[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/m/usic thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 61

File: Southern Cross.jpg (98KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
Southern Cross.jpg
98KB, 326x326px
/m/usic MEGA archive is here:
https://mega.nz/#F!e9UHHaxL!_IjanEo9inWB-iznNn8GUw

My OST rips and other albums I've bought can be found here:
https://mega.nz/#F!zxMFmA7T!S0f03EISCySr6F4cuT_jaA

This thread is for sharing /m/ OSTs and/or other similar music genres (even if they aren't /m/), but music discussions are okay as well. If you have any requests, post them here and I'll try and see if I can find them anywhere.

The OST I'd like to share today is actually an album I purchased a few months (along with 11 other albums I bought off of Yahoo Auctions JP) that an anon here requested. The albums arrive next month, but it appears somebody else has uploaded their copy in the meantime:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az878Otgxp4

Digital Trip Southern Cross Synthesizer Fantasy. Made by Osamu Shoji.

Apparently this dude is starting a "CD Mastering Project" dedicated to making CD versions of 3 Southern Cross albums that never made it on CD:

>Digital Trip Southern Cross
>Southern Cross III
>Southern Cross Hi-Tech

Idk if he'll put them up for sale or something, but the quality sounds really nice. I'm also not too sure if he'll provide download links to the albums...I'll still rip my copy of the Digital Trip album, but if he doesn't plan on sharing the media files (through MP3/FLAC/etc), I'll buy the other albums myself and make FLAC rips out of it.

I'll post the other two albums through separate posts.

Enjoy.
>>
File: Hi Tech.jpg (89KB, 600x566px) Image search: [Google]
Hi Tech.jpg
89KB, 600x566px
Southern Cross Hi-Tech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxzR-qFQLVw

The Hi-Tech LP series was Animage's response to Columbia's "Digital Trip" series, where they made synthesized arrangements of several anime shows. It didn't last long, unfortunately, since not many people liked it apparently. Only a few albums in the series were released on CD.

If any of you are interested, I also have a Hi-Tech LP album that I ripped and shared here a while ago based off "Meitantei Holmes (Sherlock Hound)". If you'd like to check it out, go to the second MEGA link in the OP.
>>
File: Southern Cross III.jpg (23KB, 400x390px) Image search: [Google]
Southern Cross III.jpg
23KB, 400x390px
Southern Cross III

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDQvJ_sbwxk

I'm not too sure what this is, desu. After having skimmed through the video it appears to be a drama album, but Idk if it's just audio taken from the show or if it's actually an original story not featured in the anime.
>>
>>13729322
>desu

Was supposed to put "to be honest" there. I don't know how that happened
>>
>>13729457
It's a filter, every time someone posts 'desu' it puts 'desu' instead.
>>
>>13729733
See? First one is 'to be honest'.
>>
>>13729457
Not only is t b h filtered but so are the first 3 letters of family, when posted without the ~ily. It substitutes senpai in place of f a m .
>>
>>13729742
Just like this:

desu senpai
>>
I see...thanks for the info.

Why does t b h have to be filtered out, though? I don't understand
>>
>>13730190
It was overused as hell...and just to fuck with the userbase like the admins are prone to doing. If I'm not mistaken cück is still filered to 'kek'.

cuck
cuckoldry
>>
File: 1418068620167.jpg (39KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1418068620167.jpg
39KB, 720x540px
>all that good stuff
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
>>
>>13729306

Does this count ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyNAHxP_fbA
>>
>>13729316
>~22 min

Fantastic track!!!
>>
Just bought BRAVEST in Japan, it's the part 1 to More BRAVEST. Anyone want me to upload it? I really gotta buy a physical copy of More BRAVEST too since it's got Gatherway on it.
>>
>>13729316
This CD is so good. Thanks again for posting the link!
>>
>>13732405
Do you think you could rip it in FLAC? The version I have on the /m/usic MEGA archive is in MP3

>>13731432
Why wouldn't it?

I remember listening to that album a while ago...good stuff.
>>
I should have the improved Lensman Digital Trip album uploaded by tomorrow.

I should also have the following albums arrive this week:

>Galatt Vol. 1
>Harlock/Galaxy Express 999 Choral Suite
>Jam Trip Dream Soldier Wingman
>Greed OVA OST
>>
File: why.png (174KB, 279x400px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
174KB, 279x400px
Is David Bowie mecha?
>>
Anybody have a link to the /m/ albums?
>>
File: Metal Gear bowie.jpg (284KB, 800x1927px) Image search: [Google]
Metal Gear bowie.jpg
284KB, 800x1927px
>>13736274
Fuck it by virtue of this meme pic, I say we allow it.
>>
>>13736274
Dunno but cancer definitely is /m/.
>>
>>13736296
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFCmFvlJpK0
Here's more meme to keep relevant.

>>13736304
Fuck you. I laughed and then it hurt even more.
>>
>>13736284
Which ones are you looking for?
>>
>>13736274
Yes.
>>
>>13736308
All of them. I think there were 11+ but my laptop that had them all died.
>>
>>13729316
>Only a few albums in the series were released on CD.
What are the others?
>>
File: Sanity and comrades gone.jpg (46KB, 424x505px) Image search: [Google]
Sanity and comrades gone.jpg
46KB, 424x505px
>>13736306
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36lWAcY9IXE

This one too. (Nearly fucked up and put the link to Blackstar)
>>
>>13736314
Have you checked the first MEGA link in the OP?
>>
>>13736315
I don't know all the albums in series, but here's what I know:

-almost every Ghibli film with music made by Joe Hisaishi had a Hi-Tech album that was released on CD. Idk if any of them are on vinyl
-Magical Emi was released on vinyl and CD
-Arion is also on vinyl and CD
-Creamy Mami is only on vinyl
-GeGeGe no Kitaro was released on vinyl, not too sure if there was a CD version
-Sherlock Hound's Hi-Tech album was only released on vinyl
-Cat's Eye is a vinyl-only release
>>
>>13736914
Thanks.
>>
As I promised, the better improved version of Digital Trip Lensman:

https://mega.nz/#F!Dw8U2SgQ!v_h3pUVF2c3BlwQX_cr0Nw

Edited with Izotope RX.

I'm still experimenting with the program, but I hope that my editing skills with it can improve in the future.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 714x682px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 714x682px
>>13729306
>sousern croussu
>>
File: 1379269162784.gif (349KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1379269162784.gif
349KB, 480x360px
>>
Interestingly enough, i found out that the "Galaxy Express 999/Space Captain Harlock Choral Suite" LP album I bought is actually part of the "Choral Suite" series by Columbia where several anime shows had choral rearrangements...

I'm still looking into this, but the following albums in this series that I know of are:

>Yamato/Reideen
>Cyborg 009/Ganbare Genki
>Yamato (this entire album was purely Yamato music only)

Only the third one was released on CD. I wonder how the others sound like...
>>
>Page 10

I cannot let that happen

No sir
>>
>>13729306
Why would he remaster them instead of just digitizing the LPs?
>>
>>13729316
Did they redo all the music for the Robotech redub?
>>
>>13747270
I *think* he's digitizing the LPs and putting them on CD. I'm not so sure myself

>>13747287
Haven't watched Robotech but I would assume they did.
>>
bumpo
>>
>>13729306
MEGA keeps saying the file zip is too big to be downloaded. Is there another download mirror for the /m/usic archive?
>>
>>13751528
So far MEGA is the only website I use for the archive.

Are you trying to download ALL of the folders together? If so, I'm afraid you'll just have to download them one by one...

that's probably not the answer you wanted but I don't know what else to say, unfortunately
>>
>>13751583
Thanks anyway, mate
>>
>>13751528
Make a mega account
Install megasync
Right click on the mega folder
Import to your account
megasync will download everything to your computer
>>
Kinda off topic, but is the Southern Cross anime actually good? I have it downloaded from BakaBT and I'd like to know
>>
>>13754324
Also, the 4 albums I ordered last month are finally here

I'll rip and upload Galatt Vol. 1 first and then move on to the other albums afterwards
>>
File: CMU's Modular Snake Robot.gif (299KB, 115x86px) Image search: [Google]
CMU's Modular Snake Robot.gif
299KB, 115x86px
>>
>>13747405
>Haven't watched Robotech but I would assume they did.
I just don't remember a cool techno soundtrack from when I watched it, but admittedly that was almost a decade ago on VHS.
>>
>>13756227
Here's the Digital Trip Vifam album you asked for

https://mega.nz/#!vp0kXCBI!Y_E7iCsjnyMVa-4bAiGCLuN7lz_4G3opkxpbrNDx7zI

https://mega.nz/#!yktl1BpZ!nyq953A8rTPGRpYAKGibhjM2UC-zb7gpNZDyJX2h5O8

Ripped from my own LP copy of the album.

I also have Digital Trip Vifam Vol. 2, but I'll have to get to those albums later since I'm currently trying to rip Galatt Vol. 1
>>
File: cover.jpg (73KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
73KB, 500x496px
Can someone explain why the fourth OST for Gundam Unicorn has a second disc that's just tracks from previous soundtracks? Is there anything different about them?
>>
>>13756388
I remenber downloading these before.
Are these better rips or the same?
>>
>>13759866
They're the same as before. Kasperl requested it so I uploaded it.
>>
>>13759990
And thanks for that by the way.
>>
>>13756502
It's a Greatest Hits CD for people who didn't get the first three, basically.
>>
File: southern_cross_cover.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
southern_cross_cover.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
Southern Cross OST

https://bakabt.me/torrent/129171/super-dimensional-cavalry-southern-cross

Not my rip.

Give it a listen. It's really groovy
>>
>>13761396
Oh, so it's not worth keeping on my playlist. Thanks.
>>
I know I said I would be ripping and uploading Galatt Vol. 1 first, but I'll be doing the Harlock/Galaxy Express 999 Choral Suite album first instead.

If I use Izotope RX's de-click module on every song on the Galatt album, the quality of the drums actually decreases a bit...so I have to manually remove each click so that the song doesn't lose that much quality at all.

The choral suite album, on the other hand, has no drums at all so it'll be easier to record and remove the clicks with.

Just wanted to let you all know.
>>
An anon in the last thread requested if there was any more music made by Shigeaki Saegusa other than Gundam. Here's an album I found made by him:

>Amon Saga Original Soundtrack

https://mega.nz/#!R5ATSR7K!8REhLidGhaDzZPm-cwU9xRd0PvBUKcgw8SP5xhMeSsM

Not my rip.

Apparently he also made the music for the 80s version of Astro Boy (I'll see if I can find it), but apart from that it seems like he didn't compose much music for anime works. He does make lots of original albums, though
>>
File: tumblr_o0n66w3ICA1rto9qeo4_250.gif (760KB, 245x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0n66w3ICA1rto9qeo4_250.gif
760KB, 245x281px
>>
>>13756388
I don't suppose you have these as mp3's for us lowtechs?
>>
>>13770181
The very first version I have is in MP3
, but I made the mistake of releasing it without noticing that the bass was turned up all the way and that some songs skipped little parts.

I can still share it though, if you'd like me to
>>
>>13772052
Nah. I'll look into if I can use Audacity to convert them.
>>
>>13761396
I was wrong, it is worth it because it is the mp3 versions, while I only have FLAC for the other ones and thus can't play them on my Zune.
>>
>>13772680
audition 1.5 and the flac filter can do batch conversions
>>
>>13773709
why not just use ffmpeg?
>>
>>13775195
I dunno. I use Audition all the time anyway so I have it handy.
>>
>>13775205
Do you still have that unedited lossless rip of Digital Trip Gundam? I'd like to edit it if it's alright with you
>>
Also, would anyone mind translating some stuff for me? I'd like to have the track names from the Greed 1985 OVA OST translated into English.

if it isn't too much trouble, it'd also be appreciated if the music staff could be translated as well. I have scans of these two if needed
>>
>>13776334
oh yeah, that
I probably screwed that up pretty bad. I'll look around for the rip, but I think I deleted it figuring I'd go through and do it right, then I accidentally the cd.
I'll see what I can do. Sorry.
>>
File: Tracklist and Lyrics.jpg (714KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
Tracklist and Lyrics.jpg
714KB, 2550x3300px
>>13777460
Here's the tracklist and the lyrics to the ED song.
>>
File: Staff.jpg (618KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
Staff.jpg
618KB, 2550x3300px
>>13778852
And here is the staff.
>>
To be honest desu senpai
>>
>>13778852
I found the tracklist on another site, so I guess I'll go and ask someone else for the translations instead

I'll probably end up doing the same thing for the Staff...if I find it on another page, that is
>>
Didn't they announce a new Vinyl for the Devilman OVA ost some time ago.
Anybody is going to get it?
>>
>>13782034
I don't think it's worth it, honestly

The same company that's releasing the vinyl also released a new vinyl version of Osamu Shoji's Wicked City, but they took out some songs from the original release

I don't know if it's the same case with the Devilman OST, though...I'll have to check
>>
So having done some research, it appears that the new vinyl version of the Devilman OVA is based off the CD version, which contains 2 extra tracks not featured in the original vinyl version in the 1980s

Kinda confuses me why they're leaving the vocal tracks in with this one but they couldn't do the same thing with Wicked City
>>
So I decided to buy a new kind of wood glue since the Greed LP is actually kinda dirty...I tested the glue out on another album, and it finally works this time.

I'm going to try it on Digital Trip Lensman (the correct way, for once) before moving on to the Greed LP.

I also finished editing Side A of Galatt Vol. 1. I'll upload it later.
>>
File: Galatt.jpg (157KB, 736x949px) Image search: [Google]
Galatt.jpg
157KB, 736x949px
Here's Side A:

https://mega.nz/#!D90EVDJT!te1-lT17fs2uibrUAQQKMkLPDS0pC6JH5b6DfasC7bc

I'll start editing Side B, but it might take me a while since I still have to subtitle Episode 1 of Dorvack. and because there are other OSTs I have to record (Jam Trip Wingman, Choral Suite for GE999/Harlock, and the Greed OVA OST)

In the end, I might make some extra revisions for Side A, but after I release Side B and make sure both Sides sound okay I'll start separating the tracks and put them together in a MEGA folder.
>>
I'm not sure if they still work, but I have APE/CUE files to the entire Gundam 0079 CD Box collection. I'll upload them to the /m/usic archive soon
>>
>>13789830
Isn't the first episdoe of Dorvack already subbed in english from some german DVD though.
I remenber something like that. Mind you it was only episode 1.
>>
>>13793000
I have those myself. I can upload them for you if you want. I might convert mine to FLAC since I don't like APE though.
>>
>>13793000
>>13795887
Oh shit nevermind, you already did. Sorry.

I have my own stuff I might upload. I've gotten some lossless music off of Baidu, though I have less /m/ stuff than I thought.
>>
File: Case Inside Slipcase Front.jpg (1MB, 1672x1478px) Image search: [Google]
Case Inside Slipcase Front.jpg
1MB, 1672x1478px
Byston Well Garzey's Wing Original Soundtrack

https://mega.nz/#!FNxCSSTD!RyCGLjJxTi7Fkn-eoZpemf4McrPYkICaxSVmcB5vmDA
>>
>>13762732
Please scan the stuff as well as a rip.
>>
>>13796038
>Please scan the stuff as well as a rip.

Are you referring to one of my OSTs? You replied to the Southern Cross OST but I can't scan it since I don't own it
>>
Well I'm happy to announce that the wood glue I bought finally worked this time. Side A of Digital Trip Lensman sounds better than before, luckily. I'll work on the album again when I'm ready for it.
>>
>>13795999

Those trips must be the work of Yamato Takeru no Mikoto.
>>
File: Crusher Joe Piano.jpg (22KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Crusher Joe Piano.jpg
22KB, 600x450px
Kept forgetting to upload this, but if anybody here plays the piano you might be interested in this

I don't know the name of the company that made these or the name of the series this was released in, but there used to be a series of piano books dedicated to making piano sheet music arrangements of various anime shows. God Mars, Urusei Yatsura, Crusher Joe, Urashiman, Lupin III, Harmegeddon, Ideon, and even Xabungle were some of the shows/movies that had their music arranged on piano.

Unfortunately, Crusher Joe is the only one I could find from this series. The others, as far as I know, haven't been uploaded yet and they're harder to obtain since they're actually quite expensive.

Check in the "Other" folder in the /m/usic archive if you're interested in checking it out

Scans are not mine.
>>
>>13795474
Now that you mention it...ARR has already subtitled the first episode, it seems.

As far as I know, though, a large majority of their translations are sketchy accuracy-wise from what I heard (and I think they charge money for it too), so ill just translate it myself just to be safe.
>>
>>13801745
Are you planning on subbing more stuff, or is it a one off?
Just asking because it's the first time I've heard of this project.
>>
>>13804457
I do have plans to subtitle the entire show, but it'll take me a while to get it finished.

The show has already been translated to Spanish (Hal Jordan from the /m/subs forums told me that the translators translated it from Japanese to Spanish), so I'm translating the Spanish lines to English. After I'm done subbing the episode, I'll upload a "test" version of the script so that it can be checked for any possible translation errors before releasing the actual episodes. Starseeker is also providing the RAWs as well.
>>
>>13801745
ARR are moochers anyway, I wouldn't rely on them for anything. That said, I hope that you'll succeed with Dorvack.
>>
File: physalis.jpg (182KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
physalis.jpg
182KB, 1024x768px
Anybody have the full version of the song from 0083's OP1?

I think the title of the song is called "Winner" by Miki Matsubara.

https://youtu.be/CoplnxPv-J0?list=PLiZJC1Y7M7pfm3dN7RqAMsJC4IkN9Mb7u
>>
Where do I find the entire OST for all 3 Symphogear?
>>
File: Morpheus Logo.jpg (14KB, 361x271px) Image search: [Google]
Morpheus Logo.jpg
14KB, 361x271px
>>13805650
I got this MP3 off of Morpheus in the year 2000.

https://mega.nz/#!4VUjUBCD!WHEtOWTYP8nF5HajILiXfJVVUiUtkhTU_LVb53drkZg
>>
>>13805650
You can find the OST on BakaBT if that helps

>>13808252
MP3 and FLAC versions of the Symphogear OSTs are on BakaBT as well
>>
>>13808330
I keep forgetting BakaBT exists. Thanks.
>>
>>13804894
Good luck then.
>>
>>13808272
you fucking saint, i came to this thread just to look for this track and someone had already requested it and you delivered. made my day
>>
Does anyone know where I can find a tracklist for the second Acrobunch soundtrack?
>>
Almost done editing the Galatt album, I should have it uploaded by tomorrow.
>>
el bumpo
>>
File: see you later.jpg (61KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
see you later.jpg
61KB, 306x306px
>>13736274
always and forever
>>
Well, the 12 albums I ordered in November are finally here! It'll take a while, but I'll get the following albums uploaded here:

-Digital Trip Southern Cross (in FLAC)
-Digital Trip SF Animethology '86
-Star Musketeer Bismarck Vol. 1
-The Music of LAYZNER
-Jam Trip L-Gaim
-Yoroshiku Mechadoc Vol. 2
-NIAGARA SONG BOOK Vol. 1 (Akira Inoue)
-Windy Story OST (also made by Akira Inoue, it's the OST to that motorcycling movie I uploaded here in the last thread)
-NIAGARA SONG BOOK Vol. 2
-Roman Trip 銀河創世紀伝 聖戦士キリー
-Marty Balin's "There's no Shoulder" album, released exclusively in Japan
-Akira Terao: Reflections

I apologize for the delay of Galatt BGM Vol. 1, I had to keep recording the first track of Side B over and over again since it keeps fucking up in various spots...
>>
File: Front.jpg (187KB, 898x876px) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
187KB, 898x876px
>Choriki Robo Galatt BGM Collection Vol. 1

https://mega.nz/#F!PlkDiZIL!nbrHxW4k8aGdQSdUzO5cOQ

Ripped by me in FLAC.

If there any problems you notice with the songs, feel free to notify me about it and I'll try to get it fixed as soon as possible.
>>
>>13805650
Oh god that youtube video is super sped up, that's fucking weird
>>
File: flight.jpg (76KB, 535x401px) Image search: [Google]
flight.jpg
76KB, 535x401px
Flight of the Navigator Soundtrack

https://mega.nz/#!IUEDXBSS!XCwXIiNUZpRqUPabYU9T-x5Ev6DRe_VCYupESQRMIzk
>>
>>13821330
>Alan Silvestri

Aw yes.
Saved
>>
>>13821330
Isn't this also a movie?
>>
>>13825734
Yep
>>
>>13825748
Weird. i thought it was a game but I guess i was wrong

I swear I played something resembling that photo back when I was young...
>>
File: hibiki_akira.jpg (173KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
hibiki_akira.jpg
173KB, 640x480px
anyone have the yuusha raideen OST?
>>
Super Robot Theme & Image Song Collection 1-3

can some1 pls share these if u have it?
>>
>>13825769
I found an LP rip, I'll upload it in a bit

>>13825850
I might have found this album...I'll get back to you on this.
>>
Welcome to Zen City
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esrOWPzHDvU

This song gets sampled everywhere. Mostly on the Discovery channel. I haven't a clue why.
>>
>>13828226
>Welcome to Zen City
More like Welcome to Die
>>
>>13825769
>>13825850
I've uploaded the Raideen album and the Super Robot Theme Song albums on the /m/usic MEGA archive. Check in the "Other" folder
>>
File: 1412721343290.gif (830KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1412721343290.gif
830KB, 500x500px
>>13828000
>>13828263
wow thank you!
>>
I haven't finished editing it yet, but here's a song from the current album I'm editing right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3i7At2XfOI

Marty Balin (one of the lead singers of Jefferson Starship and Jefferson Airplane) created an LP solo album released only in Japan titled "There's no Shoulder". Containing only 4 songs, only the first track (the YT video I linked here) is the only one from the album to have been released on CD so far.

I discovered this album after having searched for more albums made by Akira Inoue. It's really good.

I should probably start uploading these albums onto /mu/ as well
>>
>>13832752
Forgot to mention that Akira Inoue himself also helped make this album (which was how I found it to begin with), as he composed and arranged the songs
>>
>>13825850
These album are fucking bullshit, they're just straight compilations of other albums.
It's cool if you don't have them already though.
>>
I found a copy of Seijushi Bismarck Vol. 2, it's not my rip but I'll upload it tomorrow.

I'm hoping that StarChild (it's a shame that the label is coming to an end) ends up releasing a CD Collection soundtrack someday for the show that includes the first two volumes and the unreleased tracks from the show that didn't make it onto either OST
>>
File: Front.jpg (32KB, 425x435px) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
32KB, 425x435px
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fch42y9u50bx213/Seijuushi+Bismark+-+BGM+Collection+Vol.2+OST.7z

Seijushi Bismark Vol. 2

Not my rip
>>
>>13837144
Maybe that Saber Rider kickstarter project might boost a bit of awareness and unexpected publicity to justify that. Still, gotta dare to dream.
>>
File: 1404711718918.gif (455KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1404711718918.gif
455KB, 500x371px
Hey do u have anything giant gorg? I couldnt find the OST for it anywhere.

Digital Trip Giant Gorg Synthesizer Fantasy (1984) files are gone.

thanks
>>
File: GOOOOOOORG.jpg (360KB, 1802x1152px) Image search: [Google]
GOOOOOOORG.jpg
360KB, 1802x1152px
>>13842565
https://mega.nz/#F!mp9FHYgR!juCiES83x0PPRJnFKPxKKg

This link contains old versions of several Digital Trip albums I ripped a long time ago. Giant Gorg is part of them, but I have plans to make a better version out of it in the future

I know I've said that many times already but I promise it'll happen someday!

Giant Gorg Vol. 1~2, ripped by Nanto, has been uploaded in the /m/usic MEGA link, along with Giant Gorg Super Collection (Ripper remains unknown, but the OST contains some BGM tracks and some unreleased BGM material as well). Check the folder labeled "Giant Gorg"
>>
I'm going to be bidding for Acrobunch BGM Collection Vol. 1 soon.

There IS a CD release of Acrobunch Vol. 1 and 2, but I'm not getting it because it's an indie release and I hear that the same company that published it also released an indie CD version of the Galvion BGM OSTs (and according to the customer reviews, they're...not the best)
>>
File: Vol 1.jpg (73KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Vol 1.jpg
73KB, 400x400px
Layzner BGM Collection Vol. 1

http://www.mediafire.com/download/042kc2guub7bnke/Aoki_Ryuusei_SPT_Layzner_-_BGM_Collection_Vol.1_OST.rar

Not my rip
>>
File: Godmars.jpg (62KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
Godmars.jpg
62KB, 704x480px
God Mars OST

https://bakabt.me/torrent/160838/god-mars-soundtracks-collection

Not my rip

there's still some other OSTs from this anime that have yet to be ripped/uploaded. The ones I can think of are:

>God Mars Best Vocal Collection
>Unreleased BGM Collection Series - God Mars
>MEMORY OF GOD MARS
>God Mars Knight of Rose Marg (this is the OST to the "Untold Legend At Seventeen" prequel OVA)
>>
File: Awesome Cover Art.jpg (248KB, 1600x1161px) Image search: [Google]
Awesome Cover Art.jpg
248KB, 1600x1161px
Got another fantastic album for you guys:

>Hiroki Inui & The One Night Stand Band - THE MUSIC FROM LAYZNER

https://mega.nz/#!ukFyhYBJ!7ipIYIz07bwLQSyrHW9c6uShjVVjR6Ydif-JRYEsFE0

Got it from some Chinese site called "Pan Baidu". This image album has also been released on CD but it costs a fuckton of money

I could only find an MP3 version of this, but I'll release a FLAC version from my LP copy when I get to it.
>>
File: Dallos anime ova.png (965KB, 585x654px) Image search: [Google]
Dallos anime ova.png
965KB, 585x654px
Dallos OST

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUw8Dbxn5YM8XsvlLmwp4AEn-LQYT6yoM

Not my rip
>>
>>13820649
I NEED that Digital Trip Southern Cross!
>>
Anybody got links to the 14+ /m/ albums that were compiled of OPs, EDs, insert songs, robot related normal music, SRW music, and if I remember correctly, /m/ Sings Anime Ja Nai?
>>
>>13852836
Please this is important
>>
>>13852836
>>13852931
I wasn't aware this existed

Have you tried going through the /m/ archives?
>>
>>13852941
Yeah but either I'm searching wrong or it was lost in the purge. Had them all on my computer before it died and my phone before I lost it but now I don't know how to seek it out.
>>
File: Vol. 2.jpg (287KB, 1560x1160px) Image search: [Google]
Vol. 2.jpg
287KB, 1560x1160px
Layzner BGM Collection Vol. 2

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vyihsokm35yq1wu/Aoki_Ryuusei_SPT_Layzner_-_BGM_Collection_Vol.2_OST.rar

Not my rip
>>
File: BGM 3.jpg (247KB, 1583x1156px) Image search: [Google]
BGM 3.jpg
247KB, 1583x1156px
Layzner BGM Collection Vol. 3

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c31va5joy8jbpp6/Aoki_Ryuusei_SPT_Layzner_-_BGM_Collection_Vol.3_OST.rar

Not my rip
>>
File: front.jpg (1MB, 2836x2831px) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
1MB, 2836x2831px
Space Adventure Cobra Complete Music Collection

https://mega.nz/#!7ZgyiJgR!qJK7mD5XbpCnrhxogAaQY12QWXuilvsiIf57E8FZvBk

Not my rip
>>
Anyone know the names of the songs in Orguss that played in the following:

1. Episode 21 (after Athena said she wished Olson was her father instead of Kei)

2. Episode 35 (Kei having Mome/Mhoom's metallic corpse fly off into space)
>>
>>13860955
Have you checked if it was in the official soundtrack?

It it wasn't in there, then it remains unreleased, unfortunately...the composer of Orguss (Kentaro Haneda) always has the tendency to compose lots of music for lots of shows/movies and keep all of the songs (or most of them) unreleased.

Given how Orguss is more than 26 episodes long and only one official OST was released, there's bound to be unreleased BGM tracks somewhere.
>>
>>13852836
>>13852941
Sorry for the very late response but I got all of the soundtracks right here.

https://www.mediafire.com/?uu3u54o0js40ysx

Hope that's all of them and I didn't fuck something up.
>>
>>13861772
I'll save this to MEGA just to be safe

Thanks
>>
File: Cover.jpg (97KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
97KB, 600x600px
Batsu and Terry Original Soundtrack

http://www.mediafire.com/?kaa20us5zs2wu15

Not my rip.

Not really /m/, but I thought I'd share it since it's really great. "Batsu and Terry" is the name of an animated 80s movie made by Sunrise based off the manga of the same name. It hasn't been released on DVD so far and has yet to be translated

Here's the ED theme to show you what to expect in this album:

https://youtu.be/KAvAgQFt4kU
>>
File: 18449-01.jpg (173KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
18449-01.jpg
173KB, 500x500px
Albegas Music Collection

http://www.mediafire.com/?8e1o869ib56eggs

Not my rip.

Maybe it's just me, but I noticed that whenever an anime show has unreleased BGM tracks, sometimes it turns out that the tracks are actually from another show...i heard it was like that with Laserion, the Outlanders OVA, and Hokuto no Ken. as a matter of fact I was just thinking about it and was wondering if it was like that with Albegas as well.
>>
>>13851321
Baidu is basically Chinese Google. They also have the Pan cloud system which is good for animu piracy. Problem is the shit is built on a foundation of toothpics, and it drops downloads all the fucking time. I actually have a God Mars >>13850991 vocal collection from there I'll upload in a sec (I'd like to convert it to FLAC because APE a shit but my cue splitter is giving me issues.) I also have the Cobra OST >>13860177 in FLAC from ADC, I'll get that up in a bit.
>>
>>13867111
Apparently that website also has raws of Albegas too
>>
>>13867466
Speaking of which, is there a way to download any episode without creating an account? I don't see the raws for Albegas anywhere else, and it seems like Baidu is the only place that has them
>>
>>13856720
>>13857606
The old anime ost are cheap or expensive to import?
>>
>>13868971
Depends on which OST you're getting.

I don't think the CD versions of the Layzner OSTs are that expensive, but the vinyl versions are usually cheaper.
>>
>>13867111
>Cobra OST in FLAC

I actually have that myself as well, I'll try and post it in a bit.

Do you have any other God Mars OSTs in APE/CUE format?
>>
I'll see if I can find them anywhere, but I have a Votoms and L-Gaim drama cassette stored somewhere in my hard drive.

does anyone here actually listen to any drama albums? Just curious
>>
>>13868950
You might have to ask Luurah about that. The guy's resourceful when it comes to 80s shows.
>>
>>13876063
Might as well just watch anime with your eyes closed.
>>
>>13876063
I have an old Megaman one that I legit bought that I half-listened to, and I did listen to that one Eva drama track where they try to figure out what to do for the next series.
>>
>>13876394
>MegaMan

Which one?
>>
File: 01.jpg (610KB, 1411x1413px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
610KB, 1411x1413px
>>
Anybody got Hiroshi Kitadani's SCORE album? the torrent on Nyaa isn't seeded
>>
>>13879827
I was only able to find a 128kbps version, if that's fine with you

I'll attempt to download the one on Nyaa.se and see if I can manage to get it
>>
File: eqHGOuvvyjqBojYIhV93.jpg (70KB, 330x331px) Image search: [Google]
eqHGOuvvyjqBojYIhV93.jpg
70KB, 330x331px
Techno Police 21C

https://bakabt.me/torrent/153210/dallos-techno-police-21c-2cd-set

Made by Joe Hisaishi. Not my rip, of course

Also included is the OST to the Dallos OVA I posted earlier (haven't listened to that version yet, so I don't know if it's better than the one on YT).
>>
>>13879878
That's fine
>>
>>13876773
It was just call "Rockman", I think it was made near the end of the FC games' run.
Dr Wily hosts a countdown of various stage music at one point on the CD.
>>
>>13880591
I see...

>>13876110
I told him about the Baidu link containing the raws and he was able to start downloading them.

Looks like the chance of the show getting subbed sometime soon is finally happening.
>>
Alright, so a while ago I announced that I would be bidding on Acrobunch Vol. 1...I decided to change my mind and bid on another album instead, but I'm planning on actually bidding on it for real this time.

However, two other albums popped up and now I'm kinda conflicted as to which one I should buy...

Here are the albums:

>Shin Majinden: Battle Royal High School
http://vgmdb.net/album/45740

Music is made by Shiroh Sagisu, the same person who made the music for the Evangelion TV series.

>Relic Armor Legaciam
http://vgmdb.net/album/46706

Composed by Tatsumi Yano, Hiroaki Sei, and Wataru Kuniyasu. The ending/insert song is composed by Kei Wakakusa.

All of these albums (the two I just listed and Acrobunch Vol. 1) haven't been ripped yet. I'm kinda leaning more towards Acrobunch, but if someone else wins the vinyl version of Battle Royal High School (the music was actually pretty cool), the only available copy that will be available is the CD version for $100+. The CD version of Legaciam is also pretty pricey as well
>>
>>13872141
No, that's the only one I could find. The CUE sheet is kind of fucked up and so the filenames were messed up. I converted it to FLAC and split it so the filenames are just "Title" and a number instead of a garbled mess.

My MEGA account messed up my upload so give me a bit to get it back.

These captchas are fucking obnoxious.
>>
>>13882971
Take your time. I can wait
>>
Alright, so it turns out that the God Mars BD set on AreaRAW has the prequel OVA ost and some drama albums in mkv format (that's what I've discovered so far). I'll try to rip the audio out of them and convert them to media files when I have time.
>>
File: P1010202.jpg (37KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
P1010202.jpg
37KB, 280x210px
Space Sheriff Shaider

https://sendspace.com/file/zv3a4e

Not my rip
>>
>>13860177
thanks man
>>
>>13889670
Finished downloading the entire Extras part of the God Mars BD set over at AreaRAW...turns out that the other OSTs (movie and TV set, Vocal Collection, etc) are included as well.

Minus Digital Trip God Mars, the entire God Mars music collection has finally been obtained! I'll post it here later after I finish organizing and ripping the tracks on foobar2000
>>
>>13860177
Just finished uploading the FLAC version of this OST. Check the /m/usic archive if any of you are interested
>>
Does anyone have the Mellowlink soundtrack? There's also a concept album by the guy who did Utena for a mecha book series called Schell:Bullet or something.
>>
>>13899017
This is what I was able to find for the Mellowlink OST:

https://mega.nz/#!7l8mlKjZ!PJHg_1xWrezV9xM1YNuLWTuEcR46Mm5_ymbvPj7yj58
https://mega.nz/#!vtNmQKYR!QiJ07kWYjlwlSgFDXrHdEPwxWtCj0olmOuGjK0nB27I

There's a torrent containing a FLAC version, but it's not downloading...I *may* know someone who has an actual physical copy of it, though. I'll ask him soon if he could rip it in FLAC

http://vgmdb.net/album/19223

Is this the Schell Bullet album you're talking about?
>>
>>13879903
Alright...so here's the problem:

The website that I was trying to download the 128kbps version from is "mp3(dot)zing(dot)vn". I don't know if it's a Vietamese website or something but that's where I got Eiichi Ohtaki's "A Long Vacation" album from.

Unfortunately, it seems that I can't download the songs from there anymore (with the "SCORE" album, at least) at the "request from the copyright owner". You can still listen to the songs on that websites, but you can't download them.

I'll still download it from nyaa.se and check if it's still working. Even though it's not seeded I still might have the chance to download it in its entirety...
>>
>>13899465
Where did you find the Mellowlink torrent?
That's exactly the album I was talking about. I think I have a link lying around somewhere in FLAC.
>>
>>13900586
http://www.mediafire.com/download/v2faty44slbhr5p/Schell+Bullet+-+Thanaphs+68+%5B2000%5D.rar
>>
>>13900586
>Where did you find the Mellowlink torrent?

I found it on a random website but it turns out that it's actually from nyaa.se. It's basically the entire 1st OST with several tracks from the 2nd OST thrown into it.

Unfortunately, I tried contacting the person whom I thought had the copy...he doesn't have it anymore.
>>
Almost done with the God Mars music collection...
>>
File: 1440785511581.gif (521KB, 300x269px) Image search: [Google]
1440785511581.gif
521KB, 300x269px
>>13893734
Damn that's some good shit.
>>
Hey /m/, quick music related question. How come tracks from anime soundtracks often have stuff like M(number) at the end of or instead of a title?
>>
>>13905422
This isn't an answer to your question sorry, but I thought it would be interesting to point out that sometimes it's with other letters too and not just M (Gundam Unreleased BGM Collection Vol. 1 is a good example of this)
>>
>>13907911
The plot thickens!
>>
>>13905422
I don't know for sure, but I think these are some kind of codes used internally by the production staff to identify the tracks more easily. And it seems that sometimes they never bother to name the BGM tracks properly, hence using these codes on the soundtracks instead.
>>
Anyone got a higher quality version of Mirai Sensen Ijo Ari from the Dancouga Nova OST?

I can only find that one old youtube video of it
>>
>>13908690
You can find it in the original soundtrack:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/75pdab7t155udd6/Dancouga+Nova+Original+Soundtrack.7z
>>
>>13910749
thanks
>>
File: 17187734.jpg (320KB, 900x975px) Image search: [Google]
17187734.jpg
320KB, 900x975px
Would anyone be interested in some (tragically low quality) Italian mecha OP/ED uploads? I miss the songs I grew up with and have been collecting what I can here and there over the years. A lot of it is pretty catchy.

Stuff like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtZdA0e45e8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYkjTpPBnso
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yF7XH54QzI
>>
>>13913797
Upload them if you'd like.

Some French OPs are also kinda catchy as well (especially the French OP for Urashiman)

Who's the person in that pic? Looks familiar
>>
>>13915896
It's Blaster Kid from Bryger.
>>
What's the Jazziest Mecha OST?
>>
>>13729457

desu
>>
>>13918716
I don't know if it is the jazziest but the Votoms TV soundtrack is a contender.
>>
>>13919995
Yeah, I quite like the VOTOMS soundtrack. I think Space Adventure Cobra is a pretty good contender, if it was about mecha. I'd like to see a mecha show in the style of Cobra.
>>
>>13918716
One of the tracks from the Dallos OVA is really jazzy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MlEG1B-Zks

Ichiro Nitta and Hiroyuki Namba make some damn good music.

Here's also another song by Ichiro Nitta:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PECFj8NQD0

Comes from an album titled "SAGA"
>>
>>13923744
>Ichiro Nitta
He did the Area 88 OST if I remember correctly. His music is fucking great.
>>
File: God Mars Music.png (3MB, 2112x709px) Image search: [Google]
God Mars Music.png
3MB, 2112x709px
>God Mars Complete Music Collection (FLAC)

Check the /m/usic MEGA link for the OSTs.

The 30th anniversary BD set of God Mars included all the OSTs (which have been uploaded onto AreaRAW since 2013). No one, however, has actually taken the time to download those OSTs and rip them from WAV/CUE to FLAC; therefore, I decided to it myself since the OSTs are actually pretty good.

List of OSTs:
>BGM Collection 1 & 2
>Movie BGM Collection
>Unreleased BGM Collection
>THE MEMORY OF GODMARS

Kei Wakakusa's "K-Project" group, the same group that created the L-Gaim Odyssey albums, was responsible for the "MEMORY OF GODMARS" album. I don't know if it's rearranged music or if it's an image album, but it's pretty awesome.

>God Mars TV Drama #1 & 2 and Movie Drama
>God Mars "Rose Knight Marg"

The "Rose Knight Marg" album features music that was used in the prequel OVA, but according to a user from the FFShrine forums, it's apparently an image album for some kind of God Mars manga.

(continued in next post)
>>
File: God Mars Digital Trip.png (763KB, 658x574px) Image search: [Google]
God Mars Digital Trip.png
763KB, 658x574px
>>13927482
>God Mars Digital Trip Synthesizer Fantasy

The album is also included in the "God Mars Complete Music Collection" folder in the /m/usic MEGA link.

Oddly enough, this album actually isn't part of the BD set. I'll clarify that, but at the same time here's a fun fact:

One of the extras included in the BD set is a photo showcasing all the OSTs released for God Mars. Every single OST in the photo appears in the BD set...

...except for Digital Trip God Mars, which was even shown in the top left. Kinda ironic, no?

Anyways, HUGE thanks goes to "maximuxi" from the FFShrine forums for ripping his CD copy of the album.

APE/CUE files have been provided for this album and WAV/CUE files have been provided for the other OSTs (except for the drama albums and Rose Knight Marg) in the MEGA link.
>>
File: God Mars Vocal Collection.jpg (106KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
God Mars Vocal Collection.jpg
106KB, 601x600px
>>13927482
Oops...I forgot to mention that there's also another OST included:

>God Mars Vocal Collection

This includes all vocal songs used in the entirety of God Mars (OPs/EDs/Insert Songs)
>>
File: Capture.png (112KB, 761x419px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
112KB, 761x419px
Does any one know where I can find the full version of
>Let's Go Gekigangar 3

I can only find the tv size version upon google searching an other site I usually rely on could not prove substantial results

How the full version end up on Tumbler is a mystery to me~ That is the only place I could find it!
www.tumblr.com/tagged/gekiganger
>>
>>13919995
>Are those yours
When ever I see that art that opening song plays in my heart & sweeps me away on an mysterious adventure of sadame~
https://youtu.be/HPMRIXteZps?list=PL624B92C28C49BC98
>>
>>13928085
Just ask them.
>>
>>13913797
Fuck yes! Italian sigla is best sigla.
>>
>>13928546
Just waiting on that reply the post is pretty old so I'm not sure if the will even notice...
>>
>>13928085
Have you checked if it's on BakaBT? They have some Nadesico OSTs uploaded on there and it might be in one of those OSTs
>>
File: Front.png (4MB, 1572x1594px) Image search: [Google]
Front.png
4MB, 1572x1594px
I haven't finished editing the entire album next, but here's a track from the current album I'm editing right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9rPqfYz_tU

There was a Japanese-dubbed version of "Terrahawks" that aired on NHK sometime during the 80s; aside from the anime-styled OP and ED, everything else was pretty much the same as far as I know...except for the music.

An LP album was released while the show was airing, containing the OP/ED songs and other instrumental/vocal songs made exclusively for the Japanese version of this show. I've never watched a full Japanese episode of Terrahawks, so I don't know if the instrumental tracks were ever used during an episode or not.

This album has not been released on CD so far and is EXTREMELY rare. I just received this album today after having bought it a while ago and I wanted to share what I think is a really great track from the album.

This is one of the ED songs, by the way.

Fun fact: the dude who sings the rap for this song is Derek Jackson, the same person who sung the OP for Area 88
>>
Marty, I'm not sure if you're aware, but Karyuudo are trying to compile some music for the upcoming Beast Wars II batch: https://fr-ca.(face in the book).com/KaryuudoFansubs/posts/483007541907314

Will they need much help?
>>
>>13860177
Thanks a ton, man.
>>
Anything for Dragonar's 3rd and 4th osts?
>>
/m/ music thread is great
>>
>>13937873
I posted FLAC rips of them a few threads ago, let me see if I can find them
>>
>>13936671
I'm afraid I can't help...all I have are the OSTs. I tried to see if the singles were on Baidu or something but I couldn't find anything.
>>
question, how popular were cassettes for anime music? I see lots of vinyls of that oooold stuff and CDs for the newer stuff, but I've never seen cassettes.
>>
>>13940440
I've seen some cassette xfers on nico.
>>
>>13940440
Cassette versions of various anime shows in the 80s were released alongside the vinyl versions, but they're a lot harder to find

If it's of any relevance, the TV OST I posted of the Galactic Patrol Lensman anime was actually taken from a cassette rip by some Japanese dude on YT

Internet images of said cassette versions are scarce as well
>>
>>13940873
Damn, I'd love some anime cassettes, put I could probably make some myself.
>>
One of the best places to get rare old music is kill I think. They removed the downloads from their music. http://www.ost-center.com/
>>
>>13947683
>OST Center

A large majority of albums that I posted here were grabbed from this website, actually.

Is this the site you're talking about that got "killed"? If a link goes down it usually doesn't take that long to update it
>>
>>13948191
No like it had a table or whatever that had the links to the downloads and it is gone now. It is on everything on the site but I cannot find it anymore. I even looked in the code of the site and nada. I'm really sad. I was looking for a forum or Facebook that would say if shit is broken but I don't think there is one.
>>
>>13948405
...holy shit. You're actually right

Let's just wait for a bit and see if anything changes...
>>
>>13948720
I wonder, the site is in Spanish and the downloads might be blocked in the USA. It might work for any Mexican /m/an that wants to try it.
>>
>>13948740
>Spanish

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure OST Center is a French site.
>>
>>13948744
No you are right it is in French. I wonder if the TTIP has something to do with this. However their servers might be located elsewhere.
>>
The Southern Cross...
Isn't that the guy who destroyed the Gleipnir?
>>
>>13832752
>>13832758
Any progress on this?
>>
>>13950866
I'm almost done with this album, actually. The LP only has 4 songs in total so it shouldn't take me long to finish

I'll try and get it uploaded sometime before this week ends
>>
anyone know what its the song at 5:12 https://youtu.be/ORt7q0o3gWM?t=5m12s
>>
>>13948720
The site is back up however the downloads link to Playasia to buy :(. It seems that the funding for the site was killed by the botnet. The Owner said this " We are currently experiencing a problem with the funding of the site via commercials, those having been banned by google site. Therefore, the site is momentannément "standby" time everything returns to normal ;-) "
>>
A while ago, I posted the OST to God Mazinger on here...I've actually never listened to it at all, so I decided to give it a listen today:

Music is good, recording quality is terribly.

It's a shame that that version is the only one available so far...

There's a cheap copy of the album right now on Yahoo Auctions JP that I might consider buying to replace the current one that's available. This album really deserves to be better
>>
>>13957630
*deserves to be treated better
>>
>>13932639
Looking forward to this!
>>
File: Front.jpg (38KB, 599x591px) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
38KB, 599x591px
>>13950866
Finally finished the album.

If you wish to download it, check the second MEGA link in the OP.

The seller of the album wrapped it in plastic when he scanned it, which explains why the front and back covers included in the MEGA link look kinda weird. I also included music credits and lyrics to the song as well.
>>
>>13962289
Thank you!
>>
>>13962289
I hate to be a pain, but is there any chance of a mp3 version of this?
>>
Sorry for the weird question, but I distinctly remember an extended version of MSG's "Afraid of Battle"
Specifically this part:
https://youtu.be/KCX9X3WZ-Co?t=42s
That starts around 40 seconds.
The one here (which is the only one I can find) is only a few seconds long. I remember hearing a full version of it that would play throughout entire fight scenes and in the video games.

Does anyone know if it exists? Or am I going crazy, since I'm remembering this from over a decade ago?
>>
>>13963497
>I hate to be a pain

It's fine, actually. Starting with this album I'll probably start making MP3 versions as well

>>13963682
This probably isn't the best answer, but the only thing I can suggest is to go through the MSG 0079 OSTs on the /m/usic archive and see if there's an extended version.

I would suggest checking TV OSTs 1~3 and "Unreleased BGM Collection Series - Gundam Vol. 1" (the first 3 tracks of Unreleased BGM Vol. 1 are from the TV series, I think)
>>
>>13963497
The MP3 version has been uploaded.
>>
>>13963889
Thanks, handsome
>>
>>13963889
There's only 3 files in the mp3 folder
>>
>>13964008
Fixed.
>>
Not very related other than the composer being Sugiyama but does anyone know where i can this footage online? It used to be on youtube but was taken down.

http://vgmdb.net/album/6858
>>
>>13967081
I'll try and see if I can find a copy of it.

In other news:
Luckily, I was able to win the God Mazinger LP album for 1600 yen!

I'll be sure to replace the LQ version we have with my version once it arrives.
>>
>>13967081
Quick question:

Are you looking for the actual video footage or just the music only?
>>
>>13969474
The footage. The music itself is already widely available.
>>
>>13970895
I tried searching everywhere...unfortunately I couldn't find it.

I'll post it here if I do ever stumble upon it, though.
>>
>>13970895
Haven't checked myself, but maybe it's on NicoNico?
>>
>>13975690
Yeah, they actually have some of the clips there, thanks for the suggestion
>>
I've decided to buy the Gundam 0079 SFX EP released by Animage since the quality of the one I posted here isn't the best

I've also recently discovered that there was a Japanese version of some show called "Captain Power" and that the OP and ED were replaced with some J-pop songs instead

https://youtu.be/CcMfGZPOww4

I was only able to find the ED EP single (which I also bought), but I'll get the OP single as well if I ever come across it for a cheap price
>>
>>13978300
>Gundam 0079 SFX EP
neat
>>
>>13978300
>https://www.mediafire.com/?uu3u54o0js40ysx
J. Michael Straczynski was a writer on that.
>>
OP, I know this isn't /m/, but do you happen to have any FLAC music from Creamy Mami?
>>
File: moogday2_modular1.jpg (178KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
moogday2_modular1.jpg
178KB, 1024x768px
Keith Emerson is dead. We need the soundtrack to Genma Taisen.
>>
>>13984510
I found a Memorial CD Box collection uploaded in FLAC by the same person from FFShrine who ripped Kei Wakakusa's Ulysses 31 Japanese OST

I'll post it here later

>>13985219
>death by possible suicide
Damn...that sucks. RIP

I uploaded the OST a few threads ago but I'll repost it
>>
>>13985230
Thanks /m/an
>>
File: genmataisen02.jpg (182KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
genmataisen02.jpg
182KB, 750x500px
Genma Taisen bump.
>>
There's relevant /m/ music on https://chiru.no/dl/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pS68Ncpc4c
Anybody got a DL for Senshiyo Tachiagare from the shitty Cybuster anime?
>>
The OST to Harmageddon: Genma Taisen has been uploaded to the /m/usic MEGA archive

Not my rip
>>
>>13984510
Disc 1 (TV Anime Soundtrack):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/u8uyks7ctk38zco/%5BDisk+1%5D+Mahou+no+Tenshi+Creamy+Mami+-+TV+Soundtrack.part1.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rhessqpgo8g69ak/%5BDisk+1%5D+Mahou+no+Tenshi+Creamy+Mami+-+TV+Soundtrack.part2.rar

Disc 2 (Drama Album):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/f55zqis0399c2s6/%5BDisk+2%5D+Mahou+no+Tenshi+Creamy+Mami+-+Drama+Hein+%5BFLAC%5D.part1.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ebxnin8jw2gjdxx/%5BDisk+2%5D+Mahou+no+Tenshi+Creamy+Mami+-+Drama+Hein+%5BFLAC%5D.part2.rar

Disc 3 (Long Goodbye Music Collection):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qj8zjbfzlhpgsai/%5BDisk+3%5D+Mahou+no+Tenshi+Creamy+Mami+-+Long+Goodbye+Music+Collection.part1.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/akvgnunj085guja/%5BDisk+3%5D+Mahou+no+Tenshi+Creamy+Mami+-+Long+Goodbye+Music+Collection.part2.rar

Disc 4 (Curtain Call):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/a2070r6dt7ybac8/%5BDisk+4%5DMahou+no+Tenshi+Creamy+Mami+-+Song+Book+Curtain+Call.part1.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rjqb5dmlon1hv9j/%5BDisk+4%5DMahou+no+Tenshi+Creamy+Mami+-+Song+Book+Curtain+Call.part2.rar

Disc 5 (Memory of Creamy Mami):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bzrb36bmif6gcky/%5BDisk+5%5D+Mahou+no+Tenshi+Creamy+Mami+-+Memory+of+Creamy+Mami.part1.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6925676slo201jj/%5BDisk+5%5D+Mahou+no+Tenshi+Creamy+Mami+-+Memory+of+Creamy+Mami.part2.rar

Disc 6 (Karaoke):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ne93alx9juddenm/%5BDisk+6%5D+Mahou+no+Tenshi+Creamy+Mami+-+Special+Disc+Original+Karaoke+%5BFLAC%5D+.part1.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/f0d7cxomg8fx7o2/%5BDisk+6%5D+Mahou+no+Tenshi+Creamy+Mami+-+Special+Disc+Original+Karaoke+%5BFLAC%5D+.part2.rar
>>
>>13987915

Thank you!
>>
>>13986834
I downloaded everything in this thread to the mecha/ directory in case anything ever goes down
>>
>>13990294
Thanks man

I managed to download a lot of stuff I lost back in the days from that nipponsei folder
>>
>>13730190
You should have seen /tv/ before they fixed it. Everyone there thinks they're so ironic and clever so they used it in pretty much every post until it was essentially the same as the actual social media faggots who say it.
>>
I've decided to buy one more OST...

>Twinkle NORA Rock Me! Original Soundtrack

The animation in that OVA is god awful, but the music is quite catchy, I have to admit.

I could've decided to buy the ultra-rare BGM OST to the Rainbowman anime instead, but I decided not to since I've never seen a single episode of it, so it's hard to say where the music is actually enjoyable or not

it wouldn't be possible for me to watch an episode anyway since it's never been released on VHS, LD, or even on DVD
>>
Will be posting the OST to the Cosmo Police Justy OVA soon
>>
Added two new OSTs to the /m/usic MEGA archive:

>Cosmo Police Justy Image Album
>Cosmo Police Justy Original OVA Soundtrack
>>
>>13978300

Holy fuck, didn't know Captain Power had a Japanese dub. Those songs are pretty catchy.
>>
>>13998002
I can't seem to find it in the archive, what's the direct link?
>>
>>13998591
It's in the "Other" folder
>>
Figured /m/ would be interested in this:
Masaaki Endoh - Extreme V Machine Live
https://mega.nz/#!m4JDwQ6Z!Ho3GNqU3iiWq0QNOH57adCv85pAA2it3N1HwUgx0BJs
>>
Just wanted to thank you Marty, and all the other contributors, for all the great stuff
>>
I know I said this already, but I'm going to try bidding on Vol. 1 of the Acrobunch BGM album

...For real.

There's a cheap copy on sale for 800 yen. If I lose, that'll be it, though...I'm aware that there's a 1000 yen copy as well but the seller behind that 1000 yen auction charges a fuckton of money for domestic shipping and I don't think it's worth it honestly
>>
/r/ the single/album/ost with any version of Justice from Vandread Second Stage
>>
>>14002942
I haven't looked at it myself, but there's a Vandread Music Collection on bakabt. Have you checked if it's on there?
>>
>>14005374
I can confirm that it's there. The 1st OP single also has a rather nice cover of What A Wonderful World, too.
>>
>>14005374
There is, but no seeds to download.
>>
>>14006057
I just finished adding the songs from the BakaBT release onto the /m/usic archive for easier downloading
>>
>>14008596
wow man u'd even do that for retards like him?

u are too nice for this place
>>
>>14008844
...t-thanks
>>
Coming soon...

J9 Music Collection
>>
File: 1457962679859.jpg (140KB, 600x833px) Image search: [Google]
1457962679859.jpg
140KB, 600x833px
>>14008844
rude.

>>14008919
thanks man, here, a cute snake for you.
>>
File: 1432591486828.jpg (120KB, 875x639px) Image search: [Google]
1432591486828.jpg
120KB, 875x639px
>>14009492
get the fuck out retard

>>>/a/
>>
This might sound like a weird request but is there anyone else here who has any equipment that can be used for vinyl recording?

The LP OST to Ninja Senshi Tobikage is up on eBay for $35 with free shipping...I'd buy it but I need to use up my other money for the shipping of the other vinyl records that I bought from Yahoo Auctions JP
>>
File: J9.jpg (81KB, 744x368px) Image search: [Google]
J9.jpg
81KB, 744x368px
Added the J9 Music Collection to the /m/usic archive.

OSTs included:
>Galaxy Cyclone Braiger
>Galactic Gale Baxingar
>Galactic Whirlwind Sasuraiger
>J9 ROCK SHOW & CURTAIN CALL

None of these are my rips. Enjoy.

NOTE - Just thought this would be worth mentioning:

There's actually 2 CD releases for each show in the J9 series.

>StarChild Collection
Each show had 2 LP OSTs released for it. In this CD collection, both OSTs were included and as a bonus, karaoke tracks and unreleased BGM songs (both of which were not originally featured in the LP releases) were included as a bonus. This is the version that's been uploaded onto the /m/usic archive.

>Triple Stars
"Triple Stars" is an indie label in Japan that's re-released some old anime OSTs on CD. They're...actually pretty terrible.

This label re-released the BGM OSTs for all 3 shows and included their respective bonus tracks featured in the "StarChild Collection" release as well. I don't know how they got the bonus tracks, but many Amazon JP users have criticized this label for their low quality releases since they rip the OSTs from the LP releases (you can tell by the weird sounds you hear at the end of the song and how the song gets abruptly cut off). The Sasuraiger and Braiger OSTs that are featured on BakaBT are the "Triple Stars" version.

This same label also did the same thing for the Galvion OSTs and the Acrobunch OSTs...
>>
I present to you another track from the Japanese Terrahawks LP album:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkY_Jp6f3Kg

This song is a nice one...give it a listen.

The male singer sounded familiar to me at first...upon doing further research I found out that he was the same person who sang the insert songs for Giant Gorg. Interesting, isn't it?
>>
Finally it is back. Grab a bunch of shit from here in case it goes down again.
http://www.ost-center.com/
>>
Getter Robo song collection
https://mega.nz/#!b4x3XaZT!1Ta1Su089lQkK5sOfFAnzU5WzdKxUz7APsNiZdFLLy4
>>
I'm happy to announce that I won the auction for BGM Vol. 1 of the Acrobunch series.

I just listened to some preview tracks on YT, it sounds pretty cool.
>>
Sorry guys, did i miss the Harlock Galaxy Express 999 coral album? Was that uploaded?
>>
>>14018322
I never uploaded it because I wasn't done with it. Speaking of which...

...I honestly feel dumb for buying it.

I did some research yesterday and it turns out that the choral album was already featured on the Galaxy Express 999 Eternal CD Collection. I bought the LP choral album because I was under the impression that it had never been released on CD...

I'm thinking about selling it at this point. I've also been thinking about ripping it but leaving the pops and crackles behind to distinguish it from the CD version.

Any thoughts?
>>
I've finished editing the Terrahawks LP album. I'm going to go over it one last time and then upload it.

I'll do it tomorrow
>>
Bumping for interest. Also FUCK YES.
>>
File: Front Cover.jpg (39KB, 545x545px) Image search: [Google]
Front Cover.jpg
39KB, 545x545px
>Earth Defense Force Terrahawks OST

https://mega.nz/#F!f98UlKwa!ch0OmU71Z7jgKttU2GIx1g

Ripped by me in FLAC/MP3. Front and Back pics are from the eBay listing I bought the album from; because my scanner isn't big enough, I took pics of the Insert Booklet and scanned the booklet for the lyrics and what appears to be an "About Me" info. box about Ichiro Nitta on the second page. I also included a "Song Info." .txt file that lists the song credits for each song.

Majority of the music is made by Ichiro Nitta, though there are other people that composed and arranged some of the songs.

Enjoy.

Fun Fact:

Terrahawks was originally started as a co-production between Gerry Anderson and some Japanese company (whose name I can't remember); the name of this show was titled "Thunderhawks". I don't remember much about who worked on it (except for the fact that Yoshikazu Yasuhiko did the character designs), but the project was eventually abandoned due to creative differences. There's actually a book in Japan that explains all of this titled "The Making of Terrahawks", but I can't seem to find a copy of it anywhere.

The Japanese eventually took their ideas from the project to create "Genesis Climber Mospeada", while Anderson took his ideas to create Terrahawks. The more you know...
>>
http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w137555495

Right when I spend all of my money for the OSTs I've recently ordered, this just HAD to show up...

;_;
>>
>>14025417
The hell's that?
>>
>>14026598
It's an extremely rare LP album that's never been released on CD featuring piano rearrangements of Yamato and Gundam music.

The Yamato portion has been released on CD already but the Gundam portion hasn't
>>
>>13729306
it's /mu/sic you fucking faggot
>>
>>14026636
I thought it would be fitting to name it "/m/usic" since I'm posting the albums on /m/ anyway and so I can distinguish it from /mu/

are you alright?
>>
>>14026622
That's interesting, are you planning on getting it at some point?
>>
>>14026947
If nobody else bids on it by the time I manage to afford getting it, then yes

This is one of the rarest Gundam albums out there as far as I'm aware of...there's also barely any info on it (the auction reveals that Nozomi Aoki helped arrange the music, something I was not previously aware of)
>>
>>14026699
Perhaps call it /m/u/. Both will be happy. Also, dub-dubs.
>>
>>14026974
>/m/u/

i don't think that's how it works
>>
File: kannazukinomiko02.png (1MB, 1086x611px) Image search: [Google]
kannazukinomiko02.png
1MB, 1086x611px
>>14027235
>>
Dammit I need to learn nip to get in on these things before they are all gone.
>>
>>14026972
Hey Marty, any chance of an mp3 version of Akira Inoue - Splash?
Also looking for the Venus Wars OST if you happen to have it
>>
>>14029181
The Venus Wars OST is on BakaBT

I'll make the MP3 version right now.
>>
>>14029181
>>14029489
MP3 version has been uploaded. Check the second MEGA link in the OP
>>
Hate to be a pain but does anyone have the YAMATO SOUND ALMANAC series. These have alternate recordings and recordings never released. Would love to have them all. I'm on Final Fantasy Shrine.Org as Arcadiassx999 give me a tell if you can,
>>
I noticed that some of the albums in the Sound Almanac series are just re-releases of previous Yamato albums (the Digital Trip albums, for example)

Can you list the albums in the series that contain the alternate/unreleased recordings that you speak of?
>>
Would LOVE to have Yamato part 2 (vol 1 and 2) also Yamato part III (vol 1 and 2). Would sure appreciate your help with this.
>>
>>14029743
...yikes.

So I tried searching through the internet...and unfortunately I couldn't find anything.

Only thing I can suggest at this point is to request it over at FFShrine and see if anyone else has it there or to buy the OSTs yourself if nobody over there has them.

Sorry.
>>
And thus, the thread has come to an end

As of now the albums I'm going to be editing are:

>Greed OVA (1985) OST

>Digital Trip Lensman
I know I've posted this a shit ton of times already but the quality of the drums in every song in the last version were reduced and kinda sound muffled, so I'm hoping to fix it and (hopefully) upload it one, last time. It'll take me a while since the album is pretty fucking dirty, though

I'm most likely going to finish the Greed OST first, which I'll start off with in the next thread. It'll be a while before I start the next thread, though.

Until then...see you all later.
>>
No Problem. Thank you.
>>
>>14029551
Thank you very much!
>>
Does anyone have Mazinkaiser (the original 7 OVAs) and Shin Getter Robo Armageddon (the one directed by Imagawa, with Heats as the second opening) in flac? Could you please share it?
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.