[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

zeta, ZZ, hyaku shiki and Mk II are still intact in the end of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: I CAN SEE THE TEARS OF TIME.jpg (723KB, 1900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
I CAN SEE THE TEARS OF TIME.jpg
723KB, 1900x1000px
zeta, ZZ, hyaku shiki and Mk II are still intact in the end of ZZ
at least the Z and ZZ still considered great suits in the end of 1st neo zeon war and available with newtype hax mode
why they didn't use those battle-proven suits in the 2nd neo zeon war? they went with the shitty Re-GZ instead
>>
to sell new toys
>>
the federation didn't want to give bright and amuro too much power
>>
>>13675491

Londo Bell were acting independently during the second Neo Zeon conflict to hunt and fight Char Aznable since while the Federation trusted Char out of desperation, Bright and Amuro didn't. Londo Bell wouldn't have had access to those suits even if they'd wanted them. And even if they'd had access to them, they couldn't have done jack shit with them anyways since they only had one Newtype pilot who was already busy piloting a better suit. By the time the rest of the Federation realized that shit was going south they were just scrambling shit as fast as they could and didn't really have the time to be hunting down suits that were probably in storage and not being kept prepped and ready to roll the way the Re-GZ and such were.
>>
>>13675491
>zeta, ZZ, hyaku shiki and Mk II are still intact in the end of ZZ

NO THEY AREN'T YOU LOON
>>
>>13675596
yes they are
especially the Z
>>
>>13675491
Judau fucked off and took the ZZ with him
>>
File: over the line.jpg (6KB, 166x231px) Image search: [Google]
over the line.jpg
6KB, 166x231px
>talking shit about the Re-GZ
>>
>>13675491
What I wanna know is why the Zeta family tree ended with the Re-GZ and why they never made any more gundams that transformed into fighters or some kind of GM equivalent for the Zeta.
>>
File: ReZELride.jpg (1MB, 2872x1825px) Image search: [Google]
ReZELride.jpg
1MB, 2872x1825px
>>13677268
>>
>>13677268
Transforming mobile suit is expensive?
>>
>>13677268
Rezel exists now.

And because transformable ms seem to be costly by nature. The Rezel only becomes a thing because they simplified the transformation as much as possible and used Jegan parts where they could to keep costs down.

The meta reason is that transforming robots fell out of fashion for a while and were tricky to make into models anyways.
>>
I just recently watched ZZ, and I'm about 100% confident that Z got left destroyed in the final battle
>>
>>13678486
Side-materials added that it got rebuilt and put into storage. It was later rolled out along with some other famous robots for a parade, and that's the last anyone ever heard from it.

The novelization of CCA apparently had Amuro try and get clearance to use the Zeta for its Biosensor before the plans for the Psychoframe came in and he just decided to build the Nu too.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.