[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to get into the SRW storylines but don't really play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1431796963391.png (22KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1431796963391.png
22KB, 160x160px
Want to get into the SRW storylines but don't really play video games. Are the anime any good?
>>
Divine wars is CGI-shit

The OVA and The inspectors are awesome but they are really made for fans who played the games.
>>
>>13715657
the one cool thing about divine wars was the soundtrack.

It was pretty solid stuff.
>>
>>13715627
No.
>>
>I want to get into a videogame series but I don't want to play videogames.
You are a retard op.
>>
>>13715627
Wat
>>
>>13715627
Read the manga series for the first game's story, the Anime looks plain terrible.

The Inspectors was nice though. Lots of hilarious cockpit display messages and some nice redesigns in that one.
>>
>>13715675

This. Divine Wars made awesome orchestral arrangements of the game music.

Inspector just outright used the same game soundtrack they've been reusing since 2007.
>>
>>13715675
Eh, the orchestral tracks were great for the few songs they suited (Ships Full of Hope) but they were pretty woeful for the faster, rockier or 'videogamier' tracks. The problem is the composer thought all music works with an orchestra. It does not.
>>
While the OP did useapicbelonging to OG, it'snot written. Is the question open to any anime series that appeared in any SRW game?
Gao Gai Gar and Full Metal Panic come to mind,fufu.
>>
>>13722237
No, only the original characters.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.