[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Delta Astray volume 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

Merry Christmas, /m/en and wo/m/en.

Here is volume 2 of Gundam Seed Delta Astray.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/js07leqlte9wsra/Delta_Astray_Volume_2.zip

Volume 1 was done by Zeonic and can be found at his site or other manga hosting sites.

My pastebin for my other translations.
http://pastebin.com/zDqTp4hj

Same deelio as usual. I did all the quality control I could but I likely missed something here and there. Let any mistakes (and any general improvements I can make to quality) be known and I will reupload a corrected version here and to Batoto.

Next up is Return of Johnny Ridden volume 8.

Also, I have acquired Solomon Express 1 and 2. While I have plans to translate them, I don't want to debind them during scanning, as they weren't cheap. Does anybody know of a method/device/service that can scan books without destroying them?
>>
File: 1450945221574.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1450945221574.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>13665328
Thank you.
>>
>>13665328
thanks, and thanks again for keeping and translating the mecha explanation pages unlike that hack Deacon
>>
It sure is Christmas. Thank you and merry Christmas, bro.
>>
Neato

Could any lovely anon whip up a mediafire dl for volume 1?
>>
>>13665328
I wonder how busty his sister would be if she wasn't cryo'd during her journey.
>>
>>13665328

Whoah! Merry xmas to me!

Thanks Nozaku.

Gundam bless us every one.
>>
Astray for Christmas, maybe I'll be weeb enough to read it today. Thanks.
>>
>>13665328
>looks like a blue haired cannard.
>>
>>13665336
>>13665344
>>13665349
>>13666252
>>13666422
You /m/en are very welcome.

>>13665402
Here's Zeonic Republic's (with their permission) TL of volume 1. It is now included in my pastebin.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8dhbma1vs3hdag2/Gundam_Seed_CE73_Delta_Astray_Volume_1_%5BManga%5D%5B1337x%5D%5BRazorflame%5D.zip
>>
>>13665328
Thanks for this, but thanks even more for including a nice pastebin release of everything. I wish we'd have something like that for all the Gundam manga releases.
>>
>>13665328
Nice thanks
>>
>>13667260
Wonderful, thanks to both you and Zeonic
>>
based nozaku, thanks.
>>
>>13665344
Oh look, balofo comes out to lash out at Deacon because of a lack of "muh mecha pages" yet again.
>>
Bump!

Any considerations of picking up Ecole Du Ciel if it ever continues Nozaku?
>>
>>13669630
Seconding this, but for Crossbone Ghost instead.
>>
So, where can I get the rest of the Astray series?
>>
>>13669630
>>13669790
Both are possibilities after I finish Johnny Ridden, whenever that may be (it's still ongoing). I prefer doing only one series at a time, mixed up by a few one shots.
However, my usual routine may be interrupted in a big way if and when I go back to Japan next year, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

>>13669826
Gundam Seed Astray and Astray R are licensed in English and you could probably find them on Amazon or somewhere, but X Astray and Destiny Astray can be found on manga reader sites.
>>
>>13670904
So, how about Ensign Blaster Mari in the meantime? It's one volume and it's been a while since comedic stuff got covered. That aside, I understand.
>>
>>13670927
Very well, if there are other anons that want it, and if you can find me some decent scans, I can put it on my one-shot list.

Speaking of one-shots, after my next update for Johnny Ridden, what do you /m/en what next out of the one-shots that are currently on my docket? I have Hasegawa's Chronicles:Johnny Ridden, the mooks Solomon Express, and Hunter of Black Clothes (has Zudahs in it).
>>
>>13670975
*what do you /m/en WANT next out of the one-shots
>>
Holy shit Phantom Pain was actually competent in this one
>>
>>13670975
Zudahs please, I'd love characters to attach the HG to that aren't from IGLOO
>>
>>13670975
Well then, I wouldn't mind Hasegawa's Johnny Ridden.
>>
>>13669630
I agree, Ecole Du Ciel and Ghost would be pretty cool. Did Zeonic give up on Char's Deleted Affair too?
>>
How about this not too long?

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: Day After Tomorrow - From Kai Shiden's Report
>>
>>13671377
>Char's Deleted Affair
Deacon hasn't touched that in eons, so pretty much.
>1439 days ago
>>
>>13670975
Hunter of Black Clothes, definitely.
Zudahs look amazing and need more love.

Also holy shit that Full Bullet Zaku looks fucking retarded.
>>
Any translations of Rebellion in the future ?
>>
>>13672181
Zeonic is still doing that series
>>
Bump3
>>
>>13665328
YEES, YES, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES FINALLY. Thank you so so much this is better than the Death Stinger I bought myself for xmas, this is just the best present of all time.
>>
>>13665328
Bump this deserves more attention.
>>
>>13671399
I'll keep it in mind for future project.

>>13675053
Glad you enjoyed it.
This volume is now up on batoto. Feel free to propagate this to other manger reader sites.
>>
thanks for sharing
>>
>>13665328
Definitely Hasegawa's Johnny Ridden
>>
>>13681981
>>>13665328 (OP)
>Definitely Hasegawa's Johnny Ridden next
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.