[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why did these never show up again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

why did these never show up again?
>>
They do. In G-Reco.
>>
>>13714923
Technology Status: Exhibitioned.

No need to show it again.
>>
>>13714923
Don't they show up two or three times in the actual show though? It's not a common thing, but I remember it happening more than once.
>>
>>13714923
They did in Zeta I remember.
>>
Are those the little bubblegum things that seal up breaches using the force from the vacuum of space?

If so they show up in Victory
>>
>>13714957
no they are an army of shiny Haros that they deploy against Char in the movie
>>
>>13714976
oh i remember those too
>>
>>13714923
that guys proportions are just...
>>
>>13714923
Pretty sure they're in Victory as well.
>>
>>13714923
Why dosn't the super napalm show up again?
>>
>>13714923
MS have birdlime launchers built in that's bigger and stronger I guess.
>>
They show up all the time
They even have them in cockpits in zeta i think
>>
>>13714923
It doesn't appear in the same form as MSG but similar sealant gel-style materials show up very often in all of UC Gundam. In Zeta for instance you see some MS using it to temporarily seal holes in colonies, shooting it from a gun built behind a finger.

>>13715063
It shows up in some video games apparently but I suppose it's like napalm today; you don't use it because there's more effective and direct ways of setting things on fire than flame projectors or throwers.
>>
>>13714923
They do sometime.
I remember the Rick Dias and G-Arcane using those.
And maybe during one of Rosamia focused episodes too.
>>
What exactly are those made of anyway?

>>13714925
Someone really needs to make a list of the random tech Greco has and the ones brought back that other series forgot about
>>
>>13714923
You get the birdlime I think they call it in Zeta and Victory and G-Reco, don't remember if they showed up in ZZ though
>>
>>13715921
Yeah, the Rick Dias has what is a "birdlime launcher" that shoots the same stuff, but furthermore, clay bazookas are very common. I remember Rick Dias, Hyaku-Shiki, Mk. II and some others using it, and its name is derived from the same space goop it shoots.
>>
>>13715063
It was somewhat referenced in Turn A when the militia burned down the lands near Anise's farm.
>>
>>13714925
Didn't they appear in Victory?
>>
>>13714953
Char has a modified version that he uses to quick-fix colonies
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.