[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's not fair bros, just marathoned early UC up to CCA.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: AmuroRay.jpg (29KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
AmuroRay.jpg
29KB, 640x352px
It's not fair bros, just marathoned early UC up to CCA. Why did he have to be kill, will we ever see this handsome motherfucker in new media again?
>>
He was in episode 2 of The Origin
Alternatively you could read The Origin since it's a bit different from the show
>>
>>13700616
but I just want to see him and his boi Bright fuck shit up some more
>>
>>13700611
it's good to see a character have some closure instead of getting endlessly revived for milking purposes or participating in some retarded and forced side stories.

be thankful.
>>
>>13700623
There's always Super Robot Wars
>>
>>13700611
Wasn't Amuro "supposed" to die in the original series according to the novels?
>>
>>13700611
HIs ghost possesses Full Frontal in Unicorn.
Not even kidding.
>>
>>13700712
yup, Tomino likes to clear the board for sequels. He's always reflected that he should have killed more of the White Base crew so there'd be less need to drag them up again down the road. The Sayla debacle only hardened this resolve,.
>>
>>13700712
Yeah someone gets a cheap shot in and he blows up
>>
>>13700712
The novel was written after MSG series, but before Zeta. And Amuro is killed at the end of A Baoa Qu by a random Rick Dom pilot.
Tomino said he regrets it and wouldn't have done it if he'd known how big Gundam would get.
>>
File: Untitled-49.jpg (206KB, 737x1018px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-49.jpg
206KB, 737x1018px
I have to give Sunrise credit, they have kept Amuro and Char dead for over 25 years. If this had been an american franchise, they would have been brought back to life at least 10 years ago.

Of course, it helps that they kept the characters in Gundam series over the years pretty damn close to Amuro and Char *Full fucking Frontal*
>>
>>13700611
For some reason I thought the image was going to be Astionage
>>
>>13700789
Well they did pretty much revive Char with Full Frontal, so I thought that was pretty cheap of them.
>>
I would like to see animated some story with him that would takes place between Zeta and CCA.

That would be nice if it could happen before the VA gets too old.
>>
>>13700916
There's a lot in that period worth exploring. Seeing Char falling into even more despair during the First Neo Zeon War and gathering followers would be great. Amuro returning to space and piloting his red Zeta+. Amuro and Beltorchika's relationship falling apart. Amuro meeting Chan. Char meeting Nanai. Char's announcement of the second Neo Zeon. There's heaps of good shit in there that would make for a fantastic leadup to CCA.
>>
>>13700789
I wouldn't ever want him brought back seeing as he has a definitive end, but just more shorts or ova showing off some of his exploits from 0087-0093
>>
>>13700611
He fought hard and well, but it's over.

How'd you enjoy the whole shebang, anyway?
>>
>>13701138
More highs than lows. 0079 I have definitely enjoyed the most. Wasn't the biggest fan of the girl MC in Zeta. If a lot of fat was cut I think I would have enjoyed the original run, zeta and CCA as three concise mini series more than anything
>>
>>13700633
>implying they didn't put Amuro's Bio-Brain in the Amakusa in Crossbone
>>
>>13700789
Check out Gaia Gear.

>>13701267
>doesn't mention ZZ at all

kek
>>
>>13700611
>Why did he have to be kill
Because he never got an amulet of pubic hair from one of his lovers.
>>
>>13700611
If Amuro were to survive CCA I'm pretty sure Unicorn only need 2 Episode instead of 6.
>>
>>13701267
>no ZZ
>>
>>13701286
>>13701310
got bored around 4 episode in
>>
>>13701267
What about ZZ? Don't tell me you haven't watched it?
>>
>>13701317
So, the fate of what happened to Kamille or Haman never bothered you? You were cool with just not finding out?
>>
>>13701317
Lame.
>>
>>13700611

He went out saving the whole goddamn world and making Char look like a tremendous faggot in the process. He did all right.
>>
>>13700908
Watch ep 7 again. You see Char's ghost touch FF on the shoulder, then you see Lalah's ghost beside him, then you see a third ghost leave his body.
FF was Amuro.
>>
>>13701502
is it the fate of all newtypes to become space jizz or just a few of them
>>
>>13701533
Sometimes space jizz may get a human form in the imagination of the newtype. They look like they were in the period of their youth and happiness- that's why Char ghost is wearing his Zeon unig
>>
>>13700611
CCA Amuro Ray transported to the last /m/ anime you watch.

What would happen.
>>
>>13701626
>Mospeada
He would be always tired because of maintaining the bikes in the night
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.