[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is terrorism viable when you have mobile suits and mobile armors?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: kshatriyalava.jpg (174KB, 850x558px) Image search: [Google]
kshatriyalava.jpg
174KB, 850x558px
Is terrorism viable when you have mobile suits and mobile armors?
>>
>>13751038
>light fast compact ultra high damage output weapons with single pilots and requiring minimal support and easily stolen/hijacked
Sounds like terrorism is even more viable than it is today
>>
>>13751038
That's like asking if terrorism is viable when tanks and IFVs exist. Mobile Suit and Gundam-jacking is pretty common, way more so than with tanks so I'd say MS are the best terrorist weapon since the RPG and the AK-74.

And weren't the Sleeves terrorists? I'm pretty sure the Sleeves were terrorists. They didn't seem like a legitimate Zeon movement like Neo-Zeon or Char's Neo Zeon or even the Delaz Fleet.
>>
Considering they all have equivalents of nuclear reactors on board and can be piloted by a single person, yes
>>
>>13751038
Terrorism is always viable.
>>
>>13751038
I fail to see why it wouldn't be
>>
wouldn't that be all the more reason to resort to terrorist acts?
>>
>Why the fuck did you let that kid steal our giant robot?
>Well, that's what happens in all the shows and it seems to turn out right. How was I supposed to know he was in IS?
>>
Hathaway would tell you
>>
Reminder that terrorism has not historically resulted in regime change.

Also if you're using a significant amount of heavy military hardware you're closer to fighting a conventional war than terrorism.
>>
>>13751095
From what I understand, the Sleeves was a nickname for Neo-Zeon since they put all that fancy junk on the end of their sleeves.
>>
>>13752404
>Reminder that terrorism has not historically resulted in regime change.

Uh isn't that how the United States became a thing?
>>
>>13752488

No, the US became a thing due to being sponsored by a foreign superpower while the colonists rebelled against the other foreign superpower.

A war of independence, like the American or Algerian ones, is a bit different from a terrorist movement.
>>
>>13752488
Rebellion =/= terrorism

It's about methods, anon.
>>
>>13752631

Anon one is a memeword repurposed in the last few decades to vilify revolutions despite originally referring to the evils of a tyrannical state

The other is the true name
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.