[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: kawamori_loves_green.jpg (149KB, 628x2042px) Image search: [Google]
kawamori_loves_green.jpg
149KB, 628x2042px
WHY?
>>
>>13753580

Japan associates Green with the US Military "(i.e. American Soldiers in green uniforms walking around Japan because of the bases there) and so they consider a colour worth unhappy lives
>>
Kawamori got cucked by a green man
>>
File: kermit1.jpg (25KB, 347x450px) Image search: [Google]
kermit1.jpg
25KB, 347x450px
Kawamori's father ran away with a green haired women. This is his vengeance. also Kermit warned you.
>>
>>13753580
To be fair it seemed like Basara was down for some giantess pussy then birdman showed up to cockblock
>>
File: 1404475848420.png (113KB, 216x204px) Image search: [Google]
1404475848420.png
113KB, 216x204px
>>13753580

God damn you, I had blocked out Frontier's ending.
>>
Takamina got out of it okay, though it was pretty touch and go for a while there
>>
Half-breed rapists don't deserve to win.
>>
>>13753817
Ranka didn't rape nobody!
>>
>>13753580
Kawamori's father always used a green wig when they had their "special alone time"
>>
>>13753664

I don't even understand why Emilia is there to be honest. She's a one episode character for a special and was just never going to be a love interest of any kind. She didn't suffer in any way and she certainly didn't suffer as much as Mylene did when it comes to characters that lost/suffered in 7.
>>
>>13753879
I don't know who made the pic, I'm just assuming they needed someone from 7 who suffered
>>
>>13753580
Guld was fucking BOSS, though.
He even got the woman he tried to rape as a teenager to voluntarily bang him. Isamu did not actually get the Myung nookie in Plus. Guld also got Isamu to indirectly admit that both his skills and his Valk were inferior when he told Isamu to go after Myung because he couldn't beat the Ghost X-9 in the YF-19.
He also had the coolest valk, the YF-21. Everyone else gets the neutered VF-22 with no BDI system, even Max and Milia didn't get the full YF-21 package.
Guld RULES.
>>
>>13753993
Sure, but the guy outright DIED. Kawamori usually doesn't kill greens off unless he really wants their lives taken away as painfully as possible.
>>
>>13753993
>Guld was fucking BOSS, though.
Eh.

I mean I guess. He was kind of a condescending asshole though. Also he, you know, died
>>
>>13753580
Why only Millia was the green winner in SDF?
>>
>>13754163
Only the best can win the Maxbowl
>>
>>13754163
Ishiguro probably restrained Kawamori as much as humanly possible.
>>
>>13753879
I really do kinda hope Basara got with Emilia eventually, though. I like her a lot better than Mylene.
>>
>>13754176

Had he stayed, and if he were still alive, how would Macross lore be dictated with Ishiguro around?
>>
>>13754311
No idea, he would probably change genres sooner or later. But one thing for sure is he'd always have alpha characters, MC or otherwise.
>>
>>13754358

But what about stuff like "all animated works" are just in-universe, dramatized depictions of the conflicts and basically, anything post-Plus?

Also, speaking of depictions, if what canonically happened is a combination of multiple depictions, would Do You Remember Love be a Romance of the Three Kingdoms-esque depiction of Space War I?
>>
>>13754396
Maybe he'd simplify things by pulling an Orguss and revealing that every universe was once a single one. But then again...
>if what canonically happened is a combination of multiple depictions, would Do You Remember Love be a Romance of the Three Kingdoms-esque depiction of Space War I
That could have been a possibility. The way I see it, he would have let other people make animated spin-off works that are radical retellings of the stories, while his shows are the main event.
>>
>>13754437

I see.

Currently uploading pages of Hiroshi Onogi's novel Misa Hayase: White Reminiscences at >>13752205. You should check it out.
>>
>>13754309

Agreed. I like her more than most women in anime to be honest, though I suspect it's purely because she was a one-episode character and couldn't over stay her welcome or show any annoying habits because of her short run time. Motorcycle chick or her getting with Basara would be infinitely preferable to Mylene. As is though, I don't think Basara treated any of the women in 7 as love interests personally and that he was just too in to music and wanderlust. Maybe once he made the mountain move and had a few years to grow as he wandered the galaxy he'd remember he has a dick.

Macross: Do You Remember Sex? - Basara's journey to discover women, the galaxy's greatest mystery.
>>
>>13753993
>VF-22 with no BDI system
Incorrect
The 21 has a BCS system, the 22 has a BDI system
>>
>>13753580
Millia used up all the happy endings for green hair by getting like a dozen kids.
And hey, Takamina did get better eventually.
>>
>>13753580
Kawamori loves Tobikage.
>>
>>13755342
>And hey, Takamina did get better eventually.
She did but out of all the AKBs she suffered the most
>>
>>13755600
Not really. She had like three episodes of suffering before the issue resolved itself for her. There were other characters who had it worse.
>>
>>13755600
>>13755613
If that is any indication, maybe Reina in Delta might be a luckier case since there's also a group of idols and potential love interests.
>>
I'M SCARED GUYS
>>
File: green.gif (265KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
green.gif
265KB, 500x281px
>>
>>13755637
I don't understand why she needed to constantly get fucked over
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.