[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The /m/ini Toku Preservation Archive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Working on a little project where /m/ picks the top 5 Kamen Rider and Super Sentai series for me so I can find them and put them on my HD. Only want 6 series of each for space purposes.
Series I keep hearing about:
Den-O
Black
Black RX
Agito
Dekaranger
Jetman
Gogo V

CONVINCE ME, /m/!
Also, Fourze and Gokaiger are already downloaded and off the list. May not be the absolute best in the eyes of "hardcore" fans, but I love both ten ways to death as they got me back into Toku. God I miss 2011...
Keep it civil fellas.
>>
>>13740754
>space purposes
>2016
4TB is less than $150
>>
>>13740785
Space and time then. Dont care for all of them.
>>
>>13740754
>>13740789
Can't you just pick the ones you like?
>>
>>13740798
I could, but thought I'd have a little fun with it.
Might check out Kabuto, Decade and Dekaranger on my own, as they look pretty damn good.
>>
>>13740754
>/m/ picks top 5 KR/SS series
>actually it's only 4 because I picked one

Kamen Rider, Kamen Rider Black, Kamen Rider Kuuga, and Kamen Rider W.

Goranger, Battle Fever J, Liveman, and Jetman.
>>
>>13740821
No like I said, Fourze and Gokaiger are out, so its still 5. Its because I love those 2 so damn much.
>>
>>13740836
Okay. Well the four I mentioned still stand as they're all good series and hold some great significance to their franchise. Though Liveman's significance may not be so clear, but I picked it to represent Hirohisa Soda's era of sentai. Flashman and Changeman are two other series that could take it's place.

As for a fifth for both franchises, I find it hard to choose one with as much significance and quality as the others. Though, for sentai it should definitely be a modern series.
>>
>>13740754
>no metal heroes
>no Ultraman

what a shit archive OP
>>
The best of Super Sentai:
- Gokaiger
- Shinkenger
- Gekiranger
- Dairanger
- Zyuranger (because obviously)

The best of Kamen Rider:
- Blade
- Kuuga
- Kabuto
- Gaim
- Black
>>
>>13741197
Your sentai list is wrong.

>Zyuranger (because obviously)
>(because obviously)
How so?
>>
The fuck is the point of this?
>God I miss 2011...
Why are all the fans who started watching in 2011 so fucking insane and/or retarded?
>>
>>13740754
KR: Kuuga, Agito, Blade, W, Gaim.
Sentai: never completed one so I dunno.
>>
File: fourze kamen rider club 3.jpg (54KB, 556x562px) Image search: [Google]
fourze kamen rider club 3.jpg
54KB, 556x562px
>>13741167
Beetleborgs was awesome...when I was 10. That Flabber guy scared me when I was a manling. The Gavin x Gokaiger movie is what got me back into Toku.
Ultraman never impressed me.
>>13740847
Thanks. Almost forgot to add the first of each series.
>>13741197
How is Black RX, BTW? I remember loving Masked Rider WAAAAY back when and it was based on Black and BRX. When da hell they bringing Fourze to America?!
>>13741233
Not all of us can get into things the same time as you. Calm your man tits.
>>
File: mebius-thing.jpg (56KB, 342x500px) Image search: [Google]
mebius-thing.jpg
56KB, 342x500px
>>13741408
>Ultraman never impressed me.
Fourze got painful for me when they kept taling about friendship while pushing most of the KR club into irrelevance. The show basically admitted it wasn't trying with them when they get kidnapped and it turns out that Cosmic's friendship powerup works even when Gentaro has no idea where they are or what happened to them. Mebius did friendship as a major theme while avoiding that problem and didn't need any characters compulsively bring it up in the dialog.
>>
Kiva
Hibiki
Decade
Den-O
Wizard

I dont watch sentai tho
>>
Kamen Rider:
Rider 1
Black
Kuuga
W
Gaim
Sentai
Sun Vulcan
Dairanger
Dekaranger
Shinkenger
Go-Busters
>>
KR
Black
Agito
Ryuki
Kabuto
W
>>
none because tokushit isn't /m/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.