[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you think this will ever see the light of day? http://eg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: POST2-2.jpg (122KB, 324x500px) Image search: [Google]
POST2-2.jpg
122KB, 324x500px
do you think this will ever see the light of day?
http://egonauts.com/main/alter-ego-projects/torkaizer/
>>
>>13747129
Hope not. It looked like shit.
>>
>>13747129

It's been so long that I actually miss VF shitposting about this.
>>
>>13747958
>Hope not.
Do you suffer from mental retardation? Why would you hope for anything to not come out? You're not forced to watch it.
>>
>>13747994
Because I'd rather resources be used in a better project?
>>
>>13748006
>resources
Which aren't yours to begin with.
>>
I miss the Old Man. It was fun teasing him about Kuwait. And his con threads were interesting. OutQuest was a cool endeavour.
>>
>>13748028
Anon, he's not dead.
>>
>>13748011
Whether or not the resources are mine does not hold any bearing on the judgement of the use of said sources.
>>
when those radical dudes stop being so radical maybe. they won't so this will never come out
>>
I hope it gets made. The mecha designs look really good, and that's what's most important.

I'm serious.
>>
>>13748093
No. Hoping for any kind of entertainment not to come out is the first sign of severe autism.
>>
>>13749050
The notion that the only reaction people should have towards trailers is one of excitement is a fallacious absurdity.

And be careful with all that projecting.
>>
>>13748006
I'd rather see money from the Middle East be used to make giant robot cartoons than nuclear weapons
>>
>>13749185
Well, when you put it that way.
>>
File: POST1.jpg (92KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
POST1.jpg
92KB, 500x250px
the mech is cute. CUTE!
>>
>>13749160
Nice dichotomy. Your life must be interesting. When you go to school in the morning, do you have to pick between slugging your mother in the face and tongue-punching her fart box?
>>
File: 009.png (204KB, 791x428px) Image search: [Google]
009.png
204KB, 791x428px
>>13750751
You tell me.
>>
>>13749160
Stop trying to use words you don't actually understand, faggot.
>>
>>13750889
Source, no way that's not on sadpanda
>>
>>13750916
>Ad hominem

'kay
>>
>>13750924
Medaka Box
>>
>>13749185
I'd prefer nukes bbqh. More fun that way
>>
>>13750937
Oh fucking hell. I don't have the time to search for a doujin involving her with a similar artstyle right now.

It's especially bad with milfs because they're always fucking littered with ridiculous BBW fetishists.
>>
>>13748044
Hell be fine
>>
>>13750949
why not both
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.