[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slowpoke here. Just caught up on IBO. 2 questions. What is with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: Barbatos_1st_Form_Front.png (171KB, 300x560px) Image search: [Google]
Barbatos_1st_Form_Front.png
171KB, 300x560px
Slowpoke here. Just caught up on IBO. 2 questions. What is with the red stripe on the shirts of same of the tekkadan? Was there a point to making the harem group turbine? (as opposed to just a regular group sans harem)
>>
>>13742056
>Was there a point to making the harem group turbine?
Meme.
>>
>>13742056

to BTFO purefags
>>
>>13742077
Those girls are too irrelevant, should have been Kudelia for that.
>>
>>13742056
>What is with the red stripe on the shirts of same of the tekkadan?
Those are the "human debris" soldiers. Regular CGS soldiers didn't have that, that's the "disposable orphan" stripe.
>>
>>13742056
The fed stripe denoted human debris I think...
>>
>>13742056
I want to smell the tekkadan boys
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 643x629px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 643x629px
RIP hammer
>>
>>13742156
this, it seems each faction has a way to tell who is human debris, the brewers had pilots with red crosses or whatever on their suits
>>
>>13742056
>What is with the red stripe on the shirts of same of the tekkadan?
The show tells you.
Declining birthrates and desperation for hooking viewers due to Okada not having much involvement after ep 3.

Show is nothing like what they said they were gonna do with it in that reveal stream.
>>
>>13742056
Running with UC's Jovians having a harem being a normal thing and taking it to 11, with IBO's harem group actually having children too.
>>
>>13742717
>Show is nothing like what they said they were gonna do with it in that reveal stream.
what was said in the reveal stream? i think i remember something about more consideration for international audiences or something
>>
>>13742701
Not a bad replacement though
>>
>>13742056

Family bonds is the theme of this series. The Turbines represent an unconventional family that still works, to reflect Tekkadans.
>>
>>13742701
Not gonna lie, I'm still hoping against all hope that this piece of shit is a temporary job to get the Gusion battle-ready for when Gjallarhorn shows up. Then, later, Pepe returns with a vengeance. It'd be like an armor purge in reverse.... and it'd make for more model kits.
>>
>>13742701
ITTEIYO
>>
>>13742056
I've also noticed in this series they've been using regular ammo in these fights. No once have I seen any energy weapons being used yet.
>>
>>13743070
Too bad the animation is shit.
>>
>>13743070
That's by design. The creators wanted to move away from beamspam fights. In universe lore is all the mobile suits have anti-beam coating, which actually works, unlike UC's.
>>
I just caught up on IBO recently. It annoyed me when Akihiro's brother died and fell downwards in space. I guess you could chalk it up to the ahab reactor, but you see stuff floating around in other MS cockpits.
>>
>>13743098
I was too annoyed by that entire sideplot to notice that.
>>
>>13743084
Eh, I'm fine with that. It just mean more smashing and bashing.
>>
>>13742056
Gave the little girl an idea of harem ending instead of doing the old jealousy routine with Kudelia.
>>
>>13743107
It would have been fine if his brother didn't happen to pop up RIGHT after he gives his backstory.
>>
>>13743270
It's just like the Shrikes in Victory. Backstories always lead to tragedy.
>>
File: 1439511957073.jpg (122KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
1439511957073.jpg
122KB, 846x846px
>>13743277
I knew it was gonna end in tragedy but they really rushed it out the door just like a lot of characters Victory. Hell at least with the Shrikes it was more plausible since it was a large group of women who engaged in battle nearly every episode.
>>
>>13742867
>what was said in the reveal stream? i think i remember something about more consideration for international audiences or something

Yeah this the fastest gundam to get a U.S. Dub that wasn't planned from the start
>>
>>13743084
I'd still like a good old fashioned light saber fighter.
>>
>>13743046
An actual Gundam is always going to sell better than a fat green piece of shit and more worth pushing anyways.

Plus this thing is close enough to Barbatos to ride on its engineering and reuse a bunch of its runners and could even get an MG some day just because Barbatos did.
>>
>>13743059
>Not starting with MATTEROUYO
>>
>>13743270
It's just another example of how poorly written the show is. Just like the blonde guy revealing he has a sister before he gets injured. Because up to that point he had barely existed so they needed to give the auidience something to care about when he gets hurt.
>>
>>13743957
Funny because I forgot about his sister and only worried about him dying before he gets pounded up the bum.
>>
>>13743957

Should they have mentioned the sister after he got hurt?

That would be retarded.
>>
>>13742952
Retard.
>>
>>13743982
*bows* I take pride in my shittest of tastes and autism.
>>
>>13742056
> Was there a point to making the harem group turbine?
Cast is boys, boys, boys, boys, boys, princess, loli, boys, boys and more boys. You might think it's a reverse-harem and they definitely want to cash in on popular trends(ripped pretty boys cast and no emotions protag, like in that a/z garbage. Why, sunrise?!). But suddenly! A wild suave casanova appears. And he has a whole ship of beautiful girls. Can't say now that this show has nothing but boys in it, can you?

Also, it's pretty good overall, even with that fucking autistic protag who I absolutely despise. Bisquit is a bro and his sisters are a miracle.
Is that a IBO thread?
>>
File: 30347-6.jpg (165KB, 765x811px) Image search: [Google]
30347-6.jpg
165KB, 765x811px
>>13743909
Gusion is Gundam as fuck, it just needs parade colors.
>>
>>13746365
I still see a frog.
>>
human debris = kuntala
>>
>>13746365
Parade colors can't save it. It's still a fat piece of shit that can be semi-competent only in space.
>>
>>13746365
wow it would look great white and gray
>>
I liked Gusion
>>
>>13747848
It looks like it could roll up as a ball and roll down a hill crushing it's enemies.
>>
>>13743909
Guison actually has Gundam in it's official name, while that one doesn't seem to.
>>
>>13742701
Everything about this thing just looks like a grunt to me.
A decent looking grunt. But not something I would expect in a main role.
>>
>>13753342
Needs better coloring. That bland ass beige is for sniper zaku's not space gundam customs.
>>
>>13753337
>while that one doesn't seem to.

Do we even officially have the name yet? It's still listed as "MS B" everywhere I look and IIRC the "Rebake" thing is from an unconfirmed post on 2chan.
>>
>>13753404
I hope to Christ it's not called "Gusion Rebake" sounds terrible.

If they can't do something clever just leave it as "Gusion Tekkadan Custom"
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.