[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name me a better pilot than Tetsuya Tsurugi. protip: you can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

File: tetsuya-tsurugi-tv.jpg (89KB, 300x227px) Image search: [Google]
tetsuya-tsurugi-tv.jpg
89KB, 300x227px
Name me a better pilot than Tetsuya Tsurugi.

protip: you can't

He's a real pro who always finishes his job, unlike those shitty teens with mommy issues.
>>
File: 30851.png (205KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
30851.png
205KB, 225x350px
Say what you will about his AT warranties, but he's supreme survivor.
>>
File: Amuro_Ray.jpg (13KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
Amuro_Ray.jpg
13KB, 242x242px
ITT: Post pilots with daddy issues.
>>
>>13708782
Yeah, he swapped out the mommy issues for daddy issues
>>
>>13708782
>unlike those shitty teens with mommy issues

Anyone else caught the irony here?

Well, I mean, >>13708803 and >>13708805 did, but come on, it's right there.
>>
>>
File: dangerous.png (132KB, 244x375px) Image search: [Google]
dangerous.png
132KB, 244x375px
Easy.
>>
Tetsuya is a LEGEND !!!
>>
>>13709094
D-Boy's cool, but can you really call him a pilot?
>>
>>13709721
He pilots himself.
>>
>>13709085
What a cute girl.
>>
>>13708782
That's because he's a 最強COMBAT PROだ
>>
>>13709755
Stop making me want genderswapped Max.
>>
>>13708782

he may not have the raw talent, but he's got the power and the Guts to be Tetsuya's partner.

Tetsuya. you need a Great Mazinkaiser. there is zero reason you should still be using Great, even if it DOES have Kaiser's Alloy.

plus. how are you, Kouji and Duke gonna Curb the Getter teams?
>>
>>13709094
We really need D-Boy and MD Geist in SRW together. One of them's dangerous, but the other is most dangerous.
>>
>>13710322
>MD Geist dies
>D-Boy inherits his title and becomes MD-Boy
>>
>>13710343
Domon retires from piloting to be a doctor along with MD-boy.
>>
>>13710305
Comparing Mazinger power levels to Getter power levels is like comparing Hokuto no Ken to Dragonball Z.
>>
File: chirico.jpg (68KB, 423x640px) Image search: [Google]
chirico.jpg
68KB, 423x640px
>>13708782
Yeah no, his manliness is a front for fatal daddy issues.

Fucker drops everything because Koji comes back, and acts surprised and offended that LORD FORBID Koji would want to reconnect with his long-lost father. Then proceeds to botch an operation that results in him getting knocked out of commission, leaving the rest of the Science Fortress to pick up the slack. Which then leads kamikaze attack by Dr. Kabuto that FUCKING ENDS IN VAIN AND KILLS THE PERSON WHO HE WAS ACTING ALL PROTECTIVE OVER.

That whole final arc essentially exposed him and it made me loathe Tetsuya ever since. Hate him so much, I always swap Jun into Great Mazinger whenever I have the opportunity in Super Robot Wars.

Want a better pilot who actually acted like a pro and tore shit up? Chirico motherfucking Cuvie.
>>
>>13710359
the unstoppable vs the immovable.

I see no problem with this showdown.
>>
>>13710405
and this is why I prefer Mazinkaiser's Tetsuya. and Kouji.

no time for Daddy issues or melodrama. WE NEED MORE GAR.
>>
>>13710359
If a ray gun can critically injure Goku, why can't hokuto shin ken?
>>
>>13710359
>comparing Hokuto no Ken to Dragonball Z

You know... I know what you're coming from but it might make sense.
The Z people can fly, do sparky shit and level whole cities, but I'm pretty sure they're already dead if hit by any of the assassination techniques from the various martial arts schools in HnK. That's a kinda weird comparison and would depend a lot on each situation.
>>
>>13710433
>>13710442
yeah, if he could die of a heart attack it seems like Hokuto Shin Ken could work

Kenshiro connecting successfully is a totally separate matter, but I bet Hokuto Shin Ken would work.

I dunno about the Nanto styles.
>>
>>13710414
>>13710433
>>13710442
>implying Kenshiro can defeat Goku
I mean, sure, if we use the author's power to ignore everything then he might have a chance but if we're just comparing Kenshiro vs Goku then obviously Kenshiro doesn't stand a chance despite being a better character from a better series.

Also you're crazy if you think a Mazinger can stand toe to toe with a Getter, especially if you think Mazinkaiser can fight on equal footing with manga Shin Getter
>>
But can Goku beat a Getter?
>>
>>13710483
Instant transmission into cockpit, ez pz unless Getter fucks with reality again and kills Goku in the womb
>>
I was discussing the Hokuto Shin Ken against Goku issue with somebody irl and they said
>It could definitely kill Krillin
and then we laughed at the idea that killing Krillin is any sort of achievement

Mazinger only needs a Pilder and the main unit to kill the monster of the week, Getter needs the three units. So by that math Getter is weaker since Mazinger is more efficient with 2 to kill a monster instead of 3.
>>
>>13710494
If you want to go the dumb route, then we can just say that Getter is mass produced while Mazinger isn't, so by math Getter is stronger.
>>
>>13710494
Well, Krillin is the strongest pure blooded human in the Dragon Ball world.

For a franchise based around the concept of always being able to become stronger with training and determination, DBZ sure likes to have humans be limited.
>>
>>13709730

Aki pilots him too
>>
>>13710515
>Well, Krillin is the strongest pure blooded human in the Dragon Ball world.
Tien is stronger.
>>
File: Real_Mr._Satan.png (113KB, 345x384px) Image search: [Google]
Real_Mr._Satan.png
113KB, 345x384px
>>13710515
>Krillin is the strongest pure blooded human in the Dragon Ball world.

Come on son
>>
File: 1451892970900.png (729KB, 754x420px) Image search: [Google]
1451892970900.png
729KB, 754x420px
>>13710505
>implying a nondumb route

also while power levels classic king of whatever power is needed Doraemon made a guest appearance at a recent wrassle show.
didn't work a match though, so Keroro > Doraemon
>>
File: 1239427621648.jpg (48KB, 468x640px) Image search: [Google]
1239427621648.jpg
48KB, 468x640px
>>13710531
He's half-breed (the third eye is supposedly from some alien race that came to Earth long ago)

This thread is going places.
>>
>>13710531
And yet he accomplished less in Z.
>>
>>13710546
>the third eye is supposedly from some alien race that came to Earth long ago
Source? Plus you can't half breed from ancestors long ago
>>
>>13710557

the hell does Krillan accomplish in Z? Dying on Namek is not an accomplishment
>>
>>13710609
He retrieves dragon balls.

Tien just annoyed Cell once.
>>
>>13710463
Mazinkaiser is absolutely as strong as Shin Getter so long as the writers remember to give it Kaiser Nova.

I mean, Kaiser is fucked if it's fighting Shin Getter and Shin Dragon, but that's another matter
>>
>>13710559
Well, technicaly he's just a descendant, and a human for what matters. A human with a third eye and who can grow extra limbs, but eh.
This "triclops" race has been around in a lot of DBZ games (could even be selected by the player in that MMO) and was mentioned first in the 7th Daizenshuu (a kind of series information book supervised by Toriyama himself) back from 1996. Seems solid enough.
>>
>>13710649
>Mazinkaiser is absolutely as strong as Shin Getter so long as the writers remember to give it Kaiser Nova.

"No".
>>
>>13710649
>Kaiser

Not anymore. Shin Mazinger surpasses Mazinkaiser, specially the Shin Mazinger Zero (the actual Protagonist, not the Zero Mazinger) I mean shit even original TOEI Mazinger survived crazier shit than Mazinkaiser.
>>
>>13710488
Goku can't just Instant transmission to inside a robot without knowing whats inside, and the moment he does that the Getter will just absorb him
>>
>>13710680
>Shin Mazinger surpasses Mazinkaiser
No it doesn't.
>muh ph-photon beam was big
>>
>>13710680
Again, Kaiser Nova. TV Shin Mazinger doesn't have anything on that level and neither does Toeizinger. Shin ZERO is Demonbane tier, so it is stronger, naturally.

The problem is we just don't have all that much in terms of actual stories that feature Kaiser to accurately gauge its power. I heard the original SRW concept for it featured some kind of "demon mode" that never came to light, for example
>>
>>13710721
>The problem is we just don't have all that much in terms of actual stories that feature Kaiser to accurately gauge its power.

Assuming its attacks are all scaled up on the same scale from Mazinger Z's that remain in the same position to each other in terms of what's strongest and what isn't, Movie Mazinkaiser's weakest attack one shotted one of the Seven Death Generals.
>>
>>13710721
>Again, Kaiser Nova.
Holy shit, fuck off with the irrelevant attack boner. Kaiser nova isn't shit.

>Shin ZERO is Demonbane tier
It's only strong against Mazinger-universe foes, gg.
>>
>>13710698
Well, on the other hand, it was powerful enough to have a combo attack with SKL in SRW BX and not be completely overshadowed by it

>>13710730
Isn't Mazinkaiser's weakest attack the Reito beam? I don't think Mazinger Z ever used that
>>
>>13710631
The difference is that Tien could retrieve dragon balls, but Krillin would not be able to annoy cell.
>>
>>13710737
>It's only strong against Mazinger-universe foes, gg.
I said Shin Mazinger, not Shin Zero, Shin Mazinger can use the "Photon Friends" attack. It was the only Mazinger that survived against Shin Zero.
>>
>>13711761
>I said Shin Mazinger, not Shin Zero
>Shin ZERO is Demonbane tier, so it is stronger, naturally.
hurf durf
>>
>>13710738
>Isn't Mazinkaiser's weakest attack the Reito beam? I don't think Mazinger Z ever used that

He did, The attack was alternately fired from the mouth grill or the spikes on the sides of Mazinger's head.
>>
>>13711780
You can't read can you
>>
>>13711786
If you're trying to imply what I think you're trying to imply, then you need to learn English because you would say "ZERO Shin", not Shin Zero.
>>
>>13711796
We always called the evil Mazinger Shin Zero though
>>
>>13711808
Well then there's no problem with >>13710737
>>
>>13711818
Yeah but I'm saying the Mazinger from the manga, not Shin Zero, is pretty powerful too.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.