[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of a stupid title is "Human Debris"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

What kind of a stupid title is "Human Debris"?
>>
>>13661811
A Japanese person thought it sounded good.
>>
やってる事は野生動物を捕まえてサーカスか動物園に売るかの違い
>>
>>13661811

Above all else, THIS is what bothers you?

I'm calling bullshit.
>>
>>13661861
I doubt it anon, it's just a cumulation of everything making that anon pissed about everything in this shitty show

Will Thunderbolt save us?
>>
>>13661811
Japanese trying to sound cool.

When they actually want to sound uncool they call them kuntala.
>>
>>13661884

I dunno, you can read the bloody manga instead to find out.
>>
>>13661811
What's wrong with it?
Sounds like a good space title for the subhuman class.
>>
File: books -_-.png (50KB, 150x229px) Image search: [Google]
books -_-.png
50KB, 150x229px
>>13661922
>reading
>>
>>13661926
You're reading this post right now, hypocrit.
>>
>>13661923
It's a goddamn contradiction, "human debris" are supposed to be meat with no rights and yet the status call them "human". This mere name speaks volumes of the immature way of thinking of the people in charge, call them debris, shit, kuntala, not "human debris", "human shit" or "humantala".
>>
>>13661994
Are you autistic?
>>
>>13662005
Autist here, he's not one of us.

He's just an idiot.
>>
>>13662005
When you're stripping down people from their rights as human beings, you don't give them a name that as "human" in it, it's downright retarded. Would you insult someone by calling them "human debris"? No you wouldn't, you woudln't even call them "human shit", you'd call them "horse shit" or "dog shit" but you'd avoid the human part. Even Tomino with his kuntala status made it so it could be used as an insult. The people in charge of IBO are retards.
>>
>>13661994
>>13662043
Holy shit, this is some advanced autism.
>>
>>13661811
>Debris
>apparently, it's actually debri, even though S is written here for some reason
French sucks or whatever sucks, English too.
>>
>>13661994
Is a rubble a bridge you can use to cross a mighty river? In the same way Human Debris can not be used as men and and are merely meat. Placeholders and trash used to imitate man. But to call them mere debris is disingenuous, as it is to call the ruins of a bridge mere rubble. There's no qualifier there, so we must appel the prefix. Human debris, the remains of a building, the rubble from a bridge.
>>
>>13662043
Yes, I'm sure Tomino specifically had the thought "Should I call them 'human kuntala'? No, I'll just use 'kuntala' because that's meaner."

You're an idiot.
>>
>>13661811
>YOU WILL SOON LEARN
Who the hell let Soushi into IBO?
>>
OP, you do realize that there are people who use the phrase Human Trash in real life, right?
>>
>>13662158
I prefer "human shit" myself.
>>
>>13662250
There are several variations
>>
>>13662158

And that's how it should have been translated.
>>
>>13662689
But they're in space.
>>
>>13662689
>translated
Open your ears, dumbass.
>>
>>13661884

Thunderbolt is an 1 hour long short story.

Ask that yourself again.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2yF8PmfpVA
>>
>>13661994
>>13662043

This.

>>13662689

And that's how it is translated. Human Debris = Human Thrash from space.

Have you realized you're an idiot yet?
>>
File: AIColonel.png (40KB, 135x196px) Image search: [Google]
AIColonel.png
40KB, 135x196px
>>13661811
They're called "human" debris because the 72 Gundams that ended the war were AI. The fact that human civilization is managed by AI is suppressed to keep people from wanting to rebel against their robot overlords.
>>
>>13661811
Well I'm not
The kind to insist
You couldn't have missed
We must co exist
So please listen to me
There is no such thing as human debris
>>
Friendly reminder that the germans referred to non-aryans as "Untermenschen", literally "lesser humans".
What a stupid title.

Hitler was such a hack.
>>
>>13661811
Orphans created as a result of collateral damage. As a result, they are just another product or lingering effect of warfare
>>
File: etymling.jpg (13KB, 417x166px) Image search: [Google]
etymling.jpg
13KB, 417x166px
>>13662091
Yes, the S is silent.
It comes from the French "debriser", to break down; -briser is from the Latin "brisare", to break.
>>
>>13663110
Hey man, etymology is super fascinating.
>>
>>13661811
>translating a word in japanese word-for-word
>surprised that it sounds like shit
>>
>>13661811
Well they cant use "refugee" or "asylum seeker", that would be too on the nose and might make people feel bad.
>>
>>13662043
>When you're stripping down people from their rights as human beings, you don't give them a name that as "human" in it, it's downright retarded. Would you insult someone by calling them "human debris"? No you wouldn't, you woudln't even call them "human shit",

lrn2history you subhuman retard.
>>
>>13661811
As in "slaves" who have no right but they are mere property of their "owners ", so they are not allowed to have their own "will" and "happiness" and always remains gratitude toward their owner for feeding them snackbars.

Can a slave really free from his mind?
That was the point. And this what happens IRL.

But then repeating same thing again and again make it stale and the cause lost attention, just like UN in real life.

Fuck this show, it could had been great but it is now "broken record : Muh Anime".
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.