[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Code Geass General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 416
Thread images: 70

File: geass_o2.jpg (143KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
geass_o2.jpg
143KB, 750x750px
>OZ manga vol 1 scanlation project, prologue:
https://mega.nz/#!JVtA0JCA!Tpt_T9RAw-3R6e0t_ccwjoIOkeQTFeptZQI6Ep822_Q

OZ O2 manga Chapters:
0.) http://imgur.com/a/kOFLH
1.) http://imgur.com/a/KlXHA
2.) http://imgur.com/a/BApyM
3.) https://imgur.com/a/kil3G
4.) https://imgur.com/a/rui5Z
8.) https://imgur.com/a/AxgAF
9.) https://imgur.com/a/7g0ZU
10.) https://imgur.com/a/cYZiX
11.) https://imgur.com/a/oKEjh

R1 & R2 Booklet Scans
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=653257&showfiles=1

O2 Side Lyre 1 Scans
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4eqFOWpKx-kRXFubGJjSVE0SGs

Code Geass Akito 3 BD Liner Note Booklet(24 pages)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/uvyr6i8q3bmdmwa
/Code_Geass_Akito_3_BD_Liner_Note%2824_pages%29.rar

Model Works scans

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4eqFOWpKx-kRXZRWnJsMExaRU0/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4eqFOWpKx-kN2VGREUzZVVqSDA/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4eqFOWpKx-kaHRkdUNoNUd1Ukk/view?usp=sharing

Akito Product Works 1 mech pages scan

https://mega.nz/#!KJYx3LJT!OEjoUrVYSVcSpxZb59O2o_9MNtAE5E5KqjYEdk7l1Ys

>Akito OVA 4 BD release
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=757483
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=757518 ENG SUBS
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=758067 Picture Drama
>>
>>13691470
I like her in rebel wear much more. Come to think of it, almost every female looked better in rebel wear.
>>
>>13691483
Except for the Valkyries. They got some skintastic wear.
>>
better description for the Palomides: it has giant hands on its shoulders and each finger is a hadron gun.

Also, WTF happened to the HJ site? They haven't even announed the 2nd compilation volume so I guess it'd gonna be a February release and they will miss the sales from OVA 5 premier events
>>
File: 130542.jpg (862KB, 2048x1490px) Image search: [Google]
130542.jpg
862KB, 2048x1490px
The power of the king will condemn you to a life of solitude.

;_;
>>
>>13691579
>it has giant hands on its shoulders
>hands on its shoulders
Wait, what?
>>
>>13692329
something like Gundam Virsago+Astray Gold Amatsu
>>
File: Lancelot vs Guren round one.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Lancelot vs Guren round one.webm
3MB, 640x360px
You guys don't post enough Geass webms.
>>
>>13695065
Remember when CG was about ground battles, and units with flight systems had the advantage because of that?

Then suddenly everyone could fly.
>>
File: only possible in CG.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
only possible in CG.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>13695065
>>
>>13695071
but anon, Gundam 00 airs at the same time slots, they gotta keep the audiences entertained with the same boring shit!
>>
>>13695076
True, it did become very Gundamish.
>>
>people don't realize aerial battles are way cheaper to animate than ground ones at geass level of animation
>>
File: Lancelot vs Euro-Brit mooks.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Lancelot vs Euro-Brit mooks.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>13695098
At least Akito brought it back to its roots.
>>
>>13695165
I've yet to watch Akito.
>>
>>13695071
Well, Oz actually shows part of that process since it takes place between both seasons. The flight technology was already there, but it needed to be distributed more widely.
>>
>>13695103
This is true, but I think they did drop the ball by not trying to have more ground battles in Geass after that point in the story. It must have saved them some animation resources, I guess, but in the long run people still feel that was an unfortunate decision.
>>
So, now that we're getting manga chapter translations, we ever gonna get more photo novel translations?
>>
aerial battles can be good as long as:
-grunts don't just stand there waiting to be killed
-it's not 2 sparks clashing in the background
>>
File: Suzaku won.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Suzaku won.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>13695675
I thought the final fight was kickass. They both keep chipping away at each other until their knightmares have nothing left but their most basic weaponry, and they go at it.
>>
>>13698756
The final battle was great for that reason, indeed, but you can tell that most of the other fights in the air (with partial exceptions like the debut of the Guren Flight Type) were probably trying to save animation budget and thus had a more limited depiction of combat, so to speak. I am glad that the creators remembered to give the fans a final taste of what the mecha action in the show could be like at its best.
>>
>>13695675
>>13698791
To be fair, focusing on flight and aerial battles would be the natural progression once flight became available.
>>
File: Guren Seiten.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Guren Seiten.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>13697115
Grunts standing around and getting killed happened in every battle, both ground and air. They're about as competent as the stormtroopers in A New Hope.

And I think there were some pretty cool aerial fights. Mostly involving Kallen.
>>
>>13698850
>Mostly involving Kallen.
Found the retard
>>
>>13698823
Indeed, but you can argue those fights would have happened differently, with more details and acrobatics, if the show had a larger budget....or, hey, 3DCG for that matter with today's Orange in charge
>>
>>13698870
Technically Kallen and Suzaku if you really want to be that vocal about it. .
>>
>>13698850
Or the grunts in most mecha anime series to be blunt. It's a welcome surprise when grunts are better than that even these days because it isn't the norm to make them particularly skilled.
>>
>>13698870
Then convince me otherwise.
>>
>>13698850
That was pretty well animated, if still kind of a little one-sided.
>>
>>13698887
Here battles were boring as fuck to watch
>>
>>13698900
Woah, slow down man, you convinced me.
>>
>>13698887
Its just shitposter. Hes as anti-Kallen as he is Marrybell.
>>
>>
>>13698919
>They're good because I say
Looks like we have ourselves a prime spokesman here.

>>13698920
So looks like Valvrager posting is plaguing Geass threads. Let alone the fact that Kallen has always had apriation for years.
>>
File: Lancelot Albion cleans house.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Lancelot Albion cleans house.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>13698924
better version

Would love to see that fight between Bismarck and Marianne in those shitty gen 3 Ganymedes.
>>
>>13698891
>A little one sided.

Kallen wrecked C.C badly. It was more than a "little" one sided.
>>
>>13699067
It's nothing as if she had anything to lose by, losing
>>
File: Gawain Siegfried suicide.webm (2MB, 840x472px) Image search: [Google]
Gawain Siegfried suicide.webm
2MB, 840x472px
How does Gawain stack up against a Gareth?
>>
>>13699190
Both lose to the Agravain
>>
So, it doesn't look like Oz is gonna revisit the plot line it set up about how Kallen's brother Naoto is still alive, does it?
>>
>>13700173
>So, it doesn't look like Oz is gonna revisit the plot line it set up about how Kallen's brother Naoto is still alive, does it?

It was a cameo in the Photo Novel, but not much of a plot line in the manga. It wasn't followed up in either.
>>
>>13700812
Actually, when Orpheus met Kallen, he noted that she looked familiar and asked if they had met before.
>>
>>13700858
Which counts as a logical reference, but not as coming back to seriously explore the issue.
>>
>>13700812
>>13700858
>>13700897
Maybe he'll show up if we ever see Lifeng again since he was in China.
>>
Dasko when?
>>
>>13701072
>>13700858
>>13700173
Why anyone would care about such a nothing character is beyond me.
>>
>>13701710
If he showed up and did more things, he would be more of a character. Pretty simple.
>>
File: Shinkiro escape.webm (3MB, 540x302px) Image search: [Google]
Shinkiro escape.webm
3MB, 540x302px
Shinkiro went kind of underused. Damn thing was fuckin powerful.
>>
Why were the themes of strategy completely dropped in R2 for themes of character conflict? I liked it more when Lelouch actually viewed everything as a chess game of sorts.

The only time it was like that in R2 was the final battle involving Domocles.
>>
>>13704456
Dunno if I know what you mean by character conflict replacing strategy. But the fights in the Chinese Federation had plenty of Lelouch's special blend of strategy. The escape from Babel Tower and the Chinese embassy too.
>>
>>13704598
That's true (about Babel Tower and the Chinese Fed)

But it seemed like R2 shirked away from the episodic grand strategy and fighting that was typically seen in R1 and moved more towards conflict between Lelouch and Zero, Lelouch and the Black Knights, and Lelouch and his goals.

Not that I'm saying that's bad because a simple repeat of R1 wouldn't have been good.
>>
Really wish we could get line art for the Grail upgrade and Sheffield. I wanna see their combination.
>>
>>13701802
There's was nothing to him to begin and his appearance in Oz was just a cameo. Who really cares at this point especially given that none of the BK are interesting characters.
>>
File: 1439449374486.png (340KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1439449374486.png
340KB, 1600x1200px
>>13704598
>But the fights in the Chinese Federation had plenty of Lelouch's special blend of strategy.

>the chinese arc
>strategy
>>
>>13705447
There was nothing to Marika before Oz either.
>>
>>13705478
There's nothing to him even in Oz, what's your point?
>>
>>13705485
Actually there is a little more thanks to Oz now. Not a whole lot, but more than zero. That is not a bad thing.
>>
>>13705467
To be fair, the strategy part was to make the Chinese people around the country rise up with a recording of the eunuchs, which immediately made the tactical situation more favorable to the Black Knights since their enemy suddenly lost Britannian support upon the outbreak of the rebellions.
>>
>>13704456
It's hard to come up with a lot of strategies when you have a tight schedule to resolve the character conflicts as is.
>>13704598
Episode 4 with the embassy debacle was also okay in that respect. Episodes 16 to 18 might also count in the sense Lelouch split up his forces and attacked Tokyo after taking the power away.
>>
File: just according to keikaku.webm (459KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
just according to keikaku.webm
459KB, 720x404px
>>13704456
Schneizel's had some premium chessmaster schemes going on.

>makes Lelouch hate and distrust Suzaku by framing him for the ambush at the shrine
>knows about Suzaku's "live" geass command that makes him go berserk
>regardless, he gives Suzaku the FLEIA and has him warn Lelouch about it before the battle
>"Yeah, nah, you're full of shit. Sic, em, Orange boy."
>"Oh shit, I need to survive, better fire that FLEIA"
>nuke goes off, everyone is gasping in horror
>except Schneizel, who's grinning
>"We warned Zero about the FLEIA but he told us to fuck off. We wanted to avoid using it..."
>unloads all the other incriminating evidence to salt the wound
>Black Knights and FLEIA are now in his control
>>
>>13706912
Schneizel was a low to mid tier chessmaster. He did some decent stuff that did surprise Lelouch, to be sure, but couldn't really hit a home run.
>>
What do you think was the most evil, unforgivable action by any character of the show?
>>
>>13707463
Schneizel nuking a bunch of locations unnecessarily.
>>
>>13707474
I thought he only ordered the nuking of the Pendragon?

One could argue he nuked Tokyo too, I guess. He set the wheels in motion.

But besides that all he nuked was Lelouch's forces in the air right?

I suppose a better choice of word for the question would have been "most despicable".
>>
>>13705661
You are seriously grasping for straws. Nothing in Oz opened up anything that made him interesting unless you were borderline obessed with him before then.
>>
>>13704456
>Why were the themes of strategy completely dropped in R2 for themes of character conflict?
There were themes of strategy in CG?
>>
>>13707474
>unnecessarily

He was replacing armed conflict with the fear of FLEIA to bring about a permanent peace. Using the bombs in a single destructive display was necessary to prove he wasn't fucking around. Just as Lelouch controls people with Geass, Schneizel intended to do so with the FLEIA. It's part of what they chat about at the very end, I think.

Besides, that's not the first time an antagonist has come up with that plan (Adrian Veidt from Watchmen). Hell, it's not like Harry S. Truman wasn't thinking along those same lines either. Yes, Schneizel trying to nuke EVERY major city on the globe was major overkill and totally fucking stupid (made him seem like a bad comic book villain) but the idea was at least sound. That's just the natural progression of conflict once WMDs are thrown into the mix, really.

If anything, Clovis ordering the massacre of every civilian in the Shinjuku ghetto was probably the most evil shit in the series. He was going to wipe out the whole place just to cover his own ass for letting Kallen and co. steal CC.
>>
Commission anon here.

Chapter 1 should be ready in a day or so.
>>
You know, I just realized something. Lelouch utterly failed.

Yea he became the emperor, killed his father, and made Nunnally the leader of Britannia in a peaceful existence. But his original goal was to create a world where Nunnally would be happy, and all she wanted was to live with Lelouch. Her wish never really came true.

Which makes the ending all the more tragic when she realizes at the last moments why he did what he did.
>>
>>13708650

Depends on your view. Lelouch did create a kinder world for Nunnally, in the end, but simply not in the way she wanted. Yes, she would have preferred just being him with, there is dramatic irony in that, yet the result is still a better global status quo where people like her are less likely to be oppressed without Britannia imposing their discrimination system in their territories.
>>
>>13708695
I suppose. Global peace was Nunnally's broader wish. But at the confrontation between them on Domocles she says she wouldn't have wanted him to have attained that goals like he did, that she never asked for him to have done any of the things he did as Zero supposedly for her.
>>
>>13708724
By that point, while Nunnally was still his most important, it wasn't just about her. It was also for Kallen and all of his other friends, and the peopleof the world. And remember, Zero Requiem was planned while Lelouch still thought that Nunnally was dead.
>>
>>13708820
That's true, I forgot that she was revealed after his months as emperor.

In the same vein didn't he fail his contract with C.C.? If so what was she smiling about in the last scene?
>>
>>13708861
She wasn't suicidal anymore
>>
>>13708650
>>13708695
Despite what he claims, Lelouch wanted to make a better world the way HE wanted, not the way Nunnally wanted. The show makes it quite apparent from the very beginning that Nunnally is happy and content with what she already has (or had, in R2). Lelouch wasn't trying to "make a better world" so much as he was trying to get revenge on Charles and just stick it to Britannia in general. Euphemia was the first one to call Lelouch out on it - in that moment, he realized how ridiculous and stubborn his pride was compared to her legitimate selflessness towards achieving that goal. That's why he accepted her SAZ deal in the end. Then it all went to shit.

It isn't until the confrontation with Suzaku at the shrine, the finale with Charles, and the beginning of the Zero requiem that leads to Lelouch finally realizing what he truly wanted. There's even this exchange (I'm paraphrasing):

>"Lelouch, what was your motivation for controlling the world?"
>"Don't waste my time, Suzaku. You know it was Nunally."
>"Or are you just using her as your excuse?"

In the end, he creates a better world for everyone but the one person he originally claimed he was doing it for. It was a symbolic rejection that was necessary for Lelouch to affirm what he'd always sought. Or maybe it was just cold, hard, ironic tragedy. I don't know, there's a lot more to it, and I'm probably wrong on some accounts (haven't watched the series in a long time), but I'm too lazy to go into further detail.
>>
>>13709959
No anon, that makes a lot of sense.

It also ties in with Suzaku realizing he was full of self-righteous bullshit too.
>>
>>13710074
*I should add, that the viewpoint entirely abandons Lelouch's motivations of R1. He abandoned the pinnacle battle to get Nunnally back
>>
>>13710074
Found the retard
>>
>>13710102
Do you like shitposting?
>>
>>13710091
They had to lose there so they could make the second season.
>>
>>13710110
He loves it. That's what he has been doing in these threads since the beginning.
>>
>>13710091
Yeah, that's true. Forgot about that point. But after the massacre, Nunnally was all he had left, and he was desperate. He needed something to keep him going, and she was that something.

Still, Lelouch's actions at the end of R1 showed the depth of his own delusion towards the matter. He really did care for her, but deep down, it was still his damaged pride and the pleasure he took in having power/control that motivated him (it's why he so happily accepted his Geass power to begin with). Even after Euphy exposed his own selfish stupidity, he had no choice but to play the villain - he'd pigeonholed himself down the path of blood thanks to his Geass contract. He managed to convince himself that Nunnally's peaceful world was his true motivation - it was the lie he told to keep himself going.

And then Suzaku starts the whole "lies are good" dialogue at the shrine - an idea that's later reinforced by Rolo's sacrifice and death. Suzaku convinces Lelouch to continue towards that ultimate goal of a peaceful world, even if it was motivated by a lie. Because lies and self-delusion can still push people to seek happiness - whether it's building a "better world" for Nunnally or trying to change an oppressive system from within. This conclusion is what leads Suzaku and Lelouch to oppose Charles and his "world without lies" and ultimately work together to build their peaceful world under the guise of an even bigger lie. Lelouch rejecting Nunnally at the very end shows how self-aware he'd become.
>>
>>13710118
Thing is, episode 1 of S1 originally was supposed to have a scene of Suzaku trying to kill Lelouch, as a flashforward to the eventual end of the show. With or without a second season, the show was never going to end with Suzaku and Lelouch not having a final confrontation, so the SAZ was not meant to actually work. It was written to fail, long after it had already been decided how to end the show. If
>>
>>13710074
The parallels between Suzaku and Lelouch are pretty damn multi-layered, especially during the latter half of R2. They really were perfect foils for each other. People who gush over Lelouch and shit on Suzaku don't really understand the big picture IMO.

>>13708861
Lelouch inspired C.C. to "stop just accumulating experiences and actually start living". She ceased to be an emotionless husk and starts to enjoy life for the first time ever.
>>
>>13710389
>>13710118
And I'm glad there was a second season. The "rise and fall" formula is so stale. "Scheming, villainous protagonist works in the shadows to build an empire, but is ultimately crushed and defeated under the weight of his own blah blah whatever." We saw it happen with Death Note. Breaking Bad was a great show, but we all knew how it'd all go down in the end. It's why I'm not going to bother finishing House of Cards either. A single-season Code Geass would have ended in the same light. But R2 went out with a fuckin bang on its own terms, none of this cautionary-tale bullshit. It added so many more layers to the show and managed to tell a whole, complete story that didn't just stick to the "rise and fall" mold.
>>
File: Page-077.png (1MB, 999x1414px) Image search: [Google]
Page-077.png
1MB, 999x1414px
SOON

(Probably tomorrow morning at the latest)
>>
>>13711081
>SOON
More like now http://bato.to/reader#d9600819f98d0edf
>>
>>13710422
>People who gush over Lelouch and shit on Suzaku don't really understand the big picture IMO.

Indeed, that's why I enjoyed both of them (along with Kallen).
>>
>>13712451
>along with Kallen.

Opinion discarded.
>>
>>13712462
Meanie.
>>
Okay, its already out to read, but heres the dl link for anyone who needs it.

https://mega.nz/#!MUsXEarQ!Z_idYqzr6OWeOjhWOwr9XMjP6T9MIwd-9q5O46pQkSY

And here is a replacement for the prologue dl, which is dead

https://mega.nz/#!4dlxzbgS!ET_HDFNtW2DHBtULsAtSZBC88OEiKnmQCunOiPtF7yU

Was out and away from my computer when I got the emails today
>>
>>13712814
Thanks commissioner-chan. What's going to happen with volumes 4, 5, and the sequel tho?
>>
>>13712839
If they become available, I'll add them to the commission. But can't do anything until someone gets the raws and uploads them.
>>
Also, a heads up, the wait for next chapter will be a little longer than the wait between these two. The translator has a couple other obligations to translate first.
>>
File: 1272076202254.jpg (69KB, 854x547px) Image search: [Google]
1272076202254.jpg
69KB, 854x547px
I was cleaning an old hard drive and came across this. Did they ever say who the blonde EU loli was, or was she a concept dropped.
>>
>>13714433
Never explained.

I originally expected her to be a preview of an Akito the Exiled character, but we have never seen her.
>>
>>13714433

Just checking but do you realize this still image appears nowhere within the 50 episodes of the TV show?

It's just from a picture drama released a year or two after the fact, which doesn't elaborate on what is happening either.
>>
>>13712451
>Indeed, that's why I enjoyed both of them (along with Kallen).
You're an alright person.
>>
>>13712893
I guess we would need someone to buy them from a Japanese site or Amazon in ebook format and rip out the DRM (there are ways to do that). Trying to ghetto scan them would be harder.
>>
>>13713387
It's fine, thanks for this.
>>
>>13715517
>>13712451
I don't know, I think Kallen was one of the more shallow central characters. She was too hard-headed. Other than her Refrain episode with her mom, she didn't have much going for her other than her death brother motivation. She never really had her own character arc, she just sort of reacted to Lelouch. Correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
File: Gawain BTFO.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Gawain BTFO.webm
3MB, 720x404px
Cornelia was an underrated fighter. Imagine what she could do with an 8th gen custom KMF.
>>
>>13716173
No one cares
>>
>>13716188
I care, anon.
>>
>>13716173
She had a lame arm after that fight, no? Not exactly in the best condition to pilot anymore.
>>
>>13716131
Hot-blooded characters, with a few occasional exceptions, are often very hard-headed and stubborn. It comes with the territory. I didn't consider Kallen as a "central character" either, just a secondary one, so there weren't huge expectations in that regard. If she had an arc it would arguably be about trying to understand Lelouch (and Suzaku by extension) but failing until it was too late. All other things being equal, you can't have her play a different role without either making her join up with ZR or having her die in battle at some point.
>>
>>13716698
I don't remember that. Maybe I missed it, don't think it was ever stated explicitly.
>>
>>13715513
>Just checking but do you realize this still image appears nowhere within the 50 episodes of the TV show?
I thought that was obvious.

>It's just from a picture drama released a year or two after the fact, which doesn't elaborate on what is happening either.
So they did nothing with her then. That's honestly what I expected.
>>
>>13718038
Where would they? I guess they could sneak in a non-speaking cameo in the last episode of Akito, but that's the most I'd expect without a sequel to the show.
>>
>>13718002
Not explicitly, but she is visibly using only one arm/hand for a while. Until shortly before the end of the season, at least.
>>
File: Page-049.png (2MB, 1798x1640px) Image search: [Google]
Page-049.png
2MB, 1798x1640px
>>13718148
Seeing her knife VV in the head was a highlight and all, but it would have been nice to see her affect the plot a bit more. I'm glad she wasn't unceremoniously killed off like we were led to believe in the end. She was really the only Britannian to make the full transition from haughty noble to sympathetic moralist, at least that's what it seemed like.
>>
File: dominating the battlefield.webm (3MB, 840x468px) Image search: [Google]
dominating the battlefield.webm
3MB, 840x468px
>>13718817
>>
>>13697115
>>13695071
Not trying to whine about air battles, but you gotta admit mecha rollerball was some tight shit.
>>
Updated dl link
>>
>>13719853
It was the tightest.

Kallen and Suzaku had some good moments, too. I would have uploaded this but I'm an idiot so I can't. https://sakuga.yshi.org/data/8a15dbdbe80a11a17c21d048551c68dc.webm
>>
>>13720126
https://mega.nz/#!wI0GBb5Q!7BCbnakUaCvjQm1WeEyxGdkCJ82WiHy7_NWbaCdtYQw
>>
I just want to ask what is this deal of OZ? I seen thread about it here and there about about some twin fighting each other and shit but how does it relate to the Code Geass world as a whole
>>
>>13718817
>>13718864
Suzaku too good.
>>
>>13720173
just a side-story between R1 and R2 mainly focusing on counter-terorrism squad with yuri mixed in.
>>
How come the photo novel site doesn't update anymore?
>>
>>13721959
something happened, they haven't even announced the 2nd O2 compilation book...
>>
>>13718864
Is he avoiding the cockpits?
>>
>>13695065
is there a webm of that chick in the show whose only line was "KURURUGI SUZAK-!"
>>
>>13722192
She had lines before that scene
>>
>>13705668
Wow, you sure convinced me with that excellent example.
>>
>>13722167
Probably easier to just take out the legs underneath, since the cockpits are protected behind. Not that they didn't blow up and die anyway. One of the main Black Knight guys was piloting the linear cannon and got incinerated. Suzaku didn't give a shit about minimizing casualties that night.

>>13722192
Monica Kruszewski, the knight of twelve (the blonde chick). She's the second one to die in this >>13699005
>>
>>13712451
>along with Kallen
pls stop trying to make us look bad
>>
Has there been anything about someone uploading the last volumes of the first OZ season or the first volume of OZ 02 yet?
>>
>>13723186
that'd cost money to buy and effort to scan, not to mention needing a decent scanner, ain't nobody got time fo' dat.
>>
>Still no AU story where Kallen joins Lelouch and becomes Empress.
>>
>Somebody made a gag comic in which the Emperor delivers a speech about breasts, A parody rewrite of his funeral speech for Clovis from episode 4, and then Norio Wakamoto, the Emperor's voice actor, made a Gag Dub of said comic and released it to the public.
Does anybody know where to find this?
>>
>>13723755
This one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKlzoGP2m0w
>>
>>13723762
kek, that'd be it
>>
>implying you didn't get goosebumps when this happened
>>
>>13723762

That's either fucking Wakamoto dubbing over his own character's speech while drunk/not caring as much as normal, or his clone.
>>
>>13723797
When I learned that Lelouch and Suzaku were going to be in Akito I really wondered what purpose they'd serve. The answer is 'basically nothing except fanservice' but when Lancelot showed up ... that was okay.
>>
File: back in the saddle.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
back in the saddle.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>13723810
Pretty much.
>>
Weren't we supposed to get new manga volumes released or announced last month?
>>
>>13725322
>tfw no Akito manga
>>
Akito is boring. I'll show you why.

Take the main characters from the original series and from Akito and describe them as if you're talking to someone who's never seen either show. You're not allowed to talk about their physical appearance or their role in the plot.

See how much you can come up with for Lelouch/Suzaku compared to Akito/Lelia. You can even use only the first fifteen or so episodes from the series to keep things equal.
>>
>>13726471
I can't even come up with all that much for lelouch/suzaku without talking about their roles in the plot though.

Akito's characters are lackluster but I don't find the show itself boring.
>>
File: Page-079.jpg (370KB, 1443x720px) Image search: [Google]
Page-079.jpg
370KB, 1443x720px
Think this might have been a dig at Lelouch's piloting skill?
>>
File: 1450129765686.png (138KB, 241x321px) Image search: [Google]
1450129765686.png
138KB, 241x321px
>>13726471
>Take the main characters from the original series and from Akito and describe them as if you're talking to someone who's never seen either show. You're not allowed to talk about their physical appearance or their role in the plot.
Akito still wins since Kallen is a main character.
>>
>>13727338
C.C. piloted the gawain most of the time, if not all
>>
>>13726471
Trash argument

Suzaku/Lelouch's motives are clearly defined as 'Restore Japan' and 'Fuck Britannia' whereas Akito/Leila are just focused on keeping the lights on with the EU getting its shit pushed in by Euro Britannia. Suzaku wants to die and Akito wants to kill. Lelouch is jaded as fuck while Leila is optimistic. They couldn't be any more different.
>>
Reminder that Suzaku threw his fight with Kallen
>>
>>13730018
>Reminder that Suzaku did not threw his fight with Kallen
>>
>>13730552
And reminding you, don't take shitposter's bait.
>>
What did the Chinese think about CG's China arc? Is it banned/censored?
>>
>>13730552
>Did not threw
Epic
>>
>>13730636
The show was banned in China even before that.

I suppose some did watch it regardless though.
>>
>>13730636
>Is it banned/censored?
Just like unlicensed anime in western countries.

Chinese weeaboos are especially retarded and I wouldn't count on them even giving a second's thought on any of the arcs, let alone the china one.
>>
>>13730565
>don't take shitposter's bait.
You can sure count on kallenfags to not do that
>>
File: Knightmare Rollerball.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Knightmare Rollerball.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>13719853
>mecha game focused on mobility and speed instead of some boring shooter/character-action combat
>constant dodging and weaving around terrain to avoid enemy fire, constantly on the move and on your toes
>use momentum and precision to deliver killer melee blows, no spammy brawler action
>set up sicknasty team attacks by pincering your opponent between multiple spear charges
>slash harkens for added fun à la Just Cause 3
>you can use that old foot pedal peripheral if you want

I dream about it every night.
>>
>>13731625
why does a robot need a cape?
>>
>>13731642
To make it look cool.
>>
File: ngbbs4cc782ac0f378.jpg (31KB, 599x332px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4cc782ac0f378.jpg
31KB, 599x332px
>>13731648
Needless liability.
>>
>>13731642
For the same reason literally anyone wears a cape.
>>
>>13731705

To keep warm? Ohh!
>>
File: 1441135730754.jpg (204KB, 1280x900px) Image search: [Google]
1441135730754.jpg
204KB, 1280x900px
>>
Has anyone ever tried to make a Code Geass mod for any grand strategy game?
>>
File: When Shen Hu Wins Glory.webm (3MB, 840x472px) Image search: [Google]
When Shen Hu Wins Glory.webm
3MB, 840x472px
Second-best looking knightmare in the series, after Lancelot.
>>
File: 1448963275520.jpg (720KB, 1236x1744px) Image search: [Google]
1448963275520.jpg
720KB, 1236x1744px
>>
>>13739307
>>13736662
You're really desperate to keep this thread alive, huh?
>>
>>13739310
You do realize that your post brought this post back to the top?
>>
>>13739310
And?
>>
>>13739338
I used sage you stupid fuck
>>
File: k.png (4KB, 449x105px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
4KB, 449x105px
>>13739310
Nice try.
>>
File: kmf_Alex_liberte.jpg (132KB, 796x585px) Image search: [Google]
kmf_Alex_liberte.jpg
132KB, 796x585px
>>
>>13741859
Wish it would have looked like this from the beginning. The standard design is just to boring.
>>
http://www.geass.jp/akito/special8.html

So what is this?
>>
>>13745513
mook for TV series and Akito
>>
What the fuck is Code Black? Just some more soulless merchandise?
>>
>>13747256
Yes.
>>
A little over a week until new Oz info
>>
>>13749511
Looking forward to it.
>>
>>13749511
>>13750016
we should pray for them to post the lineart for the Glinda upgrades this month
>>
>>13750019
I sure hope so. I'll also hope that they finally update the photo novel site.
>>
>>13749511
We also might have some Akito news too
>>
File: Geassville.png (2MB, 1470x752px) Image search: [Google]
Geassville.png
2MB, 1470x752px
Was this shit ever explained? Why did the Geass order have an entire underground city in the middle of the desert? Why not just some hidden research facility? I mean, it looks cool and I don't have a problem with it, but nobody ever acknowledged how weird that was.
>>
>>13751909
ruins of the geass maidens
>>
>>13751909
Because there was a thought elevator there.
>>
File: tg7vC.png (437KB, 640x362px) Image search: [Google]
tg7vC.png
437KB, 640x362px
>>13714433

Among the Japanese fans, there were speculations that she was the heroine of that Code Geass game for smartphones. However, since said game was terminated midway, those theories could never be confirmed.
>>
>>13753611
She's actually Clovis sister
>>
>>13753346
But there's never any explanation why they need a city or who built it or why people had to live there. It was just weird for weirdness' sake.
>>
My moonrunes strength is shit, so what the hell is even going on with Oz O2?
>>
>>13754207
They're up to Emperor Lelouch. Marrybell is on Lelouch's side. Everyone else isn't.
>>
>>13754217
Must be that whole Geass the entire Imperial family stuff
>>
>>13754239
Nope. She's not a servant like Carine and Guinevere were in the series. She is even getting a new machine to pilot. She is likely in on Zero Requiem.
>>
BD anon any chance you scan OVA 4 booklet?
>>
File: Kallen.jpg (94KB, 446x640px) Image search: [Google]
Kallen.jpg
94KB, 446x640px
>>
>>13759197
Just let this thread die for christ's sakes.
>>
File: 1440589137534.jpg (138KB, 985x788px) Image search: [Google]
1440589137534.jpg
138KB, 985x788px
>>13759202
You're in the minority on that opinion
>>
Commission anon here.
Next chapter in the next day or two.
>>
File: img000036.jpg (223KB, 800x703px) Image search: [Google]
img000036.jpg
223KB, 800x703px
>>13761256
It's already up mang: http://bato.to/reader#8a422f4d356894c1

Marybell confirmed for insane.
>>
File: Fire Emblem Geass.png (1MB, 950x1148px) Image search: [Google]
Fire Emblem Geass.png
1MB, 950x1148px
Who's going to play out their faggy Code Geass fantasies in Fire Emblem Fates next month?
>>
>>13762177
Was away from my computer most of the day, so I couldn't give updates

Anyway, heres the dl link
https://mega.nz/#!1YUiwBhK!rBbeYnEU3VyY3pzBqEO87eZEZbZZT8MiY2Sk1YggAgA

And the fixed ch 1
https://mega.nz/#!AM1H1ZqJ!CfcuDfTFdCe7AXiQnLs0I40gB_bloEaN4G0G6UKd8gs
>>
>>13762815
Nice having more Oz
>>
File: 81BH87X8HKL.jpg (473KB, 1135x1600px) Image search: [Google]
81BH87X8HKL.jpg
473KB, 1135x1600px
>>13762815
thanks
>>
How is Renya of Darkness or w/e it's called? The premise sounds retarded, but I hear it get mentioned quite often.
>>
>>13764056
pure garbage
>>
>>13764421
Thought so. I saw Taniguchi's name attached so I gave it the briefest consideration.
>>
>>13764000
Does that image means that the 4th volume of Oz is finally uploaded? If so, where can you find it?
>>
>>13764595
that's just the cover from amazon

no one will ever provide scans, relax
>>
>>13764056
>>13764580
Its... very different. It's really most akin to a battle shonen than the rest of Code Geass.
>>
>>13764056
Renya is weird, but the biggest problem is that it doesn't have a very good translation so a lot of things are weirder in English than in Japanese. It's also very far removed from the TV series in everything except some cameo appearances/mentions like C.C. being present, etc. It feels more like a Nightmare of Nunnally spin-off than anything else, which makes sense considering the artist, but also in terms of content too.
>>
>>13764728
If someone could buy the Kindle version and get rid of the copy protection (there are guides for that), that'd be better than buying a printed volume and trying to scan it.
>>
>>13765988
And if they do, I, Commission Anon, will add them to the commission to be translated.
>>
>>13765988
I would but I don't earn in dollars and a single volume means a week of food for me

>3rd world shithole...
>>
File: 61lng3EymHL.jpg (86KB, 467x500px) Image search: [Google]
61lng3EymHL.jpg
86KB, 467x500px
What's with the dragon lady thing Layla has going on. Whatever the case it's giving me a steel clad boner.
>>
>>13767887
W-0 are also called the Wyverns. The first two episodes titles have Wyvern in it.
>>
>>13767887
These are better than the Lelouch of the rebellions covers CLAMP did.
>>
>>13767887

The director made Escaflowne and Noein.

There is some dragon imagery in both.

Also, what the anon here >>13767911 has already said-
>>
>>13767887
>Layla
Triggered
>>
File: 21jng3s.png (906KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
21jng3s.png
906KB, 1600x900px
>>13767887
>April 22 release date
>Meaning we likely have to wait until May for subs
>>
OVA 5 confirmed to be only 59 minutes

>this will be more rushed than an ending to a Tomino series
>>
>>13769322
>59 minutes
YOU HAD ONE JOB, SUNRISE
>>
Oh and novel vol 3 has been announced, feb release, will cover the rest of the OVAs until 5
>>
>>13769322

What? Why only 59 minutes?
>>
>>13769613
well all that's left is the last battle, Leila Geass reveal and Smilas downfall. Which by the PV we're getting

The problem is screen-time for Suzaku/Lelouch, Space-time Admin and Farnese
>>
>>13769629
Farnese may well free Suzaku/Lelouch because he hates them less than Shin, even in a doomed attempt to back in Britannia's good graces.

I'd like to see him talk, but this could even be done in an epilogue montage without a speaking part.

The Space/Time Admin is presumably going to be relevant for Leila's Geass reveal and its consequences, plus also for explaining more about Shin and Akito.

Incidentally, I think Shin's Geass activating so damn much, even when he's not actually killing people, feels like a way to build up his getting the power in both eyes as seen in the PV.
>>
>>13770394
*to get back in Britannia's good graces.
>>
>>13770394
If your speculation here is right, that really does just enforce my belief that we're getting more Akito after this one.
>>
So what the fuck is Shin's geass power anyway? To force people to kill themselves? Seems like Shin got the short end of the stick compared to Lelouch.
>>
>>13770606
I'd say so. Shin gets a suicide Geass probably because he hated the entire world including his family.
>>
>>13770648
A narrow, one-dimensional character gets a narrow, one-dimensional geass power. Lelouch, on the other hand...

It all makes sense now. The more complex, ambitious, and intelligent a person's desires are, the more powerful their geass power.
>>
>>13770606
What, he makes eye contact and people kill themselves?

You could get a lot of mileage out of a death glare, actually.
>>
>>13769403

It's already been extended once
>>
>>13764000
I'd kill for an anime adaptation of Oz
>>
>>13771247
unfortunately not even the majority of japanese Geass fans know it exists. It's hard to find any info recently
>>
>>13771294
I don't think we are in any position to speak of Japanese Code Geass fans atm, but we'll see. If it's not Oz, then it'll be something else.
>>
>>13770890
Maybe they shouldn't have introduced the space administrator or whatever the fuck in that extension then.
>>
OVA 5 will be rushed as fuck

I wonder if they will have an advanced premiere this time a week sooner for early spoilers
>>
>>13771784
-10 minutes of calm before the storm
-5 minutes of early attack on the castle
-15 minutes of actual battle
-5 minutes of Akito personally fighting Shin
-5 minutes of Leila trying to intervene
-10 minutes of Geass-related antics
-10 minutes of wrap-up and epilogue
>>
>>13772270
There's also the final picture drama that will be included with OVA 5's BD, so they might move most of the loose ends (where are they now and so on) there to save time/money.
>>
File: CZD6G6gUMAAK3Gk.jpg orig.jpg (183KB, 954x964px) Image search: [Google]
CZD6G6gUMAAK3Gk.jpg orig.jpg
183KB, 954x964px
>not Liberté
>>
>>13773939

I'd like to know why they always change the names' spelling.
>>
>>13773989
Because nips can't into english
>>
>>13771462
Oz isn't popular. It got pulled from it's magazine and they are rushing towards the end.
>>
>>13775404
Any proof to back up that statement?
>>
>>13775404
>It got pulled from it's magazine
Its original magazine publication got cancelled and Oz was the only series that got saved.
>>
the manga is ending soon, probably just more 5 chapters ending around 21-22

the question is if the photonovel will follow and be rushed now too
>>
>>13775493
Yeah, that's the definition of turning the situation upside down. The entire magazine wasn't doing well enough and Oz still continued for volumes after the fact.
>>
>>13770648
What kind of edgy code holder would give him that
>inb4 C.C did it
>>
>>13777405

A) V.V. himself.

B) He got the power in a non-standard manner, not from a Code holder, because of cryptic mystical shenanigans.
>>
>>13777491
It's probably something to do with the Administrator
>>
File: average code geass fan.png (847KB, 1273x674px) Image search: [Google]
average code geass fan.png
847KB, 1273x674px
>>
File: average code geass fan.jpg (34KB, 245x259px) Image search: [Google]
average code geass fan.jpg
34KB, 245x259px
>>13780340
nah
>>
>>13780340
Didn't even notice the poster in the background was actually Code Geass.
>>
HJ:
-Tink's perspective of 2nd Tokyo Battle, Zetland Heart lineart and specs

they're padding the novel...

expect Grail's upgrade and Sokia's in the next issue
>>
>>13781801
Hm... Interesting. We still don't know what Orpheus is doing. Almost as if they want to save him for a surprise in the manga.
>>
>>13781831
It's possible I suppose. Though I wish we could get some more Monica and Dorothea before they get killed off. Or more Dasko and/or Lifeng
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 250x250px
>>13783706
Or, this.
>>
>>13784429
https://desustorage.org/m/thread/13588983/#13669675
She was confirmed kill last month.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 600x800px
>>13784619
Pics or nothing happened.
>>
>>13781801
Well, hopefully we at least get scans
>>
File: 1453549447810.jpg (470KB, 1015x710px) Image search: [Google]
1453549447810.jpg
470KB, 1015x710px
>Monica's OZ O2 death
>>
>>13786110
Good to see she's still useless.
>>
>>13786110
Well, at least she did get a proper custom robot this time around.

You can't expect them to save everyone, unfortunately.
>>
>>13786110
Any other pics? Like maybe of Dorothea's KMF?
>>
>>13786972
nope guy only posted this one from chapter 16
>>
>>13784997
see >>13698924
>>
>>13786391
What she was piloting is useless. She held her ground with the Florence against one HAX robot until another come. But using a patched up Florence against Jesuzaku? Come the fuck on.
>>
>>13786789
I'll say saving Marika is enough. Though, looking at the nigh-Chirico level survival pulled by Leon at the beginning, maybe we can get a cyborg Monimoni at the finale.
>>
>>13788979
>retconing Marika is enough
Sure thing buddy.
>>
>>13788967
It's a 9th Generation Knightmare Frame!

Honestly, nothing that isn't equivalent can even fight that thing one on one without some extremely special weapons and/or upgrades.

Suzaku piloting Lancelot Conquista would be a fair match, almost like dealing with the Oz characters and their own 7th or 8th generation mecha, but this? The odds weren't pretty. .
>>
>>13789702
Albion can kill anything with its wing exhausts! There isn't a difference whether Monica and Dorothea are in Vincent's or wheelchairs.

I thought maybe Tojo Chika would just let them eject or have some light retcon in the manga, but this is worse than nothing. Pretty tasteless showing her clothing burned off by the beam before exploding.
>>
>>13786993
You got it from 2chan? Any links?
>>
>>13790113
>Pretty tasteless showing her clothing burned off
The Oz artist does this for literally everyone. Even the guys.
>>
>>13788967
>She held her ground with the Florence against one HAX robot until another come.

Is that side story stuff?
>>
>>13790117
http://blog.livedoor.jp/mitora5/

NSFW
>>
>>13790134
Orpheus' story, forgot which one it was. She also tried to have a date with him but cannot go because of the fight. Kind of like Gundam 0080.
>>
>>13790129
Everyone else survived... The artists just can't leave some dignity for her.
>>
>>13790139
I know this guy, he's the one who did the pic with Leon and Marika.
>>
Bradford Brave info:
-New weapon is called Meggido Dual Harken, for long distance it's a Linear Rail Cannon and for melee it's a Shurota Stell Blade
-MP plans mentioned
-Hadron Spear must be used cautiosly or it can down the machine
>>
>>13790210
Alright then, I really need to get into the side stories.
>>
>>13789702
Was Conquista even an 8th gen KMF like the other Knights of the Round had? They just slapped the hadron blaster attachment and gave it a permanent float unit I thought. It wasn't a complete rebuild like the Albion.
>>
>>13790821
Conquista is confirmed to be still a 7th gen by the R2 booklets
>>
>>13790821
Florence is a rebuilt 5 or 6th generation since Alexandira is a 5th. Lancelot Club may count as a 6th or barebones 7th, so Conquista isn't that bad.
>>
Commission anon here, next chapter will be up today
>>
File: Page-161.jpg (166KB, 574x603px) Image search: [Google]
Page-161.jpg
166KB, 574x603px
And here it is, chapter 3, as well as a complete volume 1 dl

Chapter 3: https://mega.nz/#!JQlUVaZa!YKu5ACvL_oSQwo-WjgG67WtTZHbANvrWgNZqXMhkzIc
Volume 1 Complete: https://mega.nz/#!tYMBRSzQ!4_dElVfae1xvFgWYtREluHQWvrDOYkuXppS9kpFj-yo
>>
>>13795735
thanks bro
>>
File: CZk2KLSVAAAcmWQ.jpg orig.jpg (205KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CZk2KLSVAAAcmWQ.jpg orig.jpg
205KB, 768x1024px
>>
File: CZktuSgUYAIIcp-.jpg orig.jpg (88KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CZktuSgUYAIIcp-.jpg orig.jpg
88KB, 768x1024px
>>13795890
>>
>>13795735
Awesome.

>>13795890
>>13795912
Are these from this month's chapter? That kinda looks like Sayoko in one.
>>
>>13795890
So that's Oldrin's upgrade.
>>
>>13796030
No, that's the Lancelot Trial. You can tell by the head. Grail's looks more like a Vincent.
>>
>>13795890
Could someone please put the latest chapters in mega?
>>
>>13796076
No, it fits the Grail's new description.
>>
>>13796212
No, that's the Trial. The Trial has always looked exactly like that.
>>
>>13796212
No, new Grail has a float installed.
>>
>>13796212
Oh yeah, shitposter-kun? Then where are the 4 swords stored on the shoulder?

I get what you're doing; you're just shitposting by saying the new Grail is just the Trial.
>>
>praying the manga website updates tonight
>>
>>13797255
Well, we'll at least get the preview summaries of this months new chapters.

I'm hoping they update the character and KMF sections.
>>
File: oz0017w.jpg (45KB, 276x231px) Image search: [Google]
oz0017w.jpg
45KB, 276x231px
Comp Ace: Nonette learns that Schneizel shot Cornelia so declares the Glinda to be free from Schneizel. Nonnete then disappears.

HJ: Tink defens Grandberry alone while the others protect Nunnaly
>>
>>13798043
Nice to see someone not swallowing Schneizel's bullshit.
Wonder what Nonette is gonna do now.
>>
>>13798043
>Nonette learns that Schneizel shot Cornelia so declares the Glinda to be free from Schneizel. Nonnete then disappears.

Seems like a good way to tie up both her implied relationship with Cornelia (IIRC) as well as giving her (plus the Glinda people) a possible way out at this stage of the game.
>>
>>13798132
They're likely joining up with the Black Knights from here so that they can participate in the Damocles battle.
>>
>>13798043
Wait! So she wasn't killed by Suzaku?
>>
>>13798463
Suzaku killed Dorothea, not Nonette.
>>
>>13798043
Confirmed: Nonette has all the awesome left in the franchise.
>>
>>13796194
Is there a mega?
>>
>>13798231
But the BlackKnights are with Schneizel.
>>
More Comp Ace:
-No final battle at Damocles at all, Lelouch just takes it over as per anime while Merrybell&Oiaguro take action
-During the epilogue Cornelia plans Lelouch's assassination with the OZ siblings. They use Nonettte's plan
-Damocles is under Merrybell now, this becomes the biggest obstacle to Lelouch's assassination
-Glinda and Peacemark mixed forces attack Damocles

Next manga chapter is the last one...

The manga volumes had some revisions in the Oldrin VS Nonnete fight and Olivia being indeed ordered to kill Oldrin by Charles(that's why Oiaguro had to kill her to protect Oldrin who knew the truth of the bomb attack). Merrybell confirmed for insane bitch since childhood

35 million people died to Freyja at 2nd Tokyo battle
>>
>>13800269
>Merrybell dying confirmed.
>>
File: 1451997347559.png (168KB, 519x507px) Image search: [Google]
1451997347559.png
168KB, 519x507px
>>13800269
> anti Merrybellfag was right
>>
>>13800269
Interesting. So I guess this means there'll be an off-screen (ie: not shown on TV) attack on Damocles while Lelouch is getting himself killed.
>>
>>13800322
Maybe not. That would be the last surprise.
>>
>>13800354
The fact that Oldrin did leave Merrybell shortly after returning was a pretty big warning sign.
>>
File: CZpuH8BUUAEhy9V.jpg orig.jpg (138KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CZpuH8BUUAEhy9V.jpg orig.jpg
138KB, 768x1024px
>Nonnete's Lancelot Club

I guess the redrawn part is it now having just BL generators instead of Luminou Cone. Waist Harken is Lancelot's deisgn now
>>
>>13800393
Really don't see it.
Aside from the evil Lelouch parallels we have confirmed Merrybell was an insane psycho since childhood and Charles probably geassed sanity into her after the bomb. So when Orange degeassed her she lost that block of sanity.
>>
File: b28f281e.jpg (173KB, 1263x1024px) Image search: [Google]
b28f281e.jpg
173KB, 1263x1024px
>>13800397
better image
>>
File: c4409339.jpg (216KB, 1280x998px) Image search: [Google]
c4409339.jpg
216KB, 1280x998px
>>13800449
duel time
>>
File: f2029f3a.jpg (188KB, 777x1280px) Image search: [Google]
f2029f3a.jpg
188KB, 777x1280px
>>13800452
LLoyd saying the SEITEN is based on Amanacer and Sagramore data
>>
File: 1d074ae7.jpg (173KB, 798x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1d074ae7.jpg
173KB, 798x1280px
>>13800471
Glinda leaving for 2nd Tokyo Battle
>>
>>13800471
Amanecer I could sort of vaguely see playing a role, but Sagremore? Weird link.
>>
>>13800471
>Amanacer
And it never appeared on the manga site.
>>
File: cc17bb7c.jpg (210KB, 1280x968px) Image search: [Google]
cc17bb7c.jpg
210KB, 1280x968px
>>13800475
Every Glinda upgrade shown
>>
File: 9a42ef92.jpg (271KB, 864x1280px) Image search: [Google]
9a42ef92.jpg
271KB, 864x1280px
>>13800485
Sheffield, Tink explaning Emerald Plan, and Lancelot Grail Vakyrie combination
>>
File: 4976874e.jpg (243KB, 795x1280px) Image search: [Google]
4976874e.jpg
243KB, 795x1280px
>>13800489
120% loyalty!
>>
File: 2a5e108c.jpg (174KB, 835x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2a5e108c.jpg
174KB, 835x1280px
>>13800493
psycopath
>>
File: 3aa0bb8e.jpg (242KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
3aa0bb8e.jpg
242KB, 1280x960px
>>13800494
Leon taking a SEITEN hit to save Marika
>>
>>13800485
Actually it's 3 upgrades and one downgrade.
>>
Where's the Albion?
>>
File: 3f8e5706.jpg (263KB, 1280x968px) Image search: [Google]
3f8e5706.jpg
263KB, 1280x968px
>>13800499
Lancelot Grail Vakyrie combination to save Nunally
>>
File: ebe4015c.jpg (134KB, 873x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ebe4015c.jpg
134KB, 873x1280px
>>13800510
Oldrin and Nunally bonding
>>
File: d79967e9.jpg (175KB, 844x1280px) Image search: [Google]
d79967e9.jpg
175KB, 844x1280px
>>13800514
Olivia Zevon
>>
So wait, the Glinda Knights leave Schneizel when he shoots Cornelia and don't try to take the crippled blind girl they just saved with them?
>>
File: a6503dae.jpg (141KB, 772x1280px) Image search: [Google]
a6503dae.jpg
141KB, 772x1280px
>>13800518
Wizard explaning he and Merrybell completely fucked up the twins lives
>>
>>13800525
>So wait, the Glinda Knights leave Schneizel when he shoots Cornelia and don't try to take the crippled blind girl they just saved with them?

Depends on when they learned about that and the battlefield situation. It's not like they were going to fight Schneizel right then and there, especially with Lelouch still at large and all.
>>
File: 70072462.jpg (161KB, 906x1280px) Image search: [Google]
70072462.jpg
161KB, 906x1280px
>>13800525
Merrybell making Wizard her knight, so both will die as punishment in their own Requiem

>>13800525
this month's spoilers say not even Nonnete or Oldrin could bend Nunnaly's determination.
>>
>>13800535
I guess they'll either do exactly that or fate will intervene to stop that from happening.
>>
>>13800535
>not even Nonnete or Oldrin could bend Nunnaly's determination.
So they're fucking stupid too.
>>
manga vol 5 will be chapter 16, 17 and 18 but I think the mangaka will add more pages

no info on what happened to the photonovel compilation, maybe they're waiting to make just 1 vol with all the remaining chapters. No confirmation if it will complete 26 chapter yet
>>
>>13800544
What would you have done?
>>
>>13800552
Not leave a blind crippled girl with a nuclear weapons.
>>
>>13800525
Leaving is easier than kidnapping someone who doesn't want to go with them.
>>
>>13800555
Blame Schneizel for that, since he simply honored her request. It's not like she was firing nukes blindly either. Only when he told her to do so. The real issue is Schneizel''s actual plan is crazy, but he probably didn't tell anyone that other than Cornelia.
>>
File: theatre_goods4_B06.jpg (126KB, 796x586px) Image search: [Google]
theatre_goods4_B06.jpg
126KB, 796x586px
Oh, and a new character for Akito OVA 5 confirmed

I bet it's the robbed guy from the PV
>>
>>13800569
Confirmed for not being Suzaku.

He's gotta be an assistant for the mysterious lady.

I TOLD YOU SO.
>>
>>13800560
>Blame Schneizel for that,
So they're still fucking stupid. Also they only decide to do away with Schneizel after he shoots Cornelia so they were fine with the Damaculous.
>>
>>13800485
Yeah, really looks like they didn't put much effort into an upgrade for the Grail.
>>
>>13800595
Just using Damocles is fine. It doesn't matter if you have a nameless peon or a blind girl with the switch. It's a weapon of war It's not any worse than having nukes around (less so, in fact)..
>>
>>13800725
A big thing about it is removal. Compared to the Byakuen which got a new head with a better function than the original and a powerful last configuration for its arm the Grail has removed all of its unique features. They focused the Grail on combining now, which requires the Grail to be nearly naked, but Tink seems to have just as much power as when the two previously combined now and since they gave Grail a regular float system it's redundant to combine with Leo. Sokia is the only one that really has any use but it still feels like a stretch for justification. The new sword binders can't be used as large Harukens so the Grail also has less range now. And removing the forearm swords, a signature feature for Oldrin, for no reason is just dumb and lazy.
>>
>>13800800
The other upgrades are more interesting but also a little too busy. It's really a result of prioritizing combinations with the Grail and arguably making it a closer throwback to the regular old Lancelot base model in the process too. I'm not entirely opposed to the idea, but hopefully they tweak it a bit in the remaining chapter and/or the final printed volume.
>>
So, its pretty much confirmed Marrybell isn't all that bad anymore. Lelouch never would have given her control of Damocles if he couldn't trust her to go along with the plan.
>>
>>13800884
>arguably making it a closer throwback to the regular old Lancelot base model
The problem with that is that the Grail was very distinct from the original and had unique features that made it stand out. Now all those unique features are removed with nothing replacing them.
>>
>>13800900
Given she's apparently trying out her own variation of ZR, if she dies it'll be tearfully and all.
>>
>>13800903
Oh yeah, you probably has some stuff that she wants to apologize to Oldrin for, since she is legitimately the only person Marrybell actually cares about.
>>
>>13800902
True, you could look at it that way. Even so, it's presumably also a bit of a parallel to how the Albion and SEITEN ended their fight in a similarly stripped down state, though obviously as a result of battle damage in that case.
>>
>>13800910
Or she could act like a laughing mad lunatic to make sure Oldrin kills her and not feel too sad.
>>
>>13800269
Actually, this bothers me. Not the manga ending, but the fact that the last two months of the Orpheus side were absolutely wasted on not having Orpheus.

Unless the photo novel is continuing longer, this is really annoying. There was a lot more that the could have used it on than covering Leonhardt and Tink.
>>
>>13800924
If anything, that is unlikely. If Marrybell is intending to die in her own Zero Requiem, I get the feeling that she might want to die by Oldrin's hand.
>>
>>13800936
I could see it getting a couple more entries to wrap up that side of things, if not during the monthly publication then when the last compilation for the photo novel comes out (whenever that happens).
>>
>>13800915
The problem with that is how the Albion ansmd SEITEN were stripped through battle because of the "rivalry" between the two characters involved. The new downgraded Grail is an intentional downgrade that really ignores all current technology available and used previously by the Grail and Amanecer.
>>
>>13800941
That doesn't clash with what I said, infact it makes it stronger. Merrybell would have to act like a raging mad lunatic to get Oldrin to kill her.
>>
>>13800941
Honestly I feel like Oldrin will confront Oiaguro instead while Orpheus confronts Merrybell, since the rest of O2 has focused on these relationships and Orpheus had already settled things with Oiaguro and Oldrin and Merrybell's relationship has been pretty much completely ignored.
>>
>>13800957
No she doesn't. Marrybell can use her Geass to make Oldrin kill her.
>>
>>13800963
Thats why. Both twins have resolved with Oiaguro, but Oldrin hasn't resolved with Marrybell.
>>
>>13800494
Whats going on here?
>>
>>13800973
Oldrin built a relationship with Oiaguro but I wouldn't say she resolved anything with him yet.
>>
>>13800966
Merrybell's geass is different from Lelouch and leaves it's victims as mindless drones.
>>
>>13800950
Except for making the combinations more streamlined, as that is also current technology..
>>
>>13801018
And? She can still use it to make Oldrin kill her.
>>
>>13800510
>>13800485
Grail changes:
-asymmetrical head horn
-new crotch armor
-new shoulder armor holdin 4 MVS

hopefully they will reveal its name next month
>>
>>13801025
And then that would leave Oldrin as a mindless drone effectively killing her.
>>
>>13801021
Except that leaves the base Grail under equipped and a weaker knightmare. And they are still ignoring all the tech used in the previous Grail and Amanecer.
>>
>>13801044
Or,

When Marrybell dies her Geass dispels

And Geass Canceler exists
>>
>>13801202
But Merrybell wouldn't willingly do that to her. If she did then that would imply she didn't care about Oldrin's feelings or wellbeing. Her geass is a control geass that robs a person of their free will unlike Lelouch's command geass which forces someone to obey a single command.
>>
>>13801055
The mission might not call for it. Besides, the Grail is only weaker if it had to face substantial opposition alone, but they have a team and that makes their options more flexible.
>>
>>13801247
The problem with that is that each of the other Glinda units upgrades were designed to fix their flaws to act more individually.
>>
>>13800800
>And removing the forearm swords, a signature feature for Oldrin, for no reason is just dumb and lazy.
Why did they do that? They wouldn't have been in the way of any combination and the technology for it was perfected.
>>
>>13800936
Probably because they aren't going to make any more models.
>>
>>13801548
Shame. I'd gladly buy RDs of every KMF
>>
>>13801359
Doesn't necessarily mean they will all split up for the last battle before it's safe to do so. And again, who or what is going to fight the Grail at this point?
>>
>>13801548
Not right now, but they might go back and make a few more after the fact, when they have a newer line of them to work on too.
>>
2nd Damocles battle:
-Lancelot Grail upgrade(Oldrin) VS Type-X2(Merrybell)
-Rekka Byakuen(Orpheus) VS Agravain upgrade(Wizard)
-Zi, Tink, Leon, Sokia VS 88 Vincent Glindas
>>
>>13801762
Marrybell in her new Type-X2?

What is the Type-X2 anyway?
>>
>>13801805
It's either a Guren MkII variant or a Sutherland Sieg variant
>>
>>13801828
Why is that?
>>
Hey, I can get Oz 4 and 5 in PDF format. Would that be okay?
>>
>>13801893
Do it! If you can get them an upload them, then commission anon can get them translated.
>>
>>13801828
Weird designation for that, but I guess we'll see.
>>
>>13801893
that'd be awesome!

>>13801898
-Sutherland Sieg model number is Type-X
-Guren line mode numbers are Type-02/04/08 etc
>>
4 and 5 (raw) are up on MEGA at:

/#!mwskVSZB!3t4VY2wOUkOcTKBpwJmchjfzVlj-9CHPjZRW2nAKWEA

PW is reflection
>>
>>13801907
That makes sense.
>>
>>13801907
Well, we'll see. We'll get scans eventually.
>>
>>13802138
THANKS!

Did you rip it from amazon?
>>
>>13800397
>>13800449
Still really disappointed that Nonette just pilots a Lancelot Club. It doesn't even look any different.
>>
>>13802309
Yes.I might eventually get the others, but better not put the cart before the horse, as the saying goes.
>>
>>13802483
There's this:

>I guess the redrawn part is it now having just BL generators instead of Luminou Cone. Waist Harken is Lancelot's deisgn now

Getting your ass kicked by a Lancelot Club is more impressive than facing a more powerful KMF.
>>
>>13802485
thanks bro!
>>
>>13802138
do you think you can have the pages separated, of course leave the images that look like they need to be seen by two panel.
>>
>>13802138
mangaka sure loves KMF variations:
-Gang Lous with missile pods and long cannons
-Shenhu holding a chinese lance
-Gloucester with plasma flying units with even missiles attached to the wings
-Portman Custom, has shoulder torpedoes and carries an MP Varis
-Lancelot Grail Heavy Equipment with dual rocket launcher on arms, another sword rack and 4 waist shurota blades
-Byakuen Kashouki with missile pods on wings
-RZA-1 Galahad Type with large KMF Lance

And finally a good look on Zetland's Mega Hadron Launcher top attachment that fires All Range Bomber
>>
>>13802530
If you really need the pages separate, you can use this:

https://convertio.co/pdf-jpg/

It should turn the PDF into a ZIP file with JPGs inside.
>>
>>13802548
There's a Ganymede with a Lancelot head too, if I recall correctly.
>>
File: MOOKcoveralt.jpg (223KB, 1024x1447px) Image search: [Google]
MOOKcoveralt.jpg
223KB, 1024x1447px
I don't think they will announce anything in a mook, but they do seem aware that an anniversary is coming later in the year.
>>
>>13802485
If you do, could you please get Volume 3 of part 1? The translator says that the raws we have of Volume 3 are of poor quality.
>>
>>13802805
they look fine to me, if anything he should get OZ O2 vols 2 and 4 since we already have raws for the chapters of vol 1 and 3
>>
>>13802820
They do to me as well, but the guy says that the volume 3 raws we have are poor.
>>
File: 025.jpg (440KB, 1096x1600px) Image search: [Google]
025.jpg
440KB, 1096x1600px
>>13802138

Actual TL here, someone pointed me here, managed to get these and rip them with adobe dc, thanks.

>>13802820

Well not sure what you define as fine, but they seem to have been levelled to hell and back compared to the other volumes, unless there's another set of raws somewhere I've missed.
>>
>>13802860
Yeah, actually, now seeing them posted here, I can see the quality issue.
>>
>>13801804
>88
Uber Shrike team. Those Vincent's are all piloted by brain washed girls.
>>
>>13802842
>>13802860
>>13802805

OK guys, I'll get Part 1 Volume 3 next.

The O2 content will be put on the waiting list for now.
>>
>>13802899
I think thats for the best. He'll get to volume 3 long before he gets to O2.
>>
>>13802899

Just hope these shitty vol 3 raws aren't actually the digital raws just released in shit quality for some reason, if there's a sample on whatever store you're buying from of course do check before wasting your cash. Thanks for shilling for them though.
>>
File: index.jpg (519KB, 1425x1024px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
519KB, 1425x1024px
>>13802860
>>13802901
-left is the available raw
-right is free sample from amazon

yeah the levels are fucked
>>
O2 has really been of lesser quality.
>>
>>13803856
it was canceled, the mangaka even said on twitter he wished to draw more pages but had to do fast passages of time
>>
>>13803959
I mean as a whole. It feels like not a lot has happened and hasn't been much character growth or exploration. Thing have juat kinda been meandering.
>>
>>13790251
It's issue 25, if you can find a scan... The story is a knockoff of 0080.
>>
if photnovel chapter 18 is till 2nd Tokyo with Oldrin and Sokia's side that leaves 8 chapters for other stuff.

1 or 2 for the final battle/epilogue.

6 to encounter Leefung, Dasko, Monica, etc again
>>
>>13804053
I think the issue is O2 having to include the major events of R2 while obviously not having the same amount of time as the TV show.

I mean, even for a "cancellation" it's not like they suddenly pulled the plug and called it quits, since getting something like 5 or 6 volumes of material for O2 alone is still a significant amount of content. Just less than what a TV series would have.

That said, now we're arguably getting more character conclusions rather than growth, since the big developments in that area all happened either at the end of the first series or at the start of O2.
>>
>>13804408
That type of story wasn't invented by 0080, though I guess it's the most famous example.
>>
>>13803959
He seems to be apologizing for slightly rushing a few things after the 2nd Battle of Tokyo and not being able to focus more on depicting events post-Lelouch's enthronement, for instance, which to be fair is also around the time where everything got rather dense during the original show. In any case, it'll probably read better in collected format.
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>13804879
>>13804879
Thread posts: 416
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.