[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of ending do you guys think are we gonna get?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

What kind of ending do you guys think are we gonna get?
>>
A happy one.
>>
>>13740170
A shit one.
>>
>>13740170
A recycled one.
>>
>>13740170
One where Barbatos finally gets a lower torso.
>>
File: 7467846746856856.jpg (90KB, 250x723px)
7467846746856856.jpg
90KB, 250x723px
>>13740170
A gay one.
>>
>>13740170
Tekkadan adopts everyone in the universe and all of the human race becomes a huge family.

Then everyone's secret brother shows up and shit gets serius. Expect lots of "feels"
>>
>>13740257
then they declare war on everyone old ugly because as we all know if youre old and/or ugly you are also evil
>>
>>13740257

This. Family is the primary theme. Tekkadan will instruct the earth and Gjallarhorn on how to be a family.

Meanwhile their war victims will look on in dazed shock and confusion wondering what to do with their left over lives.
>>
>>13740257
>last set of still shots of MS hitting each other
>A platform raises with Orga in the middle
>DO YOU REMEMBER FAMILY? DID I ALSO MENTION THE BACK VAGINA SYSTEM WAS USED LONG AGO IN THE CALAMITY WAR AND IS IMPLANTED IN A DANGEROUS MEDICAL PROCEDURE
>Not-Char, what is this and why are you in a gay wig?
>Could it be the family is returning to us?
>barbatos slides across the screen and shoots a big ugly old man head
>PROTOEXPOSITION
>>
>>13740170
>Huge battle near the end.
>miaka's mortal body fries due to overuse of Alaya-Vijana system, unlock's sentinent AI
of barbatos
>barbatos calls his long lost brothers
>they shake hands
>merge and explode
>shockwave of the explosion turn every mortal's body into jelly and turn them into energy being
>Meanwhile all gundam trandform to become a spaceship
>All energy beings board the ship.
>Ahahb reactor creates a wormhole and goes for an intergalactic journey
>Everyone becomes orphans of the sky, because muh referance to Heinlein

At this point I will take this Ideon-like ending than any boring shit they come up with.
It is obvious at this point that Kudelia will develop from a mere face of revolution to
it's active political leader,while Mika remains attack dog with no charisma whatsoever.
Orga and "family" expand their business, and they live happily ever after defeating
evil capitalists of earth.

And shoehorn some moar sudden siblings.
This will become shitcake the moment when they reveal that Chocolate man and Kudelia are siblings.
>>
>>13740296
>Family is the primary theme

Familial bonds than the family itself.
Blood related family memebers are tragic and dissapointing in IBO universe.
>>
>>13740296
Yeah. But what about the secret brothers?
>>
IBO is so fucking good guys
>>
>>13740257
This.
>>
>>13740809

IBO IS SO FUCKING GOOD GUYS

FTFY
>>
>>13740170
Char's happy end, where he gets the loli, overthrows the corruption, and gets his revenge. And he does it all while Kudelia is still traveling to Earth.

And an open and unresolved end, where Tekkadan finally lands on Earth, but just as Kudelia walks out, a gunshot rings out and all you here is "KUDELIA!!!". And it turns out the entire series was never about actually getting to earth and dealing with shit because McGillis did it, but about the journey there and the strength of brothers (blood-related or not).
>>
>meme ending
>>
>>13740170
They reach Earth.
>>
An ending where nothing happens, but they make you think something happened but you know it really didn't.
>>
File: dicks.png (129KB, 169x298px) Image search: [Google]
dicks.png
129KB, 169x298px
>>13741490
>s2 b8 endings
>>
>>13740170
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT BECAUSE THE SECOND ED WE GOT IS COMPLETE TRASH HOLY SHIT DROPPED SO HARD
>>
>>13740170
But this is the question that really needs answering, Will Mika get his farm?!
>>
>>13742719
So true.
>>
>>13740170
well what do you know, beamspam is boring, but not as boring as IBO's combat
>>
>>13742765
I bet there were beams in the show but they had to cut all the footage because the effects they used looked crappy. Hence the sparce action and needless fluff added to have the episodes fill out the time slot
>>
How can you end a story that hasnt even begun yet?
>>
File: 1312601875756.png (35KB, 391x197px) Image search: [Google]
1312601875756.png
35KB, 391x197px
>>13740175
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.