[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this really that bad? It got abysmal score on Amazon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: gundam extreme vs force.jpg (999KB, 1280x921px) Image search: [Google]
gundam extreme vs force.jpg
999KB, 1280x921px
Is this really that bad? It got abysmal score on Amazon
>>
>>13669395
no wonder
its got grectal shit in it
>>
Force doesn't have online play, right? I'm assuming it's that and the fact that it has an incredibly small roster compared to the two console games
>>
>>13669395
I played it today. If you're coming into this thinking that it's just like the previous VS games, then you'll be disappointed. the lack of arcade mode and free battle mode pretty much made the amazon.jp comment section explode yesterday. But if you look at it as a totally different game, it's actually really good. Bandai naming this Extreme Versus is bad marketing. still, I'm having a blast playing this game. I'm expecting a shit ton of Bandai Namco localizations next year like SAO, God Eater etc and I like Bandai's new strategy of giving you guys over there in the West their AAA titles
>>
>cut out a good chunk of content

Lost a purchase from me.
I want a full blown Extreme Vs.
Not some watered down shit.
>>
Dear Gundam Fandom.

If you do not support this game on the west, say good by to any chances you have on getting a real Vs game for the PS4/Vita

Tales of fans didn't whine like bitches when Graces was announced, they supported the game in hopes of getting more western release, and now look at them getting now simultaneous releases because they supported their franchise, despite its flaws.

Also as this anon said
>the lack of arcade mode and free battle mode pretty much made the amazon.jp comment section explode yesterday. But if you look at it as a totally different game, it's actually really good. Bandai naming this Extreme Versus is bad marketing. still, I'm having a blast playing this game.

I already got a Vita TV which will allow me to play on the big screen, Go ahead and don't support the game release and whine like bitches wondering why we don't ever get a EX vs game.
>>
>>13669819
>Eat this shit and hope we give you something palatable next time

No fuck that. I'm not spending a dime on this shit.
>>
>>13669819
>call self fandom
>needs western release

The only other translation that would ever happen to gundam is Chinese and they don't even buy it unless for PSN convenience purposes.
>>
>>13669819
Graces was flawed as fuck but damn that combat was fun and was worth the price.
>>
>>13669819
>Tales of fans didn't whine like bitches when Graces was announced

Were you not here in 2010 when they threw a fucking bitch fit over Graces? They teased Vesperia for one day and then announced Graces f.
The asshurt on /v/ and the internet was fucking intense.
>>
>>13669938
There is asshurt after every Tales announcement because it is never Vesperia PS3.
>>
File: sell.gif (411KB, 250x183px) Image search: [Google]
sell.gif
411KB, 250x183px
>>13669819
Yes goyim buy this shitty game.
Look how big do you think /m/ is, people who dont know about EXVS will probably buy the game and it will get maybe decent sales for a vita game, they probably know what kinda sales numbers theyre getting in the west now when the Vita isnt as popular as it is in japan.
Weebs will buy this shit and be none the wiser, sure maybe a few people on /m/ wont buy it but it wont matter. Who is to say this will confirm other releases to the west anyway.
You sound like a fucking nigger on my friends list who kept crying and begging everyone to support bamco and shit with a tinfoil hat to make sure |estiria got released on steam.
I know its you motherfucker
>>
>>13669395
Treat it like ACE:R
>>
>>13670093
/m/? i'm talking Gundam fans in general you fucking idiot, and whoever your friend is, he is right if you don't show support for a game how the fuck do you expect bamco to even localize anything you literate asshole
>>
>>13669938
>Were you not here in 2010 when they threw a fucking bitch fit over Graces?
And they went and supported the release despite everything. Now they are enjoying tales games localized.
>>
>>13669819
I'd rather never get another VS game than get nothing but shitty ones.
>>
No one on /m/ knows anything about EXVS besides Asian people and like the 10 people who play it on PS3 so who cares about what people say about it.
>>
File: it's trash son.jpg (153KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
it's trash son.jpg
153KB, 500x545px
>>13669819
Yeah I'm not gonna just eat shit, and smile in the hopes of Filet Minon anon.

Plus with Region locking not really being a thing on the PS3/4 Who the fuck cares anyways, most Gundam games don't have a story, those that do tend to either rehash the series it's based on or around, or is complete shit anyways so who cares?
>>
>>13669819

I don't need them to localize Extreme VS. I don't have garbage poorboy internet speeds so I just play against the nips. I'm not going to buy some garbage game that even the bukkake warriors have slammed just so that morons like you can read subtitles. Eat my whole ass.
>>
>>13669741
Does it at least have a story mode?
>>
File: little-battlers-experience.jpg (147KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
little-battlers-experience.jpg
147KB, 1200x630px
Hijacking this thread to ask about this game. Is it good? Any major flaws other than no online?
>>
>>13669819
Oh fucking well. They want to give us garbage instead of what we want, fuck em. I'm not gonna spend money on trash in hopes that they MIGHT release other gundam stuff over here. Fucking cancer like you think that legitimate complaints are whining or bitching, go fuck off to gamefaqs or whatever shillhole you came out of.
>>
PS2 era had a ton of great gundam games and they still fucking gave up and stopped trying
>>
>>13669819
Graces f was fucking great, so...
>>
>>13674306
>Fucking cancer like you think that legitimate complaints are whining or bitching
>legitimate complaints
Since the game isn't even out here yet, yours is just knee-jerk whining and bitching. Like >>13669741 said it's not the Extreme VS we're hoping for but could be a good Gundam game on its own. I'd love a real Extreme VS for my PS3 or PS4 but since I have a Vita then why not. I'd give it a go and won't instantly boycott it for stupid reasons.
If your argument boils down "It's shit since it's on dead platform hurr durr" I can't help you there.
>>
>>13674684
>Since the game isn't even out here yet, yours is just knee-jerk whining and bitching
You are one stupid motherfucker.
>>
>>13674684
>this is the kind of faggot that white knights Federation Force
>>
>>13669819
All Tales games are shit.
>>
>>13671309
>I don't have garbage poorboy internet speeds so I just play against the nips
Speed doesn't matter after a certain point, unlike so many people believe. It becomes about distance.
I'm from the UK and have a 30Mbps connection, yet I'm still 1-bar against Japs.
>>
>>13675314
Did you play all of them?
>>
>>13675360
Play 2 and you'll see its nothing but new skins and names doing the same shit over and over again.
>>
>>13675314
>>13675371
Heres your reply.
>>
>>13669395
It is still fun but people really want that free battle. Well at least the nips are actually complaining about something and not pulling some waifu crap.
>>
>>13669819
>Tales of fans didn't whine like bitches when Graces was announced, they supported the game in hopes of getting more western release, and now look at them getting now simultaneous releases because they supported their franchise, despite its flaws.
That's because there's nothing wrong with Graces you brainless cocksucking retard.
>>
>>13676668
It really isn't the same situation at all, to be frank.

The most people griped about was that Graces being used as the test game instead of Vesperia PS3. And even then, Graces was a serviceable Tales game (and didn't have stuff like that card game cut out), and the person in charge of the series is genuinely interested in trying to expand its market.

Force, on the other hand, is severely modified from vanilla EXVS, and scraps the things people were looking forward to the most. The EXVS team could really care less if English-speakers take to it or not, because they've got the arcades to worry about. And it's safe to say that Bamco is just flinging Force at Region 1 to see if it sticks with the other stuff they're bringing over; even if it does stick, that's no guarantee that they'd follow up on it outside of bringing over more Force games.
>>
>>13676668
>I am oblivious to the huge backlash Tales of Graces recieved in the west when it was announced.
>>
>>13675115
>>13675117
>has no rebuttal
>resort to ad hominem
>>
>>13676785

It was teasing of Vesperia PS3 during those weird reveal images.
If they never did that, the anger wouldn't be there, but the fact that they teased Vesperia on the final day before the reveal is what got a lot of people mad over it.
>>
>>13676785
The game sold fine because the GAME ITSELF IS FINE you fucking moron.

>wahhhhhh internet retards complained t hat they brought this game and not the other game over that's the same thing as a game being panned for being garbage

Are you retarded?
>>
>>13676797
>The game sold fine because the GAME ITSELF IS FINE you fucking moron.
Because the fucking fans backed it up despite not wanting it, in hopes of getting more tales released in the future you fucking oblivious idiot. Get your fucking facts straight
>>
http://www.forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2015/12/28/japanese-fans-arent-happy-with-gundam-extreme-versus-force-but-theyve-got-it-wrong-2/

The game is good and people saying it isn't are fucking morons.
>>
>>13678066
Not biting on clickbait.
>>
>>13678064
buying shit in hopes of getting non shit in the future is complete cancer. And people wonder why the industry is shit right now.
>>
>>13678066
>Japanese Fans Aren't Happy With 'Gundam Extreme Versus Force' But They've Got It Wrong

>"Unlike the arcade games before it, Gundam Extreme Versus Force is a big departure in terms of how it plays and Japanese fans aren’t happy about that."
>"This is because the new mission mode is now the game in its entirety. What’s more, the mission mode is a mix of strategy and general MOBA mechanics."
>"the new mission mode is now the game in its entirety"
>"in its entirety"

No, Cacophanus, it sounds like they've got it entirely right.
Defending a game by being pedantic about genre expectations is such a weird way to go about it.
>>
>>13676786
Burden of proof lies on you.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.