[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Katejina thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Katejina_Loos_5750.jpg (27KB, 211x350px) Image search: [Google]
Katejina_Loos_5750.jpg
27KB, 211x350px
is she a tsundere gone horribly wrong ?
Her actions trowed uso seems to be fill with
paradox.She keeps doing these horrible things to him and his friends and tormenting him while at the same times appear to be wanting to see if uso still love her and has felling for her.

By the way, did they ever explain why she become "that"bad frame a not so bad big sister type ?
>>
>>13743489
Went over to the enemy side on a whim of sorts, got brainwashed, the rest was all her.

She saw how powerful Uso was from the start, and she didn't like that at all. Right from the beginning, when Woowig was bombed, you could tell something was up with her.
>>
File: katejina.jpg (871KB, 3040x2144px) Image search: [Google]
katejina.jpg
871KB, 3040x2144px
>>13743506
She didn't like LM from the start. LM was basically trying to get child soldiers to fight for them. She happens to encounter Cronicle Asher, who's actually a pretty decent person.

And then Cyber-Newtype conditioning made her lose her mind.
>>
File: 1397241607931.gif (994KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1397241607931.gif
994KB, 245x245px
>>13743506
>>13743708

>brainwashed

>cyber newtype

PROVE IT BITCHES
>>
File: big cannon.jpg (32KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
big cannon.jpg
32KB, 704x480px
>>13743890

The brainwashing was obvious because she suddenly starts to care about maria's values, but the cyber newtype thing sounds like bullshit. Both cases are weak arguments because they happen off screen. She's a good antagonist in terms of the suffering she causes, but her character development was nonexistent. I don't even think she met maria in person. At some point she develops an obsession with killing uso.

I love how she inadvertently got thousands of zanscare soldiers killed. Even when she isn't trying, she's a murderer.
>>
>>13743489
>is she a tsundere gone horribly wrong ?

The term is yandere, anon. Learn your deres.
>>
Watching the BDs right now.
I don't even know what it is going on with her.
>>
>>13743923
You're saying it like every person has to be brainwashed in order to care about something that person never cared about before.
>>
>>13744014

That's pretty normal though, especially when there's no reason given for the change. Katejina hated the guillotine yet she decided to adopt maria's values for nonexistent reasons.

If it wasn't brainwashing, then it was cronicle's hot dickings.
>>
>>13744029
America has big movement against death penalties yet many americans supported interference in the affairs of other countries, which have caused more executions, poverty and new waves of immigrants, am I right?
>>
>Entire Thread
So basically, Katejina was a fucking psychopath.

Remember kids, don't stick your dick in crazy. Specially this bitch.
>>
>>13744043
Four wasn't sane, yet I would like to stick it in her. I don't think that an orgasm would make Psyco-Gundam shoot from all its weapons
>>
I see her as someone who is really bad with dealing with emotions and feelings and just keeps hardening herself whenever something bad happens to her until it all comes out at once and she breaks her own mind and literally goes blind with incoherent rage at the end of the series.
>>
>>13744061
>literally goes blind

hmmm.....
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.