[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/prg/- Power Rangers General #94

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 41

File: FB_IMG_1436717316123.jpg (30KB, 552x367px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1436717316123.jpg
30KB, 552x367px
Ninja Steel edition

/prg/ Faqs http://pastebin.com/unt9B5hG

Where to watch dino charge:

http://awesomedl.ru/?s=power+rangers&x=0&y=0

http://rapidmoviez.com/power-rangers-dino-charge

Previous Thread >>13721748
>>
>>13744258
I'm curious who's going to be the main vllain. Will they use Kibaoni's costume or create their own?
>>
>>13744301
>sledge looked like shit
>please not again
>>
>>13744330
To be honest, he was also the first PR-original monster suit since Overdrive.
>>
>>13744339
but.... thats why I want that shit to stop
>>
>>13744258
Disappointed that future generations won't grow up with train powered rangers.

That said, Ninja Game show can either be very good or very bad meta.
>>
>>13744301
>>13744330
>>13744339

I think Sledge looks pretty cool, beter Than Flurious from overdrive in my opinion. Would love to see them make another american villain, I missed seeing those. But if they decided to use another villain from a movie or series like how they are using Snide as a new villain, i'd be cool with that as well.
>>
What if they used veteran/NEW POWERS teams as competitors in the game show?
>>
>>13744258
They're seriously skipping ToQgers?
>>
>had dream where he was snuggling up with busty Dr. K
>whatiswrongwithme.jpg
>>
I'm wondering something, back in the old days of mmpr, they did a lot of cut and paste with the zord fights, is that something that woukld still be possible to do today? Like have the ninja's fight toqger villains? Not sure how much footage is usable for cute and paste zord battles these days, since I think there is a lot of body contact between monsters and mechs in the modern mech fights, plus all the toys of new mechs and stuff they have to try and sell.
>>
>>13744502
That would require effort and giving a shit. Power Rangers doesn't have either.
>>
>>13744480
>Sledge better than Flurious
Oh no, dude. One thing Disney hit a constsnt home run on while doing Power Rangers was making original costumes and suits. That's because... it's fucking Disney. They have the veteran talent pool and money to design and produce great and most importantly fitting original suits.

Sledge is hot garbage by comparison. He's a cheap looking, generic space lizard man who sticks out like a sore thumb when stuck with the Kyoryuger villains. Even Saban had done better in the past.

God help me if they switch out any of the already great Ninninger villains with a new one that looks as crap and unfitting as Sledge.
>>
>>13744502
I think what made for a lot of cut/past jobs was that a lot of the time only zord or monster was onscreen at one time, which makes it easy.
Nowadays, it seems more common to have everything onscreen at once.
>>
>>13744414
>Disappointed that future generations won't grow up with train powered rangers.
Good. I dont want those shitty suits.
>>
>>13744502
>since I think there is a lot of body contact between monsters and mechs in the modern mech fights
Nah, they still use that annoying thing where they film the mech attacking the camera and then the monster suffering the attack. Not to mention lots of battles are just stock footage finishers now, save for Go-Busters and some exceptions. It can be done with some work.

>>13744559
Literally the current season has original zord footage. Next time you troll at least use actual facts.
>>
>>13744488
Would you adapt Toqger if you were Saban/Bandai?

What would the story even be, and how would it fit with the footage and stuff? Rainbows and trains?
>>
>>13744258
Anyone hopeing it'll be a direct sequel to Ninja storm?
also as for kinninjer - well there is the red kakuranger [alien ranger] and hurricanger [ninja storm] apperance so maybe make him a relative of red alien ranger, come to train as a ranger?
>>
>>13744690
>Anyone hopeing it'll be a direct sequel to Ninja storm?
Ninja Storm has been like 10 years ago and they didnt make Dino Charge a sequel to the most popular season of the franchise, so no way. At most I say we may get Shane and Aurico cameos and even I doubt that.
>>
MMPR #0 comic is out now.
>>
>>13744488
Why the fuck would you ever adapt that? Do you think they want another Turbo?
>>
>>13744698
DT is the most popular season of the franchise? News to me.

I thought that was still MMPR or PRiS
>>
>>13744741
MMPR started out Dino-themed and that's what everyone remembers.
>>
>>13744480
Sledge looks okay, but Flurious was the best-looking villain in OO in my opinion.
>>
>ninja alien rangers again
oh for fuck's sake
>>
>>13744952
wait nevermind i'm retarded
the rangers are from earth and zircon sends his minions there
whew, thought they were going to do that for a second
>>
>>13744688
Considering we got intergalactic game show from ressurrect our master with fear, they could've done something.
>>
>>13744966
Knowing PR, they might make Star Ninger an alien that loves Earth culture with its cowboys, rock music, and cheeseburgers.
>>
>>13745302
That...makes a surprising amount of sense.
>>
>>13745302
"You realize that's just one part of one country on Earth, right?"
"What's a country?" *chews burger, claps*
>>
I doubt they keep the StarBurger, but who knows.
>>
>>13745302
earth has it's own culture?
>>
Is the new MMPR comic available anywhere digitally?
>>
>>13744582
>>13744784

I guess I always felt that Flurious doesn't really look like a power ranger villain to me. Its not a bad design, just think he looks more like a villain you would see in a marvel or dc movie.

I'm cool with Lothor and Mesogog though.
>>
>>13745380
Currently being dumped in this /co/ thread
>>>/co/78954123
>>
>>13745426
I always thought that Grumm had a great design.
>>
>>13745460

Oh yeah, I forgot about Grumm, loved his design as well. Flurious is the only one I dislike out of the original disney power rangers villains.
>>
>>13745433
This was pretty okay, I'm hopeful
>>
>>13744741
SO FAHNNY XD
>>
>>13744688
It's not impossible. Here's my take

>Set in an alternate future, humanity has created the means to travel through space, to the point where colonies (which looks remarkably like modern Japanese cities) have been set up on several distant planets, all linked together by super fast space trains. But these colonies are under threat by the Shadow Empire, who use their Dark Engines to invade and take over each colony.

>Trans Quantum Galaxy, the biggest firm of space trains, decide to fight back by adapting their space trains and technology into battle mecha and equipment, and train five young students, experts in various fields, into warriors who will liberate the colonies. They are... POWER RANGERS RAIL FORCE!
>>
>>13745679
I think what really needs to happen is Hell On Wheels In Space
>>
>>13744688
>There's a crazy being from another dimension that kidnaps five teenagers and turns them into his playthings, making them ride on toy trains, wear colorful suits, and stuff. But the teenagers aren't having any of it.
>The being's caretakers (using Shadow Line suits and footage) appear and want to kill him for being a failure, but their means are too unwieldy and start destroying the city.
>The teenagers talk the being into helping them use his supernatural powers for good instead of purely for chaos.
>Being slowly becomes the mentor of the team, kind of like Gosei except the show knows and admits he's insane.
>Wagon & Ticket will be thrown out for obvious reasons
>Entire show will be about the rangers fighting for their mentor's independence versus the villains thinking he's too dangerous to be kept alive.
>>
ok, i'm sorta new to /m/, but i really fucking love power rangers, so i came to this thread to ask you men a question did anyone else think that Dr.K and the yellow ranger from lightspeed was super hot
>>
>>13746280
that's like asking if water is wet anon
>>
>>13746280
>Dr. K
She's cuter when she's not Dr. K
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoR_gAg-Gy4
>Lightspeed Yellow
/fit/ as fuck, patrician taste
>>
>>13744688
A bunch of wayward, disillusioned young adults are tasked by a mysterious benefactor with defeating a multiversal threat they encountered as children. Basically, it'd be a lighter and more optimistic pastiche of Stephen King's It.

>>13745679
>>13745922
I kind of like these better, though. First one for being able to turn TQGer into a more classic installment. Second for being a weirder take on teenagers with attitude being conscripted by aliens.
>>
>>13746327
I actually like this one the most.
>>
>>13745433
Tommyhating autists out in full fucking force
>>
>>13746461
but MMPR isn't the best
>>
>>13746522
so?
>>
>>13745433
>Trini doesn't turn into a boy when Morphed
FUCKING DROPPED
>>
>>13746795
>they avoided an easy transpandering scene
PICKED THE FUCK UP
>>
>>13746806
But I loved that as a kid.
>>
>>13746822
how could you even tell? trini was pretty flat chested
>>
The Thunder Rangers were cool. Whole show with insect motif guys when?
Like Red Rhino Ranger, Blue Stag Ranger, Yellow Bee Ranger, Pink Butterfly Ranger, Green Mantis Ranger, and 6th being Platinum Dragonfly Ranger?
>>
>>13744688
>In the olden days trains were a symbol of growth and expansion!
>But as time went on they were needed less and less.
>While most trains accepted this, some became enraged that humans would just throw them away after all their hard work.
>This rage caught the attention of the Noir Empire, monsters from another dimension that fed off negative emotion.
>the Trains had brought with them an age of hope that'd sealed the monsters away until this point, but those that raged weakened the seal and allowed them to be free.
>These trains struck a Deal with the Noir empire, lending them their immense power to get revenge on the humans.
>With that, the Noir empire began It's insidious plan to Blot out hope and Drag our world into theirs, one city at a time
>Some trains resisted, forming the Rainbow rail line to fight off the Evil trains and their Masters within the Noir empire.
Boom!
>>
>>13746874
American kids do like bugs, but probably not all of those.
Red Dragonfly, Green Mantis, Yellow Bee/Wasp/Hornet, Blue and Black Stag and Rhino (one of which is the second girl), the evil 6th ranger is a scorpion or a spider (arthropods, but not insects, also insect-eaters)
>>
Ninja Steel sounds like a different version of dino charge, think about it! Alien want what rangers have (energems/magic shuriken) comes to earth to fight teenagers with attitude, come to think of it that's a summary of at least half of the ranger series!
>>
I've not seen Go-busters, but I just watched this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCgo0JxUxg8

Goddammit, now I'm really pissed Saban didn't adapt this. These designs are probably the best we've had since Go-onger. I guess I'll have to start looking up japanese sources to buy the mecha from.
>>
>>13746930
>that ace transformation from car to robot
Should've gotten Toei to make the Transformers movies, goddamn
The angles are great, the fighing is cool, and the music is symphonic as fuck
Maybe I should watch Gobusters after all
>>
>>13746939

I'm on the same boat as you, senpai. My only worry from those clips is that it seems to be pretty Red Ranger centric.
>>
>>13746930
I can practically see the lasers being edited into the guns, fucking Clapistan
>>
>>13746939
>>13746947
Just watch it. It has an amazing ending. The lows are low but the highs are damn high.

I would say it's not really that Red centered.
>>
File: drkpop.gif (415KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
drkpop.gif
415KB, 200x150px
>>13746280
Anyone that doesn't find her cute is officially dead inside.
>>
>>13747733
If you watch closely, on all her standing shots, her feet are always in a weird angle. It ups the cuteness factor by a lot.
>>
>>13744502
There was actually one or two stock footage battles near the ending of season 1 of Samurai, since they wanted to avoid using the upgraded Zords until season 2.
>>
>>13748161
Also, the final zord battle of SPD is a montage of stock footage and original CG (for the villain).
>>
>>13748129
Is she pigeon-toed? It would fit the child-like angle
>>
>>13746900
It's almost like this type of show is, dare I say it, formulaic.
>>
>>13748664
Nope, apparently its part of the direction they gave Olivia Tennet.
>>
Watching Sam and Cat suddenly Gia from Megaforce being a background character.
>>
>>13749124
THat's what I meant, it would be a good direction to give her as part of the character
>>13749198
As bad as that show is, it's probably one of my favorite showrunning decisions. I don't think there's ever been two shows spun into one show before
>>
File: ricardo-medina-jr.jpg (53KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
ricardo-medina-jr.jpg
53KB, 600x400px
Remember when Ricardo Medina Jr (Wild Force Red Ranger & Deker in Samurai) was arrested last year after he was in a fight with his roommate, leading to his death, but he was let go?
The investigation continued and he was re-arrested today for murder.
>>
>>13749466
The real crime is that thinning hair, maybe he shouldn't have cut it so short
>>
File: oh_no_tommy.jpg (183KB, 497x494px) Image search: [Google]
oh_no_tommy.jpg
183KB, 497x494px
>>13749466
Facebook nostalgiafags had me rolling last time
>>
File: white_jerk.jpg (190KB, 493x521px) Image search: [Google]
white_jerk.jpg
190KB, 493x521px
>>13749466
>>
File: das_da_green_ranger.jpg (173KB, 495x496px) Image search: [Google]
das_da_green_ranger.jpg
173KB, 495x496px
>>13749571
>>
>>13749466
is he going to summon his zord to break out?
>>
File: white_going_down.jpg (168KB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
white_going_down.jpg
168KB, 494x494px
>>
>>13749580
Nah he's going to go into Nighlok form and slip through a crack in the wall
>>
>>13749582
>>13749574
>>13749571
>>13749566
I mean I can forgive them for not knowing the diference, long hair and all
Zerlinda brings up a good point, tho: who's the most handsome male ranger? Not the most GAR, but the best-looking one? We talk a lot about Pinks and Yellows, but what about the husbandos?
>>
>>13749466

JUST
>>
>>13749590
Gotta put it to Carter Grayson on that one. Aged really well too.
>>
So who do you guys think is the worst ranger team and why is it operation overdrive?
>>
>>13750118
OO is the worst team, Megaforce is the worst season. There are things about other seasons that are worse from a technical perspective, and Samurai is certainly not going to be beat for sheer laziness any time soon, but Megaforce is the season where they went "Hey, you know everything that makes both Sentai fans and normies point and laugh and say Power Rangers is stupid? Let's do literally everything that they're thinking of when they say that.".
>>
>>13750118
I would not trust my life in the hands of anyone in OO but Mack.
>>
>>13750141
>Samurai is certainly not going to be beat for sheer laziness any time soon
Super Megaforce would like a word
>>
>>13750186
I'm counting Megaforce and Super Megaforce together, and even then Super Megaforce is worse than lazy. When you actively ignore Gokaiger episodes that are designed to provide useful footage for Power Rangers, that's not laziness, that's either being too proud for handouts or actively trying to be shit.
>>
>>13750227
Seriously, they had a scene specifically filmed for PR use and they didn't even use them. They had an alternate take where instead of using Kakuranger when they first met Ninjor, they used zyuranger. Like seriously, WTF.
>>
>>13750227
Considering their solution for the NEW powers was just "fuck it, leave it in", I'd definitely say that SMF is lazier than Samurai.
>>
>>13750271
They filmed new footage of new powers. It's not lazy, it's actively being shit.
>>
>>13750227
In any case, it was definite proof that Tzachor relied too much on source faithfulness for his own good and outright gave up. The guy more than deserved his dismissal.
>>
>>13750289
They filmed new footage of new powers because they were too lazy to replace them with new footage to begin with. It's laziness that backfired and resulted in them doing unnecessary work anyways.
>>
>>13750293
We got only 4 tribute episodes and like 7 fillers. That does not make sense for a 20th anniversary season.
>>
Goseiger >>>>>>> Megaforce/ Supermegashittyforce
>>
Favorite OPS
>>
>>13750338
Zeo, Ninja Storm, Jungle Fury.
>>
>>13750361
Oh and SPD
>>
>>13750338
Time Force, Jungle Fury, Dino Thunder are all pretty great.
>>
>>13750338
Zeo, In Space, Lost Galaxy, Time Force, Wild Force, Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder and SPD.
>>
>>13750528
>>13750409
>>13750361

>no-one says Lightspeed Rescue

You should all go home and wash the shame off you.
>>
>>13750336

Literally everyone knows that. No-one likes Megaforce. Why do you post this every thread?
>>
>>13750681
LR has a dangerously hype theme.
>>
>>13750681
>>13750690

Mah nigs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhXRJRzov9E

>not air drumming during the first "LIGHTSPEED RESCUE"
>>
>>13750338
Zeo, Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, the pop-punk demo for RPM.
>>
>>13750704

I'll never get the love those alternate RPM themes get. None of them fit the tone of the series even a little bit. I don't love the theme we got, but it was more suitable than the alternatives.
>>
>>13750701
That theme is half the reason I remember LR so fondly.

The other half is Supertrain.

Funny enough the same rationale is in play for why I wanna see GoGoV fully subbed.

Amazing what you can do with a hype theme and GIANT TRAIN ROBOT MOTHERFUCKER.
>>
>>13750714
I just like the sound, and the fact that it actually has, you know, lyrics.
Compare
>POWER RANGERS RPM
>GET IN GEAR
>POWER RANGERS RPM
>WE STAND TOGETHER
to
>this is the last stand for humanity
>power rangers RPM let's go
>(go!) getting late, need to get some rest
>then venjix puts us to the test
>don't they know we're the best? (power rangers!)
>evil machines try to destroy me and corinth city
>oh let me say
>we're here to save humanity (power rangers!)
>this is the last stand, and we'll do our best (RPM go!)
>we're here to save humanity (power rangers!)
>they'll never break us!
>or erase us!
>power rangers RPM let's go!
It actually tells us something about the story, and has a more accessible melody with build-up of tension and resolution
>>
>>13749466
That's it, I'm starting a petition. FREE MEDINA.
>>
>>13750830
HE DINDU NUFFIN
HE A GOOD RANGER
>>
>>13750830
Make sure there are bits of that final speech from Cole
>>
Are Sentai toy sales in the shit at the moment? The BoJ toys for ToQger, Ninninger and Go-busters all sucked, despite the Mecha looking cool in the shows, and Zyuohger looks to follow the same trend.
>>
>>13750778
what if they batman beyond'ed and just had an instrumental of the RPM theme instead of having the "GET IN GEAR" lyrics?

i like all of RPMs themes regardless but still
>>
>>13750935
>power rangers theme
>no lyrics
Nope.
What if they had Peter Cullen do promos like he used to do for Toonami?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTDg08gMV2Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YinliVCdpi4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHPzntyVPJk
>>
>>13751025
>power rangers on toonami
man i wish

that new howard guy would do a good job too
closest thing disney/jetix had was davis from digimon
>>
File: 1449078265107.gif (989KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1449078265107.gif
989KB, 250x188px
>>13746307
>yfw she actual married the green ranger in real life
>>
>>13750118
why does everyone think OO was shit? to me, they were probably the most amusing of all the teams for me. they really make me happy. plus, their theme song is sick as fuck
>>
File: unf.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
unf.gif
2MB, 500x281px
I went to /toy/ but they recommended I ask here instead, I didn't know there was a general here:

I have never watched this series, but now have the time to get into it. I'd really like to watch the series from the beginning and watch from then to the most recent series. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a torrent? I'd prefer not streaming it. I know Gorenger is the first season ever, but I can't seem to find a place to download it.
>>
File: 1449364745931.jpg (53KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
1449364745931.jpg
53KB, 474x595px
>>13750681
ma nigga
>>
>>13751509
Goranger is sentai, you want to go to /ssg/
>>13740232

Also no season really matters for another, you can start literally anywhere, as far as torrents google Over-time or Tv-nihon
>>
>>13749590
Wes or Leo
>>
>>13751622
neither
>>
File: 1442098918476.jpg (6KB, 211x120px) Image search: [Google]
1442098918476.jpg
6KB, 211x120px
>>13751631
>>
>tfw Robert Baldwin will never be in Dino Charge
>tfw there will be no MMPR DT teamup

Speaking of which does anyone know if any of the DT actors would even be willing to return?
>>
>>13751734
shitty tommy would.
>>
>>13751736
ha ha yeahhhh
>>
>>13746900
The super megaforce villains didnt want the keys or cards.
The samurai, RPM, and Jungle fury villains werent aliens.
In Overdrive, both the heroes and villains were looking for something.
In Mystic Force, the villains werent aliens
And so on, but yeah, the sinopsis is very similar to Dino Charge. Ironic people complain about the reality show part which is the best thng about it.
>>
>>13750118
As in how heroic they were? Definitely Overdrive. Then again, that's what made it interesting.

>>13751507
>why does everyone think OO was shit?
Well, for starters, there's the actual flaws of the season, mainly that you have lots of villain factions but none gets really developed because of that, and the final fight is sort of lazy.
Also, Will and Ronnie are very unlikable, yet they are, after Mack, the ones the show focuses more on (they are plot relevant in the sentai footage, specially yellow).

Then there's also the fact that is a Disney season so it's judged on adult TV show standards and not the kids toy commercial it actually is. Add some people who cant think on their own and voila, you have why people consider it the worst despite Megaforce being a thing.
>>
>>13750186
Super Megaforce was actively made to suck. Aside from the posted reasons, check the Legendary "war". They bothered to get Sakamoto, they bothered to get some past actors to go to New Zealand (and invited more than what they ended up getting, rejected actors and procured to not have any Disney one there). Yet the actual fight not only lasted like two minutes, it was mostly stock footage ( that we have already seen), but also the cameo rangers didnt even get featured in those fights when all it required was using the stuntmen and action director they already fucking had there.
>>
>>13751734
Well, aside from the obvious JDF, Trent and and Ethan's actors are active at cons so maybe those.
>>
>>13751895
>Then there's also the fact that is a Disney season so it's judged on adult TV show standards
What
>>
>>13751922
Everything Disney shits out has to be deep and mature apparently.
>>
>>13751935
What are you talking about?
>>
>>13751922
Most of the critics against post Time Force seasons only make sense if you judge them on the same basis as, say, Braeking Bad or Fargo, which is not what PR tries to be since its a toy commercial for kids. But everything before that, save for Turbo gets a pass.

>>13751935
It's the other way around really.
>>
>>13750227
never forget that one scene in one of the final episodes where they literally shot new footage with unadapted sentai teams
>>
File: new.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
new.png
2MB, 1366x768px
This new trailer. Holy shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb7Ir4uzREo
>>
>>13752821
god I am never going to get use to how shit the batterys look on there chests.
>>
File: gravity.png (1MB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
gravity.png
1MB, 800x960px
>>13751492
>mfw i looked it up
I shipped them anyway - this made me smile
>>
>>13746280
I really was attracted to SPD Yellow for some reason - That and Most Female villains
>>
>>13752821
welp, Sledge is confirmed dead
>>
>>13752821
Was Heckyl holding navy energem? It doesn't look aqua to me.
>>
So, what's the hypest fight music we've ever had in Power Rangers, and why is it Zords?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9SH4DHm7PI

Everything after the drum solo is literally perfect
>>
>>13749566
I must have extreme dyslexia because I read that as Tommy posting that, and I for a second thought that Jason D. Frank went gay on me
>>
>>13752821
>it's Neo Geildon from Kyoryu vs GB
>>
and they call me Heckyl

Heckyl Heckyl Snide Heckyl Snide Snide Heckyl
>>
>>13753603
Goddammit
>>
>>13752821
I can tell I'm going to get sick of Heckyl really fast. Good job, I guess.

>>13752904
Don't you say that! It's a trailer, maybe he'll still pop up later in the season.

>>13752974
It looked like Koda's, and he WAS in the same shot. But it was pretty deep blue, so...
>>
File: tumblr_mykorqw7Px1qhpnpao1_500.png (265KB, 580x279px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mykorqw7Px1qhpnpao1_500.png
265KB, 580x279px
It will be inconceivable to me if Heckyl didn't end up turning into Endorf.
>>
>>13754369
>human PR villains
When's the last time we actually had that? Jungle Fury?
>>
File: latest.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
>>13754391
>>
>>13754456
Deker was a good nighlock
He dindu nuffin
It was self-defense
>>
File: 1452122635509.png (43KB, 876x745px) Image search: [Google]
1452122635509.png
43KB, 876x745px
>>13754365
Sledge is as dead as the hopes of a ToQger adaptation
>>
File: 1343443868779.jpg (107KB, 848x900px) Image search: [Google]
1343443868779.jpg
107KB, 848x900px
>>13754610
>>
>>13754695
Don't be sad! I'm sure it'll get it's chance when it airs on Nick Jr
>>
>>13754706
ToQger had one of the best 6th rangers in recent memory. I mean come on, that theme song? Fucking brilliant.

https://youtu.be/xWQIPCH_19c
>>
>>13754779
this is where i die
>>
>>13752821
I like the new villain tbqh
>>
>>13745679
So, Galaxy Express 999?
>>
>>13754369
Talon energem when.
>>
>>13746461
>Literally the worst Ranger
>Hating him makes you autistic

Did Jason David Frank write this post?
>>
>>13753603
I know Heckyl's monster form is Neo-Geildon from Kyoryu vs. Go-bus, but I picture him going back and forth between Heckyl and Sledge when doing the Heckyl Heckyl Snide dance.
>>
>>13751895
>Then there's also the fact that is a Disney season so it's judged on adult TV show standards and not the kids toy commercial it actually is. Add some people who cant think on their own and voila, you have why people consider it the worst despite Megaforce being a thing.
Lol, you're that person who always accuses people of preferring nothing to something every time someone believes that Operation Overdrive is worse than Megaforce.
>>
>yfw Flabber was better then Zordon.
>>
>>13744582

Flurious stuck out like fuck, dude. The only bad guy he fit a little bit with was Moltar.
>>
>>13753480
>>13755988
Is it too much to expect him to eventually use the Neo-Messiah form?
>>
File: Moltar with lever.jpg (15KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
Moltar with lever.jpg
15KB, 400x296px
>>13757048
...What?
>>
>>13755833
>Not a Megaforce one

You just proved him right.
>>
>>13756117
Those two things arent related at all, but yeah.
I'm not wrong though.
>>
>>13755833
Argue for it without using metatextual ("the fans liked him so they kept him") or real world ("JDF is an asshat") reasons.
>Hating him makes you autistic
You're my exhibit A.
>Did Jason David Frank write this post?
Exhibit A-2.
>>
>>13757260
>Argue for it without using metatextual ("the fans liked him so they kept him") or real world ("JDF is an asshat") reasons.
YOu know he cant
>>
>people
>think
>megaforce is not worse than OO
>are probably JDF's fans
>>
>>13757245
Except you are indeed wrong, especially if you think that Operation Overdrive is being judged on different standards from any other Power Rangers season.
>>
>>13744258
Next edition confirmed for Ricardo Medina finally lost it-Edition?
>>
>>13744688
Similar to the Toqger series.

In the Wild West, there roamed a bunch of bandits known as the shadow crew who terrorised towns until they were sealed away into the shadows. Fast forward to present day and they are back. To bring back their Shadow Emperor, an entire region worth of country midwest towns has disappeared.

It's up to 5 kids who now find they have grown into adults to save the day and find the town they grew up in.
>>
>>13759079
He's been charged.

If he actually gets convicted then the shit has hit the storm.
>>
>>13744656
The suits are awful. How do you manage to see through those rail grates?

But I would have liked to see how they did a full blown rail themed season with colour changes after the giant train megazord of lightspeed and the magic train of mystic force.
>>
File: Logo_dino.png (135KB, 431x231px) Image search: [Google]
Logo_dino.png
135KB, 431x231px
Question, is there a reason that Dino Charge only has 9 episodes on netflix? I know I can find them other places, but I have a sort of personal system in place. Do we know why, or when it will be updated?
>>
>>13759178
What about the wacky finishers?
>>
>>13759034
But is there a character in Megaforce that is worse than Dax?
>>
>>13759448
Dax is probably the worst ranger in the entire series. And he is already on a weak team. Against weak villains. Oof. Operation Overdrive. You broke my heart.
>>
>>13759458
I think that OO actually has a great Red. Mostly because I was tired of Reds who don't want to be Rangers after Connor, Jack and Nick. The cast overall was OK (with exception of Drax), but direction and writing sucked.
>>
>>13759467
I will actually concede that. Mac was interesting. He just didn't have anything to back him up or his story. But Rose knew everything from a class she took. Ronnie drove cars. They were just bland. And the villains. And Norg.
>>
>>13759467
>has a great Red
>>13759474
>Mac was interesting
Really? I thought he was boring as fuck and bland to boot
Didnt help that this was explained away as
>he's a robot lol
>>
>>13759485
His acting wasn't great, but I kind of like his call to adventure. And as for the , he's a robot lol, it wasn't played for laughs. We got to see him think that he didn't have any worth and start acting recklessly. That being said, I hate Operation Overdrive. Least favorite season, by far. But, his feeling disposable at the end, I will give credit to it.
>>
The Hillhurst monsters > Alpha 5 and Zordon.
>>
>>13759485
For further clarification, I don't think he was "great." It was just a different take. Red Rangers too often have the, destined for greatness. He wasn't. I appreciate that. Still hate the season.
>>
>>13759383
No clue. It's probably just some thing where Nick licenses their shows only every X number of weeks and that's what was ready then.

They will come eventually.
>>
>>13759474
Was Ronnie not meant to be retarded? Rose was a know it all and Will was I guess just black? Also Tyzon he was there too I guess?
>>
Wasn't OO the only team that outright gave up when they lost their powers?
>>
>>13759467
That's there because it's a common fictional (and real world) idea that people who want power and authority aren't the ones who should get it.
>>
>>13759618
This is truth.
>>13759535
>and Will was I guess just black?
No, that's Samuel Benta. Will was a thief. No, wait, that's Samuel Benta too. So confusing!
>>
>>13759181
Has there been any other PR actor even charged with a major crime like this?
>>
>>13760102
>>13759535

It's been a long time since I've seen Operation Overdrive, but wasn't Will meant to be a sort of suave James Bond type?
>>
>>13760112
Suave and self-assured, but he was a professional burglar. Less James Bond, more male Catwoman.
>>
>>13759448
I'd probably cast my vote for Dax being worst Ranger period. As bland and robotic as Troy was, I'd take him over Dax any day of the week.

>>13759485
This. Mac was very uninteresting and bland, and the whole robot plot twist felt very pointless and unnecessary.
>>
>>13744488
ToQGer had that TQG logo pasted on every surface and they couldn't think of anything that it could be an acronym for. THAT's the reason it's not getting adapted.
>>13760109
I think a guy who played a kid of the week character got the death penalty for killing two people.
>>
>>13759034
>Then there's also the fact that is a Disney season so it's judged on adult TV show standards and not the kids toy commercial it actually is
Most people dont know this, but Overdrive is not the only Disney season

>>13759448
Dax was shit and yet he had more going on for him than every non-sixth in megaforce combined. Gia had less focus episodes than Sam ffs.
>>
Even though they're skipping Tqger I really hope they Akira's monster form.
Akira's form for their Starrninger counterpart that gets all his information about earth from old western movies would be great.
>>
>>13760685

Trains Quite Good

Duh
>>
>>13760685

RPM had a G logo on literally everything, no-one cared.
>>
>>13761139
To be honest, Go-Onger logo is also super-generic and can actually be read as stylized C (for Corinth). SPD had SPD badge and dog's head all over. Different things.
>>
>>13759497
The fuck is Hillhurst?
>>
File: Ranger Operator Series Black.jpg (26KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Ranger Operator Series Black.jpg
26KB, 320x240px
>>13760685
Transport Quantum Galaxies
did RPM stand for rotations per minute or was it something else
>>
>>13761975
Ranger Protector Mercenary
>>
>>13761975
Road-Performance Vehicles
>>
>>13761106
>Most people dont know this, but Overdrive is not the only Disney season
You might be surprised to hear this, given your seemingly little interaction with anyone who knows anything about Power Rangers, but many people actually are fully aware of the other Disney Power Rangers seasons.

>Dax was shit and yet he had more going on for him than every non-sixth in megaforce combined
The Megaforce rangers are bland and uninteresting. Dax is extremely annoying, unlikeable, and makes me want to punch him in the face. Dax is about as bad as it gets.
>>
>>13762243

whoosh
>>
>>13762250
Nah.
>>
>>13762243
>You might be surprised to hear this, given your seemingly little interaction with anyone who knows anything about Power Rangers, but many people actually are fully aware of the other Disney Power Rangers seasons.
Wow you are a master at understanding sarcasm
>>
>>13762278
Not doing a great job at sarcasm if they then proceed to sound like they're agreeing with the other anon.
>>
>>13762294
But they don't sound like they're agreeing with each other.
>>
>>13762294

You're an idiot, m8
>>
>>13761566
Beetleborgs.
>>
>>13762301
To me, it seems like he's trying to agree that Overdrive is being seen to a different standard than other seasons and that it's stupid to think that OO is worse than Megaforce.
>>
>>13762243
> given your seemingly little interaction with anyone who knows anything about Power Rangers, but many people actually are fully aware of the other Disney Power Rangers seasons.
Where do you get that I dont interact with people who knows anything about PR?

Also
>not knowing what sarcasm is
back to /krg/

>The Megaforce rangers are bland and uninteresting. Dax is extremely annoying, unlikeable, and makes me want to punch him in the face. Dax is about as bad as it gets.
If Dax made you feel something that strong, then its better than the Megaforce rangers by default.

>>13762307
> it seems like he's trying to agree that Overdrive is being seen to a different standard than other seasons
Seriously, how stupid can you be? I said that it's a Disney season so it's implied at least every disney season is judged with different standards (so is anything after Time Force btw), I mentioned Overdrive because the other anon was asking about that. Seriously, you can't be this dense ofa person.

> it's stupid to think that OO is worse than Megaforce.
It is, failed effort is usually better than no effort. There's a fuckton of motivational quotes about it even.
>>
>>13762346
>Where do you get that I dont interact with people who knows anything about PR?
>Also
>not knowing what sarcasm is
>back to /krg/
Alright, I messed up on that one. My bad.

>If Dax made you feel something that strong, then its better than the Megaforce rangers by default.
Absolutely disagree. I'd rather put up with an uninteresting character than one that I actively hate, especially if the latter is a part of a team of otherwise uninteresting characters.

>Seriously, how stupid can you be? I said that it's a Disney season so it's implied at least every disney season is judged with different standards (so is anything after Time Force btw), I mentioned Overdrive because the other anon was asking about that. Seriously, you can't be this dense ofa person.
Given how the other anon was arguing that Operation Overdrive was being held to a much higher standard because it was a Disney season, I mistook your statement to mean that people judge the entire Disney era of Power Rangers on just Operation Overdrive.

>It is, failed effort is usually better than no effort. There's a fuckton of motivational quotes about it even.
There is enough shit going on in OO that an argument could certainly be made for it being worse than Megaforce. Failed effort doesn't mean much when the end result can still be considered bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>13762385
> I'd rather put up with an uninteresting character than one that I actively hate, especially if the latter is a part of a team of otherwise uninteresting characters.
I disagree but ok

> Failed effort doesn't mean much when the end result can still be considered bottom of the barrel.
But Megaforce is also bottom of the barrel, and more boring and insulting to the franchise at that. I dont usually are the "you get a C for effort" type, but in this case, and only when comparing these two shows, I'll definitely pick the one that tried.
>>
>>13762400
>But Megaforce is also bottom of the barrel, and more boring and insulting to the franchise at that. I dont usually are the "you get a C for effort" type, but in this case, and only when comparing these two shows, I'll definitely pick the one that tried.
I do agree that Megaforce is also bottom-level garbage, but I digress. I'd be more understanding of the whole "tried but failed" bit if this was Disney's first attempt at Power Rangers and they were trying to figure things out themselves, but we already had multiple Disney seasons that were actually decent, and their next two attempts were considerably better as well. Effort isn't much merit when Disney seasons before and after were much more competent.
>>
>>13762346
>If Dax made you feel something that strong, then its better than the Megaforce rangers by default.
That's not how stories work. Investment is better than indifference, yes, but only when it is in line with the story itself.

In Star Wars, the audience should be rooting for Luke to confront the man who murdered his father, because they're supposed to care about this podunk farmboy from a backwater planet and want to see him finally learn the truth about his family.
In Breaking Bad and House of Cards, the audience should be rooting for Walter White and Frank Underwood to rise as high as they can in their dirty dealings and then fall even further than where they started, because they're supposed to admire their ambition, their force of will, their drive to succeed, but condemn their actual goals and/or methods.

If audiences had been rooting against Luke (not the same as rooting for Vader) because they found him insufferable, that would be a failure of storytelling on a fundamental level.
If audiences had been rooting for Walter White and Frank Underwood to get everything they've been aiming for and never get caught and live evilly ever after, that would be also be a failure of storytelling on a fundamental level.

You are supposed to like Dax, because he's part of a team of superhero adventurers in a franchise revolving around superheroes. If you don't like Dax, if you find him grating and irritating, that is a problem because that's not how you're supposed to react to his presence.

The intent of Dax as a character is clearly what eventually became Ziggy - the comic relief character who thought he was cool but is actually annoying. The difference is that the writers did their best to not allow Ziggy's irritating qualities reach beyond the fourth wall.
>>
So them skipping the fucking train shitrangers means that the 25th anniversary will match up with the 40th anniversary sentai footage.

FINALLY

At least if they do have cameos it will be more fitting.
>>
So would there be any money to be had in adapting the pre-mighty morphin' sentai series?
>>
>>13762494
>No giant train dong.

man, I would have loved to see how they'd write around that.
>>
>>13762600
nope, because all of them are outdated.
>>
>>13762305
Beetleborgs? They're in the Rangers timeline?
>>
>>13762613
I wish
>>
>>13762611
Do it with actual film, make it a period piece
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNmAM3BKg0Y
>>
>>13762611
how expensive would it be for them to outsource the sentai studio to make newer footage like they did with Mighty morphin after they ran out of the original sentai stuff before switcing to dairanger footage?

if you really think about it there's a well of untapped potential if the effort were taken
>>
>>13762640
There's always the comic.
"Tales of the Lost Rangers: Power Rangers Avian Fleet"
>>
>>13762720
They could feature New Powers teams as "contestants from other Earths" in Njnja Steel.
>>
>>13744352
then to go back to sentai clips again. I like it that they use OC villians.
>>
>>13746875
That sounds awful
>>
>>13762491
That comparison is perfect with Ziggy. They can have rangers that are funny or annoying to an extent. Ziggy was great. Dominic from Jungle fury had a little of that quality too. But they still made you root for him. Dax hammed it for the camera, and didn't give you any reason to root for him. He never turned off, and when he tried to, he couldn't stop mugging. But Dax isn't the only reason the season sucked. He is just one of the nasty flavors in that sewer soup.
>>
>>13763384
nigga you crazy.
>>
>>13763660
It's really disappointing too, because they literally throw Dax's status as an underdog in your face from the beginning, what with being a stunt double and all. They just never bothered to follow through with making him endearing or reminding you why he acted like an overbearing asshole.
>>
File: DYJNN4779.jpg (560KB, 2000x2751px) Image search: [Google]
DYJNN4779.jpg
560KB, 2000x2751px
Planning on buying a Megazord for nostalgic value since I gave mine away years back. Which set do you recommend? I remember the Wild Force ones as being particularly good.
>>
>>13762494
I completely forgot that Dino Supercharge is the 23rd season, not the 22nd.

I fucked up.

But maybe that means they will keep in all the cameo episodes.
>>
>>13763921
That depends. Which seasons did you watch?

It might be good for you to ask in the toku /toy/ thread too. >>>/toy/5412492
>>
>>13764096
Up to Jungle Fury, that season I watched while babysitting then went a few years acting too mature for PR so I haven't seen any of the newer series.
>>
>>13762600
The footage is old as fuck, so it would require a complete makeover, which is not exactly PR's business model.

>>13762604
By not adapting the episode, fucking newfag.
>>
File: CVmVT_PWEAAIBtW.png (301KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
CVmVT_PWEAAIBtW.png
301KB, 599x337px
>DC starts up again soon
>>
File: GAOBRUTAL.webm (1MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
GAOBRUTAL.webm
1MB, 854x480px
I made a webm.

>Am I doing it right?
>>
>>13744258

Now we wait for the original mechs that will never appear in the show. I'm hoping for a Hunter Maru with a little wolf to replace that little dog in the left leg.
>>
>Ninja Steel starts as Ninninger ends
>We're a year behind now
>Saban might skip Cubeger too
With a bigger budget to production would Saban be able to make Power Rangers alongside Super Sentai, and not be restricted by stock footage?
>>
>>13764880
>Ninja Steel starts as Ninninger ends
>I have no concept of time.

It's in 2017, dumbass.
>>
>>13764889

Whoops.
But the question still stands.
>>
what did we think of Super Megaforce?
>>
>>13765023
Pink is my waifu, even if she has nudes leaked.
>>
>>13763921

Legacy Megazord is the ultimate nostalgia trip, mang. It's almost completely show accurate, and has more play value and display options than a lot of other early Megazords, especially if you get the Dragonzord.

If you do get the Legacy Megazord, try to get the 2015 release, it has stronger joints than the earlier release, which helps a lot with the Dragonzord combinations.
>>
>>13765050

>not wanting your waifu to be just a little bit slutty
>>
>>13765281
She got a bush, but I can dig it.
>>
>>13765441
That pic was taken when she was 16
>>
>>13765600
Like I care anymore, I'm on a Kosovian fingernail painting board talking to strangers
>>
>>13765609
I thought this was a Ugandan etch & sketch aficionado site myself.
>>
>>13765828
Wrong, it's a Polynesian driftwood-carving imageplank
>>
>>13765050
Posting them of your own accord does not make them leaked
>>
>>13763921
I got the Black and Gold collectors Legacy Megazord, and the Legacy Dragonzord. Plan on getting Titanus soon.
>>
>>13764880
Literally the entire reason the franchise exists is because they can skip making lots of the footage so no, that's not what PR is. If you want that just watch sentai or another show.

And sentai footage is no necesarilly a restriction, that's what made the bad seasons bad (partially at least), one of the reasons the good seasons are good is because the footage is used as a tool, as it should.
>>
>>13753020
agreed, for second place I'd go with this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKQboZDtZIg
>>
>>13766512
Gives me a Rage Against the Machine vibe
>>
I only things I remember about Operation Overdrive are that the Black Ranger was based,there were too many villain factions and the Red Ranger was a robot.
>>
File: eppic21.jpg (26KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
eppic21.jpg
26KB, 240x180px
Is this the most meta shit ever?
>>
File: 1353415461024.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1353415461024.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>>13766680

And how.

>Always thought they were playing up the wackiness
>Mfw finally watching Abaranger

It was a beautiful drug-fueled adventure.
>>
File: IMG_8599_zps4h6h9g4u.jpg (219KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8599_zps4h6h9g4u.jpg
219KB, 1024x768px
>>13765886
Ooh, you lucky sunnavabitch. Nice.
>>
>>13764880
>>Saban might skip Cubeger too
Why would you say that?
>>
>>13751492
Which green ranger? Can't find anything about her being married to any green ranger.

Does anyone else think Lightspeed Rescue would have been ten times better if Captain Mitchell had gotten to be a Ranger as well? He was so based.
>>
>>13769388
The woman who played Doctor K married the man who played Ziggy, the RPM Green Ranger.
He wore an orange suit to the wedding.
>>
>>13769132
Because now that ninja Steel is confirmed speculationfags have to talk about Zyuouger instead of waiting for actual confirmation.
>>
>>13770086
Yeah but why would they skip it? What's the rationale?
I mean the costume chests look like department-store graphic tees but other than that we don't know anything yet
>>
>>13770198

The toys look like shit, but I guess that doesn't matter too much, considering we're also getting the shit-tier toys from Ninninger.
>>
>>13770198
>Yeah but why would they skip it? What's the rationale?
As I said, there's none. People have ADHD and want to talk about what comes next before it even matters, that's why we had so much pointless speculation before Ninja Steel confirmation, dont pay attention to that.

As for Jyouger, there's no reason so far for it to be considered skippable, the toys havent had a chance to fail at sales and we dont even have the actual show to watch, so its all speculation.
>>
File: power rangers covers.jpg (222KB, 614x611px) Image search: [Google]
power rangers covers.jpg
222KB, 614x611px
So what kind of stories would you like to see Boom comics tackle with the MMPR cast? We already know we want the other teams to eventually get comics, But I want to focus on the MMPR characters for now. I would love to see them doing more teenager type things. Like hanging out at the mall, or going to movies together. Maybe have sleepovers. The things we all did when we in high school with friends. Since they barely did any of that in show. It was mostly charit events and other stuff that happened in show.
>>
>>13770346
If we HAD to stick to the MMPR cast, I'd rather have them showing us about their lifes after their tenure as active rangers(or Billy's exile).

Maybe even make the continuity tighther by that. For example, I once read there was a plan to make Billy the phantom ranger. Or have a proper story about how Jason got his powers back in forever red (The comic that they used to explain that is also inconclusive) or how Tommy recovered his Green Ranger powers in super megaforce. Or kill Trini in a glorious way so its explained why she's not there on an eventual MMPR return in the show.

And that's only if we take into account the show itself, they could do a lot with that. The way the comic handles it doesnt allow for much because we already know how these characters will end up eventually.

Then again, it seems to be an alternate continuity given it happens in the current year so maybe just have them do something different than in the show.
>>
>>13770346
>high school
>sleepovers
For the girls, maybe. Guys just crashed.
>>
>>13770244
They don't even need new molds for the figures
>>
>>13770346

I would love to pitch a script to Boom sometime sincet hey got the power ranger license. No idea what kind of power rangers script i would write though. Guess I'll give it a few more issues to see what kind of direction the story is going to take.
>>
>>13775189
Make sure they actually take unsolicited pitches, most companies like that don't.
And you can't sell a script on an IP you don't own anyway.
>>
I'm disappointed it wasn't Ninja Stars since they're stars of intergalactic reality TV
>>
Do Bulk and Skull still appear sometimes?
>>
>>13767001
Yeah, and after that, getting the Thunder Megazord and White Tiger Zord.

And I pray that Tor isn't released for a year or so... My wallet can't handle it.
>>
>>13775554
Not since Samurai ended
>>
>watching Zeo again
>tfw forget how they cucked Billy out of being a Zeo Ranger
>>
>>13775621
That's bullshit.
>>
>>13775768
>cucked
He literally rejected his position as a consequence of the previous arc, unless you mean the Gold Ranger arc.

>>13775770
Samurai ended about 3 years ago, so not that much. Bulk and Skull already got a great closure in space. Milking them anymore would have been bullshit.

Heck, Bulk in Samurai sucked since his and Spike's antics were almost always unrelated to the rangers themselves. That said, I liked them meeting each other again in the end of Samurai, that was based.
It would have been neat if they at least implied that Kimberly is Spike's mother, but the nostalgiafags wouldnt have allowed that.
>>
>>13775790
I wish Bulk and Skull went apeshit and helped beat the monsters
>>
>>13744582
This.
Sledge looks like he's from a different series than anyone else. It doesn't fit.
>>
>>13775790
>He literally rejected his position as a consequence of the previous arc, unless you mean the Gold Ranger arc.

In story, yeah. Out of character they just walked up to him one day and told him he was demoted. Saban has always treated all of the actors except JDF like shit.
>>
>getting answers for a test is worse than doing drugs
>>
>>13775938
So is Saban Rita?
>>
>>13776072
It's a well-known fact that Master Vile's vocal mannerisms were based on Saban's,
>>
>>13766680
what is this toku for ants
>>
>>13765600
that's not true I thought
>>
>>13776563
It was. The photo collection it was in was from 2004-05. She was 16.
Consider also that the photographer was Terry Richardson, considered the sleaziest man in the business who is also hugely successful and has his own Wikipedia page.
>>
>>13776021
PR had a lot of jacked up morals

It still won't be better than the Lightspeed Rescue team giving fucking safety tips that felt in character.
>>
File: Dinos.jpg (47KB, 636x350px) Image search: [Google]
Dinos.jpg
47KB, 636x350px
Which one of the 3 dino teams has the best design, /prg/?
>>
>>13778929
MMPR and DT both tried to do the same thing with the Ranger color and white diamonds, contrast wise, but the MMPR suits are a mite less interesting in that regard.
DT has a bit more going on with those chest insignias, but the belt buckles just look so generic. It's hard to go from the morpher being front and center to being off to the side without feeling like you've missed something. I'd also prefer more distinct gloves.
I've always felt the DC suits are a bit overdesigned, I'd rather not have the single shoulder pad, but they've grown on me. Toei finally learned their lesson about not having yellow trim/accents on a yellow costume.
>>
>>13778929
maybe I'm biased, but I do think mmpr has a mush more simplistiv look to it. though won't say dinothunder isn't good as far as the the designs go.

I'm still trying to balance in my head how Dino Charge is gonna make 11 power rangers work
>>
>>13778929
MMPR's always going to be a classic design, but it is pretty simplistic.

DT's got the proper balance of simplistic and exaggerated designs. Not exactly iconic, but highly memorable.

DC's good, but there's something off about it to me. It's that sort of design that has a lot of different stylistic touches, but still manages to come off generic in a way (which seems to be a major problem for modern Sentai, but I digress). Also asymmetry doesn't really work for spandex suits like it would for an armored design.

Going to have to give it to Dino Thunder.
>>
>>13778929
Mighty Morphin. The Zyuranger suits are some of the best of the franchise, they are simple, elegant, but get the point across. I also noticed when holding their figuarts that they all look pretty good on their own (other suits look good as a team, but not so much as standalone). Also, they made Yellow and Green look good, which is hard (they should use a darker green, Kyoryu Green and Toq4 would look way better).

Abaranger's are also great, but they look too much like Zyuranger's, like if they belonged to the same season but had something like Hurricaneger-Gouraiger going on. AbareKiller's is fucking awesome.

Kyoryuger's are....fine, though the helmets(which are the best part probably) may look better without the mouths (like in super dino drive or when Daigo got mad).
>>
>>13780091
>I'm still trying to balance in my head how Dino Charge is gonna make 11 power rangers work

Literally the same way as Kyoryuger, with the usual main 6 and the others being ocasional support, it's not that hard. It would be hard if they wanted to make the 10 regular cast members with their own stories but it's not what they are aiming to (except for Kendra, who will probably skip some fights for no reason in SDC)
>>
>>13780805
If we're talking extra rangers, Abarekiller/White Dino has the best chestpiece.
>>
>american megazord suit scenes
based Lynn, I already liked that they put some CGI scenes in but this is great, I hope this stays.
>>
>>13783920
>>
File: Gaoranger_VS_Hurricaneger.jpg (71KB, 431x600px) Image search: [Google]
Gaoranger_VS_Hurricaneger.jpg
71KB, 431x600px
how come there wasn't a ninja storm wild force crossover?
>>
>>13783923

>>13783924
They were made in different countries and different staff. Heck, some people even though NS happened in another universe initially.
>>
>>13783933
>>
>>13783935
>you'll never do pink stuntman insuit
>>
>>13783944
I need to see the face
>>
>>13783944
>>
>>13783956
>>
>>13783962
>>
>>13783965
>>
>>13783920
>>13783923
>>13783933
>>13783935
>>13783944
>>13783956
>>13783962
>>13783965
>>13783988
Apparently all of this is for a commercial for Dino SuperCharge
>>
>>13783993
>>13783993
>>13783993
>>13783993
>>13783993
>>13783993
new thread
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.