[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anime when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Blue destiny and efreet.png (2MB, 1568x824px) Image search: [Google]
Blue destiny and efreet.png
2MB, 1568x824px
anime when?
>>
Hopefully never, OYW can fuck off.
>>
>>13667016
Hopefully never, Gundam can fuck off
>>
Hopefully never, anime can fuck off.
>>
Hopefully never, /m/ can fuck off.
>>
The likelihood of BD getting anything at this point is just... no. I used to like BD when I got into Gundam ten years ago-ish. I got into Sentinel first and I felt the EXAM was a rip off of ALICE. I know it's the same concept but the idea of having a 'DESTROY MODO' felt unique to the S-Gundam til I saw this.
>>
Hopefully never, entertainment can fuck off.
>>
I would like to add that Banrise needs to stop playing it safe with their Gundam investment. It's like they're always expecting it to die at any given moment. They made all the BD suits in HGUC but not the Efreet. Like seriously. Why.
>>
File: 1439539203892.gif (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1439539203892.gif
5KB, 200x200px
>>13667016
>there will never be an adult-oriented anime about UC heero and his naked angel

Why even watch Gundam?
>>
>>13667025
>MSG
>Thunderbolt
>08th MS Team
WOAH YEAH LOOK AT ALL THOSE OYW SHOWS I AM LITERALLY SUFFOCATING IN THEM PLEASE GIVE US JUST 1 ALTERNATE UNIVERSE LIKE SEED, WING, G, X, 00, GBF, IBO OH MY GOD WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH OF THOSE
>>
>>13668164

OYW/Early UC stuff far outnumbers anything to do with AUs, and you know it.

It speaks volumes when the only AUs even approaching the level of content that UC has are Build Fighters, 00 and maybe SEED.
>>
>>13668171
That's only cause most AUs suck balls though. They're literally OYW rehashes anyway. And G didn't have much spinoff potential. No, the tournament wasn't the point of the show.
>>
>>13667016
>LOL WE HAD 50 SUPER SPECIALS OYW SUIT THAT WERE LIKE SUPER POWERFUL AND HAD A CRAZY GIMMICK XDDDD
>>
>>13668171
I don't see the problem. If you want another AU maybe you should start your own fucking animation studio instead of complaining about how someone doesn't their spend money the way you want them to.
>>
>>13668164
>MSG
>Thunderbolt
>0080
>08th
>0083
So how many OVAs and movies does the rest of the Universal Century have?
>>
>>13668193
>I don't see the problem.

Running Early UC into the ground and not even trying for any creativity isn't a problem?

Also:

>IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT WHY DON'T YOU MAGICALLY START UP YOUR OWN ANIMATION STUDIO BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING

Shut up.
>>
>>13667016
Never. JUST LIKE CROSSBONE.

You already got it in GBF/GBFT, the valhalla where MS from various minor series never getting an anime are cameo'd.
>>
>>13668201
0080 is only 6 episodes. 0083 is 3 years AFTER the OYW and only 13 episodes.

Zeta is 50 episodes. ZZ is 50 episodes. Victory is 50 episodes. CCA, F91 and Unicorn were high budget movies.

Wanna try again, fuccboi?
>>
>>13668207
>MAGICALLY START UP YOUR OWN ANIMATION STUDIO
Having money and talent is akin to magic in your eyes? No wonder you're so delusional. Being poor and talentless must suck.
>>
>>13668220
>0083 is 3 years AFTER the OYW
Yet its still Federation vs Zeon using GMs vs Zakus/Doms/Gelgoogs, its just a continuation of of the OYW. Bonus content

>The number of episodes is indicative of the attention a series gets
>fuccboi
Now you're just shitposting
>>
>>13668227

Yeah, because let's assume for a second that I have the money to found an animation studio even remotely approaching Sunrise's level of expertise, and let's assume that there are people where I live, myself not included, who are actually interested in animating things, a bunch of fucking foreigners are just gonna take the Japs by storm aren't they, you stupid shit.

You don't have to be able to animate shit to criticize an overabundance of content in a particular area, you dumbass prat. Fucking hang yourself.
>>
>>13667016
But that's from an anime, it was in GBF.
>>
>>13667016

There is only one OVA short worthy material and that is Hathaway's Flash. Seeing Hathaway executed alone is worth it.
>>
>>13668291
While that and Penelope are worth it, the rest, specially that urequited love, are not.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.