[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will people realize this show is the best?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 17601l.jpg (67KB, 342x450px) Image search: [Google]
17601l.jpg
67KB, 342x450px
When will people realize this show is the best?
>>
>>13747465
When Hime eats a damn sandwich. Several sandwiches.
>>
File: baronz-1.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
baronz-1.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>>13747465
When people learn to appreciate best mech.
>>
When you go back and time and make it actually good.
>>
>>13747465
In my dreams.
>>
Yuu was genuinely autistic, right? It's the only explanation that makes sense.

Also his reaction to Jonathan was the greatest thing ever.

>I fucked your sister!
>Well that...upsets me, but she's a grown woman and who she decides to sleep with is her decision.
>And your mother!
>FUCK YOU I'LL KILL YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!
>>
>>13747513
I've seen this exact post several times before, I wonder if it's a pasta or just a repetitive guy.
>>
>>13747465
Yeah I thought it was great. Way better than King Gainer, Xabungle type shows. But his popular shows like Gundam are better than Brain Powerd
>>
>>13747514

I have extremely good memory of what I post so I reuse it when it's relevant
>>
>>13747465
Sause?
>>
Essential Tominocore
>>
File: CURhI7wUsAA3ghH.jpg (48KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CURhI7wUsAA3ghH.jpg
48KB, 600x450px
Is it sad that Jonathan is the most relatable mecha character?
>>
File: baron_maximilian.jpg (35KB, 408x460px) Image search: [Google]
baron_maximilian.jpg
35KB, 408x460px
JONATHAN
>>
I never watched Brain Powerd.

Would it be worth the download, or am I just gonna delete it after a cpl episodes?

Mind you, I'm not an average Tomino autist. I thoroughly disliked G-Reco.
>>
>>13752415
If you don't like Tomino's Tomino, then you'll probably dislike the most quintessential Tomino anime that's not Turn-A or Ideon
>>
Newfag here. What show is this?
>>
>>13752806
The teleporting cyborgs with the obnoxiously Nagano designs from SRW and ACE.
>>
>>13752806
Turn A Gundam
>>
>>13752806
>>13752415
>>13747522
>>
>>13747465
They'll realize it IN YOUR DREAMS
>>
>>13752272

BARON
>>
HIME HAS THE VOICE OF AN ANGEL
SHOOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8KFa5tvx4c#t=1m29
>>
I love that show despite its wonkiness. It's the most Tomino thing with Victory Gundam.
But never give that man only two cours.
>>
I just love the setting. I'd kill for more things set in the world of Brain Powered.

I'd say world-building in general is Tomino's strongest suit.

I personally love Brain Powered though. It's a mixed bag (Terrible animation, funky pacing) but it's got more positives than negatives in my opinion.

I think all that stopped it from being a must-watch was it's animation budget and the fact that it's maybe five or six episodes too short. It needed just a bit more to it.

It also has some of the best instances of Tomino dialogue ever.

And the Nelly Brain is my favorite Nagano design. The fact that it never got a kit or anything other than a little gashapon figurine is criminal.
>>
TITS IN OPENING!
>>
>>13747465
>>13747513
Jhonatan was the Char of Brain Powered?
>>
>>13747465

It won't ever happen. Brain Powerd really is better than 90% of Mecha Anime though.
>>
>>13747465
what is wrong with that girl's abdomen?
>>
I also liked the setting and world-building. Some episodes were actually quite good. But for the love of God I did not understand what the fuck happened in the final episode. Even if it's been a long while since I've seen it, I remember not understanding a lot of what was going on (a problem I did not had in the rest of the series).
>>
>>13754621
You don't recognize Mutsumi Inomata character designs?
>>
>>13747465
when people understand tomino writing
>>
>>13749184
>that line

ok char.
>>
>>13747465
I saw the first episode of this show back in the day when blockbuster had this on vcr for renting

shit was good but my mom didnt let me get more anime
>>
>>13747465
I never watched but why all these characters in the pic look retarded?
>>
File: jonathan.jpg (599KB, 640x2436px) Image search: [Google]
jonathan.jpg
599KB, 640x2436px
>>
File: tit powerd.png (568KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tit powerd.png
568KB, 640x480px
So why was the op full of naked girls? Did it air late at night and they wanted to attract people who thought they'd actually see tits and instead they just saw a shitty Tomino show?
>>
>>13761215
It's artsy.
>>
>>13749184
Jonathan, the only pilot who would fly many miles and catch you with his anti-body just to tell you he is literally a motherfucker.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.