[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So dai guard: what does /m/ think about it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: Dai-Guard_6216.jpg (39KB, 320x304px) Image search: [Google]
Dai-Guard_6216.jpg
39KB, 320x304px
So dai guard: what does /m/ think about it?
>>
It's good. Very cozy.
>>
Awesome
>>
It's a nice "shut off your brain" show
>>
One of my favorite opening themes. Fun show
>>
>>13730762
BAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>13730802
Ba ba baaaa
Ba ba baaaaaa
Ba ba baa ba ba ba ba ba ba ba!
>>
The best thing Xebec has made
>>
It's a fun show, oddly realistic.

It's the "scrubs" of mechanical anime.
>>
>>13730908
That's Nadesico.
>>
>>13733440
Gai appears in Dai-Guard. It's canon.
>>
>>13730800
>shut off your brain
This phrase is so bad it's not even funny
>>
>>13730762
Best thing XEBEC has ever produced, prove me wrong.
>>
>>13733617
What's so bad about the phrase?
>>
>>13730762
Love it.
>>
I think it's funny that the giant monsters aren't even the primary enemy... angry business owners with lawyers are.
>>
>>13733440
No, garbage is more like Nadesico. Not even baiting.
>>
Just starting it OP, I love Izumi 2.0.
>>
File: plushie.jpg (11KB, 236x222px) Image search: [Google]
plushie.jpg
11KB, 236x222px
>>13733741
Show us on the Plushieganger where the Eva parody touched you.
>>
>>13733741
not even baiting is just to confirm you actually are that plebeian huh
>>
It has a really great cast over all. I honestly love the show.
>>
>>13734255
She really gets in her (insane) stride mid season

I picked up Dai-guard just before this thread popped up and I must admit I love the show, even the recap filler episode (who doesn't love a boss losing their rag at the higher ups and then ordering an edit (to no avail, at least to us) which is usually, for most animes, entirely skippable

And of course, the best girl is the 'Professor' - glasses, smarts, dorkiness and cuteness all in one and she even has the head of the ground crew wrapped around her little finger to the point hes calling her 'honeybuns'
>>
>>13734255
>>13736626

Her voice is also great.
>>
One of the few shows about which I have no complaint about the writing, and looks great for its time. 10/10.
>>
>>13730762
Just finished it and that shipping (and show of family) at the end thats mirrored in the OPs pic...

Going by the pic, does that mean Izumi supposedly ends up with the advisor? They'd be a very intresting pair..
>>
>>13730762
Meh. From the way /m/ described it I thought it would be amazing.
>>
Mecha deconstruction done right.
>>
>>13740706
Dai-Guard is an essay on super robot anime?
>>
>>13740711
That sounds about right.
>>
>>13740573
This. So much hyping for this show it's ridiculous, and it turns out to be pretty average in quality
>>
>>13733440
>funny scene
>sad scene out of fucking nowhere
>rinse and repeat
Yep, the emotional rollercoasting is on par with Scrubs.
>>
>>13745662
>that time where Gai's death and everything surrounding it was played as a joke except Akito's reaction
It really just doesn't sit well.
>>
>>13740811
I'm curious, anon. What more could you have wanted out of a show with a premise like Dai Guard's? Did you want some kind of explanation for the Heterodynes, and if so, do you honestly think that would have made the show better? Did you just not enjoy the humour? Did you think the main cast was underdeveloped? I honestly did think that about Akagi, he was never shown to be anything more than hot blooded hero pilot man even if he was fun to watch

Tell us your issue with the show and maybe we can come to terms.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.