[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[EG] Zeta Gundam V2 RAW - Complete Batch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

I'm a few hours late but Merry Christmas /m/!

Your present is Zeta V2, ready for someone to sub:
https://mega.nz/#F!1JgmgLTa!5JuX6u3EC-jKRiG9B1Apkg
>>
RX, what codec information are you supposed to put into a encode filename?
>>
>>13669019

Finish Ideon's BD but thank you.
>>
>>13669019
>https://mega.nz/#F!1JgmgLTa!5JuX6u3EC-jKRiG9B1Apkg

Thank you. Is it a re-encode and would you upload to Bakabt or Nyaa as subbed? Thanks and best regards.
>>
>>13669019
Nice thanks this is great
>>
>>13669168

He did. They're done. We're waiting on UQ to finish the new subs.
>>
>>13669615

He's leaving the retiming of sub files to the community.
>>
>>13669019
Do Gundam Seed Destiny

In all seriousness, thanks for everything RX and Merry Christmas.

Keep doing what you're doing.
>>
First episode downloaded. I don't understand why EG dropped non OP-ED tradition :(
>>
Thank you. I need to wash away the taste New Translation left in my mouth.
>>
I WANNA HAVE A PURE TIME
>>
Comparison pic to the old release?
>>
>>13669732
Do you mean ordered chapters? That was mostly the slight inaccuracy of cutting OPs out and having to very specifically create chapter points that flowed smoothly, on top of the general effort it required. Secondly, the in-episode OPs have episode credits that were originally missing, and a few people complained about them missing.
>>
>>13669019
This is beautiful but what about the clean 1080p OP2 and ED2? It doesn't feel truly all there without them.
>>
>>13671217
I'll unfortunately have to grab disc 6 again to get those, because I forgot to do them. I'll get to it, but it's not high priority. Really though, I urge /m/ to do a high quality sub for this.
>>
>>13669049
>codec information
>>
>>13672046
>I'll get to it, but it's not high priority.
OK cool, I'm fine with it being lower priority as long as it's coming. Was just wondering since it's like getting a cool LEGO set that's missing the stylized cap pieces.
>>
File: 1445410418582.jpg (199KB, 870x776px) Image search: [Google]
1445410418582.jpg
199KB, 870x776px
Anyone managed to grab ep 49?
Every time I try to download it it gives me "Temporary error, retrying".
>>
>>13676255
If anyone else has the issue, I can reupload. Sometimes Mega has incomplete files.
>>
>>13676422
I checked it out for you guys.

49 is definitely broken.
>>
>>13669019
Hell yes, gifts from the encoder God!

Future generations will thank you, RX78.
>>
>>13669019

Lemme guess: Ordered chapters still?

If so, I'll pass.
>>
>>13677366

Lemme guess: Didn't read the thread?

>>13670961
>>
RX, have you thought of making FLAC audio encodes for stuff you have one and upload them to MEGA? I figured it would be too much of a hassle for you in the end game but I thought I would ask anyway.
>>
>>13676422
reupload please
>>
File: 1365845505010.jpg (113KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1365845505010.jpg
113KB, 640x480px
Fuck

You're going to get me to watch Zeta Gundam again.
Thanks RX
>>
>>13678929
Yeah, seconding that. It's totally broke.
>>
Okay, ep 49 has been removed and is being reuploaded as we speak. Thanks for the heads up everyone.
>>
>>13678577
Not happening, sorry.
>>
>>13680334
Annnnd it's up.
>>
>>13680408
Thanks! It works now.
>>
>>13679010
That's pretty hot
>>
Shamless bump
>>
Would be neat if someone actually bothers to do this, but it seems so far with the projects you've granted upon the community there's been no takers.

I'd help but my Aegisub knowledge doesn't transcend anything more than roughly shifting all lines at once.
>>
>>13686729
Yeah, this is garnering as much results as DigitalShokunin asking for assistance on Teyandee (>>13686709). Reliable help that's not taken is hard to find these days.
>>
>>13686729
Yeah a show like this will not be re-subbed as the old release isn't bad at all
>>
>>13686729
>more than roughly shifting all lines at once.
You can match it frames, can't you?

Also you can select which lines you want it to shift.
>>
>>13687007
You can, but it takes skill to do it efficiently, otherwise you end up spending ages on a shitty job.
>>
>>13687007
So, basically what I'm doing for Victory is what needs to be done for Zeta, though ideally, one would start from scratch using the raw vobsubs from the DVDs (or hell, wait for the US BDs).

To port over the existing subs from the old release, one needs to shift the entire episode by the duration of the OP, and then shift the preview by the duration of the ED (the preview gets shifted twice in doing so). I highly recommend skimming the episodes for OCR errors (The C comes to mind), then apply a timing post processor to eliminate most of the small gaps between lines. Finally, paste in the OP and ED subtitles in their appropriate spots, since they didn't have them in the original ordered chapter release.
>>
>>13687499
>for Victory
This is unrelated, but speaking of...
Disc 4 when? You said earlier this month you would have both 3 & 4 up before the end of the year, and I die a little bit inside when I check nyaa every few hours for the release, and see nothing new.
>>
>>13687531
Nothings ever guaranteed, BUT I'm still rushing to meet that deadline. Disc 4 finished encoding today.
>>
What's the difference between this and the original release might I ask?
>>
>>13687993
The video quality is very slightly better, and this doesn't have ordered chapters.
>>
>>13687499

I uh... totally forget. Is your Victory BD release using official subs from some source? Or still the cleaned up, somewhat corrected crabsticks from years back?
>>
>>13688322
From what I can tell, for the most part they're pretty much the same as his DVD release, except with some differences here and there.

I can't give you the exact timestamp or episode, but there was a line on Disc 3 that was definitely rewritten. It was when the fake Gehennam initially refuses to put on a normal suit while giving out orders from his seat, during the battle with the Keilas Guilie fleet. The DVD had the line translated as something along the lines of "It'll make me lose my mojo", or something else that was very self-centered, while I recall the BD having changed it to "It'll lower the morale", which conveys the opposite of the DVD version.
RX782 can confirm whether or not the script is the same though.
>>
>>13688356
It's slightly revised.
>>
>>13688356
That's very interesting. I guess the big goof had some leadership qualities in him all along instead of growing a spine during the final battle. Thanks for the heads up, I'm looking forward to rewatching this show even more than I was.
>>
>>13680340
That's fine. If I had access to the dics I would do it myself. I thought since OZC is making new rips of the VHS dub audio of the 0079 movies, it would be a good idea to mux them all together with FLAC movie audio to create a high quality audio focused release. I know it might be hard to understand, but I do not like AAC, because it is full of patents (I'm a freetard) and because it makes uncompressed audio harder to find copies of. I know this sounds really autisitc and likely does not make sense to you, and that's fine, but I thought it was a good idea.
>>
>>13686729
>>13686790

/m/ these days is full of free loading ass holes and also is full of individuals who have no skill either in translation or encoding
>>
>>13694407
The freetard argument doesn't bother me, but it's unreasonable considering you're still dealing with H.264 compression...
>>
>>13696146
I'm not sure what you are implying, I hope you don't believe that everyone should be a fansubber...
>>
>>13696252
I know. I think things or going to change when Daala hits, assuming it's not a massive fuckup. The main problem I see with Daala is that I imagine the encoder and decoder will both be very slow. I know Daiz has mentioned it being what people will use after HEVC. although remember this is Daiz we are talking about. My argument for FLAC audio was only partially because of being a freetard and more that I think it is a good idea to have a clean audio source available to the public.
>>
Hopefully a ZZ release w/o ordered chapters is in the future.

Watching on anything but a PC is a pain since most of the major media server apps are too lazy to implement it.
>>
>>13699499
Not from me, that's for sure
>>
I don't hang out here much anymore. I remember downloading rips of the R1 subs for the Turn A TV series a while ago. Did anybody ever do anything significant with those? Also are there any downloads for it still? I don't know whether or not I still have them.
>>
Hey, is there by chance a 30 second copy of the TV PV on the bluray collection or trailers too?
>>
>>13701365
I don't think anyone did anything with them. I thougth you were supposed to just add them to the EG encode. I haven't tried it myself because I was waiting on these Zeta re-codes so I could finish the series, as I dropped it four years ago because at the time I watched I had a very rough time in my life. I can however look on one of my externals to see if I have them, and I'll upload them for you.
>>
File: 1445314453335.png (100KB, 286x269px) Image search: [Google]
1445314453335.png
100KB, 286x269px
>>13686729
I'd do it, but sub-ninjas have been on my ass a lot as-is, so I'm not going to do another TV-length series.

If I can get a few more things out the door and let life settle down a bit, I'd be willing to take a look if nobody else has by then.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.