads if you want a cancerous yuri circle-jerk. The fact that you think these threads are somehow of higher post quality is astounding really. The only good gear threads were during S1 where on average they barely made it to 250 posts which clearly you were not present for.

If you really think "mananime" controls the majority discussion on /a/ you must have accidentally clicked on /v/. That or you were told to fuck off back to /u/ for shitposting and got assblasted.

>>13769854
>I clicked on the board on the day super aired while the Brazilians were shitposting

Super barley gets maxed threads the ESLs just don't know how to stick to a single one. /a/ does the same shit is always has and mostly discusses seasonal anime which you would know if you watched more than two shows.

GX threads were absolute shit and so are these threads the majority of the time. There are much better threads for currently airing shows on /a/ right now as well as "waifu" threads.
>>
Is Aoi a lesbian?
>>
>>13770042
>Kase-san hasn't updated since May
>Swap <=> Swap is just entering a ten-month hiatus
>as yet I have no name hasn't updated since october
>the rest aren't even on batoto
Well, time to go digging around the rest of the internet. Still, the suggestions are greatly appreciated.
>>
>>13770310
She can't be a lesbian when she is my wife.
>>
File: Untitled.png (66KB, 361x216px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
66KB, 361x216px
>>13770303
>The only good gear threads were during S1
Good times.

Shit, in two days it's gonna be 4 years.
>>
>>13769789
>yurifag victim complex
Zealous faggots from any fanbase have always been shunned, be they yurifags, haremshit eaters, yaoifags, manimefags or pretentious hipsters. Nothing's changed, get over yourself and fuck off back to /u/ if you want a place where everyone has the same idiotic one track mind.
>>
File: CWVVooQUEAAuNP1.png orig.png (336KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
CWVVooQUEAAuNP1.png orig.png
336KB, 600x900px
>>13770310
Aoi is an otaku.
>>
>tfw no Gungnir Sandwich
Whenever I see pictures like this I can't help but think of that one fanfiction.
>>
>>13770303
The new /a/ is /v/ 2.0, the elitism is gone, the times where Naruto was spammed with Bateman are gone, now what remains it's just a shadow of what it was in the past.

I don't know about the Madoka threads and I couldn't care less, I only know that a cheap copy of the "Madoka doesn't love Homura" went to the Symphogear's /a/ threads.

>>13770421
That's funny because I only posted on /u/ 2 times and I was banned 1 time and the other time they deleted my picture because it had a man, but yeah, you are right, I'm an assblasted /u/fag who is mad at /a/, with your posts I realized that I was browsing the wrong board for the past 6 years and that it has never changed, there have been always threads like >>>/a/136341316 or >>>/a/136343737 that were never deleted because they were fine.

And I'll stop talking about /a/ in a /m/ thread because this is not the place, I shouldn't have replied to that first post. Today there was a very active thread on /a/ complaining about the drop of quality in the last 2 years but that one was deleted.

>>13770310
No.
>>
>>13770503
>No.
Does she have a bf? Why does is she a yuri/yaoi fujo? Are they just crazy?

If she doesnt have a bf, can I be hers?
>>
>>13770485
Tsubasa's smile looks oddly sexual in that image
>>
>>13770509
>Does she have a bf?
Probably not.
>Why does is she a yuri/yaoi fujo?
Because she wants, you don't have to be gay to ship people in fiction of the same sex.
>Are they just crazy?
Who?
>If she doesnt have a bf, can I be hers?
No.
>>
>>13770517
>Who?
Fujos
>No,
Why not?
>>
>>13770515
She's being overwhelmed by her feelings for big tittied onee-sans.
>>
>>13770526
>Fujos
Some of them are and some of them not, Aoi is probably sane.
>Why not?
Because you are a filthy gaijin who just want to fuck her.
>>
>>13770532
>Because you are a filthy gaijin who just want to fuck her.
But I thought Japanese loved big white american man with big penis.

I dont want to just fuck her. I want to hold her hand and stuff.
>>
>>13770539
You will never meet Aoi, just drop it.
>>
>>13770554
I can meet her in my dreams.
>>
>>13770557
No you can't.
>>
>>13770557
I even met Hibiki in my dreams, you are free there.
>>
So, "Ao no Kanata no Four Rythm" has a main character with pink, long hair with a single hair-wing.
Have we lost Tsubasa to the octocat?
>>
>>13770576
Picture?
>>
File: Damn_you_octocat.png (668KB, 1280x720px)
Damn_you_octocat.png
668KB, 1280x720px
>>13770579
>>
>>13770589
All pawns eventually take on the forms of their Arisen.
The question is, who was whose pawn?
>>
>>13770485
Which one?
>>
File: 1448119590198.jpg (229KB, 1200x1000px)
1448119590198.jpg
229KB, 1200x1000px
>>13770530
>>13770515
>>
>>13770589
"Four rhythm across the blue" is nowhere near "Believe in justice and hold a determination to fist" in engrish levels, but what is it supposed to mean?
>>
>>13770589
>blue eyes
>pink hair
>wing
>butterfly(?) hair pin
>engrish about flying

Reaching critical mass. I don't know anything about the series but I generally assume she's just a haremslut.
>>
>>13770632
You would be correct. Main haremslut, but yes. It's the adaptation of a visual novel too.
>>
>>13770611
http://archiveofourown.org/works/4982947
This one I assume.
>>
>>13770639
Well that's fucking lewd.
>>
Did you miss when /sgg/ went through it's big futa writefaggotory stage?
>>
>>13770692
It was Fine.
>>
>>13770692
I'm glad it's over.
>>
>>13770702
It's only just begun
>>
>>13770692
Not really, but I didn't pay too much attention to it. I was wondering if another Idol Trio fic had popped up or if it was the one from back then.
>>
>>13770702
Why? I don't like futa but I think it was fun, I'm a bit sad about that fic of everybody torturing topdad through extreme training with Genjuro and Miku and Hibiki telling him when he has all his bones broken "HEIKI HECCHARA!". It could have been great.
>>
>>13769709
>>13769789
/a/ is a dead shell of what it used to be, taken over by an influx of actual weaboos.
>>
>>13770692
I miss it, because it was a time when pointless arguments were rare and didn't consume multiple threads in a rowBut that seems to be happening less, lately.
>>
>>13770735
>I don't like this thing that happens
>better bring it up at every possible opportunity
>>
>>13770719
I remember that. That was pretty fun.
I remember it involving regiments from all of the geahs with varying impossibility. From Maria all the way to Miku
>>
>>13770692
It made futa tolerable for me since I kept telling myself that there's hardly any Symphogear stuff.
>>
>>13770792
There are several dedicated writefags in the /u/ threads, where it is explicitly not futa, but I think some of them are much less interested in the lewd if that's what you're looking for.
>>
>>13770503
>2 thread with barely 50 posts
>meanwhile the top threads are seasonal anime, a waifu dump, and Sakura fish

It's the exact same shit it has always been. Only thing that comes close to what you were talking about are one piece threads. Anyone complaining about a drop in quality while posting in these threads must be completely blind to irony.
>>
>nobody made any Geah pawns
I would try, but I'm already filling a decently-rented niche of crazy.
>brown elf Pirotess gets like thirty returns a day
>>
>>13770840
Ok.
>>
>>13770843
Geah hair is a bit out there to be made in DD
Besides, I'm already playing as a geah, my pawn is Genjuro though
>>
>>13770820
I'm okay with whatever writefags here wanted to do.
>>
>>13770843
I tried making Hibiki as my Arisen but since there's no Unarmed skill it's pretty useless. There's also no wing option for Tsubasa.
>>
>>13770851
>>13770854
There's a stackable ring in the late game that greatly enhances hand-to-hand and makes it viable. Everything up to that point would be grabbing augments that make you even better.
So Bikkie would be like a hand to hand, double jumping loli pawn that can't be knocked down because muh warrior augs.
>>
>>13770843
>>13770851
>>13770854
Sorry, but you lost me, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>13770853
Fair enough, just wanted to let you know you might find something more to your tastes over there.

Rock on, man.
>>
>>13770865
Dragon's Dogma, this is the DD thread of course
>>
>>13770865
Believing in justice and holding a determination to fist dragon hearts.
>>
>>13770862
Apparently pawns can't fight unarmed.
>>
>>13770874
Aw, that sucks. Well, maybe someone will make their Arisen Genjuro and have Chris as a ranger pawn.
>>
>>13770840
Why bother responding?
>>
>>13770876
I did that but the other way around. Genjuro is a Warrior that spends a lot of time grappling enemies
>>
What episodes were Mikugear again? Very end of 10 and first half of 11? I need to rewatch those tonight to remember exactly how the dialogue went particularly during the beginning. Gonna get a start on that one fapfic suggestion tonight if I can tear myself away from Nep long enough
>>
>>13770894
End of episode 9 and episode 10. In both G and GX episode 9's cliffhanger was the best one of them, sadly episode 10 of GX was shit.
>>
File: 2016-01-16_00001.jpg (267KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-16_00001.jpg
267KB, 1920x1080px
>>13770843
>implying
>>
>>13770868
I'm more in it for the description of their feelings and reactions to one another and the situation than to the detail of their genitalia.
If you're saying that there are Symphogear writefags in those threads in /u/ then it might be more interesting.
>>
G had a cliffhanger at the end of every episode didn't it? There was a meme about how playing Next Destination turned every scene into a dramatic cliffhanger scene.
>>
>>13770916
9 and 10, got it. Thanks anon.

>>13770930
That is what I'm saying. And if you like it for the feelings and reactions, a lot of them like to write SoL and cuddles/fluff rather than lewd, so it really might be to your fancy.
>>
File: G10.jpg (893KB, 1920x1080px)
G10.jpg
893KB, 1920x1080px
>>13770894
Hibiki being smooth.
>>
>>13770937
But I do want the lewd, just don't care if it's vaginas twitching or penises throbbing or whatever.
>>
>>13770939
>That font
Did you torrent that thing where somebody muxed the Commie subtitles in but not any of the fonts
>>
>>13770942
Well they do write lewd, too.
>>
>>13770945
Guess so, but I took this cap a long time ago.
>>
Hibiki's only support is the phrase his dad said some year ago peeling potatoes.
>>
>>13770962
>his
*Her dad. Hibiki is not a boy yet
>>
Genjuro never really cared about his subordinates.
>>
>>13770966
Could've fooled me.
Wouldn't be the first time I remarked that a guy had a great butt.
Why don't you go ahead and forget that?
>>
>>13770966
Depends on who's fapfics you're reading
>>
>>13770985
She's still a girl even if they give her a penis.
>>
File: genjuro rooster.jpg (67KB, 419x437px) Image search: [Google]
genjuro rooster.jpg
67KB, 419x437px
>Someone finally hired my Genjuro pawn (or they got the whole pawn rental thing actually working at least)
>Five star appearance rating
>>
>>13770843
I'll be honest that I've mostly been hiring random ass pawns more or less.

Also having trouble deciding which of 4 girls I like the most. It's kinda difficult
>>
>>13770632
Voiced by Misato Fukuen using her bubbly airhead voice, at that.
>>
>>13770962
>>13770982
What's your problem? Hibiki saying that her dad's phrase helped support her doesn't mean no-one else did. GX was bad enough without you going out of your way to make stuff up to complain about.
>>
File: Serena.png (424KB, 827x720px) Image search: [Google]
Serena.png
424KB, 827x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiWlJws19PU
Hocchan should have voiced Topdad.
>>
I had a dream where symphogear had a crossover with American Dad.
>>
>>13771482
There wasn't a better show right?
>>
>>13771490
What do you mean?

American Dad is really Seth McFarlane's only good show.
>>
>>13771495
It's all shit.
>>
>>13771385
Maybe Hocchan should voice Serena first
>>
>>13771385
Serena was thirteen years old and made the conscious decision to end her own life to save her sister and the men trying to exploit the both of them. She didn't deserve it.

No one deserved anything they got in their back stories in Symphogear. So much suffering and death for so many wonderful, adorable, amazing characters.
>>
File: SerenaCon 2015.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SerenaCon 2015.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>13771524
Go back to work, Maria.
>>
>>13771498
Nah, American Dad is actually pretty good
>>
>>13771524
Kaneko plz

Handing all your characters perfect lives on a silver platter doesn't make it a better series.
>>
>>13770865
THE WIND IS PUSHING ME
>>
Tis be the Symphogear thread.
>>
File: NewImouto.png (434KB, 800x872px) Image search: [Google]
NewImouto.png
434KB, 800x872px
>>13771561

Well. It's not like we go off topic all the time.
>>
Plenty of posts in here.
>>
>>13771575
>NewImouto

Yeah right. They stuck Chris with the two idiots. Elf9 will either be at Genjuro's or Hibiki's family, topdad specifically, will take care of her.
>>
>>13771575
I have gained thread knowledge.
>>
>>13771589
You guys sure love talking about topdad.
>>
>>13771536
I would eat lunch with Maria. She would be nice to be friends with, I think.

>>13771543
While I agree, it is possible to have a conflict and a story not driven by character development, that focuses solely on advancement of a storyline rather than character progression. It's harder to do well - which would put an even bigger risk on Symphogear's already barely-hanging-in-there writing - but I think it might be worth it especially since it would mean no topdad bullshit
>>
>>13771561
this is what happens when no new info.

Another general I frequent was on life support until news this morning
>>
>>13771726
GG/BBArcsys general?
>>
>>13771734
GQPhdFBI to you too, young lady.
>>
File: 1453195990368.jpg (155KB, 630x390px)
1453195990368.jpg
155KB, 630x390px
>>13771734
nope.

/srwg/ with the announcement of SRW OG Moon Defenders.

J and GC are now in OG
>>
>>13771734
SRW, I would assume
>>
>>13771747
>Moon Defenders
Symphogear crossover?
>>
>>13771747
Oh shit nigga, didn't hear that yet.
Is that supposed to be OG3 or a gaiden thing?
>>
>>13771753
Haha nope we Fury now.
>>
>>13771753
You could tie Symphogear into J's plot with like zero effort.
The Fury are pretty much custodians, Moon and everything.
>>
>>13771756
Seems like a gaiden, there's a preview on the 21st in Japan so like late tomorrow night in murrican time.

Who knows if there'll be more than just J and GC shown in later PVs, or as a surprise in the game itself.
>>
>>13771753
my bad, I thought it was Moon Defenders. It's Moon Dwellers.

>>13771756
>Is that supposed to be OG3 or a gaiden thing?
no clue, new PV on the 21st but that fact it's not 第3スーパーロボット大戦OG I am leaning towards Gaiden.
>>
>>13771747
I didn't even notice it but
>Melua is the softest, fluffiest. best of the J girls
>she now has Chris-style twintails
>>
>>13771768
And the whole "basically created humanity" thing.
>>
>>13771747
Wait, where are the other Powerpuffs?
Where's Calvina? I kinda like her.
>>
File: chris point2.jpg (502KB, 1229x1200px)
chris point2.jpg
502KB, 1229x1200px
>>13771773
About time someone other than Maria got a clone in a different series
>>
>>13771783
other scans and Calvina is going to appear.

go to SRWG for more info
>>
>>13770503
>you are right, I'm an assblasted /u/fag
Yes. You're complaining about imaginary genocide against yurifags. You are an assblasted yurifag.

>that it has never changed
It has not. Stop pretending you've spent anywhere near enough time on it to make that judgement.

>there have been always threads like >>>/a/136341316 (Dead) or >>>/a/136343737 (Dead) that were never deleted because they were fine.
You mean two shitposting threads that got a few posts each calling the OP an idiot? They were both deleted. Mods aren't awake 24/7 but shitposting threads have always and still are always deleted.

>Today there was a very active thread on /a/ complaining about the drop of quality in the last 2 years but that one was deleted.
Because it was made by an idiot like you who's complaining about things they don't understand. /a/ has never had offboard retards? One Piece threads have been around forever, go check those out. It's low powerlevel faggots who are stupid enough to think that idiot Oda is a good writer and who are proud they don't read other manga. They exist, and everyone else thinks they're idiots and laughs at them. Elitism is gone? Look at what happened to that idiot who tried posting RWBY threads on /a/. He got absolutely destroyed and told to fuck off. How about nipple mod? How did trying to make up new rules for /a/ go for him?

You have literally no idea what you're talking about.
>>
File: 1450919976076.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px)
1450919976076.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>13771805
>replying to a 6 hour old post
>>
>>13771373
It's refering to an interview with Aoi that was literally posting in this thread. Do you know how to fucking read or are you just eager to complain that people didn't like GX? Fuck off with your "Stop complaining guys!" bullshit.
>>
>>13771747
>announcement was a new game
>not OGG anime like I hoped
T-thanks
>>
>>13771747
> Defenders
Dwellers.
>>
>>13771816
>Not letting people know they're an idiot because this is /sgg/ and they're guaranteed to still be lurking.
>>
>>13771756
>>13771769
>>13771771
It appears it's not necessarily a Gaiden. The producer wants to bring in new blood and felt labeling it "3" would put off too many people who would treat it as just as sequel rather than a new entry point into the series.
>>
>>13771819
>biased translator uses one sentence from Aoi as an excuse to create a brand new complaint about GX
>Do you know how to fucking read
You should chill out a little.
>>
>>13771849
>biased translator uses one sentence
It's an exact translation. How does the translators views affect what was actually said, or why people are referencing it in this thread. How stupid are you? You started whining that "It doesn't mean no one supported her" when that was a line pulled directly from an interview. Yes, you actually don't know how to read.
>>
File: 1452299843235.jpg (176KB, 500x500px)
1452299843235.jpg
176KB, 500x500px
>>13771846
>The producer wants to bring in new blood
>>
>>13771839
I noted my fuckup here >>13771771
>>
>>13771861
I didn't say it wasn't an exact translation, the biased part is when he stops translating to complain about a new and nonexistent facet of GX because he's overanalyzing something a voice actor said in an interview.
>>
>>13771888
Yeah, missed that, sorry.
>>
>>13771895
>I didn't say it wasn't an exact translation,
Then how is people making a joke about an exactly translated quote in a recent interview a problem or in some way related to the translator not liking GX? You can't stop looking for things to get assblasted about anytime someone so much as mentions they didn't like topdad or GX. It was shit, people don't like it. Get over it.
>>
>>13771908
Because that joke which was real hilarious seemed closer to the text of the translator's rant rather than anything Aoi said herself.

>Get over it.
I could say the same thing about people turning unrelated aspects of the show into an excuse to complain further about Hibiki's piece of shit father.
>>
>>13771931
>seemed closer to the text of the translator's rant rather than anything Aoi said herself.
>Joke said that no one helped Hibiki except for Topdad
>Aoi literally said that Hibiki never relied on anyone, and then it turns out she was being helped by someone (topdad) the whole time
Sorry, how was that not pulled right from the interview? I'll wait for your brilliant explanation.

>I could say the same thing about people talkign about Symphogear in a Symphogear thread
It's a Symphogear thread. There was new Symphogear info. People will talk about that. People will share their opinions on it. Regardless of how off topic these threads get or how much fun we have talking about that stuff, they're still Symphogear threads, and you can't tell people to stop talking about Symphogear. If they don't like it, you can't tell them to stop liking it either. If you don't want to hear people say things you don't like about Symphogear, then fuck off to some other forum, because this is a thread about Symphogear.
>>
>>13771895
>biased

It's not biased if it's right.
>>
Please stop, this shit has been done to death, there's no reason to do it again.
>>
File: 1449242739209.jpg (75KB, 624x348px) Image search: [Google]
1449242739209.jpg
75KB, 624x348px
>>13771967
>just talk about fan fic and dicks instead of the show and characters
>>
>>13767170
>What is this? New Shirabe doujin?
>Gotta see th-
>Noooope
Being a Shirabefag who tries to pretend this doesn't exist is hard.
>>
>>13771970
It's been quite a while since the last time we discussed dicks here.
At least that I'm aware of.
>>
>>13771970
You're fooling yourself if you think any of this is talking about the show. It's people who can't bear not having the last word arguing the exact same stuff that has been argued a million times already.

Fanfiction and futa and whatever else is standard stuff, and much more preferable.
>>
>>13771989
They are arguing about something posted only yesterday. Just because it falls under the net of an argument that triggers you doesn't mean they can't go at it.
>>
>>13771989
>It's people who can't bear not having the last word arguing the exact same stuff that has been argued a million times already.
>Someone makes a one-off joke about an interview posted in the last 24 hours
>Autistic retard spergs out and says it's other people who need the last word
Exactly how stupid are you?
>>
>>13771989
>discussing video games and circlejerking like tumblr over mediocre smut stories is preferable to discuss the show and things actually related to it
>>
>>13771989
>Off topic is better because I like it
You are everything wrong with these threads. This isn't a lightly fucking Symphogear themed chatroom. Fuck off.
>>
>>13772040
Do you need to be so hostile to him?
>>
File: madria.jpg (88KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
madria.jpg
88KB, 1024x578px
Behave, kids.
>>
>>13772048
Not him, but yes.
>>
>>13772048
Absolutely. He's completely wrong and shits up the threads anytime someone posts something that's actually about the show because he's a butthurt idiot. He needs to be told to fuck off.
>>
File: promo-beat_of_gungnir.jpg (364KB, 990x700px) Image search: [Google]
promo-beat_of_gungnir.jpg
364KB, 990x700px
>>13772050

Too much IGNITE in the air right now.
>>
>>13772069
>PREPARE YOUR ANUS
>>
File: megabagparty.png (980KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
megabagparty.png
980KB, 1280x720px
>>13772050
words alone wont help you have to get a bit physical sometimes
>>
File: 54.jpg (56KB, 366x265px)
54.jpg
56KB, 366x265px
Overall, I enjoyed Symphogear GX despite its flaws.
>>
>>13772111
Overall, you need higher standards than "It has Symphogear in the title"
>>
File: chrisuspecial.png (644KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chrisuspecial.png
644KB, 1280x720px
>>13772111
I enjoyed it too had some good fights, some neat character designs, yeah it does have a lot of wasted potential but it was a fun ride in my opinion.
>>
I just caught up with GX and have important questions, mainly to do with why you guys hate Hibiki's dad so much.

Like, all of the villainy in the series is centered around selfishness, right? Finé's quest to prove her love to God, Dr. Ver's desire to be Ahnold, Carol's narrow interpretation of her dad's last words. Tsubasa, Maria, Chris, Shirabe, and Kirika. all go through their own versions of getting over themselves. Even Miku gets in on the action.

How come Hibiki's dad gets all that flack? He's not a genocidal tit priestess like Finé or a crazy also genocidal fuck like Dr. Ver, he's just a dude completely lacking in moral courage. If Ver, Finé, Maria, etc. get to be redeemed, why can't he?

Also:

WHERE THE FUCK WAS MIKU DURING THE ENTIRE FINAL BATTLE FUCK I'M ACTUALLY ANGRY ABOUT THAT.
>>
File: 1443733005214.jpg (49KB, 290x274px) Image search: [Google]
1443733005214.jpg
49KB, 290x274px
>>13772125
If I was a super anime pro critic on MAL, you'd be spot on. Luckily I'm able to let myself enjoy things regardless of their questionable quality.
>>
>>13772161
We don't all rabidly hate GX, just some of us

Good luck out there anon, you'll need it.

rip dolls, hopefully S4's better
>>
>>13772178

The dolls were pretty good. I was expecting Carol to pull out new versions of them for the final battle instead of just a pile of cannon fodder.

Garie best girl
>>
File: symphoscorers01.jpg (368KB, 1000x1000px)
symphoscorers01.jpg
368KB, 1000x1000px
>>13772178
>>13772183
I think many were expecting that,I even thought that they were going to be rebuild and upgraded, also Garie is nice but she is better if paired with Micha
>>
>>13772183
I hate it when they do the whole Four Kings schtick but they all die ages before the finale instead of right before the final boss
>>
>>13772111
I agree.
What a great doujin.
>>
>>13772201
There must be a law that they should not be defeated one by one but instead gattai into a giant robot form as a penultimate boss.
>>
>>13772217
And suddenly the first saga of Fist of the north star becomes even better
Where is a drawfag when you need one
>>
>>13772217
I dunno, I thought when they did that was the weakest part of Kikaider.
>>
>>13772161
The other villains weren't treated like they were good people, the show didn't go out of its way to make them hilariously scummy and then immediately pretend they were deserving of full, 100% redemption a minute later, they didn't get their development at the expense of other characters (as you mentioned, Miku was absent and if you noticed Genjuro wasn't allowed to act like a surrogate father), they never abandoned their own children and they didn't shit on the prior established ideas in the show. They also weren't hamfisted wish fulfillment from a man who had just lost his own father.

>>13772146
>some good fights
When did those happen?
>>
File: CVySw14UYAAYDcp.jpg-orig.jpg (84KB, 497x701px) Image search: [Google]
CVySw14UYAAYDcp.jpg-orig.jpg
84KB, 497x701px
>>13772161
>spoiler
She was having lunch, duh. Why stress yourself over someone else's family problem or stick yourself inside a crammed bridge doing live commentary of a battle that your side would surely win when you could have some nice meat instead?
>>
>>13772172
>Having any sort of standards means you're from MAL
Ok.
>>
Hibiki is the sun.
>>
>>13772235
>they didn't shit on the prior established ideas in the show

I mean this is the part I don't get

Bikkie's dad existing, for me, doesn't shit on the themes, it's just supplementary. In the end it's still Miku's lesson about what fists and songs mean that Bikkie leans on.

Like I feel as though her dad (and Tsubasa's) exist solely as counterpoints to Carol's daddy issues. They're not strictly speaking NECESSARY, but they didn't destroy the show for me.
>>
File: Fucking topdad.png (2MB, 1899x1111px)
Fucking topdad.png
2MB, 1899x1111px
>>13772261
>Bikkie's dad existing, for me, doesn't shit on the themes, it's just supplementary.
Here are all the themes that occured in the show, and how he shit all over them. It's been discussed in depth.
>>
>>13772271

Nigredo I ain't got time to be reading that shit cliff's notes it for me
>>
>>13772275
>Ask a question
>Get a full answer
>"No, distill it into a single line so I can write it off without thinking about it."
Or you can read for 5 minutes.
>>
>>13772275
> Nigredo
Alchemist pls
>>
>>13772279

But I have to watch the pan

Fine I'll read it after I'm done with dinner
>>
>>13772281
Needs more piss though.
>>
File: symphomichakneel.png (368KB, 900x780px) Image search: [Google]
symphomichakneel.png
368KB, 900x780px
>>13772235
both confrontation Kirika and Shirabe had with Micha were quite good, one of the few fights you could see what an Autoscorer was capable of and one of the few times it was clear the doll was not holding itself back.

Tsubasa confrontations with Phara were actually good too, yeah the philosophical weapon was an odd concept and seemed out of place but allowed for Tsubasa to do some cool stuff.

Final battle was good sadly it had a lot of "quality" that if god help us will be fixed in the Blu-Ray.

Sadly Chris got the worst fights Leiur and Chris could had a great fight but plot was already in rush mode at that point so she only got a missile to the face and Lil'sis got a missile arrow to the face and done.
>>
>>13772282
>But I have to watch the pan
Then just wait till you're done and-
>Fine I'll read it after I'm done with dinner
There you go.
>>
>>13772275
>>13772279
>Nigredo
>distill
I'm onto you, alchemist scum
>>
>>13772283
pls no bully Carol
>>
>stunlocking bandits before throwing them off of hills

Never gets old.
>>
>>13772284
>the philosophical weapon was an odd concept

Are you kidding it was the best thing ever

As soon as I heard that the sword breaker affects anything epistemologically defined as a "sword", a metaphysical weapon that attacks the Nature of Things, I knew it was going to tie in with Tsubasa's MUH NOFUN MUH BLADE thing she keeps on having trouble with every season

>>13772299

Try picking up a deer and playing deercatch with your pawns, it's hilarious
>>
File: what the fuck is this.webm (833KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck is this.webm
833KB, 960x540px
>>13772284
>both confrontation Kirika and Shirabe had with Micha were quite good
No they were not. How is Micha laughing while styling all over them until the magically one shot a good fight? The animation was nothing special, and there was no choreography because it was just Micha slapping them around. The episode 5 fight was acceptable, but there was nothing good there. Their second fight was a waste of a cool buster machine form.

>Tsubasa confrontations with Phara were actually good too
Her line and revelation were great, sure. The actual fight was missing some frames, full of quality and was just Phara laughing while breaking swords.

>Final battle was good
Still frames, a shitty slow motion version of Bing Bang Fist that didn't actually stop Carol, Captain Planet, useless ignite and pick related were good? In what world?

>Sadly Chris got the worst fights Leiur and Chris could had a great fight
Chris's first fight with Lieur was one of the only 2 fights that could have been good in the series, but both of them were cut short.
>>
File: symphodoll.png (554KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
symphodoll.png
554KB, 1280x720px
>>13772307
Im not saying is bad I actually liked it a lot just found it a bit odd due to the fact that only Phara had such a weapon, it was a odd but nice touch, like the fact that Garie had better memory drain but not intended to be a combat model, while Micha the combat model had no memory drain but had Hair boosters, Jazz Hands and NT-D.
>>
>>13772324
>confrontations
>plural
Differeng guy but Phara's first appearance was fantastic imo
>>
>>13772355
>but Phara's first appearance was fantastic imo
>>13772324
>Chris's first fight with Lieur was one of the only 2 fights that could have been good in the series, but both of them were cut short.
Episode 2's fights and intros were really cool, and they both got cut short because of plot. I guess I forgot Hibiki's fight with Micha (also cut short) and Maria's short noise rampage with Gungnir. So there were 4 fights that could have been good, with 3 of them being cut short to have the MCs job for plot reasons, and one being about 20 seconds long.
>>
>pirate DD
>play it for several days
>backup save
>buy it on steam
>New Game
>>
>>13772061
You're not completely in the right either though. Having an argument about a translator's biased or not biased translations for a magazine article on Aoi is technically less related to symphogear than us creating original content. In this case of fapfics Symphogear is the main focus. But when you're arguing about a person translating a magazine article about a seiyuu from Symphogear, you're focus is on the translator not the show. Plus we've seen how those arguments get. I'm surprised it didn't turn into a shitfest arguing the meaning of the word bias and throwing dictionary definitions at eachother. That's what the anon was probably getting at in their reference to this shit being done again. I for one don't want to add "bias" to the words that /sgg/ has spent over an hour arguing about. Because that's actually off topic.
>>
File: nono.jpg (850KB, 1920x1200px)
nono.jpg
850KB, 1920x1200px
>>13772350
>NT-D
Gundamfags get out
>>
>nearly every interaction Kiri and Shirabe have that isn't about being burdens is LOOK HOW GAY WE ARE

When will they become confident enough in their gay to not constantly flaunt it like Hibiki and Miku?
>>
>>13772324
> filename
Looks like Carol showing that barriers > beam/knife/punchspam.
>>
>>13772372
>Having an argument about a translator's biased or not biased translations for a magazine article on Aoi is technically less related to symphogear than us creating original content.
Someone made a joke about a comment Aoi made, he decided people were shitposting and it was the translators fault. He was 100% in the wrong.
>>
>>13772290
I'm bullying Hennig though.
>>
File: muh alchemy.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
muh alchemy.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>13772387
Remember that time Hibiki punched through Carol's epic magic three million times folded demon barrier by being a "hot blooded badass" and then Kaneko wrote an entire keyword about how fucking cool Hibiki is?

Kaneko doesn't.
>>
>>13772401
Pretty sure Carol wasn't using MUH SEVEN BILLION SUPERB SONGS then.
>>
File: assertingdominance.png (733KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
assertingdominance.png
733KB, 1280x720px
>>13772381
Hibiki and Miku do it when they are given a chance once in a while.

that Miku face
>>
>>13772416
She was using an ancient demon magic alchemy hybrid shield that Kaneko was explaining in the keyword as being indestructable.

I'm not joking. That's how amazingly stupid the keywords and show have become.
>>
>>13772401

Carol wasn't even using her zesshou or in her final form, anon

Her power level was lower than Hibiki's
>>
>>13772419
That keyframe makes Miku look like a loli.
>>
>>13772419
>>
>>13772427
see
>>13772426
It wasn't even her power. It was the highest level ancient indestructable demon shield.
>>
>>13772426
Clearly the concept of Hibiki's fist was stronger than the concept of the shield being indestructible. It's basic Nasuverse logic.
>>
>>13772435

Bikkie didn't know it was indestructible, therefore she destructed it

It's basic metaphysics, anon
>>
>>13772447
Isn't that the actual explanation though

Hibiki didn't know it was supposed to be unbreakable so she broke it anyways
>>
>>13772451

Yes
>>
>>13772438
>It's basic Nasuverse logic.
I'd like to think Symphogear isn't quite that shitty yet.

>>13772447
So she thought the other barries weren't destructable?
>>
>>13772419
>that smiling while in tears face
Hibiki is slowly becoming a M.
>>
File: fate2098.png~original.png (592KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
fate2098.png~original.png
592KB, 800x600px
>>13772451
What's even the point of conceptual weapons if you can just say "no it isn't" and it loses its ability?
>>
>>13772469

No, by that point Carol had boobs, and Hibiki being gay as shit, this caused problems
>>
Anyone have random symphogear sound clips that i can use as message tones. A bunch were uploaded a few months ago and i had this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAFzen4F7VM becaue i made it but i lost it when my phone died.
>>
>rewatching Mikugear fight
God damn, I forgot how fucking good everything in this fight was. The music, the choreography, the emotions, everything about it.
>>
>>13772472
>Slowly
Well she's literally incapable of being an S
>>
>>13772475
It's for idiots who think lots of tedious details that aren't the least bit intuitive in a battle system make for good writing.

See: Every shitty battle academy LN and everything Fate related.
>>
>>13772499

It's one of the emotional high points of the series, only surpassed by the last three episodes of the first season.
>>
>>13772499
>The music, the choreography, the emotions, everything about it.
And then GX happened.
>>
>>13772512
Trying too hard, chap.
>>
>>13772529
Unlike the staff on GX.
>>
>>13772507
No like

What's the point of a sword that explicitly is effective at killing dragons

If something that has been a dragon all its life and will forever be a dragon can say "I'm not a dragon" and then the sword doesn't work on it?

Or if the dragon isn't aware that this sword is its Achilles' heel it won't work because it doesn't know that it's supposed to be good at killing dragons?

Why did Carol think that these sort of tools, which are completely useless in this setting given this information, would be a good idea to load up on?
>>
>>13772533
>What's the point of
Easy plot devices. That's really all it is. A very contrived plot device used as an easy out for bad writers, because it's a "cleverly" built in loophole.
>>
>indestructible
What if its just Hibiki's attack going through not by destroying it?
>>
>>13772533
Carol was retarded.
>>
>>13772533
The dragon has to actually believe it's not a dragon, though. It doesn't work if it just says it's not one. And Phara's Sword Breaker seemed to work pretty well even before she told Tsubasa about its ability, I think. (Or did she tell her right when she used it the first time?)
>>
>>13772503
But she wasn't much of a M before. She was just crying, telling Miku to stop hitting her in the first Zesshoushinai but now, she's smiling, enjoying every bit of physical pain Miku inflicts on her.
>>
>>13772546
No it specifically says she destroyed it.
>>
Also I feel like there's a part that's glazed over that Ver did major surgical modification's to Miku's skull even before she transformed. When she's shown in that cat of green juice (LiNKER, maybe?) she clearly has a huge hole in the back of her head, presumably the mounting point for that camera thing she wears while transformed.

So what the fuck ever happened with that?
>>
>meticulously managing my inventory
>every other time I get the urge to drop everything I'm doing and SHOOT THAT POISON ARROW THROUGH MY HEAAAAAAAAAARRRT
Fuck you, Poison Arrow. I don't even use you.

>>13772581
Wasn't that just a fleshbud-style brainwashing gizmo?
It's been ages since I last saw G.
>>
>>13772553
Well the sword didn't break until Phara pointed out that her weapon was a "Sword Breaker".

Either way Hibiki's not knowing the indestructible shield is indestructible so she could destroy it thing proved the ineffectiveness of conceptual weapons in Symphogear.

Really most of the fighting in GX got way too abstract and weird to make any sort of sense. Like DMJii's synchronicity power shit and the nonsensical stuff like "Imouto is the strongest Doll and is one-shotted even though Chris needed DMJiis help to beat Leiur even when Leiur is trying to lose" and the like.
>>
>>13772594
>Not using Poison Arrows
Shit dude, those things wreck big monsters.
>>
>>13772594
Maybe it was just the angle but it looked like it went a decent ways into her head.
>>
>>13772594
Yeah, it was just something stuck to the back of her head, not a hole.
>>
>>13772598
I never remember or bother to use the special arrows most of the time.
Hotkeys being exclusive to consumables and the lantern sucks.
>>
>>13772594
>Wasn't that just a fleshbud-style brainwashing gizmo?
>FIS has someone who can literally make fleshbuds

Story checks out.
>>
>>13772612
Eh, the menus don't have a load time anymore so it's not that big of a deal to swap em in until the effect kicks in then swap back out.
>>
>>13772612
>>13772598
>>13772594
Reminder to break the game with Maker's Finger
>>
So one thing I very quickly realized is that having a primarily long-range gear using tentacles is that Miku's not gonna get a lot of her beamspam like she did in the actual fight.

How does everybody feel about laser tentacle dicks
>>
>>13772612
Get Blast Arrows, use them as a Ranger with Tenfold Flurry.
My pawn eventually started doing it.
>>
>>13772651
That reminds me of the Devilukes from TLR, with their vagina tails that shoot beams.
>>
>>13772656
Speaking of which, how exactly do you "teach" pawns to do things? Just by doing the thing so they'll learn by mimicking?
My lolimage still has a hard time grasping the idea that I need her fire enchanting at the beginning of battle, not after everyone's dead and the next one is just far away enough so the effect will wear out after I slash the next batch of enemies like 2 times.
>>
>>13772651
>>13772662
I feel like I'm going crazy.
>>
>Concept weapons
That reminds me of OnC and their concepts.

The fight with 2nd Gear is a very good example of it.
>2nd Gear's concept: Names give power
>People from 2nd literally become war gods because their names can be interpreted as names of war gods
>MC and friends counter that by using ridiculous shit like Attack Names, which led to hilarious shit like them using the bald guy on the team as a weapon by screaming BALD FLASH
>>
>>13772673
I feel you. I'm playing mystic knight so I rely heavily on weapon enchantments, but my buffslave refuses to share her shit.
>>
>>13772690
Owari no Chronicle, right?
>>
>>13772673
Yes, they learn from your actions. Because of that, when I made my pawn into a Sorcerer he started to climb enemies and hit them instead of casting spells because that's all I ever did as a Sorcerer.
>>
>>13772711
Yep.

Glorious Kawakami novels.
>>
>>13772710
I'll be honest that I'm not sure how I'm feeling bout my run of mystic knight. Might be just due to not properly developing my magik stat and/or not having some of the good enhancements from other vocations.

My sourcer Pawn isn't the sharing type for buffs either.
>>
>>13772643
What is this?
>>
>>13772768
a bow that kills everything (no idea if the big 3 bosses can die to it) in one hit. You can only have one at a time

the big 3:
Gigori
Ur Dagon
Damion
>>
>>13772774
sorry, Arrow
>>
>>13772612
>I never remember or bother to use the special arrows most of the time.

A facefull of blast arrows will oneshot even beholders or super cyclopes
>>
>>13772774

The Maker's Finger oneshots even Greg, but if you do it too early it breaks the story.

I've never tried it on Ur-Dragon or Daimon.
>>
>>13772774
>>13772787
You can only have one arrow at a time?
>Maker's Finger
That name though.
Do want, too bad I'm still lvl 12
>>
>>13772807
Think it destroys at least a few health bars on Ur-Dragon, at least the offline version.
>>
>>13772350
Tsubasa's legs are pure sex
>>
>>13772809
>You can only have one arrow at a time?

only one Maker's Finger because it's that OP

and expensive
>>
>>13772831
>Tsubasa's pure sex
FTFY;
>>
>>13772762
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf8DRVsUYeE
Great cannon is seriously one of the coolest things ever. That and the unholy blade buff that I always forget the name off gives you so much DPS its crazy.
>>
>>13772849
Mystic Knight, also known as the FPS killer
>>
File: Tsubasa28.jpg (131KB, 986x1600px)
Tsubasa28.jpg
131KB, 986x1600px
>>13772843
while that is correct, her hair or her legs with them thighs in particular are her charm point
>>
>>13772849
Abyssal Anguish plus an additional weapon buff is crazy good.
>>
>>13772849
I'm still kinda low level. Like the last thing of importance that I can think of that I did was killing a griffon.

Also again,, pretty sure my magik is shit.
>>
>>13772881
>>13772762
There's no real need to worry about stat allocation at all, unless you want to be particular about min/maxing for end game.
>>
>>13772881
I was still playing as a fighter when I killed the griffon. You know your rush attack? Blitz strike or whatever? That thing with abyssal anguish turns into a 20+ hit combo that pretty much instakills dragons.

It sort of ruined all the fun against Grigori since I ended up taking all his HP out in about 6 seconds flat by simply charging his heart.
>>
I'm lvl 30 and still haven't switched vocations yet, not even once. Didn't remember you could do that.
How fucked am I?
>>
>>13772938
Not fucked at all, no need to worry about stats, and if your class is carrying through it doesn't matter
>>
>>13772938
not really
>>
>>13772595
It's kind of vague, could have meant that Leiur's sister was the most physically strong, I'm not sure the other dolls could lift boats in either hand.
>>
>>13772595
>Imouto is the strongest Doll

That just means it could lift
>>
>>13772992
>the other dolls don't even lift
Carol needs to get her priorities straight
>>
>>13772860
>>also known as the FPS killer

Why?
>>
>>13773032
Mystic Knight's Great Cannon along with the two AoE circles that activate when an enemy steps in and a multi-hitt attack sends out ten-thousand magic bolts at once, which killed the FPS on console versions.
>>
>>13772992
>>13772967
It says her power output and durability outspec everyone else, and it makes it seem like it's by a decent margin.
>>
>>13773032

Because the Xbox360 and the PS3 literally could not handle the Mystic Knight's shit. A good way to fuck your framerate over is to use Great Cannon. Like, at any point.

It's worse if you double Great Full Moon Cannon Slash, or if you want to absolutely fuck things over, Great Holy Cannon Riposte. The screen disappears in a field of tiny death marbles.
>>
File: pc_detail_0.jpg (70KB, 550x550px)
pc_detail_0.jpg
70KB, 550x550px
>入荷日:入荷済み

The waterfall is already starting to trickle.
>>
File: Noise-chan.jpg (33KB, 300x480px)
Noise-chan.jpg
33KB, 300x480px
>>13773040
>>13773045
>>A good way to fuck your framerate over is to use Great Cannon. Like, at any point.

That's interesting AND scary to know.
>>
File: 2016-01-19_00005.jpg (36KB, 197x444px)
2016-01-19_00005.jpg
36KB, 197x444px
>beat Daimon 1.0
>want to dragonforge my new gear
>the materials to get them to even 2-star are beyond my means
>only 100% chances of dragonforging are Grigori and Ur
>need to replay the entire game to get this new sword to be decent
>will need to do that again when I get better gear in BBI 2.0
At least I'm starting to get rents, even if they're from the same five people.
New thread when? We need some Chris.
>>
File: 1339696650257.jpg (118KB, 800x776px)
1339696650257.jpg
118KB, 800x776px
>>13773058
Here's a good old chart detailing all the vocations of Dragon's Dogma.
>>
>>13773062
SotC'ing as Strider is fun.
>>
File: CZEgBAJUsAAYzxF.png (272KB, 870x723px) Image search: [Google]
CZEgBAJUsAAYzxF.png
272KB, 870x723px
>>
File: 1439060375802.jpg (1MB, 4559x3255px) Image search: [Google]
1439060375802.jpg
1MB, 4559x3255px
>>
File: 1439060444216.jpg (1MB, 4572x3238px)
1439060444216.jpg
1MB, 4572x3238px
>>
>>13773040
Is it actually ten thousand? Because only a crazy person would try to render that realtime without using a particle engine to fake it.
>>
File: 1439060208195.jpg (1MB, 4476x3214px) Image search: [Google]
1439060208195.jpg
1MB, 4476x3214px
>>
>>13773092

It's closer to a couple hundred, but the antiquated hardware on the PS360 generation just couldn't handle it.
>>
File: chris waitress.jpg (550KB, 800x1037px)
chris waitress.jpg
550KB, 800x1037px
>>
File: 1444882232486.jpg (121KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
1444882232486.jpg
121KB, 1024x724px
>>
File: 1444881333181.jpg (2MB, 1716x1215px) Image search: [Google]
1444881333181.jpg
2MB, 1716x1215px
>>
File: MatchStats.png (923KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MatchStats.png
923KB, 1280x720px
>>13773062

Thanks.
>>
File: 1436743260284.jpg (607KB, 4299x6071px) Image search: [Google]
1436743260284.jpg
607KB, 4299x6071px
>>
File: 1452546412755.jpg (293KB, 600x609px)
1452546412755.jpg
293KB, 600x609px
>>
File: 1439060705316.png (1006KB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
1439060705316.png
1006KB, 1200x1697px
>>
Save the Chris for the new thread

>>13773123
>>
File: 1439306014078.jpg (1MB, 3294x2929px)
1439306014078.jpg
1MB, 3294x2929px
>>
File: 1349553769312.gif (38KB, 209x190px) Image search: [Google]
1349553769312.gif
38KB, 209x190px
>>13773126
What if I told you I'm running out of Chris?
>>
File: photon lancer get set.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
photon lancer get set.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
>>
File: 1377524532137.gif (933KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1377524532137.gif
933KB, 400x225px
>>13773085
>>13773089
>>13773094
>>13773102
>>
>>13773133
YES SIR

Where the fuck was Bardiche in Vivid, Raging Heart got lines.
>>
File: MalkDrinker.jpg (523KB, 890x3200px) Image search: [Google]
MalkDrinker.jpg
523KB, 890x3200px
>>13773132

That's potentially bad for the heart.
>>
>>13773170
At work because maybe Feito forgot it?unless it made an appearence in the manga
>>
File: MALK.jpg (291KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MALK.jpg
291KB, 1280x720px
>>13773126

In any case. Let's finish this.
>>
File: LWM.jpg (443KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
LWM.jpg
443KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>13773228
Bardiche was definitely there for the mock battle, no lines though.
>>
File: lunch_time.png (435KB, 935x802px)
lunch_time.png
435KB, 935x802px
>>
File: llavero.jpg (389KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
llavero.jpg
389KB, 960x540px
>>
File: Kitchen~Maria.jpg (97KB, 992x1325px) Image search: [Google]
Kitchen~Maria.jpg
97KB, 992x1325px
>>
File: Jack-a-Gear.jpg (172KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-a-Gear.jpg
172KB, 800x640px
>>
File: Invader!.jpg (551KB, 960x768px)
Invader!.jpg
551KB, 960x768px
Cute Squid Detected!
>>
File: Hibiki&Kirika.jpg (58KB, 600x396px)
Hibiki&Kirika.jpg
58KB, 600x396px
>>
File: henshin.jpg (221KB, 1440x539px)
henshin.jpg
221KB, 1440x539px
>>
File: HairTest.png (414KB, 1308x500px)
HairTest.png
414KB, 1308x500px
>>
>>13773296
>G/GX style/quality henshin for Kanade never ever
>>
File: GunnerType.jpg (112KB, 765x1024px)
GunnerType.jpg
112KB, 765x1024px
>>
File: GrapeSmile.gif (108KB, 178x271px)
GrapeSmile.gif
108KB, 178x271px
>>13773301

It's sad. Have a noise to cheer you up.
>>
File: G-Hibikki.jpg (64KB, 500x333px)
G-Hibikki.jpg
64KB, 500x333px
>>
File: DEATH.png (717KB, 956x537px)
DEATH.png
717KB, 956x537px
Showed this to my friend who has never seen Kirika before and he immediately asked if that's Dark Magician Girl. I never knew the resemblance was obvious to somebody who watched YGO - I thought it was just an inside joke that I didn't get.
>>
>>13773302
They put the sights on the top for a reason, Chris.
>>
>>13773452
She's just using gun kata.
Thread posts: 704
Thread images: 151

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.